Author Topic: Myth?: Deca for mass, tren for cut...  (Read 14049 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Myth?: Deca for mass, tren for cut...
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 01:27:41 PM »
man damios youre overthinking things, trenbolone is just another steroid.

its all more or less the same.

ppl run much more dangerous things year round.

tren is nothing special
n

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2014, 01:40:23 PM »
I would like to redefine some so called "laws" in bodybuilding ..

The is no bulking nor cutting. There is strict dieting and drugs when one gets on stage. Whatever you do after that or the rest of the time is up to each individual.

Over time, mass is increased through developing tolerance to higher doses of anabolics. This is really how people get bigger in time.

I assume we talk competitive bodybuilding and the goal is to step on stage.

Heavier weights do NOT build bigger muscles. Higher doses of anabolics do that. I wish I knew this when I was brainwashed by the idiots who were brainwashed by the idiots who got brainwashed and so forth..

Bodybuilding is an art, comprised from building, polishing and presenting the final product.

You don't need to eat like a gorilla to build muscle. Instead, eat moderate and healthy when you don't compete and healthy automatically means clean. And CLEAN gentlemen does not mean low fat.

The retarded low fat high/moderate carb approach HAS to stop.

A proper diet includes heavy red meats, veggies and healthy fats, and only after THAT you play with the carbs from zero to low/moderate.

Certain compounds in anabolics give a certain look. Experiment with them and choose what you look like.

Mind-muscle connection, control and moderate weights is ideal for bodybuilding training which has stimulation as it's goal and that means ISOLATING the muscle.

The stupid routines with heavy weights that involve many other muscle groups than the intended one HAVE to go. This will lead to healthier lifters, better physiques, fewer injuries and longer careers.

Bodybuilding, the look which we all chase, starts with DIET. Then you need stimuli as in training and patience. Those choosing to develop more need to learn how to properly use anabolics.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2014, 01:45:29 PM »
Yea i know that 20 cigaretes with 5 beers before TV after work and a lot of shitty food a day can be more harsh for health than 700mg tren use few years in row ;-) and ppls live very long in good condition...

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2014, 02:00:53 PM »

The is no bulking nor cutting. There is strict dieting and drugs when one gets on stage. Whatever you do after that or the rest of the time is up to each individual.

Over time, mass is increased through developing tolerance to higher doses of anabolics. This is really how people get bigger in time.

Heavier weights do NOT build bigger muscles. Higher doses of anabolics do that. I wish I knew this when I was brainwashed by the idiots who were brainwashed by the idiots who got brainwashed and so forth..

Bodybuilding is an art, comprised from building, polishing and presenting the final product.

You don't need to eat like a gorilla to build muscle. Instead, eat moderate and healthy when you don't compete and healthy automatically means clean. And CLEAN gentlemen does not mean low fat.

A proper diet includes heavy red meats, veggies and healthy fats, and only after THAT you play with the carbs from zero to low/moderate.

Certain compounds in anabolics give a certain look. Experiment with them and choose what you look like.

Mind-muscle connection, control and moderate weights is ideal for bodybuilding training which has stimulation as it's goal and that means ISOLATING the muscle.

The stupid routines with heavy weights that involve many other muscle groups than the intended one HAVE to go. This will lead to healthier lifters, better physiques, fewer injuries and longer careers.

Bodybuilding, the look which we all chase, starts with DIET. Then you need stimuli as in training and patience. Those choosing to develop more need to learn how to properly use anabolics.

Fucking hell, I agree.   ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2014, 02:12:12 PM »

Outstanding post

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2014, 02:48:57 PM »
didnt know sev can be so articulate

yes its all first and foremost diet, theres now wishful thinking that its not.

it doesnt mater what drug one uses.realy for gymrats it matter absolutely nothing.

be smart in the choice and pick something you can run non stop wo health problems and thats that.

all of this"thats for cutting thats for gaining" bs is making me vomit.

theres no such thing.you eat more you gain weight, its the food causing it.

youe at less you lose weight.easy as.

fucking hell, these days we have insecure newcomers coming into the sport, the internet is to blame, were every moron can have their vooice anonymously.
and then it shows looks lees jacked than a physique class competitor,despite being on 5 fucking gra,mms of gear.

oh brother, back in the day it took some balls, you didnt intenet this and that, you had to take the fist out of the anus and aproach the big guys int he gym and ask them.

