Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249209 times)

AusBB

• Getbig II
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1125 on: September 13, 2017, 11:25:05 PM »
I'll just skim over some of this bullshit but I hate to break it to you but I haven't had a fucking Dilaudid shot since, what Thursday?

And this "land you in prison pretty quick" thing really shows your fucking ignorance and really shows aside from maybe you buying a few Cycles or something you're basically a fucking newbie in this whole thing. Nobody lands in prison pretty quick" you dumb mother fucker. A FELON WHO IS BLATANTLY ADVERTISING GEAR ON INSTAGRAM AND ONLINE WOULD GET YOU CHARGED PRETTY QUICK DICKHEAD. IF THAT WASN'T TRUE YOU WOULD'NT HAVE GONE AND DELETED ALL YOUR INSTAGRAM POSTS ADVERTISING YOUR PUTRID GEAR WHICH GAVE YOU AN EXTRA ASSHOLE. THE FACT THAT YOU DID PROVES MY POINT. SO THANK YOU, YOU KNOW, FOR PROVING MY POINT. AGAIN. SPIDERMAN. I won't break it all down for you hell I won't even give you the fucking cliff notes, first there has to be a fucking investigation and there has to be fucking evidence and has three fucking controlled buys and deliveries. Apparently you have no clue what the term "vetting" means. That's about all I'll speak on that. You can read the rest of it on Google or some shit, amateur.

And what do Bugattis have to do with anything? Maybe you're illiterate and you have some text-to-speech program you use and it's fucking garbage. I used a Bugatti as an example of what a buddy of mine had mentioned as part of what his concierge service company does. THE SAME "BUDDY"
 THAT TOLD YOU YOU CANT FILL UP BUGATTI'S AT GAS STATIONS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. GREAT FRIENDS YOU HAVE - THEY'RE ALL FULL OF SHIT JUST LIKE YOU. I SUGGEST A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BULLSHIT CLAIMS NEXT TIME - STOPS YOU LOOKING LIKE THE COMPLETE AND UTTER RETARD THAT YOU ARE. NO MATES.
Do I own a Bugatti nope have I driven a Bugatti no do I know anybody who owns a Bugatti? No I simply. Very very simply you fucking simpleton, use that as an example of him explain it to me around the first couple weeks we were working together of what his company does. He has exclusive contracts with various country clubs in this area to provide you guessed it an all-inclusive concierge service. If a client of his wants to purchase/order an Aston Martin but doesn't have time to go down to the dealership and go over the specifications such as color interior color or kind of leather what color leather what kind of stitching kind of piping kind of Wheels what percentage tint or what the fuck ever he goes down and takes care of all the small stuff or he has one of his employees take care of it.  If somebody wants a new home entertainment system installed in their house they call him tell them what they want and that trust his judgment and give him a budget or no budget at all and he takes care of it for them. You obviously have no clue as to how these things work and Wealthy communities with wealthy people. Some lady one of his clients has her white on white with red stitching Rolls Royce Ghost backed into at a gas station instead of having the car fixed she calls him and has him contact the dealership and order a brand new car with the exact same specifications along with fixing the old car and selling it. This is the way things work around here you dumb mother fucker. You like to promote and continue your own Narrative of how my life is and how you are dead set on convincing others (who like you are faceless names on an anonymous message board on the internet) that your version of My Life is correct. People like you confuse me. I cannot relate to people like you who spend so much time and energy in influencing people ( who don't know you and really don't care about you) people's opinion of me. That leads me to believe that you are either mentally ill, or you are a competitor of mine somehow or at least you view yourself as a competitor.
I STILL DON'T GET WHAT THAT RIDICULOUS WALL OF TEXT AND THE BUGATTI BULLSHIT STORY HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING. BUT I REITERATE THAT YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU. i SAW YOU PUT A PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM TODAY OF YOUR NEW ASSHOLE AND IT HAD 6 LIKES IN 4 HOURS. YOU POOR IGNORANT FUCK. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REALISE THAT BEING SUCH A FULL OF SHIT LYING JUNKY HAS LED YOU TO A POINT IN YOUR LIFE WHERE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS, YOUR DAD HAS FUCKED ALL YOU TEETH OUT IN EXCHANGE FOR PAYING YOUR BILLS, YOU WEAR DENTURES AND YOU SEND YOURSELF TO HOSPITAL OR PRISON JUST SO YOU CAN GET ATTENTION AND DRUGS AND 3 SQUARES A DAY. WITH EXTRA CANS OF COKE. I MEAN WHAT SORT OF 45 YEAR OLD GAMES THE SYSTEM FOR A FEW CANS OF COKE?? HAVE YOU NO DIGNITY? (THAT'S AN ENTIRELY RHETORICAL QUESTION - DON'T ANSWER THAT).

