Author Topic: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 26634 times)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Re: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2013, 01:17:06 AM »
Guns empower individuals, a society that isn't armed is at the mercy of those who are.

It's not that complex.

Look through history, at any oppressive government

I thought modern democracies had a legal system and a police force that were the ones to secure the common man.

The US needs guns because you have a society where the police are unable to protect people and you have far to many criminals.

In Norway, I have never felt I had to carry a gun, anywhere. Nobody in my familiy or among my friends have ever been subject to violent crime.

NN

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2013, 01:18:31 AM »
Notice a pattern? Morgan bows to alphas. Jesse Ventura, Alpha. Alex Jones (despite his apperance lol). Alpha.
Morgan tries to intellectually bully with his line of questioning and the way he words things to insinuate a connection or correllation. It's a pussy move and alphas don't fall for it and call him out. Which is the way it should be.

You are a primitive person. If the US is populated by authoritarian nuts like you, I too would like to carry a gun if I lived there.

NN

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2013, 01:24:18 AM »
The NRA sponsors Gun Murder - it openly enables these shootings to regularly occur.

Yes, of course, just like the breweries openly sponsor drunk drivers.

When someone is killed via drink driving, it is considered an accident you don't see a bunch of CEO's from the brewery's suggesting that the Government can't legislate against it and they don't want any restrictions on their product.

I'm not too concerned about what some people believe distinguishes an "accident" from a "tragedy" or whatever, because, in reality, there is no distinction.  It's all just about making sure someone is "responsible" -- someone MUST pay the price, after all.  Why is drunk driving an accident, anyway?  Because the person isn't in their right mind due to alcohol?  Hmmm... What to they say about "insane" criminals, again?

I couldn't care less if they banned alcohol, like you said, it serves little purpose and I would be all for it.  I never understood why someone would want to inebriate themselves to near unconsciousness anyway.

That's great to hear!  You know what, I don't understand why anyone would eat meat... it's not needed to live, it's full of lethal heme iron, and lots of poor animals have to die in order to stock store shelves with the stuff.  I say we ban meat as well!

Spoken like a true anarchist, btw... "if the government wants to ban ____, I'm all for it!"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2013, 01:26:19 AM »
In Norway, I have never felt I had to carry a gun, anywhere. Nobody in my familiy or among my friends have ever been subject to violent crime.

NN

Crazy, I could have written this myself... and I live in America! :o

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2013, 01:28:11 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2013, 01:31:04 AM »
I'll be damned if all this bullshits stops me from buying my son some more NERF products

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 09, 2013, 01:32:57 AM »
I'll be damned if all this bullshits stops me from buying my son some more NERF products

Just don't let him play any of those ultraviolent videogames!

imo those things are just pointless anyway. all you do is sit in front of a screen and jerk some buttons around.  "virtual" realities are just that -- fake and pointless!

should be banned, imo, since they serve no purpose except wasting our youths' time.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #157 on: January 09, 2013, 01:34:55 AM »
Yes, of course, just like the breweries openly sponsor drunk drivers.

I'm not too concerned about what some people believe distinguishes an "accident" from a "tragedy" or whatever, because, in reality, there is no distinction.  It's all just about making sure someone is "responsible" -- someone MUST pay the price, after all.  Why is drunk driving an accident, anyway?  Because the person isn't in their right mind due to alcohol?  Hmmm... What to they say about insane criminals, again?

That's great to hear!  You know what, I don't understand why anyone would eat meat... it's not needed to live, it's full of lethal heme iron, and lots of poor animals have to die in order to stock store shelves with the stuff.  I say we ban meat as well!  

That's the point, breweries don't sponsor drink driving, they encourage sensible regulations.  The NRA is rogue, want little to no restrictions and as a result could be seen to enable such mass shootings.  It was you who suggested banning alcohol, I just said it wouldn't bother me, I don't drink nor feel a need too,  As for meat, if you consuming meat could lead to dozens of children being murdered in a couple of minutes, well then I might think people would want to ban meat.  Once again, if meat was banned, I would find a way to survive just fine, like you said, meat isn't needed to survive, just like guns. 

And drink driving is an accident because it lacks INTENT, it would be different if someone got intoxicated, got in a large truck and drove through the school-yard with the INTENT to kill as many children as possible, in that situation it wouldn't be called an accident, but a deliberate act of violence just like a mass shooting is.  But why would anybody bother with all that when you can easily get a military style rifle to do the job, seems so much easier.
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 09, 2013, 01:48:12 AM »
Just don't let him play any of those ultraviolent videogames!

imo those things are just pointless anyway. all you do is sit in front of a screen and jerk some buttons around.  "virtual" realities are just that -- fake and pointless!

should be banned, imo, since they serve no purpose except wasting our youths' time.

I am 110% in agreement with you there.

I buy my son toys that promote creativity and keep him fit, i.e. sports equipment toy bow and arrows, nerf guns etc and we have a blast outdoors together.

Any parent that lets their kids sit for hours everyday playing violent gaming is a bad parent, end of story.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #159 on: January 09, 2013, 01:58:44 AM »
I am 110% in agreement with you there.

