Author Topic: Keto Idea..?  (Read 10202 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Keto Idea..?
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2012, 01:26:45 AM »
right, im talking smack, i just think its cool to say i was able to be a disgusting glutton looking for a shortcut to losing fat and eating ungodly amounts of meat on a daily basis because im a sucker for instant gratificationa and have an eating disorder..  real cool ..  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2012, 01:35:01 AM »
right, im talking smack, i just think its cool to say i was able to be a disgusting glutton looking for a shortcut to losing fat and eating ungodly amounts of meat on a daily basis because im a sucker for instant gratificationa and have an eating disorder..  real cool ..  ::)

No but you strike me as the type that always lies about what he eats, you obviously eat like shit or you would have been shredded by now and you tell people you eat clean, your result tell a different story so of course you weren't able to lose fat while eating a lot of potein cause you probably eat everything else in sight. You have never ate protein only and no carbs, so don't claim that you have, because you have not or else you would have been shredded.

Try it and come back in 2 months with striated glutes then tell me I was wrong. experience brother experience

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2012, 01:40:39 AM »
homeboy i lost 100lbs in one summer at the age of 16..  stayed on a no carb diet for three years straight.. went three months straight on zero fat, zero carbs, one small chicken breast every three hourse and 5 lbs of broccoli per day...  this was all before i turned 19 and went back to my gluttonous ways after getting on gear..  during those teen years i stayed on stricter diets for longer periods of time than i would guess you could possibly imagine..  once i got on gear i tried dieting a little bit but had gotten back to my past ways... ive always had an eating disorder.. when i was younger i was fat fat fat.. then i got pretty lean by turning my eating disorder into a food-phobia and stayed thay for a few years.. oncce i got back into eating alot i put on weight quuickly.. both muscle and fat (on gear).. and thn i tried dieting.. doing it by eating protein only.. i stuck to only protein for a few months.. but i was eating over a lb of meat every couple hours.. but nothing ese but meat.. i didnt lose any fat whatsoever..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2012, 02:48:40 AM »
homeboy i lost 100lbs in one summer at the age of 16..  stayed on a no carb diet for three years straight.. went three months straight on zero fat, zero carbs, one small chicken breast every three hourse and 5 lbs of broccoli per day...  this was all before i turned 19 and went back to my gluttonous ways after getting on gear..  during those teen years i stayed on stricter diets for longer periods of time than i would guess you could possibly imagine..  once i got on gear i tried dieting a little bit but had gotten back to my past ways... ive always had an eating disorder.. when i was younger i was fat fat fat.. then i got pretty lean by turning my eating disorder into a food-phobia and stayed thay for a few years.. oncce i got back into eating alot i put on weight quuickly.. both muscle and fat (on gear).. and thn i tried dieting.. doing it by eating protein only.. i stuck to only protein for a few months.. but i was eating over a lb of meat every couple hours.. but nothing ese but meat.. i didnt lose any fat whatsoever..
You didn't stick to protein only, you probably munched on snacks and if you did stick to protein only regardless the amount, then you are the only one in the world who has gotten those results which means you have the worst genetics I have ever seen in the history of mankind. I know a guy who ate double what you ate, he ate 6-8 lb of meat DAILY (fish and chicken breast) and was striated top to bottom with 3% BODYFAT SO YOUR STORY IS BS.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2012, 05:16:25 AM »
That's what I did on keto, had very little fat in my diet.  I don't like eating alot of fat though in general so I will stick with carb cycling as it works for me. 

*sigh* if you had very little fat then you weren't eating a ketogenic diet.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2012, 05:18:29 AM »
*sigh* if you had very little fat then you weren't eating a ketogenic diet.
Well yeah.  But still I got good results from carb cycling and I need some carbs in my diet.  I eat good fats such as salmon, brazil nuts and I supplement with flaxseed oil. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2012, 05:25:08 AM »
Everyone I know says the sticks don't work and here is why cause you have to be on no carbs for at least 10 days for you to get accurate measurements from the sticks. Everybody thinks after 4-5 days there is no carbs in the system, but there is and your water intake and your body temperature throws the keytones sticks off. But after 10 days no carbs consistently they start working great

Now as far as dieting is concerned, you don't have to take in fat on no carbs and you don't have to carb load on weekends if you don't want to, you will still burn fat as fast as humanly possible. Simple, no carbs, unlimited amounts of protein and who care how much fat you end up taking in and VOLLA, that's it and you will get absolutely fucken striated every time on this method

With all due respect here, I dieted for a show using CKD...and never once in 13 wks did I ever register more than a trace.   Again, with high water intake you won't see ketones on a stick.  Limit your water and bingo, ketones appear.

