Author Topic: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 26731 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2013, 04:51:19 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/alex-jones-piers-morgan-video-140201992.html

"The Second Amendment isn't there for duck hunting," a relatively calm Jones said at the beginning of a two-part, 15-minute interview. "It's there to protect us from tyrannical government and street thugs."

But things escalated rather quickly, with the interview becoming a one-sided, pro-gun tirade. Jones cut off Morgan at nearly every turn.

"I'm here to tell you," Jones yelled, pointing his finger at the talk show host, "1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms!"

The 38-year-old Texan continued, "America was born on guns and whiskey. It's true we're a violent society. ... You're a foreigner. You're a redcoat. You're telling us what to do."

"You finished?" a visibly stunned Morgan asked Jones at one point.

Jones also accused Morgan of fleeing to the U.S. to evade questions about the U.K. phone hacking scandal. "You're a hatchet man of a New World Order," Jones said.

Meanwhile, Jones added, England is becoming a police state. “You have hordes of people burning down cities and beating old women’s brains out every day,” Jones stammered. "They arrest people in England if they defend themselves."

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2013, 05:31:08 PM »
Don't care about any of his other opinions, as long as he puts Piers Morgan in his place.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2013, 05:46:50 PM »
8) 8) 8)
Surprise mothafucka!

fucking crazy

do all american'ts believe that they live in a movie?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2013, 06:13:43 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2013, 06:34:31 PM »
funny how Pierce Gets tough when his guest are not aggressive , but with ALex he turned into a massive giant vagina
He didn't need too, he realised early in the interview that Alex's meltdown was the best case for his argument, he was smugly grinning the whole time knowing that the MELTDOWN was pure GOLD for his cause, that psychotic RANT by Alex Jones will be played for decades to come to highlight the mindset and the general craziness of the average Gun Nutter.  It was pure brilliance to let Alex go on like that.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2013, 06:39:14 PM »
He didn't need too, he realised early in the interview that Alex's meltdown was the best case for his argument, he was smugly grinning the whole time knowing that the MELTDOWN was pure GOLD for his cause, that psychotic RANT by Alex Jones will be played for decades to come to highlight the mindset and the general craziness of the average Gun Nutter.  It was pure brilliance to let Alex go on like that.

Wrong. Piers Morgan melted down quite a few weeks ago when a calm pro-gun person came on the show. Would not let the guy talk. Screaming. Ranting. Raving. Alex Jones did to Piers what Piers did to someone else. Looks like he got his ass handed to him. I guess now he knows what it feels like to be cut off, and not allowed to share your part of the debate.
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2013, 06:46:11 PM »
 Does he really think if some kids here and there shoot up a couple schools, it will really make a difference in the average citizen's everyday life?
THIS^^^^ It will when it's your child next!  The reason people don't like the gun culture is because of all the innocent people that have to die to support it.  That's all!  It's odd that people don't want to be part of something that risks their lives for no other reason that some sick twisted Special Interest group likes to wield some power over others.  Somehow I don't think everyone owning guns made it safer for the 5 year old kids brutally murdered while attending school.  That SH!T just doesn't happen where I live.  And I wouldn't want to live in any country were it did, I would consider that a failed country, when citizens have failed to protect their own children to uphold some skewed interpretation of civil liberty, that country is LOST.  Guns don't make you free, they ENSLAVE you, that much is obvious.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 08, 2013, 06:47:59 PM »
I have to say, in the wake of the Sandy hook shootings, and the political fallout on the gun issue, it has really brought the asshole out in a lot of getbiggers.

No one is going to take guns away anytime soon, relax, fucking Tactical Assault Jones. I'm sure 90% of you didn't give two fucking shits about gun control or guns, and now you are fucking activists/survivalists/marksmen  ::)
HA HA Groink and I agree, maybe your not such an arsehat after all.
V

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2013, 07:20:11 PM »
That SH!T just doesn't happen where I live.

Doesn't happen where I live either.  I've never been within hundreds, if not thousands of miles of a place where a school shooting involving 5-year old kids has occurred.  I've never known anyone involved in such a shooting, and probably never will.

I have met several people involved in drunk driving crashes/deaths.  I find it really sick that everyone in this country has to risk their lives for no other reason than some twisted individuals like to intoxicate themselves with poison.  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2013, 08:09:32 PM »
  Who Won?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #135 on: January 08, 2013, 09:28:22 PM »
Doesn't happen where I live either.  I've never been within hundreds, if not thousands of miles of a place where a school shooting involving 5-year old kids has occurred.  I've never known anyone involved in such a shooting, and probably never will.

I have met several people involved in drunk driving crashes/deaths.  I find it really sick that everyone in this country has to risk their lives for no other reason than some twisted individuals like to intoxicate themselves with poison.  ::)

haha... I've never known one person that got shot or shot anyone that wasn't a cop.

These ignorant foreigners act as though it's the fucking wild west here.  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2013, 09:37:54 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 08, 2013, 11:22:59 PM »

Really, comparing accidents in motor vehicles which serve a community benefit to the thousands of senseless gun murders that happen every year.  No wonder people think Americas Crazy, nobody is sponsoring Drink Driving, it has been stigmatised as a douchbag act, and rightly so, as should owning a gun because you're afraid of a bogey man or some crazed government that wants to turn on it's own people.  When people compare accidents to crazed gunmen going into schools and murdering dozens of kids, you know you are dealing with someone a few sandwiches short of a picnic.  Face it, your a gun nut, with some deep anxiety and insecurity problems. Kind of hard to avoid a school that has had  a shooting in America.

