Author Topic: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi  (Read 66383 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi
« Reply #375 on: February 03, 2020, 11:15:48 PM »
You've never lived in a Black neighborhood as I did

I actually live in the hell that is a black neighborhood right now lol, in freaking Sweden. Africans along with assorted middle easterners. My immediate neighbors are Somalis in this apartment building and they are causing such a ruckus day and night I'm going insane. Nothing can be done to make them behave as asking them to be civilized would be racist. There is a lack of housing in Sweden but these animals are given apartments and houses over native Swedes. Almost none of them work yet they get free money and they often get more money than a working man gets from a normal job. Swedes have sent delegations to the US, Minnesota, to see how to get Somalis to work, but why work when there is no incentive.

Sure, individual Jews can be nice and so on. But I don't see how it can be dismissed out of hand that Jews have traditionally championed left wing causes that are seen as subversive and damaging to host societies. All predjudices are based in fact, they don't appear out of thin air. That Jews are mostly pro-diversity seems like a fact to me. Again and again they say they don't feel safe in White Christian societies, and that is understandable and all groups work on strengthening their own interests. Where are the Jews fighting for the right of Poland and Hungary to stay muslim free? Instead you have the likes of Soros.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #376 on: February 04, 2020, 01:28:43 AM »
I actually live in the hell that is a black neighborhood right now lol, in freaking Sweden. Africans along with assorted middle easterners. My immediate neighbors are Somalis in this apartment building and they are causing such a ruckus day and night I'm going insane. Nothing can be done to make them behave as asking them to be civilized would be racist. There is a lack of housing in Sweden but these animals are given apartments and houses over native Swedes. Almost none of them work yet they get free money and they often get more money than a working man gets from a normal job. Swedes have sent delegations to the US, Minnesota, to see how to get Somalis to work, but why work when there is no incentive.

Sure, individual Jews can be nice and so on. But I don't see how it can be dismissed out of hand that Jews have traditionally championed left wing causes that are seen as subversive and damaging to host societies. All predjudices are based in fact, they don't appear out of thin air. That Jews are mostly pro-diversity seems like a fact to me. Again and again they say they don't feel safe in White Christian societies, and that is understandable and all groups work on strengthening their own interests. Where are the Jews fighting for the right of Poland and Hungary to stay muslim free? Instead you have the likes of Soros.

Jews may very well be pro diversity everywhere EXCEPT Israel.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: February 04, 2020, 09:24:39 AM »

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: February 04, 2020, 09:40:14 AM »
Nope. Not even close. You're a brainwashed anti-semite. You don't speak for the Jewish people. Not a Jew I know or follow ever even implied that Christianity is a cult. You're the one in a cult but you are just too brainwashed to know it.
did  you even bother watching the videos?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: February 04, 2020, 09:47:51 AM »
Jews are not invading countries, cutting off heads, blowing up buildings, and executing gays and nonbelievers. I know some people feel they dominate the business world, Law, Politics, and entertainment but they are not doing it by force. They obviously are just doing it better. People tend to resent those they compete with that do better than they do.
israel is trafficking those who do believe in executing the kafir into europe

https://www.israel21c.org/to-the-refugees-it-doesnt-matter-that-were-israeli/
https://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/maram-stern-closing-europes-borders-is-not-the-solution-to-the-refugee-crisis-showing-solidarity-is-9-3-2015
https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-germany-jewish-funds-help-keep-mediterranean-migrant-rescue-missions-afloat/?fbclid=IwAR3fROr2O_h8WnfQ5gK7bfwLRNHZaLtDA4Prcq1ZOycsY3QGP1ffRmOtsxg

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: February 04, 2020, 09:50:12 AM »

When Christians are taught that Jews are God's Chosen People, that is often interpreted to mean that they have more privileges. It is the opposite. They have more responsibilities which are a different topic altogether. Jesus was a Jew so I don't see how one can call themselves a Christian but discriminate against Jews.

for most of christiandom, jews were god's chosen people

judaism does not even consider chrisitianity as monotheistic due to the trinity

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: February 04, 2020, 09:51:50 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: February 04, 2020, 09:53:18 AM »

pellius tends to avoid evidence, it may burst his bubble..

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: February 04, 2020, 10:43:21 AM »
A statistic that actually matters is, 29% of hispanics voted Trump and only 24% of Jews.  If that's not evidence of the Jewish hive mind, I don't know what is.  They're not autonomous free thinkers, they collectively organize for their own interests against others while claiming other races aren't allowed to do the same thing.  Even with Trump claiming he's going to deport them, more hispanics voted for Trump than Jews did.  Jews always take the exact opposite stance of whatever is most collectively beneficial to whites.  They view voting against white interests as beneficial to themselves.  A country cannot function with an enemy behind the gates situation like this. 