I buy my son toys that promote creativity and keep him fit, i.e. sports equipment toy bow and arrows, nerf guns etc and we have a blast outdoors together.

Any parent that lets their kids sit for hours everyday playing violent gaming is a bad parent, end of story.

I'm not suggesting that you should actively encourage your kids playing violent games, but if they do play them occasionally it's not all bad:

from incomplete data

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 09, 2013, 02:04:54 AM »
That's the point, breweries don't sponsor drink driving, they encourage sensible regulations.
haha is that so...

The NRA is rogue, want little to no restrictions and as a result could be seen to enable such mass shootings.  It was you who suggested banning alcohol, I just said it wouldn't bother me, I don't drink nor feel a need too,

Well good thing we got that cleared up.  I believe we should keep guns, in this case.  Gun shootings don't bother me.  I don't participate in them nor feel a need "too".  Anyone who feels otherwise is clearly some sort of insecure coward who would probably faint at the sight of a gunshot wound.

And drink driving is an accident because it lacks INTENT, it would be different if someone got intoxicated, got in a large truck and drove through the school-yard with the INTENT to kill as many children as possible, in that situation it wouldn't be called an accident, but a deliberate act of violence just like a mass shooting is.  But why would anybody bother with all that when you can easily get a military style rifle to do the job, seems so much easier.

So you're saying alcohol + cars = death even without the intent to kill?  Sounds like guns are a bit safer in this regard.  Considering alcohol not only causes more deaths, but also causes them without even the requiring the consent of the inebriated party, shouldn't we be a bit more concerned about this obscene menace to society?

By the way, since an event is an accident if it's unintended, then are intentions accidents as well?  If once accident causes something to happen, is it, too, an accident? :o

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #161 on: January 09, 2013, 02:08:31 AM »
Should they ban Dan Hill as well? Since his hands are lethal weapons?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #162 on: January 09, 2013, 02:33:37 AM »
If we ban guns, how will Alex Jones defend himself from the secret government forces?

Sure, they were able to pull of the 9/11 conspiracy without getting caught, but Alex Jones is super important and huge celebrity. If he goes missing, WW3 IS ON!!!
G

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #163 on: January 09, 2013, 02:34:20 AM »
Girls scare me and I have a small penis.
from incomplete data

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #164 on: January 09, 2013, 02:42:40 AM »
I heard Nancy Lanza was a huge fan of Alex Jones.  :o
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: January 09, 2013, 02:52:22 AM »
Fuck that Piers Morgan is a bitch. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #166 on: January 09, 2013, 02:58:47 AM »
Fuck that Piers Morgan is a bitch. 

Yes, he should be slapped and then deported.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2013, 03:40:43 AM »

fucking crazy

do all american'ts believe that they live in a movie?

haha this thread made me think about the resident evil game where the city is been taken over by zombies. yes i guess then a gun is safe to have in house haha.

Also the thinking mistake people here make is that when everyone is armed to the teeth there is no crime anymore. i think the opposite is more believeable.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: January 09, 2013, 03:43:41 AM »
If by right side you mean against the military, then you will not stand a chance :-)   even if you have 50 assault rifles at your disposal!

Well then what would you advocate, giving up without a fight, becoming a member of a shit hole nation, and hoping you can get refugee status is a good country? 

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2013, 03:45:24 AM »
I'm sorry, but that is naive. 
No, by right side, I mean on the side of the military.  I firmly believe that the US military will always stand by the people.  If the US military is ever attacking it's own people, then the poeple who are being attacked are on the wrong side.  I will be on the right side.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2013, 03:49:08 AM »
Piers Morgan is simply interested in the financial bottom line and if his program has to more and more resemble The Jerry Springer show then so be it.

Piers Morgan will support whatever is PC.   In fact, if Morgan had been a German during WWII, I'm sure he would have been high up in the pro govt media.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2013, 03:51:54 AM »

You euro pussies (outside of Germany) role over like a virgin on prom night. No balls.

SO true, but they are SO BALL-LESS that they do not even realize they have none.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2013, 03:55:53 AM »
I've thought about it, and if I had to leave the US (for whatever reason) Australia would be my second choice.  Good solid country, but I'm definitely troubled by the fact that they gave up their guns.  :-X

Yes, we rolled over after a similar incident to your recent school massacre.  But then Australians have always had far less freedoms than Americans, and criminals can roam free with little to stop them (except when the police arrive half an hour after they have raped, murdered or robbed).

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2013, 03:57:10 AM »
America can't be compared to European countries on this issue.

Different history and different BORDERS.

They on the border with Mexico and ships come in from all South American countries with their 'goods'.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2013, 03:57:25 AM »
That is SO UNTRUE.  We have many ARMED HOSTAGE SITUATIONS EVERY YEAR.

Guns disempower individuals, if you NEED a gun, you have become disempowered not EMPOWERED.  I live in a society were there are few guns, and their are no armed individuals holding society hostage.  That type of thinking seems like the mindset of an irrational paranoid and scared little person.  It sounds like Gun Owners have taken themselves hostage.