Again, with all due respect, saying you don't have to take in fat on a ketogenic diet is incorrect.  Doing the zero fat approach for a few days to spark up some extra fat loss (from caloric drop mind you) helps.  As far as the carb load, you don't have to go crazy on it, but the carb load is absolutely an important thing to consider.  Numerous benefits to taking in carbs intermittently on a KD.  You actually will jump back into ketosis faster the longer you do the intermittent carbing.  

Also, unlimited amount of protein?  Sorry, not correct.  If your calories are set at 2K a day...and you eat veggies and meat and you (somehow) eat enough protein to make it 2500...you wont magically lose fat.  That's just not possible.

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2012, 06:10:25 AM »
With all due respect here, I dieted for a show using CKD...and never once in 13 wks did I ever register more than a trace.   Again, with high water intake you won't see ketones on a stick.  Limit your water and bingo, ketones appear.

Again, with all due respect, saying you don't have to take in fat on a ketogenic diet is incorrect.  Doing the zero fat approach for a few days to spark up some extra fat loss (from caloric drop mind you) helps.  As far as the carb load, you don't have to go crazy on it, but the carb load is absolutely an important thing to consider.  Numerous benefits to taking in carbs intermittently on a KD.  You actually will jump back into ketosis faster the longer you do the intermittent carbing.  

Also, unlimited amount of protein?  Sorry, not correct.  If your calories are set at 2K a day...and you eat veggies and meat and you (somehow) eat enough protein to make it 2500...you wont magically lose fat.  That's just not possible.
thats same as me, my friend reads deep purple

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2012, 06:47:37 AM »
You didn't stick to protein only, you probably munched on snacks and if you did stick to protein only regardless the amount, then you are the only one in the world who has gotten those results which means you have the worst genetics I have ever seen in the history of mankind. I know a guy who ate double what you ate, he ate 6-8 lb of meat DAILY (fish and chicken breast) and was striated top to bottom with 3% BODYFAT SO YOUR STORY IS BS.
Ah, you "know a guy"! That changes everything!

I've also eaten "unlimited protein", i.e., meat only. And I also gained weight. In fact I gained so much that I stopped after two weeks. And yes, it was literally meat only. No snacks (besides other kinds of meat), no sauce. TBH I only ate about 4-5 Lbs per day, which was a bit too expensive.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2012, 11:42:56 AM »
Call bullshit if you want, but I get 10x more / harder erections when I eliminate carbs. 

Maybe it's cause of booty... I don't know...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2012, 12:05:22 PM »
Call bullshit if you want, but I get 10x more / harder erections when I eliminate carbs. 

Maybe it's cause of booty... I don't know...

Booty would be giving you headaches migraines and constipation and telling you to cut carbs off NO LATER than 2:23pm daily

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2012, 12:08:57 PM »
Booty would be giving you headaches migraines and constipation and telling you to cut carbs off NO LATER than 2:23pm daily

hahaahaha!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2012, 12:47:48 PM »
Here's an easy Keto diet plan to follow for a full year

2 days zero carb---2 days load
3 days zero carb---2 days load
4 days keto---2 days load
5 days keto---2 days load

then

6 days keto---2 days load

then

7 days keto---2 days load

then

8 days keto---2 days load

then

9 days keto---2 days load

then

10 days keto---2 days load

then

11 days keto---2 days load

then

12 days keto---2 days load

then

13 days keto---2 days load

then

13 days keto---2 days load
14 days keto---2 days load

then start at the beginning again...Its an absolute piece of cake to follow.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2012, 10:23:24 AM »
Another observation, it's much easier to get up earlier in the morning and I feel more rested.

