Author Topic: Arvilla Vs Sevastase,Virtual Posedown,/POLL on Page 10!  (Read 45299 times)

noc

• Getbig IV
hahaha arvilla looks like shit yet talks so much.

Vince G has better calf development.

Sevastase looks better yet he has the nerve to give tips out? hahahaha epic adonis like delusions

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

Lol, Mike, ur loosing it

Battle Of The Beasts!
Who has the better Physique, Michael Arvilla or Sevastase?
Sevastase 86%  18   

Michael Arvilla 14%  3

:P
Mike hit the nail right on the head.

PB

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
both have their strenghts and weaknesses,if it was a true contest stage,and each won their wght class say,if say they were the two best of overall guy's ,sevatese would win overall due to more complete overall build.leg's are very important in overall bbing,unless your upperbody is untouchable to your competition.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Sooooooo, with all of you pointing fingers saying this one and that one looks like a swimmer (from behind your computers), you are also going to say that this 5'11"/185lb man looks like a true "bodybuilder"?

Bunch of hypocrites here.  >:(
:D Weee

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Actually Sevastase is not 6'3".But all of you are comparing apples to oranges.  Both are genetically opposite.  Sevastase looks great and also looks like he is athletic, but "in my opinion" he does not look like he's a bodybuilder.  Mike when not dieting for a show (even at his heaviest) looks like a bodybuilder.  And I'm not being partial here.  He just does.  When he diets down for a show, although you may all considered him as being "concentration camp looking" he still had a bodybuilder's physique (and yes, he needs more mass in his legs, but still has wide bowling ball looking shoulders, chest looks good, back is wide and arms very full).  And this is all at over 6' tall.

Again, I think Sevastase has a great body, but you have all stated that others (who have that SAME exact look) have swimmers physiques. 

I really am impartial and I can honestly say that Sevastase in those pictures has a better stage physique than Mike.

To me it appears that Sevastase has better structure and he's fill it out more.  Mike has a big person's structure like Gunter Schlierkamp, but is far from being filled out.

As I've said before I think Mike's physique doesn't flow.  He has too many weak points other than legs and his proportions are all wrong.  A good bodybuilder can realize all their weaknesses and improve them before flaunting their physique.

ohiobbfan

• Getbig II
how many of you have been able to do a full body transformation like mike and laura, plus in your 40's they both live the true bodybuilding life there jobs are in body building they have bodybuilding friends they compete in shows and they try to help out other people in bodybuilding how many of you here can say you have even one of these quality's

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Sooooooo, with all of you pointing fingers saying this one and that one looks like a swimmer (from behind your computers), you are also going to say that this 5'11"/185lb man looks like a true "bodybuilder"?

who said sevatase looks like a bodybuilder? The question is who looks better, and Mike ain't it honey
gotta love life

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
how many of you have been able to do a full body transformation like mike and laura, plus in your 40's they both live the true bodybuilding life there jobs are in body building they have bodybuilding friends they compete in shows and they try to help out other people in bodybuilding how many of you here can say you have even one of these quality's
They need to reevaluate their lives.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President

I'm sorry but you and Mike are the hypocrites.

What does bodybuilding mean to you?  All size?  If so then how can Mike brag about his physique when he is certainly lacking size.

"you are also going to say that this 5'11"/185lb man looks like a true "bodybuilder"?"

Yes I am.  His chest looks a bit thin, but he's created a respectable physique that is balanced and in proportion.

The facts that he's 5'11 and 185 lbs should be irrelevant.  It's presentation that matters. Just ask Frank Zane...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

What does bodybuilding mean to you?  All size?  If so then how can Mike brag about his physique when he is certainly lacking size.

"you are also going to say that this 5'11"/185lb man looks like a true "bodybuilder"?"

Yes I am.  His chest looks a bit thin, but he's created a respectable physique that is balanced and in proportion.