V

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2013, 11:41:44 PM »
Really, comparing accidents in motor vehicles which serve a community benefit to the thousands of senseless gun murders that happen every year.  No wonder people think Americas Crazy, nobody is sponsoring Drink Driving, it has been stigmatised as a douchbag act, and rightly so, as should owning a gun because you're afraid of a bogey man or some crazed government that wants to turn on it's own people.  When people compare accidents to crazed gunmen going into schools and murdering dozens of kids, you know you are dealing with someone a few sandwiches short of a picnic.  Face it, your a gun nut, with some deep anxiety and insecurity problems. Kind of hard to avoid a school that has had  a shooting in America.

GUN NUT :D :D :D

I couldn't care less if all the guns in america disappeared tomorrow!  Btw, notice the vast majority of those shootings involve "1 or fewer" casualties.  LOLOLOL massive slaughters, those.  I'm quaking in my boots!

LOL @ "nobody is sponsoring Drink Driving"

So is someone "sponsoring" school shootings?  Perhaps we haven't done enough to "stigmatize them". ::)

Really, what is your point?  Here's the only comparison I'm making:  both items (guns and alcohol) cause death to "innocent people" (whatever those are) and if I were arguing like you do, I'd say alcohol serves no purpose except to fulfill the despicable whims of degenerate drug fiends... so why don't we ban alcohol too?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2013, 11:48:43 PM »
GUN NUT :D :D :D

So is someone "sponsoring" school shootings?  Perhaps we haven't done enough to "stigmatize them". ::)

so why don't we ban alcohol too?
The NRA sponsors Gun Murder - it openly enables these shootings to regularly occur.

When someone is killed via drink driving, it is considered an accident you don't see a bunch of CEO's from the brewery's suggesting that the Government can't legislate against it and they don't want any restrictions on their product.

I couldn't care less if they banned alcohol, like you said, it serves little purpose and I would be all for it.  I never understood why someone would want to inebriate themselves to near unconsciousness anyway.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2013, 12:18:48 AM »
I just showed my girlfriend the Interview, I couldn't help but laugh and laugh and laugh.  I can't stop thinking about it and laughing,  I don't think I have ever witnessed anyone so clearly win a debate without barely opening their mouth.  The Gun Nutters always like to carry on about how nothing is done about mental illness, then why isn't Alex Jones involuntarily admitted, their is no doubt that Alex Jones is paranoid, delusional, overly anxious and is short a neuron or two, but unfortunately he is representative of a lot of Gun Nuts.  If Alex went on a shooting rampage tomorrow, everyone would claim it came as no surprise, he was publicly a whack job like that for years and nobody did anything.  If America did believe Mental illness was a factor, coupled with easy access to guns, they would have Jones locked up tonight, strapped to a restraint bed and force fed suicide pills (lol)
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2013, 12:23:51 AM »
Was quite the joy to see Alex put Piers Morgan in his place.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2013, 12:31:38 AM »
Was quite the joy to see Alex put Piers Morgan in his place.
If you think Alex won that debate, I feel sorry for you!  their isn't an intelligent social commentator anywhere that would even suggest such a thing, through Alex Jones sheer lunacy he has sold Piers argument perfectly, it was the ideal set-up, it even had me wondering if Alex Jones was in fact anti gun, as what he did was so detrimental to the Pro Gun Lobby that one explanation is that it is a ruse, but I think the more logical explanation is that Alex Jones suffers from serious mental illness and is just another dangerous Gun Nutter with a persecution complex.
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2013, 12:35:52 AM »
Pity that Piers Morgan won't dare putting Alex on the show again.

He is just too afraid of debaters such as Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, still it was a pure joy to see Piers melt like that.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2013, 12:38:42 AM »
When people like piers morgan broadcast to millions of people, they don't risk it not going their way. Piers knew exactly what he was doing, and hardly contained his glee throughout the 'interview' as it went exactly to plan.

Tyrannical Government + Jewish Media: 1
US Citizens: 0

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2013, 12:43:09 AM »
When people like piers morgan broadcast to millions of people, they don't risk it not going their way. Piers knew exactly what he was doing, and hardly contained his glee throughout the 'interview' as it went exactly to plan.

Tyrannical Government + Jewish Media: 1
US Citizens: 0

was ron invovled in this somehow?

and what would the shitels think about it all?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2013, 12:59:29 AM »
 :-*
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2013, 01:04:37 AM »
was ron invovled in this somehow?

and what would the shitels think about it all?

I think Paul Mcartney wouldn't care as he's completely self-centred and has a God complex, but Ron definately sucked a cock or two in all of this dj

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2013, 01:05:39 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Armed Mafia Are Stalking Us: Post Piers Morgan Debate - Alex Jones has no shame, he freely display his mental illness and paranoid meltdown for all to see.  He believes he's being stalked by armed mafia put on to him by Mayor Bloomberg.  If you don’t know that Bloomberg is total mafia, you’re on another planet....They’re thugs. I know what they are....If something happens to us, or we’re killed by crackheads, it was the NYPD or mafia they hired."
V

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2013, 01:12:31 AM »
That Russian video is fucking awesome. Yes, every home should be armed with one of these.  8) There would be virtually no crime. lol. civilian version of nukes.

So, if there was one of these in every home, "There would be.. no crime"....  ::)

You think all gun-related crimes are committed by homeless people then?  ;D

But maybe you are right. There wouldn't be crime, cause it would be more fitting to call it civil war.

NN