Also, my face is looking much leaner.  Almost lean enough to qualify for membership in team lean face.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2012, 03:16:53 PM »

I agree with your post, but you guys are not understanding what I am saying at all. You said you carb load on weekends and you ate fat so this would not apply to you and you can claim unlimited protein is not true, but you wouldn't know cause you carb load and you eat a lot of fat. No carbs and very little fats under 50 grams daily you could eat as much protein as you want and still get shreddded under these circumstance, try it you will see that I am right I get people shredded like this all the time and they eat as much chicken breast and talipia as humanly possible everyday and get absolutely shredded eating unlimited amounts of protein. Calories in and calories out is a bunch of non-sense your body can burn enormous amounts of calories under the right conditions and the more protein you consume the more calories you burn, simple as that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2012, 03:23:32 PM »
Ah, you "know a guy"! That changes everything!

I've also eaten "unlimited protein", i.e., meat only. And I also gained weight. In fact I gained so much that I stopped after two weeks. And yes, it was literally meat only. No snacks (besides other kinds of meat), no sauce. TBH I only ate about 4-5 Lbs per day, which was a bit too expensive.
Meats have a lot of fat and extra calories, this would not work with unlimited amounts of meat. It works with unlimited amounts of food with protein only like talipia and chicken breast, yes unlimited amounts of these foods cause the more protein you eat the more calories you burn and you are not eating carbs or fats so you will be burning it all and then some

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2012, 03:28:48 PM »
Another observation, it's much easier to get up earlier in the morning and I feel more rested.

Also, my face is looking much leaner.  Almost lean enough to qualify for membership in team lean face.

I've noticed this too. I go to bed sleep and get up actually refreshed and not even wanting or able to nap. Also had a family member comment on how clear my skin is.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2012, 03:33:19 PM »

Also I have dieted on high fats and low fats while on no carbs and in both case I lost 40lb in 12 weeks so it makes no difference at all. Adding fat to rev your metabolism may work on a natural but makes absolutely no difference when you are on tren, clen and taking half a bottle of ephedrine a day. As for carb loading it is not necessary, it might be helpful to track your progress so you know that you still have big muscle instead of being flat for 12 weeks but it is not necessary. In fact I find that when I dob't carb load my body is fresh to the point that my carb load triples in effect cause I haven't loaded for long time, I can explain this further if anyone wants to know

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2012, 03:34:15 PM »
Onetimehard is correct, if you eat a nearly zero carb diet you will lose weight regardless of how much protein you eat.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2012, 03:37:57 PM »
Onetimehard is correct, if you eat a nearly zero carb diet you will lose weight regardless of how much protein you eat.
Thank you  ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2012, 03:42:13 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2012, 04:00:35 PM »

No PIP can eat carbs, clean carbs...Clean!  And this thing about constipation, fibre is in veges and fruits.  So if you are going to go on a keto diet how do you deal with constipation???  I have never experienced it.  I always eat plenty of fibrous veges.  

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2012, 04:18:52 PM »
Probably true, would make perfect sense.  Anyone who has gone true low carb knows the energy rush you get when your energy source completely switches to burning fat for energy.  Along with several other benefits. 

Sad but true, I can verify this. You`d think you would be on low energy all the time due to the low carbs, and sure you do sometimes, but after you`ve been on a diet for sometime and have a workout in the gym, you feel more energized than ever. I bet many of you have noticed after you`ve finished a diet and went back to eating carbs, that you were beginning to feel slow, lazy and less focused. The kind of feeling that makes you not want to go off a diet at all. Thats why I ONLY eat very raw carb sources if Im not on a diet like oatmeal, broccoli, brown rice. The more raw and natural the better. I tell you, switching from white rice to brown rice makes a HUGE difference in your (regular) diet, and your well being. If it wasnt for school, Id probably be on low carbs all the time, because it makes you feel better, look better, and not to mention lose the excessive water, which is a big problem with carbs. Every 1 grams of carbs binds 3 cals in the body. So lets say you eat a meal consisted of 100g of carbs. That makes 400 cals just from the carbs and another 300 cals from the water. Being carb sensitiv doesnt help either, it makes you bloated and look fat.

What am I getting at here? Oh yes, carbs are bad, mmmmkaaaaay? ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2012, 08:06:55 PM »
What about Broccoli?  I like Broccoli and all these sites say I can eat a lot of it.  The bag of frozen Broccoli says it has 6 carbs per serving?

???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2012, 08:08:20 PM »
What about Broccoli?  I like Broccoli and all these sites say I can eat a lot of it.  The bag of frozen Broccoli says it has 6 carbs per serving?

???
You should be eating brocolli.  It's one of the best veges out there.  I can eat two whole bunches for dinner....steamed.  I love it.