Author Topic: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!  (Read 17648 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!
« Reply #225 on: February 10, 2008, 09:16:40 AM »
it amazes me how many of you people have been hypnotized into believing the bullshit "laws" and rules this oppressive government have created just to enrich themselves, it's scary to think about how intrusive the government has become.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #226 on: February 10, 2008, 09:17:47 AM »
Most people that would truly be hassled by any cop (use of force beef, violation of search and seizure, etc) will not be on this site.  Those people usually live in shitty areas and likely don't have internet access. 

Obviously some cops abuse their power, but much of it is for good use. Take where I live for example, if the blacks decide to try to cross 8 mile they have all the way to 9 mile to remind themselves to turn their asses back around, once they hit 10 mile they are going to jail or gonna get their asses kicked. Sure they didn't do anything(this time), but if the cops didn't do that then the good harding working white folk would be robbed and murdered everyday. Abuses of power like that have to be appreciated, right?
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #227 on: February 10, 2008, 09:20:52 AM »
yeah firefighters are cool. my dad and brother are both firefighters for calfire. ( well my brother is a "firefighter", my dad is quite a ways up the ladder from that title..)

in my experience 86.723% of cops are dickheads.    but the cool thing is that i have also learned that 92.654% of cops are complete morons. AND 89.574% of cops have inferiority complex's.

which makes it really easy whenever i get hassled to get into an argument with the cop that makes him look stupid.  ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: February 10, 2008, 09:29:17 AM »
oh brother the cops and city council gave out 150 dollar parking tickets to a guy who parked his work vehicles near his house for years, 7 vehicles at a time and the guy finally got tired of it and killed 2 cops and 3 city council members and shot the mayor who is in critical condition, just goes to prove my theory, YOU SHOVE PEOPLE AROUND FOR LONG ENOUGH AND THEY'RE GONNA SHOVE BACK, you become a cop and decide to carry a gun you take the consequences.
Great story! GUNS preserve FREEDOM, baby! This guy took it too far. I can see him firebombing City Hall and throwing a brick through the cops windows, however.

America must preserve the 2nd Amendment. Without our right to bear arms and protect ourselves the citizens of this country can easily be pushed around by our government. Imagine if ever single gun owner turned in their guns and all guns were eliminated out of existence. Imagine how much more 'Big Brother-like' it would be.
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: February 10, 2008, 09:31:24 AM »
Great story! GUNS preserve FREEDOM, baby! This guy took it too far. I can see him firebombing City Hall and throwing a brick through the cops windows, however.

America must preserve the 2nd Amendment. Without our right to bear arms and protect ourselves the citizens of this country can easily be pushed around by our government. Imagine if ever single gun owner turned in their guns and all guns were eliminated out of existence. Imagine how much more 'Big Brother-like' it would be.
like i said before, this should serve as a WARNING to govt. workers and cops, DON'T SHOVE YOUR WEIGHT AROUND because you never know who you're fuccking with.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #230 on: February 10, 2008, 09:32:42 AM »
those minor things you talk about like parking violations and domestic bullshit shouldn't be against the law anyway and are only there to make these scumbags money.
If people don't like parking tickets, that's an issue to take up with your local government.  Domestic violence is a real issue.  It sucks when the police called because your wife or gf is screaming her ass off but just make sure you don't hit her and you aren't yelling.  You'll get shit and dirty looks but as long as you didn't put marks on her you're fine.

I don't view laws that protect me as intrusive.  Parking tickets and moving violations don't upset me because I don't violate those laws.  When you see a bad TC where a guy was going 20 over the speed limit and/or driving drunk, you realize once again why the laws are in place.

Abuse of power is wrong but actual abuse and perceived abuse are two different things.  Most in my age group think being busted for DUIs, drunk in public, drug possession and tickets are the greatest travesty on earth.  These are little things that are avoidable.  When a 21 year old woman gets OC sprayed for no reason or a college kid has a drop pistol planted in his car to secure an arrest then they can come talk to me.
Squishy face retard

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #231 on: February 10, 2008, 09:52:08 PM »
I'd like to hear what you deem an offense suitable to sue an officer.  Did you get a baton up your ass without lube?  Give us a few stories.  I'd love to hear this.

I cant get into all the things I have gone to war over...but I will tell you the BEST one.

Involved a traffic cop who thought he was the shit-wrote a ticket for wearing a setbelt the wrong way and started getting mouthy-then there were a few harsh words traded back and forth and the cop decided he was going to tow the car-which he did.

Long story short-filed a federal lawsuit-number of claims-tied the cop up in civil court for 2 years and ran the City's legal bill up to $200K.

Didnt win, but the goal was never to win (although it is always nice), it is to cause financial pain, hardship and in general be a pain on the ass. The City could have bought 10 new cop cars, repaved 100 streets, or done a host of other things with that money. But instead it was wasted because they had a stupid cop being a jerk-and then had the tables flipped on them.

The cop and the City were livid, and they kept saying "He's making a federal case out of a seat belt ticket".....lol....... fucking great case.

