Author Topic: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!  (Read 17675 times)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Re: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!
« Reply #200 on: February 09, 2008, 10:50:11 AM »
He learned to share bullets  ;D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #201 on: February 09, 2008, 10:54:06 AM »
That's bad, but if your Ex is a asshole to the wrong person, he too will have a "X" on his forehead...Regardless of kids, both parties don't take that into account, until it is too late. When the gov't (local, state, and national) is rife with corruption and the police are part of the executive branch of gov't, they have a responsibility, and unfortunately some don't take that responsibility seriously, and you get to carry a gun? It breeds trouble. Period. No way to get around it MyDavid.

I understand that. Yep, ex hubby takes his job pretty serious but i'm proud of where he's at today...i have A LOT of cop friends with all different styles of patroling if you know what i mean...they are all good to me but yes, some can be jerks TO JERKS and others deal with it differently.

Parker, do you know any cops?

Lisa

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: February 09, 2008, 11:39:53 AM »
and i suppose you see nothing wrong with what these cops did?

Giving him tickets for illegaly parked cars? Uhm no I don't see it.

That anti-social asshole should learn he doesn't own the neighbourhood but instead he goes on a killing spree  ::)

Maybe in the future we can identify these malfunctioning beings early and kill them at birth.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #203 on: February 09, 2008, 02:53:12 PM »
should have parked his work vehicles away from his home. now he goes to the electric chair over parking tickets.  ???

dumb fvck !
they killed him. read the article ::)
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #204 on: February 09, 2008, 03:03:50 PM »
oh brother the cops and city council gave out 150 dollar parking tickets to a guy who parked his work vehicles near his house for years, 7 vehicles at a time and the guy finally got tired of it and killed 2 cops and 3 city council members and shot the mayor who is in critical condition, just goes to prove my theory, YOU SHOVE PEOPLE AROUND FOR LONG ENOUGH AND THEY'RE GONNA SHOVE BACK, you become a cop and decide to carry a gun you take the consequences.

YEEEEEESSSSSS POST OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!

these cocksuckers keep praying on regular honest citizens just going about their day, waiting for them to slip up so they can say GOTCHA and get them for a technicality, 99% OF WHAT COPS DO IS PREY ON AND EXTORT MONEY FROM ORDINARY CITIZENS. when people fight back it brings warmth to my heart.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #205 on: February 09, 2008, 03:08:14 PM »
they killed him. read the article ::)

The dumbfuck midwesterners plan on strapping the dead body to the electric chair and throwing the switch.
Ron: "I am lazy."

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: February 09, 2008, 03:15:49 PM »
I feel tempted to call this guy a hero... anybody with me?
yes, a true martyr indeed.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: February 09, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »
i look at cops the same way i look at a soldier, you decide to carry a gun you take the consequences of what you choose.
exactly, its rules of engagement, they know what they are doing and getting themselves into so they have to be ready to accept the possible consequences of it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 09, 2008, 03:34:10 PM »

these cocksuckers keep praying on regular honest citizens just going about their day, waiting for them to slip up so they can say GOTCHA and get them for a technicality, 99% OF WHAT COPS DO IS PREY ON AND EXTORT MONEY FROM ORDINARY CITIZENS. when people fight back it brings warmth to my heart.
you're a right thinking kind of guy, we need a political party made up of guys like us.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #209 on: February 09, 2008, 03:49:14 PM »
I understand that. Yep, ex hubby takes his job pretty serious but i'm proud of where he's at today...i have A LOT of cop friends with all different styles of patroling if you know what i mean...they are all good to me but yes, some can be jerks TO JERKS and others deal with it differently.

Parker, do you know any cops?

Lisa

I have sued numerous cops and PD's, and there are MORE than a few bad apples out there, and the bad apples can be JERKS to ANYONE, which is why they end up getting sued.

Don't try to cover for them, it is useless.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #210 on: February 09, 2008, 03:53:42 PM »
Another thing to remember, especialy here in CA, where cops, FF and prison guards make up to $200K per year in full compensation-these minimum educational requirement/GED/HS Educated jobs almost require you to have a "connection" to get hired-especially the FD.

Usually goes like this for hiring in all gov jobs, but especially FD;

1) Family
2) Friends
3) Military (big browny points)
4) Lawsuit consent decree for engaging in 1 and 2 above.

These are not the top of the food chain employees.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #211 on: February 09, 2008, 03:55:47 PM »

I don't know the people in this town but as a general rule, don't fuck up and you won't get in trouble.  Don't want a ticket, don't speed.  Don't want a parking ticket, carry enough change.  Don't want a drug charge, don't use or sell.  It's that simple. 

