Author Topic: Another Lou story from the O  (Read 6173 times)

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
Re: Another Lou story from the O
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 01:29:27 AM »
He (Chicardillo) played Lou in a shitty movie about Arnold.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 01:31:21 AM »
HAHA, RON.....

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 01:53:20 AM »

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 02:07:48 AM »

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 02:10:36 AM »
I find it hard to believe that story is true. If it is true, it would be very sad.

If Lou is reading this maybe he could add a comment to explain.

With regard to the law, he cannot legally enforce any fee on anyone for a photo, unless that person has previously entered into an agreement with him to make such a payment in return for a photo.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2008, 02:19:19 AM »

absolute GOLD!!!! i can't believe this is the first time i've seen this...Genius work right here...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 02:31:55 AM »
!

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 02:46:30 AM »
I bet he dont charge the Paparazzi when he infrequently gets invited to movie premieres. The man quite clearly is a cu*t of the highest order.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 03:05:46 AM »

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 03:29:03 AM »
You guys f'in kill me. You knock the fact that he charges $20 for a photo but you are the same Jackasses that pay it.

Look up supply and demand....people pay his price  so why should he lower his price....

Stop bitchin about it and boycott it.

I don't know Lou and don't necessarily agree with him BUT obviously his shrewd business practices work!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2008, 04:28:09 AM »
Lou "The Incredible Jerk" Ferrigno will NEVER change.  >:(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2008, 04:38:58 AM »

BIGRENS79

• Getbig II
  • MR. POT HEAD
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2008, 04:45:59 AM »
LOU IS A BIG ASSHOE !!!!!!!!!  :(

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2008, 04:59:22 AM »
I went to the Olympia expo a few years ago and deliberately took out my old 35mm camera with the disposable cube flash attached right in front of Lou and flashed off several pictures straight at his face.
He looked at me and growled  " thwat ill bee twuntee bucks for zzat pictoor".   
I stared back and said "what are you going to do if I refuse Dumbo?"  He recognised my rough Scottish accent and obviously remembered the time I offered to shove his hearing aid up his dad's arse back at the R&J club in New York in the 70's when they tried to interfere with my workout. He muttered "thwats all right Mr Thumshon, yoo get de picz fur fwee".
I swear the dumb bastard had shat his pants because he had to go to the restroom immediately after and he was walking like his cheeks were chewing a toffee.

Master of the Masters.

io856

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 05:07:10 AM »
Do you have any gossip on Lou?

Did he pose for schmoes back in the day? or anything scandalous?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2008, 06:11:34 AM »
A kid at the gym approached me tonight all excited with pics he took at the Olympia expo. It was his first time and he was still buzzing. As we were going through his pics I noticed one of Ferigno looking down at his table. I asked him if Lou noticed him taking it and if he said anything. Apparently he asked Lou for a picture and Lou sternly replied " No, I am closed ! " with out ever looking up at the kid. So he takes a pic as he was walking away and Lou immediately puts his hand out and yells "that will cost you 20 bucks". The kid pays him and goes on his way. He had a blast but was let down by a childhood idol.

Zoom feature = Free Pic

R

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2008, 08:46:38 AM »
Do you have any gossip on Lou?

Did he pose for schmoes back in the day? or anything scandalous?

Did Lou get to ride the moosetrain? ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2008, 08:47:36 AM »
Did Lou get to ride the moosetrain? ;D
LMAO where did he dissapear too?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2008, 09:07:55 AM »
The sad Truth is, Lou gets paid quite well to stand at that booth and take pics, and talk to people.I dont understand why he has to charge money for pics aswell.If I was the Weiders, I would not pay him anything to stand at the booth, because he is charging people money to take pics of him.Why pay someone to stand at your booth when they arent doing what they are paid to do, take pics, and talk to the fans.His actions leave a bad taste in the fans mouths.Making Weider, or what ever booth he is standing at look bad.Imagine if I had a pro, at my booth and he was charging to take pics with people?
People would say, Extreme Labs is a bunch of scums bags having a pro bodybuilder charge for pics.
When you work a booth you are paid to take pictures with the fans sign pictures, and answer questions.If you dont do these things you dont beleong at a booth.I bet that cheap POS Lou is making probably getting paid atleast $500-$1000 a day to stand at that booth.If I was the Weiders or who ever's booth he was at I would fire him.He is washed up, and he is bad for the industry.I bet if I asked Arnold for a pic, he would say "certainly" and not charge me $20.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2008, 09:30:41 AM »
The sad Truth is, Lou gets paid quite well to stand at that booth and take pics, and talk to people.I dont understand why he has to charge money for pics aswell.If I was the Weiders, I would not pay him anything to stand at the booth, because he is charging people money to take pics of him.Why pay someone to stand at your booth when they aren't doing what they are paid to do, take pics, and talk to the fans.His actions leave a bad taste in the fans mouths.Making Weider, or what ever booth he is standing at look bad.Imagine if I had a pro, at my booth and he was charging to take pics with people?
People would say, Extreme Labs is a bunch of scums bags having a pro bodybuilder charge for pics.
When you work a booth you are paid to take pictures with the fans sign pictures, and answer questions.If you dont do these things you dont beleong at a booth.I bet that cheap POS Lou is making probably getting paid atleast $500-$1000 a day to stand at that booth.If I was the Weiders or who ever's booth he was at I would fire him.He is washed up, and he is bad for the industry.I bet if I asked Arnold for a pic, he would say "certainly" and not charge me $20.

Most celebs who charge money for their autograph get paid to appear in a booth by that company.  It gives their booth more exposure which is what they want.  When I was with Sergio Oliva at the Arnold he was getting paid $5,000 to be in the booth and he was charging $10 and $20 for a picture signed.  Companies will pay celebs to sit in their booth cause they know it will bring them exposure and in some cases the celeb will make sure they are able to sign pics and stuff for additional money.  People on here are ragging Lou for doing this but many do and they make a whole lot of money doing it or they wouldn't do it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2008, 09:32:18 AM »
Most celebs who charge money for their autograph get paid to appear in a booth by that company.  It gives their booth more exposure which is what they want.  When I was with Sergio Oliva at the Arnold he was getting paid $5,000 to be in the booth and he was charging $10 and $20 for a picture signed.  Companies will pay celebs to sit in their booth cause they know it will bring them exposure and in some cases the celeb will make sure they are able to sign pics and stuff for additional money.  People on here are ragging Lou for doing this but many do and they make a whole lot of money doing it or they wouldn't do it.
Hey Keith did you go to the Olympia this year?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2008, 09:32:54 AM »
He (Chicardillo) played Lou in a shitty movie about Arnold.

Shitty is an overstatement

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2008, 08:33:13 PM »
I find it hard to believe that story is true. If it is true, it would be very sad.

If Lou is reading this maybe he could add a comment to explain.

With regard to the law, he cannot legally enforce any fee on anyone for a photo, unless that person has previously entered into an agreement with him to make such a payment in return for a photo.

Hey man, Lou IS the law. He can do whatever he damn well pleases!

☠ Order of Nephilim

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2008, 08:42:20 PM »
LMAO where did he dissapear too?

Wher have you been, man?  :D

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!