there was no skinnyfat twinks giving advice, nono, that didnt happen before this new age internet.

it sickens me to no fucking end.

and then they have it they get the answers from the bes tparticular contributors on particular board, and theres still the same dumb questions.

in other words, damios, chill the fuck out bro, bodybuilding is no magic.

eat clean, yes the diet will be pale for the most part and dry if you wanna look good, drugs dont matter,just always use something, and do it for years and years.

no pct questions, no such crap.

jesus christ how many same answers do ppl want to hear over and over.

you new kids, FORGET all the gh15 stuff hes not your saviour, go out, go to gym and start training.training is very important in this.

why dont ppl run tren all year?who the hell cares?are there some who do?who gives a fuck.

do not listen to faceless internet ppl.

do not listen to ppl who look like shit.

do not listen to ppl who are under current contracts,theyll serve you plenty shit to munch on.

irl, in the gym, you dont do that either, you ask once,and then are gone.think about it, a newcomer stalking the jacked guys int he gym asking such stuff.

actualy this happens.theres a pro in our gym, we talk, but rather on personal frends basis, normal stuff, no gear, we talked that for years prior.
now comes twinkos to him and ask ridiculous stuff like "he i cant seem to gain weight, what must i use".
he tells them eat 1000gramms of carbs and 500gramms of protein every day and some ridiculous gear plan, he has no intent to sale, he just wants them off his nuts.

its not the same league, someone who done this for 15-20years will not have the patience and will to repeatedly give advice to curious newcomers.
and then asking the same question again after its been answered, thats disrespectful, and thats why they get bs answers and we then laugh until piss comes from ears when theyre gone.

when youre at some level later on you will see yourselv have daft the questions have been.

when i got the chance, again, way before internet age where fat wankers call phil heath to look like shit, to talk to my bbuilding idol in person for a whole afternoon, i made sure to not ask any dumb deemed questions, he replied to everything, this was it,the few hrs in life where i learned most about this sport.

just listen, then do.or just do.

but dont travel the internet reading crap from sons of bitches like gh15 is.

the black anabolics book, scrap that too, use as toilet paper, its fucking shit and its written by a dealer.
big fucking deal he copy pasta the meds packaging papers into a book, revolutionary ::)

so there, this is what veterans trully think.

ofc if i saw dorian yates, id make sure to film it how i ask him whats your stack, but thatd be for fun.

so, dont be a fucking loser like ace-dj, our resident mongoloid gargoile.

inject whatever you want, whatever you believe to be the most superior gear for whatever reason.and train.
and eat ,whateverr you deem right to eat.

youll then figure out for yourself.

how can you ask ten times about bulking when compeitiotrs have told you theres no such thing, its a thing of the 1970s, fucking hell were women even allowed to vote back then?thats a long ass time back in the past.

think about how good the cars were back then?well the diets were just as "good"

hell, i have seen compeititors who are humongous and they step on the stage while never ever even ran anything but test,i swear i know one.
dont think he lost much time thinking about what does what.

its the diet, a steroid can not stop the metabolism from storing fat from excess calories.

how do i know these newcomers are doomed to fail?
you know, to never be seen in the gym gaian?
they never ask about diet.only gear.

well, you all freethinkers,lol, go on and try that, run fav on paper gear with no particular paying attention to diet.

try the sdonis diet , or lazar angelov diet.i wash shredded like hell 5 days ago, got the flu, now ate 3000-4000cals a day, almost all lines have faded away, can feel the fat growing.
just a heads up, from someone always shredded, if you think diet is no matter,

i think this post gives away that im a slight bit angry does it ;D

im so fucking pissed getting sick just as i got in perfect shape.the last dieting was hell, will have to repeat those last 2 weeks it seems.

so long.any more questions about tren?

