Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266059 times)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #1175 on: September 07, 2017, 11:14:05 AM »
Not on this thread it's not.
I tried that.

burnout666

« Reply #1176 on: September 07, 2017, 12:47:19 PM »
tolerence, consideration and politness are a two way street

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1177 on: September 07, 2017, 12:55:49 PM »
Not on this thread it's not.
I tried that.

The trouble is, you expected people to be interested in your day to day gaybosity.

They were not.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1178 on: September 07, 2017, 01:28:38 PM »
He's mad I'm calling him out and he and his homo agenda fags have no comebacks aside from "you're secretly gay" or, the new one, "you're a girl"

::)

Infantile

Correct -That about sums them up.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1179 on: September 07, 2017, 01:37:34 PM »
That last hyperbolic judgment aside, how is it prejudiced? The point of life is to reproduce life. Since gays historically only contribute to their own survival and leave nothing of lasting value to the community, it's entirely accurate. The definition of hedonism is living for one's own personal gratification. Random sex as a lifelong preference rather than meaningful, emotion-based relationships fits the bill. So does the preponderence of drug and alcohol abuse in that community vs. the general population of the same age.

Who's fighting against it? The liberal media, a handful of social pressure groups, GLAD, and some misguided white kids from the suburbs. In other words, the polar opposites of the American people. By the way, every "minority" racial group in the country is dead-against equal rights or recognition for gays, so I guess that's where homosexuals and blacks/asians/hispanics/indians part ways on the common track of liberal insanity.

Yep. This video's a good example of how coming out ruins a family forever.

Larry Kramer would disagree with that statement. Ever read his book about the gay lifestyle in the late 1970s? It's called Faġgots, and it made him a pariah in the gay world for a decade because it told the truth about how they lived.

Tangential/off-topic.

It's not "some" people. It's the overwhelming majority, which is why anti-gay marriage acts like Proposition 8 passed into law with a majority even in a hyper-liberal state like California. It took a few misguided liberal Supreme Court justices to bend over to the will of a misfit minority and forcefeed 'equality' to everyone and anyone under the sun. Most Americans are dead-against gays in the military as well.

you saying :
'all people who marry want to reproduce, people who dont are deviants' 'heterosexual people don't have sex only for pleasure' 'having emotions besides wanting to reproduce in a realtionship is for deviants' 'all gays use shitload of drugs, alchohol etc' 'living to enjoy your own life is crazy' 'gays in army are bad because ' 'f.uck your rights etc because I don't like you'

cant even make this shit up

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1180 on: September 07, 2017, 01:38:33 PM »
Have you not noticed how Internet commerce is devastating big box retailers?  Toilets and who uses them are the least of their problems. On another note, gender neutral restrooms should be the norm in all business establishments, IMO. Let's discuss.

On another note, gender neutral restrooms should be the norm in all business establishments, IMO. Let's discuss.

Wow - I'm almost stuck for words!!!

Your quite happy for men & women& children to all share the same toilets
Is if weirdo's need any encouraging.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1181 on: September 07, 2017, 01:38:57 PM »

you saying :
'all people who marry want to reproduce, people who dont are deviants' 'heterosexual people don't have sex only for pleasure' 'having emotions besides wanting to reproduce in a realtionship is for deviants' 'all gays use shitload of drugs, alchohol etc' 'living to enjoy your own life is crazy' 'gays in army are bad because ' 'f.uck your rights etc because I don't like you'

the only rights you have as a human being are the ones other human beings allow you to have.

burnout666

« Reply #1182 on: September 07, 2017, 01:48:19 PM »

you saying :

I notice you didn't quote anything I said and just basically paraphrased me in a way that suits your argument. That's known as a straw man, my fallacious buddy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1183 on: September 07, 2017, 01:49:05 PM »
oh jeez i wish scottsman or illuminati were here live to see the last two pages, this is hilarious

Ha Ha - just catching up now.

You / scott / burnout etc
have totally run them ragged & The Fagg@ts cannot cope

The you must be Queer / She line is all they can muster.

Flawed degenerates - All they want to do is to try to make their
Flawed degenerate behavior / life style appear normal

Which it isn't & they know it.

Probably wrongly of m,Ii only bother contributing to this thread
to Annoy & see them squirm around with pathetic answers.
What Pathetic dirty lives they must have.

burnout666

« Reply #1184 on: September 07, 2017, 01:49:32 PM »

On another note, gender neutral restrooms should be the norm in all business establishments, IMO. Let's discuss.