If you get a baton up the ass, or anywhere else, that is a major case-assuming you were not fighting the cop.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #232 on: February 10, 2008, 10:13:08 PM »
I cant get into all the things I have gone to war over...but I will tell you the BEST one.

Involved a traffic cop who thought he was the shit-wrote a ticket for wearing a setbelt the wrong way and started getting mouthy-then there were a few harsh words traded back and forth and the cop decided he was going to tow the car-which he did.

Long story short-filed a federal lawsuit-number of claims-tied the cop up in civil court for 2 years and ran the City's legal bill up to $200K.

Didnt win, but the goal was never to win (although it is always nice), it is to cause financial pain, hardship and in general be a pain on the ass. The City could have bought 10 new cop cars, repaved 100 streets, or done a host of other things with that money. But instead it was wasted because they had a stupid cop being a jerk-and then had the tables flipped on them.

The cop and the City were livid, and they kept saying "He's making a federal case out of a seat belt ticket".....lol....... fucking great case.

If you get a baton up the ass, or anywhere else, that is a major case-assuming you were not fighting the cop.

You  were the asshole, within that time and effort, a real case could have been tried and adjudicated.  You tied up the case with some "It's the principle" bullshit. Tat is one of the reason's why the saying, "The wheels of justice move Slow" is true. For every case that needs to be tried, there are 10 bullshit cases that clog up the court systems time and money.
I have seen where dudes want to sue the police for police abuse, but dude neglected to mention that his drunk ass wouldn't stay on the ground...after being tased 4 times. Or you spit in a CO's face and complain when catch a beatdown.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #233 on: February 10, 2008, 10:15:12 PM »

I can see why you lost.  As for the traffic stop, how did he get mouthy?  What did he say?  What did you say?  I think there is more to the story.  Perhaps your reaction dictated his.  He needs to be professional at all times but he can certainly be more curt with you if you are a jerk.  What was his reason for towing the car?

Last question before your response, do you feel that you should be able to kill this officer because you got "pushed around"?  You can screw an officer's career by just giving them enough complaints.  You don't need to kill them to kill them.

BTW, good post Parker.
Squishy face retard

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #234 on: August 17, 2009, 06:09:50 AM »
Cops,council people,etc all THINK they re the bosses and run our lives, well they fucking dont and these people in ST Louis paid the price for having jobs like that.
WHat kind of interfering moron wants to be a city offical or a cop anyway

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #235 on: August 17, 2009, 06:30:43 AM »
but if it was a black person who did the shooting u would not be laughing. you would be making racist comments

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 17, 2009, 06:57:58 AM »
but if it was a black person who did the shooting u would not be laughing. you would be making racist comments

it was a black person  ???
T

Stavios

« Reply #237 on: August 17, 2009, 07:01:56 AM »

here we go again !

ANOTHER motherfucking black dude crying racism when it was not even the case here once again.

"'yes but if it was a black person..."
IT WAS NOT a black person so stop crying racism like a little bitch

BTW: I am not racist at all, I put everyone in 1 category: human beings.
        I just hate those motherfuckers crying racism every chance they get weither they are black,white,purple,yellow I don't give a shit

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 17, 2009, 07:03:48 AM »
good to have you back Dave.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #239 on: August 17, 2009, 07:05:33 AM »
good to have you back Dave.

x2..his longest ever business trip!
O

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: August 17, 2009, 07:06:30 AM »

epic racism on the part of one who claims to be colored

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #241 on: August 17, 2009, 07:09:01 AM »
here we go again !

ANOTHER motherfucking black dude crying racism when it was not even the case here once again.

"'yes but if it was a black person..."
IT WAS NOT a black person so stop crying racism like a little bitch

BTW: I am not racist at all, I put everyone in 1 category: human beings.
        I just hate those motherfuckers crying racism every chance they get weither they are black,white,purple,yellow I don't give a shit

my bad i didnt read the previous posts

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 17, 2009, 07:10:20 AM »
It was a black person
O

body88

« Reply #243 on: August 17, 2009, 07:10:58 AM »
Lots of smart, well educated people in this thread.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: August 17, 2009, 07:12:20 AM »
my bad i didnt read the previous posts

epic jumping the gun and ASSUMING it was a whitey

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #245 on: August 17, 2009, 07:12:28 AM »
It was a black person

yes i know and i apologize. lim just so used to the racists on the board blaming blaming someones ethnicity for the reason they commit crimes instead of just blaming the individual

Stavios

« Reply #246 on: August 17, 2009, 07:12:32 AM »
Lots of smart, well educated people in this thread.
;D ;D ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: August 17, 2009, 07:13:20 AM »
i hope sf was winding people up

if those were his genuine opinions i am not suprised

that he is a trailer dwelling convicted thief and wife beater!

talk about having a chip on your shoulder
T

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 17, 2009, 07:19:15 AM »
The killing was going too far in this situation.

You're right...the cops should not have killed this man...HE IS A HERO IN MY EYES.

Now...If only more people in america could go "RAMBO" on their cops, city officials and state governments things would be a lot better in america.
C

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 17, 2009, 07:20:28 AM »
O