;D
n

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2014, 02:52:45 PM »
didnt know sev can be so articulate

yes its all first and foremost diet, theres now wishful thinking that its not.

it doesnt mater what drug one uses.realy for gymrats it matter absolutely nothing.

be smart in the choice and pick something you can run non stop wo health problems and thats that.

all of this"thats for cutting thats for gaining" bs is making me vomit.

theres no such thing.you eat more you gain weight, its the food causing it.

youe at less you lose weight.easy as.

fucking hell, these days we have insecure newcomers coming into the sport, the internet is to blame, were every moron can have their vooice anonymously.
and then it shows looks lees jacked than a physique class competitor,despite being on 5 fucking gra,mms of gear.

oh brother, back in the day it took some balls, you didnt intenet this and that, you had to take the fist out of the anus and aproach the big guys int he gym and ask them.

there was no skinnyfat twinks giving advice, nono, that didnt happen before this new age internet.

it sickens me to no fucking end.

and then they have it they get the answers from the bes tparticular contributors on particular board, and theres still the same dumb questions.

in other words, damios, chill the fuck out bro, bodybuilding is no magic.

eat clean, yes the diet will be pale for the most part and dry if you wanna look good, drugs dont matter,just always use something, and do it for years and years.

no pct questions, no such crap.

jesus christ how many same answers do ppl want to hear over and over.

you new kids, FORGET all the gh15 stuff hes not your saviour, go out, go to gym and start training.training is very important in this.

why dont ppl run tren all year?who the hell cares?are there some who do?who gives a fuck.

do not listen to faceless internet ppl.

do not listen to ppl who look like shit.

do not listen to ppl who are under current contracts,theyll serve you plenty shit to munch on.

irl, in the gym, you dont do that either, you ask once,and then are gone.think about it, a newcomer stalking the jacked guys int he gym asking such stuff.

actualy this happens.theres a pro in our gym, we talk, but rather on personal frends basis, normal stuff, no gear, we talked that for years prior.
now comes twinkos to him and ask ridiculous stuff like "he i cant seem to gain weight, what must i use".
he tells them eat 1000gramms of carbs and 500gramms of protein every day and some ridiculous gear plan, he has no intent to sale, he just wants them off his nuts.

its not the same league, someone who done this for 15-20years will not have the patience and will to repeatedly give advice to curious newcomers.
and then asking the same question again after its been answered, thats disrespectful, and thats why they get bs answers and we then laugh until piss comes from ears when theyre gone.

when youre at some level later on you will see yourselv have daft the questions have been.

when i got the chance, again, way before internet age where fat wankers call phil heath to look like shit, to talk to my bbuilding idol in person for a whole afternoon, i made sure to not ask any dumb deemed questions, he replied to everything, this was it,the few hrs in life where i learned most about this sport.

just listen, then do.or just do.

but dont travel the internet reading crap from sons of bitches like gh15 is.

the black anabolics book, scrap that too, use as toilet paper, its fucking shit and its written by a dealer.
big fucking deal he copy pasta the meds packaging papers into a book, revolutionary ::)

so there, this is what veterans trully think.

ofc if i saw dorian yates, id make sure to film it how i ask him whats your stack, but thatd be for fun.

so, dont be a fucking loser like ace-dj, our resident mongoloid gargoile.

inject whatever you want, whatever you believe to be the most superior gear for whatever reason.and train.
and eat ,whateverr you deem right to eat.

youll then figure out for yourself.

how can you ask ten times about bulking when compeitiotrs have told you theres no such thing, its a thing of the 1970s, fucking hell were women even allowed to vote back then?thats a long ass time back in the past.

think about how good the cars were back then?well the diets were just as "good"

hell, i have seen compeititors who are humongous and they step on the stage while never ever even ran anything but test,i swear i know one.
dont think he lost much time thinking about what does what.

its the diet, a steroid can not stop the metabolism from storing fat from excess calories.

how do i know these newcomers are doomed to fail?
you know, to never be seen in the gym gaian?
they never ask about diet.only gear.

well, you all freethinkers,lol, go on and try that, run fav on paper gear with no particular paying attention to diet.

try the sdonis diet , or lazar angelov diet.i wash shredded like hell 5 days ago, got the flu, now ate 3000-4000cals a day, almost all lines have faded away, can feel the fat growing.
just a heads up, from someone always shredded, if you think diet is no matter,

i think this post gives away that im a slight bit angry does it ;D

im so fucking pissed getting sick just as i got in perfect shape.the last dieting was hell, will have to repeat those last 2 weeks it seems.