Wow - I'm almost stuck for words!!!

Your quite happy for men & women& children to all share the same toilets
Is if weirdo's need any encouraging.

If there's single-user that's a good idea, but it would result in long lines of unattractive women acting pissier than they already do when waiting for stall access in their designated toilets. So all in all it's not a good idea, is it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1185 on: September 07, 2017, 01:53:07 PM »
providing more toilets woud be better particularly as women take longer there as they can not just have a slash and go

Have you heard of Miley Cyrus?

burnout666

« Reply #1186 on: September 07, 2017, 01:54:02 PM »
providing more toilets woud be better particularly as women take longer there as they can not just have a slash and go

Right but from a real-estate and space economy standpoint it's much more efficient to have what basically every business has had for the last 2 centuries, i.e. toilets for men and toilets for women, rather than 8 individual private toilets that take up 60% of the leg room.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1187 on: September 07, 2017, 01:56:33 PM »
When Target announced it was permitting men who identify as women in its female washrooms, it lost a noticeable share of the big box retail market in the U.S. and hasn't recovered those clients since. Wonder who's right - the unscrupulous multinational that closed over 150 stores in Canada and cost tens of thousands their jobs in the process, lost stakeholders money when shares dropped in value on the stock market, and allowed adult men with wigs to loiter in the same toilets as 8 year old girls - or the public that was incensed enough about the issue to stop frequenting their favorite store? Hmm. The Rachel Maddow show naturally painted the people against it as rednecks, racists, homophobes, southern religious bigots, and so forth. That was the narrative fed to millions of viewers who followed the story. There's no agenda?

Wonder who's right - the unscrupulous multinational that closed over 150 stores in Canada and cost tens of thousands their jobs in the process, lost stakeholders money when shares dropped in value on the stock market, and allowed adult men with wigs to loiter in the same toilets as 8 year old girls - or the public that was incensed enough about the issue to stop frequenting their favorite store? Hmm. The Rachel Maddow show naturally painted the people against it as rednecks, racists, homophobes, southern religious bigots, and so forth. That was the narrative fed to millions of viewers who followed the story. There's no agenda?

Yet again The fagg@ts have deliberately missed your point
And try and focus on something else.

Shows them as for what they are
Flawed Humans.

I know - They say "oh but its been like this since day one.!!"
Yep Just Shows Nature doesn't always get it right even from day 1.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1188 on: September 07, 2017, 02:03:20 PM »
Ah...Label anything you disagree with as a phobia.  How Libtardian.   Libtardian suits such an agenda.  When pray tell, will you speak on behalf of pedophiles, zoophiliacs, cuckolds, and anything else that you are too morally weak to oppose? 

I suspect you will do so as your own sordid preferences are slowly revealed through acclimation via Libtardian dogma.  Doubtless the term "consenting" will be expanded by the "trans-set" and will engulf any and all debauchery and those that rail against it will be labeled "phobicytes". 

So go fuck yourself and your Libtardian ethos. You're one of the swine of Orwell's "Animal Farm" that feeeeel they're more equal than anyone else.  More deserving.  More entitled.  So many factions of sexuality (and more) claim to have been born the way they behave.  Science is working on that and mark these words because once the "gay" gene is isolated, once the "murder, pedo, bestiality or whatever disgusting thing such as you crave gene" is isolated, once anything that detracts from the betterment of mankind is discovered and isolated there will be abortions galore and then the Libtardians will gnash their meatflaps against the abortion of what they once referred to as a "chicken embryo".  If there is a  libtard gene, then it will be found and eradicated. 

Pandora's Box hasn't been shut yet.   Not until hope springs forth.  Remember, abortion is legal and there's not a damn dirty apish thing you or any other Libtardian can do about people choosing not to allow something undesirable to come to term.  Libtardians are zombies.  Mindless, worthless and without honor.  Feeding off the lives of others in the faux name of "equality and fairness" while all the while just being hateful and jealous.  What a bunch of cuntlettes.  You want to force your beliefs on everyone.  If you were a Christian, you would be vilified by Libtardians such as yourself.