Although the exact same situation is seen with black voting every year where 92-95% of them always vote the same candidate - whichever one says they're going to give them more free stuff and whichever one says the most anti-white stuff.  Nations do not function like this where there's a perpetual civil war that people pretend doesn't exist.  People have to go their own separate ways to fix the situation for everyone rather than having different factions constantly trying to undermine the other, especially when undermining the majority faction would just cause the country to implode anyway. 

Why would the majority faction let other groups operate right out in the open constantly trying to undermine them or destroy their civilization?  Now that's what I call cuckoldry.  The cucks are all fired and it's Sparta from here on out.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #385 on: February 04, 2020, 10:47:24 AM »

Pellius is trying to turn the forum into a cuckold convention.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #386 on: February 04, 2020, 10:55:34 AM »

Time to tren up and buy a sword.  :D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: February 04, 2020, 03:33:05 PM »
I just categorically disagree with your point of view. Lax immigration policy is coming from the Left. Pro Israel/Pro Jew Trump is finally trying to do something about our immigration policy. Europe is all-around controlled by the Left though that may change for the UK with Boris Johnson.

When Christians are taught that Jews are God's Chosen People, that is often interpreted to mean that they have more privileges. It is the opposite. They have more responsibilities which are a different topic altogether. Jesus was a Jew so I don't see how one can call themselves a Christian but discriminate against Jews.

Blacks hardly need or were led by the Jews to resent Whites. That's just out of thin air and just overreaching beyond reason. Slave ships were not predominately owned and operated by Jews. But you're right. Slavery was not predominately a White construct. We get that reputation because of our role in slavery -- that being to end it. Slavery was commonplace all over the world throughout history. America, founded on Judeo/Christian ethics, were the first to fight against it and end it. Right now it is Blacks enslaving other Blacks more than any Whites and Jews.

And, another staggering overreach is the idea that Jews foster Black neighborhoods. First of all, anybody would want to move out of a predominately Black neighborhood regardless of race, even Blacks. And so what if Jews want to move out as their neighborhood demographics change and so what if they are the first to move? What kind of argument is that? They should wait and "tough it out" putting themselves and families at risk and not move until some Whites move out first so they are not seen as racist? Would you accuse Whites of fostering ghettos if you perceived them as the first to sell and move? And how do you even know this? Everybody else would do the same thing if they could.

It's so amazing to me how people see the Jews, such a tiny minority, as the boogieman to all the world's ills. How they attribute so much power and influence to this universally persecuted minority. Even if it were true it is an insult to all the other races as it implies they are so inferior and impotent to this tiny minority.

Simple question, are you an American? If not, what country are you from?

I am American.

Well let's just agree to disagree. Jews are very left leaning and predominantly Democrats. And they are lax with immigration as you said. So connect the dots....

That being said not all Jews are left leaning. But conservative, right leaning Jews are vastly outnumbered by their leftist counterparts.

I was raised a Christian but the "God's Chosen People" view is complete bullshit. Our common ancestors were all little mammal rodents that burrowed underground when the dinosaurs roamed the Earth. If it was not for the asteroid impact around 65 million years ago they probably would still be here and we would not. So at what point during the evolution from rodents to humans did God finally decide "Ok, now this group of humans are the Chosen People and this group not?" It is horse shit. And over half of modern Jews are atheists, so they don't even believe in a God.

I believe there is a Creator for sure. But I don't take the Bible literally. Evolution in my mind was just one of God's tools in his magnificent toolbox.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #388 on: February 04, 2020, 03:33:50 PM »

LMFAO

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #389 on: February 04, 2020, 03:47:27 PM »

Of course not! I do know how much more clearer I can make it that I am not going to read links or videos. I post links and videos to support my views, too. You can find anything on the net to support your views. I can think and speak for myself. If you can't then don't bother.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: February 04, 2020, 03:48:30 PM »
for most of christiandom, jews were god's chosen people

judaism does not even consider chrisitianity as monotheistic due to the trinity

Oh God, you know nothing about Christianity and the Trinity.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: February 04, 2020, 03:49:14 PM »

You don't believe in evidence. It's all just personal opinion.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: February 04, 2020, 03:54:07 PM »

A term that is quickly becoming meaningless (like "meltdown") because it is so overused to situations that don't apply. I'm the cuck for standing up with few supporters against minority discrimination. Whereas you moan and complain that your life is controlled and manipulated by a tiny minority group. It's you that needs some balls and quit blaming others for your failures in life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: February 04, 2020, 04:08:13 PM »
I am American.

Well let's just agree to disagree. Jews are very left leaning and predominantly Democrats. And they are lax with immigration as you said. So connect the dots....