;D
epic, so good it needs reading twice.   ;D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2014, 02:53:23 PM »
you natural atm gal?
bc if you were on, I doubt you'd have lost your lines that quickly
sounds like a clean dilemma
if you consider how lean the pros look offseason, well most
and they eat like 7-8000kcals a day

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2014, 03:09:15 PM »
epic, so good it needs reading twice.   ;D
it was mystical mate, the thought were flowing so freely, all spontaneous. ;D

nah i
you natural atm gal?
bc if you were on, I doubt you'd have lost your lines that quickly
sounds like a clean dilemma
if you consider how lean the pros look offseason, well most
and they eat like 7-8000kcals a day
nah not natty, but when so shredded, you can lose the lines within minutes actualy.
they sometimes return,sometimes not.

really intesnse lean, no fat on lower back, striated glutes in good light, jjust phenomenal.

the pros offseason are fat bro, i was peeled 5days ago,

it goes like this eat carbs with salt and drink some water and boom the lines are gone.easy as.

right after waking, most dry look, then 20minutes running, this gives the driest look of the day for me.

theh as soon drink water it goes away, thats how it works.

training can squench some water out too.
but laying in bed and eating carbs for 2 days, will be water, by then glycogen stores are full and thats where the daily colrie mantenance thing doesnt count anyway, pretty much all food will be stored as fat, steroids or not.

itll be gone in 10days i think.

so yeah, stores full and body not rebuilding protein, while laying down and eating, thats gonna do damage on about the 3rd day.

it sucks bc it was that last bit, simon sure knows what i mean, when navel area is like loose curtain :-[
n

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2014, 03:13:14 PM »
it was mystical mate, the thought were flowing so freely, all spontaneous. ;D

nah inah not natty, but when so shredded, you can lose the lines within minutes actualy.

really intesnse lean, no fat on lower back, striated glutes in good light, jjust phenomenal.

it goes like this eat carbs with salt and drink some water and boom the lines are gone.easy as.

right after waking, most dry look, then 20minutes running, this gives the driest look of the day for me.

theh as soon drink water it goes away, thats how it works.

training can squench some water out too.
but laying in bed and eating carbs for 2 days, will be water, by then glycogen stores are full and thats where the daily colrie mantenance thing doesnt count anyway, pretty much all food will be stored as fat, steroids or not.

itll be gone in 10days i think.

so yeah, stores full and body not rebuilding protein, while laying down and eating, thats gonna do damage on about the 3rd day.

it sucks bc it was that last bit, simon sure knows what i mean, when navel area is like loose curtain :-[

Yep, with you all the way mate, just coming down a bit in weight again ATM.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2014, 03:15:55 PM »
nah inah not natty, but when so shredded, you can lose the lines within minutes actualy.

Ah, you're that lean atm? I figured you were sitting at 8-9%
in which case, you don't see the difference as sharply as if you're 5-6
seems crazy to sit that low anyway
can't you stabilize at like 7-8 and just cruise there or
do you just go in and out of being peeled based on what you eat/drink
and how's the shoulder

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2014, 03:33:30 PM »
Yep, with you all the way mate, just coming down a bit in weight again ATM.
phew, good to know someone else in spirit doing it ;D

it actualy went quite effortlessly.but yeah when flu, got to eat or will never ever recover :D

nah icelord 8% is no good, seratus area and armpits must be fatfree and dry, and side abs the fibers must show from side when walking, all else is too uffy for my liking

and , at 8% the back looks wet like a babys, smoothm flat, simply garbage.

when its dry theres that illusion lok as if the traps grow from shoulderbone etc, its just much superior.

and am actualy stronger at 5-6, and metabolism more effcient.am used to it.

the shoulder is bad, not sure will bother to make summer shape, not sure can stand through, tbh mentaly thinking more and more of a 1 year training break or so.

after sickness geting back shredded, 1 more cortisol shot and thats it, if it lasts me through summer cool, op afterwards.if not op immediately.

when i move the damn thing it sound like someone thrown screws into a running protein mixer shaker :-X

another thing on the settling at 8%, if it doesnt make you happy,the look, you will have tendency to lassez faire dieting and find yourself 10% soon.

i swear to me the last bit fat comes easier off, bc you look better every consecutive day, while at 10% you dont see changes despite all the hunger and stuff.
n

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2014, 03:35:13 PM »
i swear to me the last bit fat comes easier off, bc you look better every consecutive day, while at 10% you dont see changes despite all the hunger and stuff.
Which is why most people drop out in the 10-14% range.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2014, 03:37:59 PM »
To me, this is the ideal conditioning level. For year-round.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2014, 03:42:13 PM »
well that is almost ready to stepon stage bro,lol

n

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2014, 03:42:34 PM »
well that is almost ready to stepon stage bro,lol

Yeah but some of your pics looked identical, I saw them a few weeks ago in that thread about lean GBers.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2014, 03:43:23 PM »
this would be acceptable too
albeit less dry

what's that, like 7%?

