Author Topic: Arvilla Vs Sevastase,Virtual Posedown,/POLL on Page 10!  (Read 45415 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
at this point  when the voting has gone the way It has, It mite be time for mike and laura to bow out and not make themselves look silly by trying to get people to see whats not there to been seen on mike!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
that zane dude has more sandows than Jay cutler when i last checked..
Different times and different era. Today, Zane would get blown off stage.

PB

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Are you saying the competition is of the same ratio as well?
im saying that Mike looks like shit, and factor in that he took steroids for the body he has now, he should tuck his nuts between his legs and try out for Masters Figure Competetion...you got it now ??

Sevatease is a cock smuggler too but he has abs, seperation in his quads and better conditioning...

he wins
The Number 2 in Scranton

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
im saying that Mike looks like shit, and factor in that he took steroids for the body he has now, he should tuck his nuts between his legs and try out for Masters Figure Competetion...you got it now ??

Sevatease is a cock smuggler too but he has abs, seperation in his quads and better conditioning...

he wins

you forgot to say that sevaste is also juicing, and the only thing that grow is his head. and the kid is 35 years old, juiced with high dosages of test , but he s a soaky wett 160 pounds. 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

he wins
Wow Monster mouth.  You know everything (except how to spell).  ::)  You have the most keen sense of picking out cock smugglers on a board.  You can pick them out just by looking at a picture.  I believe we all are just amazed at your talent. 

:D Weee

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Wow Monster mouth.  You know everything (except how to spell).  ::)  You have the most keen sense of picking out cock smugglers on a board.  You can pick them out just by looking at a picture.  I believe we all are just amazed at your talent. 

it takes one to know one

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
please post that spagetti arms pose of yours to shut me up for god sakes hahaha

i know my arms are bad, but in my worst pose, i still look better than any of your poses.

The only spaghetti you should be concerned about is the one on your plate, EAT SOME and maybe you'll surpass the 160 pound mark some day!  ::)  likely not!

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
you forgot to say that sevaste is also juicing, and the only thing that grow is his head. and the kid is 35 years old, juiced with high dosages of test , but he s a soaky wett 160 pounds. 
and mike has been juicing since Jack Lalane was born...your point

so mike doesnt look like shit then 'laura' ?? cmon...he lost alot of wieght but now he is like a hackysack with not enough beads in it..
The Number 2 in Scranton

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
i know my arms are bad, but in my worst pose, i still look better than any of your poses.

The only spaghetti you should be concerned about is the one on your plate, EAT SOME and maybe you'll surpass the 160 pound mark some day!  ::)  likely not!
nice delts Colossus.
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

he wins

Better conditioning?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(you can say many things about my physique................ ..but i have the ability to get grainy fucking hard)

Playboy

• Getbig V
at this point  when the voting has gone the way It has, It mite be time for mike and laura to bow out and not make themselves look silly by trying to get people to see whats not there to been seen on mike!
Then go hand sevestase his trophy. A new pair of swimming trunks. Anyone who posts pics every 5 minutes to get admiration and attention on an internet forum of all places is HURTING.

PB

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
nice delts Colossus.

;) much appreciated

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  Better conditioning?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(you can say many things about my physique................ ..but i have the ability to get grainy fucking hard)

wow! never saw that pic before. from the front you really see how dry you were. nice work man.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
wow! never saw that pic before. from the front you really see how dry you were. nice work man.

thanks Bro!!! (like i said you can say a lot of negative things about my physique.....but
                      conditioning i don't feel should be one of them )

Playboy

• Getbig V
thanks Bro!!! (like i said you can say a lot of negative things about my physique.....but
                      conditioning i don't feel should be one of them )
Your past competetive trophies speak for themselves. You do not need to take a backseat to anyone here, Mike. That pic above is awesome!

PB

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Your past competetive trophies speak for themselves. You do not need to take a backseat to anyone here, Mike. That pic above is awesome!

PB

Thanks PB

(positive feedback is good while dieting!  ......... ;D)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Arvilla Vs Sevastase,Virtual Posedown,/POLL on Page 10!
« Reply #291 on: June 06, 2007, 01:25:14 PM »
I don't see Mariachi here anymore...
did i embarass you on the previous page?  :P

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: June 06, 2007, 01:28:32 PM »
actually sevatease is such a homo that im retrating my 'critique' on mike....
The Number 2 in Scranton

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: June 06, 2007, 02:08:32 PM »

225 pounds? you two combined Sevastase?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: June 06, 2007, 02:11:02 PM »
colosseus how old are you?

after seeing that back pic of yours ill give you credit, you re thick and a lot bigger then me, but your phisique just doesnt seem to flow, your right reardelt is bigger than the left, and you have a gap between the biceps and forearms, your back has no symmerty at all, and you have a bigger waist at 10 % than i at 20 %bodyfat.

ive just started eating seriously for the last 3/4 months,  just look at my pic, ofcourse you have more muscle but all my muscles flow perfectly with symmetry and proportions. you look like a bunch of bodypart put together, no offence. im a life time natural, i think that you have juiced, ebcause you do contests, and you achieved some great conditioning, thats from juicing and other drugs. ill be posting new pics in a year and a half, im really focused now, i think you wil see a big transformation, expecially because i was able to transform 7 inch arms into 15,5 inch eating crap and not training frequently.

if we both put 80 pounds of muscle on, who do you think will be winning contests?

~salmon~

« Reply #295 on: June 06, 2007, 02:25:21 PM »

Mike, the self-induced pwnings that you impose on yourself are legendary!  Just look at that pic.  You have a chipmonk size package.  How much gear does one have to abuse to get their nuts to shrink that bad?  Are you not ashamed of yourself  :-[

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: June 06, 2007, 02:29:47 PM »

Mike, the self-induced pwnings that you impose on yourself are legendary!  Just look at that pic.  You have a chipmonk size package.  How much gear does one have to abuse to get their nuts to shrink that bad?  Are you not ashamed of yourself  :-[

how is my "package" here ya fruit................... .

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: June 06, 2007, 02:32:49 PM »
i think when you re all pomped up all the blood leaves the dick. i noticed that at myself my dick shrinks into nothing, but when i pump my dick men its literally 5 pounds heavier and i measured it few years ago ago it was 20 cm pumped, no shit.  

~salmon~

« Reply #298 on: June 06, 2007, 02:33:25 PM »
Damn you look like shit!  My guess is either you ran out of cash and are using half the usual gear, or you bought some "quality" stuff from Palumbo.  Either way, you're detiriorating  ::)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #299 on: June 06, 2007, 02:35:53 PM »
Thank God for all those delusional ego-inflated clowns posting pictures. They never learn.

INTERNET HEROES HOOHAAA!!

Maybe it's time to figure out that everyone is laughing at him them.
just push some weight!