That being said not all Jews are left leaning. But conservative, right leaning Jews are vastly outnumbered by their leftist counterparts.

I was raised a Christian but the "God's Chosen People" view is complete bullshit. Our common ancestors were all little mammal rodents that burrowed underground when the dinosaurs roamed the Earth. If it was not for the asteroid impact around 65 million years ago they probably would still be here and we would not. So at what point during the evolution from rodents to humans did God finally decide "Ok, now this group of humans are the Chosen People and this group not?" It is horse shit. And over half of modern Jews are atheists, so they don't even believe in a God.

I believe there is a Creator for sure. But I don't take the Bible literally. Evolution in my mind was just one of God's tools in his magnificent toolbox.

This is something that this post and Van B's post that has caused me to view things from a different perspective. This is because Jews is both an ethnicity and religion. When I refer to Jews I just automatically (not necessarily a good thing) think of religious Jews and of those Jews I think of the real ones, not the reformed Jews but the Orthodox and Conservative Jews. It's always been a mystery to me why the majority of Jews (few even practice their faith) are Leftists and Democrats and not necessarily anti-White but pro immigrants.

A Jewish person once remarked to me how ironic it was that for all of history civilisations has tried to exterminate groups but that it is America, with it's free and open culture that is becoming the most successful at it. It's their open and free attitude that is causing Jews to inter-marry with non-Jews further diluting their race. But the race thing doesn't really matter to me. You don't have to be Jewish to be a Jew. There are few very pure Hawaiians left anymore. I don't know if that's a bad thing but I can see if you take pride in your race and it's "purity" it would be. I don't know if that pride is even a good thing. What are you going to do? Mandate, as the Jews tried to do, prevent your children from marrying outside their race?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: February 04, 2020, 05:17:07 PM »
Oh God, you know nothing about Christianity and the Trinity.
it is standard belief that christianity is the new covenant it also standard belief that jesus of nazaerth is god incarnate and the holy spirit is the christian god's third person these claims are all rejected in judaism

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: February 04, 2020, 05:52:49 PM »
it is standard belief that christianity is the new covenant it also standard belief that jesus of nazaerth is god incarnate and the holy spirit is the christian god's third person these claims are all rejected in judaism

Christianity is a Monothesistic religion. Only one God.

Water is a liquid, solid, and gas. "Be water, my friend."

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: February 04, 2020, 06:29:45 PM »
Christianity is a Monothesistic religion. Only one God.

Water is a liquid, solid, and gas. "Be water, my friend."
not according to judaism

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: February 04, 2020, 06:35:16 PM »
not according to judaism

You can believe that if you want to but you're still wrong. Some people make up all sorts of things about anything. It's a small minority of Jews that believe this just like many, especially in Korea, believe that God is two entities, a male and female.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: February 04, 2020, 07:19:06 PM »
You can believe that if you want to but you're still wrong. Some people make up all sorts of things about anything. It's a small minority of Jews that believe this just like many, especially in Korea, believe that God is two entities, a male and female.
it is not what i believe it is what is in the hebrew scriptures torah, talmud,etc

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #399 on: February 05, 2020, 01:05:58 AM »

This is shortsighted thinking. You determine your fate. If you have trouble living in this neighborhood (regardless of what you think makes it troublesome) you take action. Actions can mean anything to put resolve into place. The obvious being moving to a happier place. If you don't have the resources to do so, do what's necessary to get those resources. This bitching and self-victimising is not healthy.

When i was younger and earning very little, i used to rent an apartment in a neighborhood which was mostly populated by people with dark skin tone. They did in fact make a lot of noise on the streets and there were many night bars and stores all around which means it was a place of gathering and activity.
My immediate neighbor, who wasn't dark skinned, was a young druggie without a job who couldn't find better things to do than to throw late night parties with other druggies . The walls were made of plaster. After two parties, I went and did what I had to do, in order for him not to make these mistakes again.
It got resolved. It's about how creative you can get in order to handle a problematic situation... Violence doesn't always work well.
Pointing out race or skin color as a prime reason for misbehavior is too simplistic, but when you're frustrated you stop thinking right.

I also remember some crazy person used to poop before our doorstep (and others) from time to time in the midst of the night. This same person would then shout out loud to wake everybody up or ring doorbells and vanish afterwards. I was told this shit had been going on for years! This person had a dark complexion but that doesn't matter. After two weeks, I finally sacrificed a good night's sleep and went to deal with it.

A couple of months later i moved out and found a more suitable place for me.

What i'm saying is, don't blame the people around you for the troubles you are experiencing. As strange as that may seem. Create your own, take action, become a victor. There should always be one or more alternative plan in mind...