Author Topic: The most violent thing you have ever done ??  (Read 10718 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: The most violent thing you have ever done ??
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 12:05:00 PM »
i got real mad and typed an offensive post IN ALL CAPS on getbig

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 12:06:26 PM »
The Matrix avatar has pronounced gay overtones.  :-X

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 12:09:35 PM »
I did punch some people here and there.

I also lit my dead pet turtle on fire with nail polish remover.

Back in my country throwing stones at dogs was my favorite thing to do. I smacked this one little puppy with a bigass rock and it like died.  :(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 12:11:56 PM »
i saw a little birdie sitting in the middle of the road...i put my car in a lower gear and floored it..

poor little thing took flight and ws struggling to gain altitude...

...all i saw in my rear view mirror were a few feathers...

oh and when i ws 12ish i once say a donkey with a huge boner..for some reason it pissed me off..so i chucked pebbles at it till i nailed the fucker..

ya shoulda seen it disappear ...you culd prolly hear the donkey bray in agony for miles..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 12:15:18 PM »
I did punch some people here and there.

I also lit my dead pet turtle on fire with nail polish remover.

Back in my country throwing stones at dogs was my favorite thing to do. I smacked this one little puppy with a bigass rock and it like died.  :(
i used to chase those strays in my dads car and try and run em over...if you grow up in the 3rd world and get chased a few times by 7 to 10 dogs and have to climb into someone elses house to get away you develop quite a hatred for em...

i never actually ran one over but then i'd drive and my brother would get em with his bb gun...never kiled em..but ya shoulda heard em yelp! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 12:25:26 PM »
i used to chase those strays in my dads car and try and run em over...if you grow up in the 3rd world and get chased a few times by 7 to 10 dogs and have to climb into someone elses house to get away you develop quite a hatred for em...

i never actually ran one over but then i'd drive and my brother would get em with his bb gun...never kiled em..but ya shoulda heard em yelp! ;D

f**k yeah, I forgot to mention the fun I had with my slingshot and bbgun. I shot so many fucking dogs ahaha it was great.
My bro had like this honda dirt motorbike and he used to terrorize some beggers with it hahaha he'd have like a lit up torch and he'd fucking chase them.  ;D
I guess when you're a rich upperclass kid in our countries you pretty much get drunk and fuck around all day and night.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 01:05:06 PM »
Why is hurting puppies fun?  Regardless if the adult packs chased you or not, why take it out on defenseless animals?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2006, 02:29:35 PM »
f**k yeah, I forgot to mention the fun I had with my slingshot and bbgun. I shot so many fucking dogs ahaha it was great.
My bro had like this honda dirt motorbike and he used to terrorize some beggers with it hahaha he'd have like a lit up torch and he'd fucking chase them.  ;D
I guess when you're a rich upperclass kid in our countries you pretty much get drunk and f**k around all day and night.

I swear if I ever saw you or anyone abusing an innocent dog, or any animal for the matter, I would write a real brutal story about it here in this thread.
~

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2006, 02:37:45 PM »
One of the most violent things I've ever done is knock the snot out of a DB who was trying to avoid contact on the football field.  A de-cleater.  Then talked to him a little.  Okay a lot.   ;D  Ah those were the days. 

I bet Colossus has done a few violent things like that in his day.   ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 03:13:44 PM »
One of the most violent things I've ever done is knock the snot out of a DB who was trying to avoid contact on the football field. 

Who was the DB? Deon Sanders? ;)
The House that Ruth built

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 05:26:19 PM »
Who was the DB? Deon Sanders? ;)

Not nearly as fast, but about the same size as Prime Time, with the same aversion to contact.   :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 08:58:53 PM »
I swear if I ever saw you or anyone abusing an innocent dog, or any animal for the matter, I would write a real brutal story about it here in this thread.

Right on.  Animals and children are innocent.  The rest of you fcukers are fair game.  :-*

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 09:21:55 PM »

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 09:53:18 PM »
Getting into fights. I would always hurt my friends so I never fight out of fear of killing someone. I restrain myself and am afraid for all you frail bodys.
just push some weight!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 10:49:34 PM »
My buddy and I are out back of my house a couple years ago.  He's about 20 feet away from me on the phone with his mom and I'm playing with my mini crossbow.  It's half the size of a hunting crossbow but still puts bolts through the house walls. 

Anyway, out of shear stupidity, he says "Shoot me!" not expecting me to take him seriously.  He thought wrong.

