Author Topic: Myth?: Deca for mass, tren for cut...  (Read 14104 times)

Bloaty

• Getbig I
Re: Myth?: Deca for mass, tren for cut...
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2014, 06:26:10 PM »

Fucking hell, I agree.   ;D

x2, good post sevestae

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2014, 09:14:54 PM »
I would like to redefine some so called "laws" in bodybuilding ..

The is no bulking nor cutting. There is strict dieting and drugs when one gets on stage. Whatever you do after that or the rest of the time is up to each individual.

Over time, mass is increased through developing tolerance to higher doses of anabolics. This is really how people get bigger in time.

I assume we talk competitive bodybuilding and the goal is to step on stage.

Heavier weights do NOT build bigger muscles. Higher doses of anabolics do that. I wish I knew this when I was brainwashed by the idiots who were brainwashed by the idiots who got brainwashed and so forth..

Bodybuilding is an art, comprised from building, polishing and presenting the final product.

You don't need to eat like a gorilla to build muscle. Instead, eat moderate and healthy when you don't compete and healthy automatically means clean. And CLEAN gentlemen does not mean low fat.

The retarded low fat high/moderate carb approach HAS to stop.

A proper diet includes heavy red meats, veggies and healthy fats, and only after THAT you play with the carbs from zero to low/moderate.

Certain compounds in anabolics give a certain look. Experiment with them and choose what you look like.

Mind-muscle connection, control and moderate weights is ideal for bodybuilding training which has stimulation as it's goal and that means ISOLATING the muscle.

The stupid routines with heavy weights that involve many other muscle groups than the intended one HAVE to go. This will lead to healthier lifters, better physiques, fewer injuries and longer careers.

Bodybuilding, the look which we all chase, starts with DIET. Then you need stimuli as in training and patience. Those choosing to develop more need to learn how to properly use anabolics.

good post but some people just respond better to hormones, regardless of everything else you say

Number 1 rule: Have good genetic response to hormones

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2014, 10:23:38 PM »
Can we say officially that icelord is a full fledged fag with a fetish for fitness twinks?

It's official.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2014, 03:11:09 AM »
I would like to redefine some so called "laws" in bodybuilding ..

The is no bulking nor cutting. There is strict dieting and drugs when one gets on stage. Whatever you do after that or the rest of the time is up to each individual.

Over time, mass is increased through developing tolerance to higher doses of anabolics. This is really how people get bigger in time.

I assume we talk competitive bodybuilding and the goal is to step on stage.

Heavier weights do NOT build bigger muscles. Higher doses of anabolics do that. I wish I knew this when I was brainwashed by the idiots who were brainwashed by the idiots who got brainwashed and so forth..

Bodybuilding is an art, comprised from building, polishing and presenting the final product.

You don't need to eat like a gorilla to build muscle. Instead, eat moderate and healthy when you don't compete and healthy automatically means clean. And CLEAN gentlemen does not mean low fat.

The retarded low fat high/moderate carb approach HAS to stop.

A proper diet includes heavy red meats, veggies and healthy fats, and only after THAT you play with the carbs from zero to low/moderate.

Certain compounds in anabolics give a certain look. Experiment with them and choose what you look like.

Mind-muscle connection, control and moderate weights is ideal for bodybuilding training which has stimulation as it's goal and that means ISOLATING the muscle.

The stupid routines with heavy weights that involve many other muscle groups than the intended one HAVE to go. This will lead to healthier lifters, better physiques, fewer injuries and longer careers.

Bodybuilding, the look which we all chase, starts with DIET. Then you need stimuli as in training and patience. Those choosing to develop more need to learn how to properly use anabolics.

decent sev

sums up everything you need to know about bb in one easy to digest and concise post
T

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2014, 04:01:00 AM »
good post but some people just respond better to hormones, regardless of everything else you say

Number 1 rule: Have good genetic response to hormones

And something like that by Big A:

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren, a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.