The facts that he's 5'11 and 185 lbs should be irrelevant.  It's presentation that matters. Just ask Frank Zane...
You're right...if it were over 20 years ago.  I have also stated that I think Sevastase looks great.  He looks very athletic, there's no mistaking that.    I also believe that Mike's whole spin on Sevastase was to build up and post improved pictures.  Mike posts a HELL OF A LOT of pictures, but most were of him during dieting down or for fun.  Yessssssss, I know prior to me he posted a lot of pictures of no progress, just to post, which is why he made the comment in the first place.  Because he's been there, done that and is now saying "do something", "get bigger", "post improvement", not the same shots every 3-4 days.  That's what I read anyway.  You all turned this into a "who looks better?" contest that got EVERYONE ugly. 

Playboy

• Getbig V

The facts that he's 5'11 and 185 lbs should be irrelevant.  It's presentation that matters. Just ask Frank Zane...
Frank Zane was sizier and way more proportionate and symmetrical.

PB

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

That's it right there Ohiobb!!!!(in a nutshell)

Now.................i did not post my pics until DB posted some very "offseason" pics of me to compare
(i have my own Pre-CONTEST thread in the members picture section for that)
i do this for fun..............period
i have no delusions of grandeur
i have terrible bodybuilding genetics (i do the best with what i was given)
i like big freaky bodybuilders (ie" Ruhl,Dennis JAMES,Cutler etc)
you comparing me to a 6ft3" 180 lb "lifter" is just not reality
if you asked me who has better bb genetics i would say seven
if you asked me who's physique would you prefer...............i would say mine
im sorry i just would not want to be 6ft 3" and a buck eighty ripped
(again it's all a mattter of preference.............i prefer my physique)
this thread was not even started by myself or Seven..............DB or some shit started it
if you want to argue/take polls all day who has the better physique................ ........go ahead

but it really doesn't even matter

love you all!

Mike

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV

lmao, here come the meltdowns.

from behind our computers? hey, settle down there tigress, it's an opinion. there is no hate for arvilla here, but when you post pics on getbig surely you've got to be ready for a critique?

mike has got some flaws. you can both continue merrily living in blissful ignorance or he can do something about it. either way, i would suggest if you're easily offended, maybe YOU SHOULDN'T POST YOUR PICS ON HERE UNTIL YOU HAVE!

is it really that hard to understand ??? maybe some of that silicon leaked into your brain stem or something. ;D

neither Mike or sevastase look that great to be honest but if you have to pick one it would have to be sevastase.

it is that simple. now move on before you make a bigger spectacle of yourself and your man. :-*

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
Nobody's posting "fat" pictures of themselves so let's just keep it real.  Most the guys/girls pictures posted in this forum are far from current pictures.  FAR from that.
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
Bottom line is this is a bbdg board. Not a swim meet of 180lb (sorry, but at 5'11 that weight is pathetic) soaked and wet guys that seem to live on attention posting pics every other day. If you post pics of Mike, post pics of him in contest ready shape. Play fair, folks. To win a show you need symmetry, proportion, cuts, and SIZE. Sevestase has cuts. Thats it, thats all. Nothing special here. I've seen tons of guys on the beach with a full 8 pac and they have never touched a weight in their lives. Size is part of the package too. Thats why a guy like Amhed Haidar will never win a show or beat guys like Jay, Ronnie or Ruhl. Yuk it up. It is what it is.  

PB

noc

• Getbig IV

No we are saying they both look like shit...just Sevastase is a few shades lighter.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Bottom line is this is a bbdg board. Not a swim meet of 180lb (sorry, but at 5'11 that weight is pathetic) soaked and wet guys that seem to live on attention posting pics every other day. If you post pics of Mike, post pics of him in contest ready shape. Play fair, folks. To win a show you need symmetry, proportion, cuts, and SIZE. Sevestase has cuts. Thats it, thats all. Nothing special here. I've seen tons of guys on the beach with a full 8 pac and they have never touched a weight in their lives. Size is part of the package too. Thats why a guy like Amhed Haidar will never win a show or beat guys like Jay, Ronnie or Ruhl. Yuk it up. It is what it is.  