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2014, 03:44:23 PM »

;D

http://rienquedumuscle.blogspot.ca/2012/10/pot-pourri-n52-bonus.html

Did you shop the cock on him?

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2014, 11:16:32 PM »

Thanks galeniko for patience again  ;D

We know, Tren is not magic which is doing all instead us but it's not about discuss this is the best compound in compare mg:mg with others.

For example; 500mg deca year-round and 500mg tren year-round. Tren is beating deca in all way. Not only on paper ( better protein synthesis, food utilization etc etc ) but in pratice too. I don't have better training than with Tren :) 99% people who try it is confirming it.

Why people are hating other who want to use Tren longer or in more dose than this is recommended in exemplary topics on forum boards. You know, you can go to elitefitness, steroidology, t-nation, steroid.com  etc etc and make topic when you will be want to use Tren year-round. 19/20 posts will be about that how moron you are  ;D THIS IS WHY I COME TO GETBIG, I THINK I CAN SEE AND KNOW ALL TRUTH ABOUT BODYBUILDING LIFESTYLE HERE FROM EXPERIENCED USERS  :)

Only one question about tren in this topic by me was why not use Tren instead Deca/EQ/NPP or other compounds through the year? What is standing across from it?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2014, 12:16:03 AM »
LOTS of homo in this thread now  ::) Long term tren use lowered my shbg to zero, my dht was zero, my igf1 was 90 even on legit pharm serostim(bro scientist retards like Jason blahblah claim tren raises igf1, lol) it seems the tren was affecting liver conversion of hgh to igf1. Stimmed with dhea, tried to balance e2 to compensate but tren = igf1 drop off.hgh blood levels 10 x normal but no igf1... Not good

This is tren from comp th not some ug garbage

Raised my prolactin, needed caber, prescription pramipexole didn't work as well as super low dose caber. Caber also lowers igf1 so more Bad Shit

It's got undesirable sides when run too long IMO.

Deca similar but not as bad mg for mg, strength in the gym ... Lifting is not as explosive but still the same on higher rep sets and who gives a fuck about low rep cns strength ?

Who gives a fuck though, all that counts is your response which may be different to mine

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2014, 12:58:51 AM »

I bet is is along with the 8 inch erect anaconda he is sporting through his ubergay shorts.

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2014, 01:10:12 AM »
icelord shopped them and the cock on, see link above,   ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2014, 01:14:46 AM »
Can we say officially that icelord is a full fledged fag with a fetish for fitness twinks?

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2014, 01:18:24 AM »
Can we say officially that icelord is a full fledged fag with a fetish for fitness twinks?
He also doesn't have a clue about drugs, bodybuilding or training at all.

He is pure Schmo.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2014, 09:57:24 AM »
Thanks galeniko for patience again  ;D

We know, Tren is not magic which is doing all instead us but it's not about discuss this is the best compound in compare mg:mg with others.

For example; 500mg deca year-round and 500mg tren year-round. Tren is beating deca in all way. Not only on paper ( better protein synthesis, food utilization etc etc ) but in pratice too. I don't have better training than with Tren :) 99% people who try it is confirming it.

Why people are hating other who want to use Tren longer or in more dose than this is recommended in exemplary topics on forum boards. You know, you can go to elitefitness, steroidology, t-nation, steroid.com  etc etc and make topic when you will be want to use Tren year-round. 19/20 posts will be about that how moron you are  ;D THIS IS WHY I COME TO GETBIG, I THINK I CAN SEE AND KNOW ALL TRUTH ABOUT BODYBUILDING LIFESTYLE HERE FROM EXPERIENCED USERS  :)

Only one question about tren in this topic by me was why not use Tren instead Deca/EQ/NPP or other compounds through the year? What is standing across from it?

Who gives a fuck though, all that counts is your response which may be different to mine

Maybe... only one option is try it. Of course this topic it's not about me and i don't tell that i will do it. After red a lot of post by Getbig users in bible of gh15 who promote tren through the year i don't it is worth cuz 99% of them said this is very stupid ( but maybe they only said it but in real they are doing it  ;D ).

:)