As it stands, you can go fuck yourself.  Just tell everyone you were born to fuck yourself and it'll all be fine.  If you want to be gay, fine.  Be gay.  I know a few homosexuals that I call friend and they don't play the slut in public because it's wrong to behave in such a manner. Just don't do it in front of the world.  I don't want heterosexuals screwing in the streets either.  Of course Libtardians would say it's freedom of sexpression to publicly rut.  FTN.

bravo scottsman!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1189 on: September 07, 2017, 02:06:00 PM »

Wonder who's right - the unscrupulous multinational that closed over 150 stores in Canada and cost tens of thousands their jobs in the process, lost stakeholders money when shares dropped in value on the stock market, and allowed adult men with wigs to loiter in the same toilets as 8 year old girls - or the public that was incensed enough about the issue to stop frequenting their favorite store? Hmm. The Rachel Maddow show naturally painted the people against it as rednecks, racists, homophobes, southern religious bigots, and so forth. That was the narrative fed to millions of viewers who followed the story. There's no agenda?

Yet again The fagg@ts have deliberately missed your point
And try and focus on something else.

Shows them as for what they are
Flawed Humans.

I know - They say "oh but its been like this since day one.!!"
Yep Just Shows Nature doesn't always get it right even from day 1.

primer thinks not!

when he asked for a source, i gave it to him, he conveniently chose to ignore it entirely.

flawed in body, mind, and soul, these faggits are

burnout666

« Reply #1190 on: September 07, 2017, 02:07:05 PM »
primer thinks not!

when he asked for a source, i gave it to him, he conveniently chose to ignore it entirely.

They're ignored 90% of my posts, or selectively responded to a sentence or two. It's hard to turn reality on its head.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1191 on: September 07, 2017, 02:11:06 PM »
primer thinks not!

Of Course They will ignore all that does not fit with there agenda.

As stated previously You/ burnout / scott have totally destroyed
anything they have said.

It wont change them though - just as psycho murders / pedophiles / Nutters  etc
They are all Natures Flawed fcuk ups.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1192 on: September 07, 2017, 02:37:56 PM »
They're ignored 90% of my posts, or selectively responded to a sentence or two. It's hard to turn reality on its head.

It's because they have a very fragile, artificially constructed world view, that gets further artificially enforced in their ideological echo chamber, and when they're confronted with even the smallest bit of truth it threatens to shatter everything they know, so of course the ego steps in and denies denies denies.

To do otherwise would cause a meltdown of epic proportions, in real life.  One which would be very very difficult to recover from.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1193 on: September 07, 2017, 02:45:56 PM »
Maybe you should quit believing what you're spoonfed on CNBC.

-Not sure if the assessments you posted are your own opinions or another's.

Here is my resource; http://clark.com/shopping-retail/major-retailers-closing-2017/ I didn't see where Clark Howard is affiliated with CNBC. I do watch the news broadcasts from a variety  of stations, including FOX News. I limit it to no more than an hour a day and usually less.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1194 on: September 07, 2017, 02:53:46 PM »

Here is my resource; http://clark.com/shopping-retail/major-retailers-closing-2017/ I didn't see where Clark Howard is affiliated with CNBC. I do watch the news broadcasts from a variety  of stations, including FOX News. I limit it to no more than an hour a day and usually less.

You might want to try limiting your homosexuality to that, what with your phenomenal power of mind and all...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1195 on: September 07, 2017, 02:57:57 PM »
-Looks like a certain group of gay-bashers are left with no one but each other to converse with. Carry on. All this back slapping is really quite funny.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1196 on: September 07, 2017, 03:02:50 PM »
Looks like a certain group of gay agenda homos have no comebacks for anything thrown their way. Carry on. All this pussying out is really quite funny.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1197 on: September 07, 2017, 03:04:22 PM »
here's one post--not the one I want--but it's a start.
You clearly alluded to it
But Ill find where you CLEARLY said you would kill your son if he were gay.
im gonna eat dinner now..but Ill find it.
Dont go back and delete it now u fucking psycho killer

Sooooo....

I'm still waiting for all these quotes, fake homo

burnout666

« Reply #1198 on: September 07, 2017, 03:05:41 PM »

I actually work with people who are business analysts and while the trends you copied & pasted aren't incorrect, they're grossly exaggerated. Those stores aren't going anywhere, they're restructuring.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1199 on: September 07, 2017, 03:25:48 PM »
I actually work with people who are business analysts and while the trends you copied & pasted aren't incorrect, they're grossly exaggerated. Those stores aren't going anywhere, they're restructuring.

Well I don't work with business analysts. Which stores are in and which are out does not affect me much. The opinions you gleaned from your associates are good enough for me. My preference is for the positive rather than the negative. Your analysis on this topic is an optimistic one...you'll get no argument from me.