Just because you got tickets you didn't want doesn't give you the right to execute people.  There are ways to fight back without killing.  i would never call a guy who commits suicide a hero.  He was a man who wanted revenge and did not want to accept the consequences of his actions.  Pussy is more like it.
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 09, 2008, 03:58:01 PM »
yeah well like i said before that "pussy" took 5 worthless leach pieces of shit with him.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #213 on: February 09, 2008, 04:28:54 PM »

He should've just had a party and thrown all of the town's tea into the Mississippi River. 

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: February 10, 2008, 12:08:05 AM »
you're a right thinking kind of guy, we need a political party made up of guys like us.

::)

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 10, 2008, 12:11:10 AM »
I have sued numerous cops and PD's, and there are MORE than a few bad apples out there, and the bad apples can be JERKS to ANYONE, which is why they end up getting sued.

BITCH i am not trying to cover them...anyhow, how many folk actually really try to cover for them?

Lisa

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 10, 2008, 08:54:22 AM »

I'd like to hear what you deem an offense suitable to sue an officer.  Did you get a baton up your ass without lube?  Give us a few stories.  I'd love to hear this.
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 10, 2008, 08:57:25 AM »
I'd like to hear what you deem an offense suitable to sue an officer.  Did you get a baton up your ass without lube?  Give us a few stories.  I'd love to hear this.
if there are two worthless types of species on this planet it's cops and government workers, i look at cockroaches with more respect than that trash.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #218 on: February 10, 2008, 08:58:27 AM »
if there are two worthless types of species on this planet it's cops and government workers, i look at cockroaches with more respect than that trash.

You mean like Mailmen and Meter readers? What did they do wrong?
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #219 on: February 10, 2008, 08:59:35 AM »
Half of you would cry without cops roaming the streets.

Sure there are lousy cops out there.. However, most of them are just doing their job. Detering dangerous criminals and keep citizens safe.

Personally, I owe a lot to cops. NYC used to be a mess until they increased the number of police. None have ever given me a hard time because I don't mind showing a driver's license, which btw only takes about a minute. But you guys seem to think that getting busted for parking in a handicapped spot or getting a request to show a valid license is a serious breach of civil rights.  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 10, 2008, 09:02:51 AM »
You mean like Mailmen and Meter readers? What did they do wrong?
government is too big, all those services should be independently owned ventures, government workers act like we're here to serve them and it should be the other way around, we pay their salaries with our tax dollars, THEY'RE THERE TO SERVE US.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #221 on: February 10, 2008, 09:07:30 AM »
government is too big, all those services should be independently owned ventures, government workers act like we're here to serve them and it should be the other way around, we pay their salaries with our tax dollars, THEY'RE THERE TO SERVE US.

Government workers also suck our tax money. They have tons of job safety, and a lot of them are hired via affirmative action and quotas. Most of them do a lousy job for serving the public. I mean I had to go to the DMV to request a new license after turning 21 to get the under 21 thing removed, and I had to deal with this bitchy ass black lady who didn't even bother adressing anyone formally and was talking on her cellphone.

Only government workers I like are law enforcement and firefighters.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 10, 2008, 09:09:00 AM »
Half of you would cry without cops roaming the streets.

Sure there are lousy cops out there.. However, most of them are just doing their job. Detering dangerous criminals and keep citizens safe.

Personally, I owe a lot to cops. NYC used to be a mess until they increased the number of police. None have ever given me a hard time because I don't mind showing a driver's license, which btw only takes about a minute. But you guys seem to think that getting busted for parking in a handicapped spot or getting a request to show a valid license is a serious breach of civil rights.  ;D
Most people that would truly be hassled by any cop (use of force beef, violation of search and seizure, etc) will not be on this site.  Those people usually live in shitty areas and likely don't have internet access.  I really want to hear how the power has been abused because other than tickets for moving violations, parking, domestic violence or drunken disorderly, what do people here have to complain about?

As for other government workers (like the show about Philly parking enforcement) these people just do their jobs.
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 10, 2008, 09:10:14 AM »
Government workers also suck our tax money. They have tons of job safety, and a lot of them are hired via affirmative action and quotas. Most of them do a lousy job for serving the public. I mean I had to go to the DMV to request a new license after turning 21 to get the under 21 thing removed, and I had to deal with this bitchy ass black lady who didn't even bother adressing anyone formally and was talking on her cellphone.

Only government workers I like are law enforcement and firefighters.
the only ones i respect are firefighters and even that service should be independently owned, the situation you talk about is exactly why this guy did what he did, good for him, the next time these people see a guy get a little upset they're going to flinch in fear. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: February 10, 2008, 09:14:01 AM »
Most people that would truly be hassled by any cop (use of force beef, violation of search and seizure, etc) will not be on this site.  Those people usually live in shitty areas and likely don't have internet access.  I really want to hear how the power has been abused because other than tickets for moving violations, parking, domestic violence or drunken disorderly, what do people here have to complain about?

As for other government workers (like the show about Philly parking enforcement) these people just do their jobs.
those minor things you talk about like parking violations and domestic bullshit shouldn't be against the law anyway and are only there to make these scumbags money.