hate to break it to your kid, but I have no competitors - YOU'RE RIGHT - YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CLUSTERFUCK LOSER ON HERE BY FAR. CONGRATS. GUMMY.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1127 on: September 13, 2017, 11:46:13 PM »
I seriously don't get the hate ES gets constantly on here. Seems like a nice enough bloke to me, yeah he might have taken large doses of steroids and not turned into a monster IFFB pro but at least he tells the truth about his dosages and doesn't pretend 'I only need 250ml of Test every 10 days to get huge because my genetics are so good'.

I prefer a Bostin Lloyd type that admits the truth of what he takes rather than the bull shitters that look ripped and full but pretend they are natural or 'only run TRT bro'...

foreleft

• Getbig II
« Reply #1128 on: September 13, 2017, 11:50:06 PM »
I seriously don't get the hate ES gets constantly on here. Seems like a nice enough bloke to me, yeah he might have taken large doses of steroids and not turned into a monster IFFB pro but at least he tells the truth about his dosages and doesn't pretend 'I only need 250ml of Test every 10 days to get huge because my genetics are so good'.

I prefer a Bostin Lloyd type that admits the truth of what he takes rather than the bull shitters that look ripped and full but pretend they are natural or 'only run TRT bro'...

entertaining fellow for sure but I dont see a good ending, seems very unhealthy

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1129 on: September 13, 2017, 11:52:18 PM »

people are jelly bc esfitness calls it as he sees it, and they're all used to their little safe spaces

except for jeffy he's just a troll

Simple Simon

« Reply #1130 on: September 14, 2017, 12:14:28 AM »
Im not saying this in a bad way as I enjoy following your posts, but didnt I read multiple times you dont have a drivers license due to DUIs? And you are driving in that vid? And recording a vid while u drive?

excellent haircut btw
hes either banned from driving or he just lies about having multiple DUIs.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1131 on: September 14, 2017, 12:31:22 AM »
entertaining fellow for sure but I dont see a good ending, seems very unhealthy

He has had a hell of a lot of injuries and issues that's for sure. He has got a lot of experience of different ailments, everything from a messed up ankle to heavy drinking and drug use, shark attack looking wound in his hip, etc. He's been to the slammer and rehab so he's got plenty of interesting stuff to share with us and to me that's always welcome.

people are jelly bc esfitness calls it as he sees it, and they're all used to their little safe spaces

except for jeffy he's just a troll

He's become an easy target because he shares his life and puts himself out there but he seems like a cool guy to me. I can imagine he'd be absolutely fine to have a drink with...

As for Jeffy I don't always agree with him but he's sharp witted and can be very funny. His shredding of Joon was some of the best stuff I have seen on here.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1132 on: September 14, 2017, 03:32:20 AM »
hes either banned from driving or he just lies about having multiple DUIs.

??? You just don't get it do you?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1133 on: September 14, 2017, 03:33:02 AM »

it has to be one of the two.....

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #1134 on: September 14, 2017, 06:51:35 AM »
it has to be one of the two.....

He drives Buggati's bro. Get with it.

foreleft

• Getbig II
« Reply #1135 on: September 14, 2017, 12:18:38 PM »

This can be such a confusing thread. You provide multi paragraph answers and videos to the most miniscule subjects but when asked about driving with no license or why you live in squalor when making over 20 thousand a month you give bizarre answers or avoid the questions altogether? I need a manual for reading this thread.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1136 on: September 14, 2017, 01:36:04 PM »
Atrial fibrillation is nothing to mess with. Next time you feel it coming on, lie down and try to relax until it subsides. If that's not working, go to the hospital.  Some herbal supplements, like Yohimbe, will bring it on. Actually any kind of stimulants could trigger an attack, even coffee.  

