Author Topic: Arvilla Vs Sevastase,Virtual Posedown,/POLL on Page 10!  (Read 45560 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I think vikingpower must be the last one who can judge about someones face.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
yea, i'm really concerned about being "squat protected"!!! ::)  what ev!  is that like when i squat my boyfriend stands behind me??????   :-*
careful!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Hahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! no offence dude but you dont look anymore than 160.
I think he meant combined with his husband.

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
Got it Top Dog!  I'll be very careful.   ;)
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Got it Top Dog!  I'll be very careful.   ;)
Are you a whore kelly ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

affy

THE TEST I STARTED CYCLING TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE IRANIAN TEST E...UNFORTUNATELY

ya i read that in one of your other threads

seriously man you should consider doing a real cycle in the offseason...if you bring up your chest you'd look pretty complete

oh ya...lmao and the only thing arvilla has on you is arms...even your chest looks better then his. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
THE TEST I STARTED CYCLING TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE IRANIAN TEST E...UNFORTUNATELY
Hehe. Sucker. Did you buy it off that guy from Sesame Street who wears the trenchcoat?  :)

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
haa haa is that the best you got?
Poooopydoodle!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V

you must be the biggest attention whore on getbig sevaste, when you started this thread you thaught what? if i call Arvilla out, i would get loads of attention? because mike arvilla is a popular poster around here. you re pathetic, and mike's phisique owns yours as well.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Did he?  I know vikingpower said it, Rhino has said it, salmon has said it, debussey has said it, I even "think" goatboy has said it. 

Rhino has a cottage cheese chest. ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
you must be the biggest attention whore on getbig sevaste, when you started this thread you thaught what? if i call Arvilla out, i would get loads of attention? because mike arvilla is a popular poster around here. you re pathetic, and mike's phisique owns yours as well.

i was with you up until that last bit.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
i was with you up until that last bit.
yeah, no matter what a douche this 'sevatease' is.....mike doesnt own anything other than free membership to the "Extra Skin Folds Club of the Month"
The Number 2 in Scranton

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
In his defense, Sevastase didn't start this thread.  I believe db2431 started the Poll thread.  Sevastase did start a thread with new pictures, db started the 2nd thread (the who is better than who poll) and then they were merged which is why it looks like Sevastase started it.
:D Weee

slayer

• Getbig IV
Sooooooo, with all of you pointing fingers saying this one and that one looks like a swimmer (from behind your computers), you are also going to say that this 5'11"/185lb man looks like a true "bodybuilder"?

Bunch of hypocrites here.  >:(
ummm frank zane won the mr o with nearly those stats , i guess he didnt look like a bodybuilder sincve he wasnt 250 lbs ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
I cant believe that 87 % goes for sevastase, some people like him look better on pics then others, like that he s got biggerquads than mike. But i dont think thats fair to judge like that, if you put sevaste with mike in the same ic, i would bet my house that mike s got bigger quads. Some people like myself look much bigger and muscular in person than in pics. if you look at my pics you wouldnt say i got 15 inch arms cold, but still they are.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
I cant believe that 87 % goes for sevastase, some people like him look better on pics then others, like that he s got biggerquads than mike. But i dont think thats fair to judge like that, if you put sevaste with mike in the same ic, i would bet my house that mike s got bigger quads. Some people like myself look much bigger and muscular in person than in pics. if you look at my pics you wouldnt say i got 15 inch arms cold, but still they are.

sure you do...beast.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
ummm frank zane won the mr o with nearly those stats , i guess he didnt look like a bodybuilder sincve he wasnt 250 lbs ::)
ouch...brutal truth serum for dellusional couple of the year..
The Number 2 in Scranton

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

It's ok bro!

(as long as there not NPC judges im safe!)

;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Are you saying that the bodybuilders today compare to those of 30 years ago?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
I'll recycle my previous post for the vision impaired:

Bottom line is this is a bbdg board. Not a swim meet of 180lb (sorry, but at 5'11 that weight is pathetic) soaked and wet guys that seem to live on attention posting pics every other day. If you post pics of Mike, post pics of him in contest ready shape. Play fair, folks. To win a show you need symmetry, proportion, cuts, and SIZE. Sevestase has cuts. Thats it, thats all. Nothing special here. I've seen tons of guys on the beach with a full 8 pac and they have never touched a weight in their lives. Size is part of the package too. Thats why a guy like Amhed Haidar will never win a show or beat guys like Jay, Ronnie or Ruhl. Yuk it up. It is what it is.  

PB

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
sure you do...beast.

please post that spagetti arms pose of yours to shut me up for god sakes hahaha

slayer

• Getbig IV
well they are not in person are they?

greg kovacs is ummm bigger thendexster jackson to, so maybe he should win everytime they compete against each other ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
that zane dude has more sandows than Jay cutler when i last checked..
The Number 2 in Scranton

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
that zane dude has more sandows than Jay cutler when i last checked..
Are you saying the competition is of the same ratio as well?

slayer

• Getbig IV
if thier natural theres no difference, thier still human ;)