PB

AMEN brother!!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
lmao, here come the meltdowns.

from behind our computers? hey, settle down there tigress, it's an opinion. there is no hate for arvilla here, but when you post pics on getbig surely you've got to be ready for a critique?

mike has got some flaws. you can both continue merrily living in blissful ignorance or he can do something about it. either way, i would suggest if you're easily offended, maybe YOU SHOULDN'T POST YOUR PICS ON HERE UNTIL YOU HAVE!

is it really that hard to understand ??? maybe some of that silicon leaked into your brain stem or something. ;D

neither Mike or sevastase look that great to be honest but if you have to pick one it would have to be sevastase.

it is that simple. now move on before you make a bigger spectacle of yourself and your man. :-*

I fail to see where you think I had a meltdown and I am far from being a spectacle.  Regarding me and posting my pictures: I certainly don't mind criticism and advice regarding my flaws as I know I have them and I do try to work on them.  But I sure don't expect people to be so rude and childlike to bash others and really "try" to hurt their feelings (because they think there is no repercussion when behind a computer).  I would never work on someone's nerve like they do here for the simple fun of it, but then again I'm an adult and don't like it when it's done to me, so why would I do it to someone else.  I will however fight back when done.

This poll/thread is based on opinions of different people.  But it's funny that the same peoples opinions change when in a different thread. 

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
I fail to see where you think I had a meltdown and I am far from being a spectacle.  Regarding me and posting my pictures: I certainly don't mind criticism and advice regarding my flaws as I know I have them and I do try to work on them.  But I sure don't expect people to be so rude and childlike to bash others and really "try" to hurt their feelings (because they think there is no repercussion when behind a computer).  I would never work on someone's nerve like they do here for the simple fun of it, but then again I'm an adult and don't like it when it's done to me, so why would I do it to someone else.  I will however fight back when done.

This poll/thread is based on opinions of different people.  But it's funny that the same peoples opinions change when in a different thread. 

sounds like a melt down to me.

yes, i'm behind a computer, as you are stupid. i would very happily say exactly what i have said to Mike in person. I have, in fact, defended both of you on previous threads AND i have congratulated both of you on your accomplishments. i still do.

you and Mike seem to take this stuff very personal which is ludicrous when you think about it. you have both posted MANY pics of yourselves which, i'm sorry, does leave you open to criticism and comparisons just like any other bber, pro, amateur or otherwise that displays their physique. i can't believe i'm having to point this out. you've posted naked pics of yourself in the shower for fucks sakes.

in simple terms, you are both attention whores, but you're both so insecure that you melt down when the attention isn't positive ON THE GETBIG MESSAGE BOARD of all places.

you can't be serious laura. please tell me you are not this insecure ???

c-sharp minor

• Getbig II
  • omgwtfbbq
Dudes, bb'ing is about personal self-satisfaction. Srcrew contests and other peoples' opinion. The ONLY opinion that matters is your own.

Kick ass in the gym and be proud of your accomplishments. Instead of comparing yourself to other people, compare yourself to to yourself and strive to improve on aspects of your own physique and life you'd like to improve.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Dudes, bb'ing is about personal self-satisfaction. Srcrew contests and other peoples' opinion. The ONLY opinion that matters is your own.

Kick ass in the gym and be proud of your accomplishments. Instead of comparing yourself to other people, compare yourself to to yourself and strive to improve on what you'd like to improve.

truer words haven't been said

ohiobbfan

• Getbig II
i would say if you post lots of pics of yourself in both bad and good condition and also nude  {so sorry i missed it} you are not insecure you are very proud of your body? ???

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
if you're going to post with the "boys" you should toughen up.   :'( 
Poooopydoodle!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
if you're going to post with the "boys" you should toughen up.   :'( 

Kelly who tall are you?

The Coach

Lots of people also said Zane didn't look like a bodybuilder yet he won 3 Olympias :-\