With lower limb edema, low bp and high pulse he needs to get it checked. With a history of endocarditis it's important to make sure a valve is not the cause. His heart is working overtime to keep the bp up. He also has a higher stroke risk.

What about the energy drinks - he's got a fridge full of them - should he be drinking them with these symptoms?
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #1137 on: September 14, 2017, 01:36:31 PM »
What about the energy drinks - he's got a fridge full of them - should he be drinking them with these symptoms?

who fucking cares.....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1138 on: September 14, 2017, 02:31:54 PM »

Post haircut ramblings...

From what I can see, your haircut is a big improvement over the pre-haircut videos.

Foreverstrong

« Reply #1139 on: September 14, 2017, 06:58:17 PM »
isnt this retard dead yet? I hoped to stick my head on here and see that he was a goner. Bummer he lives

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1140 on: September 14, 2017, 09:38:13 PM »

That's not my cat btw. Just happens to come out from nowhere and finds me everytime I step outside LOL... At least when it's not 115° outside. Just realized watching this vid that this was the first afternoon that wasn't hot as fuck still at 6 or 7pm (when i filmed it) since last spring... Like march or something. Kind of strange going into the hospital and it's hot as fuck like 100 bucking degrees even until like midnight, and then when I get out it's actually fucking cooling off outside at night by like 10 did I almost need a fucking jacket when I go outside

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1141 on: September 14, 2017, 09:48:44 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #1142 on: September 14, 2017, 09:52:36 PM »
this daft twats spending too much time on the phone with uncle junior...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1143 on: September 14, 2017, 10:12:27 PM »
this daft twats spending too much time on the phone with uncle junior...

Actually tell just about an hour ago hadn't had much contact with Junior for a couple of days.

Pretty fucked delusional if you think it's just me and him we share the same opinion of you.. actually Don the phone earlier with a couple other guys to share the exact same opinion of you as well

foreleft

• Getbig II
« Reply #1144 on: September 14, 2017, 10:15:01 PM »
Actually tell just about an hour ago hadn't had much contact with Junior for a couple of days.

Pretty fucked delusional if you think it's just me and him we share the same opinion of you.. actually Don the phone earlier with a couple other guys to share the exact same opinion of you as well

man. Im literally begging for the answers to these 2 questions now, BEGGING. Are you driving without a license and why do you live in such a dump if you make 20 some thousand a month?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1145 on: September 14, 2017, 10:23:42 PM »

Hell your delusions of grandeur will likely lead you to respond with something like" they're only trolling you to to make it seem like they share your opinion when reality they're talking shit & laughing about you behind your back".

Pathetic for a 52yr old man.

foreleft

• Getbig II
« Reply #1146 on: September 14, 2017, 10:27:41 PM »
Hell your delusions of grandeur will likely lead you to respond with something like" they're only trolling you to to make it seem like they share your opinion when reality they're talking shit & laughing about you behind your back".

Pathetic for a 52yr old man.

you quoted yourself?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1147 on: September 14, 2017, 11:34:53 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1148 on: September 14, 2017, 11:37:18 PM »

foreleft

• Getbig II
« Reply #1149 on: September 14, 2017, 11:52:27 PM »

I dont know jeff and i dont know you. But I do know that eating sushi, having a window air conditioner and boxes of cereal are not usual signs of wealth. Neither is a cinder block wall in your home or a rug that looks grossly outdated. I wont post in your thread anymore I promise. It has become abundantly clear that you are poor, low self esteem, have an extremely hard time putting sentences together, have a mind that processes very slowly, little to no friends. Also, if I put the DSM 1V on my coffee table does that make me as smart as a psychiatrist? I asked you some questions you refused to answer so I cant even give you benefit of doubt. You are without a doubt the saddest case of a person I have ever seen on a message board, and I can safely assume in life too. Oh well at least you have your 11 word vocabulary of which 8 are swear words.