Without a shred of hesitation I aimed for his chest and pulled the trigger.  A bolt nailed him about an inch below his lower lip going straight to the bone.  He hit the dirt in agony.

I definetly regret doing it and have no idea why I did (I'm retarded, maybe?)  He said it was like getting hit in the mouth with a baseball bat. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2006, 01:31:46 AM »
My buddy and I are out back of my house a couple years ago.  He's about 20 feet away from me on the phone with his mom and I'm playing with my mini crossbow.  It's half the size of a hunting crossbow but still puts bolts through the house walls. 

Anyway, out of shear stupidity, he says "Shoot me!" not expecting me to take him seriously.  He thought wrong.

Without a shred of hesitation I aimed for his chest and pulled the trigger.  A bolt nailed him about an inch below his lower lip going straight to the bone.  He hit the dirt in agony.

I definetly regret doing it and have no idea why I did (I'm retarded, maybe?)  He said it was like getting hit in the mouth with a baseball bat. 

hahahahaha I bet that hurt like a son of a bitch!! Like they say carefull what you wish for.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2006, 03:20:09 AM »
I have almost ended 2 lives.

two suicide attemps was it after looking in the mirror poor you
T

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2006, 06:19:41 AM »
Not nearly as fast, but about the same size as Prime Time, with the same aversion to contact.   :)

ahahah! Fuck man. I just don't see how you can play and love football and not like contact. I don't mean getting you lights put out but good solid, smashmouth football.
The House that Ruth built

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2006, 08:43:15 AM »
I have almost ended 2 lives.

funny how you feel you have to "trump" everyone on every subject on every board...monster insecurity complex.
nasser=piece of shit

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2006, 09:38:01 AM »
Does burning out a competitor count?  I was out of town and never near the place ;)
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2006, 12:07:43 PM »
we were doing a large cocaine bust in Austin and upon entering the house bullets started flying three a fake "look out wall" two 45's hit my vest and the guy behind me was shot in the pelvis and leg several times so i hit the ground the rear lookout dragged the middle man out and i proceded to unload 2 30 round clips out of my AR-15 into the wall and got him several times all over(dead) then after the rear entry team made contact with me we searched the rest of the structure and found two more armed suspects that surrendered before shots were fired again both had gun shot wound from me because they were also behind the wall when i started dropping rounds into that biatch after that i went to the hospital and i had several cracked ribs and some minor internal bleeding(nothing serious though)and now the making me go to sniper school for making a less than practical decision when shots were fired

i love my job

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2006, 12:14:38 PM »
Watch less TV Cops, kid.  Stay in school.

...then after the rear entry team made contact with me...

This was too easy not to...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2006, 12:24:08 PM »
Watch less TV Cops, kid.  Stay in school.

This was too easy not to...
is cops even on anymore?

serious though i am on disability now until the end of December from that and I'm not playing around this is what i do for a living,and i am scheduled for a court hearing on Monday for that case so even though someone almost died(the middle man)they will more than likely skip the country and not even go to court

but if you want more info on what i do or who i work for please pm me and i will answer your questions and clear up any doubts to my profession

bench

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2006, 12:24:20 PM »
we were doing a large cocaine bust in Austin and upon entering the house bullets started flying three a fake "look out wall" two 45's hit my vest and the guy behind me was shot in the pelvis and leg several times so i hit the ground the rear lookout dragged the middle man out and i proceded to unload 2 30 round clips out of my AR-15 into the wall and got him several times all over(dead) then after the rear entry team made contact with me we searched the rest of the structure and found two more armed suspects that surrendered before shots were fired again both had gun shot wound from me because they were also behind the wall when i started dropping rounds into that biatch after that i went to the hospital and i had several cracked ribs and some minor internal bleeding(nothing serious though)and now the making me go to sniper school for making a less than practical decision when shots were fired

i love my job

I remember reading about your adventures on the other board. Props.

One Q- did those .223 rounds punch thru the other side of the house and out into the great wide open?  Were you on full auto?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2006, 12:32:33 PM »
I remember reading about your adventures on the other board. Props.

One Q- did those .223 rounds punch thru the other side of the house and out into the great wide open?  Were you on full auto?
no  because there was a large pile  of steel scrap metal behind the subject so it absorbed most of the rounds

i was on 6 round burst,my weapon has no full auto(upon my request i really do not like full auto)

240 since your a florida boy you problably know what a "eotech sight system"is that bastard blew it of the top of my armalite $300 dollars gone and i never even got to use the thing