Author Topic: Milos support thread! Is suspension coming?  (Read 8891 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Milos support thread! Is suspension coming?
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2007, 03:12:39 AM »
Matter of choice...Off course - I attack from the front - telling people to their face - and letting them defend themselves...You attack from the back...I am sure you are proud of that.

Now - what did you ever win...as you surely win without conflicts ::)...a miso soup?

My past is crystal clear...What kind of problem did I have with the police or money?
I was investigated by the DEA - and proved my innocence...

To make important statement as "haters" always seem to jump on my misdemeanor charge of conspiracy to poses for personal use - I was investigated for DISTRIBUTION and obviously THAT was the reason why DEA got involved...

After years of searching, questioning, grand jury testimonies...they didn't find A SINGLE THING that they could use to charge me with neither posesion, distribution, conspiracy of distribution....NOTHING except - conspiracy to posses for personal use...

Does anyone realize what that means?
They had something (e-mail) in which I was talking how I would be interested to use certain product...I didn't get that product, they didn't find that product...and I actually didn't even use that product for that competition (NOC 2003) - but I was charged with conspiracy to poses...

Charging professional bodybuilder with conspiracy to posses AS is equivalent to charging some priest of conspiracy to posses a cross...or fashion model of conspiracy to posses a makeup...

That is extend of my problems with the law...

As far as other of your valuable ::) suggestions - I already told you: when I would need your advice - I would certainly ask you for one...and you are right - that would NEVER happen - as I don't take advice from someone like you who has no integrity or courage...("I don't say you are incorrect" you say...WELL - BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT I AM...but you have no courage to say what I am correct about...as for that you would have to fight in front - but you prefer from the back...hiding..."

Anyway...I really have nothing more to say to you...as I don't respect people like you... ;)
Oh god.... What a small world you live....
First of all. I am not proud of me. Nothing. Nor i hate myself. Just i dont know myself and i dont fvking care how i am like you. I am just interested in what i am doing right now.
And again....Do you know why i am talking about this? Your purpose is the justice for asian bbing right? Oh god....Look at you now...You are in inferior situation than your enemy.

If I were you,I would be just interested in acomplishing my purpose.So I would make strategy to win(Justice for asian bbing and pleasing beloved my athletes).So sometime i attack from the front,sometime back,another time side...whatever!
I just dont care how i look(I am straight and barve person...etc) like you. I dont care even they call me coward or unfair if i can achive my goal(In this case,Justice for asian bbing and pleasing beloved my athletes).
First of all,ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WINNING THIS CASE?

And about drugs. Everybody know what you do and its like almost OJ Simpson. I personaly dont care if you do or not.
But,one thing,If you act smart enough,even there wouldnt have been police investigation. Its like watching a stupid politician.If you were a smart politician, you can live totaly safely without being bothered by anyone like police.And you can be a president longer.And of course,with achiving your purpose with smiling and make another happy.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2007, 06:55:02 AM »
First of all. I am not proud of me. Nothing. Nor i hate myself. Just i dont know myself and i dont fvking care how i am like you. I am just interested in what i am doing right now.
And again....Do you know why i am talking about this? Your purpose is the justice for asian bbing right? Oh god....Look at you now...You are in inferior situation than your enemy.

If I were you,I would be just interested in acomplishing my purpose.So I would make strategy to win(Justice for asian bbing and pleasing beloved my athletes).So sometime i attack from the front,sometime back,another time side...whatever!
I just dont care how i look(I am straight and barve person...etc) like you. I dont care even they call me coward or unfair if i can achive my goal(In this case,Justice for asian bbing and pleasing beloved my athletes).

And about drugs. Everybody know what you do and its like almost OJ Simpson. I personaly dont care if you do or not.
But,one thing,If you act smart enough,even there wouldnt have been police investigation. Its like watching a stupid politician.If you were a smart politician, you can live totaly safely without being bothered by anyone like police.And you can be a president longer.And of course,with achiving your purpose with smiling and make another happy.

JESUS, the people in this thread need to learn to speak English

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2007, 07:29:00 AM »
JESUS, the people in this thread need to learn to speak English
If you understand what i wrote,its ok isnt it? ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2007, 02:56:08 PM »

As I said - I really don't respect people like yourself Kyomu and I am giving you a hint...not to give me any more of your "valuable" ::) advices...but you don't fail and give me advice every time you post...

To me - it is equivalent to listening blind person in the drivers seat telling you how to drive...So, please - you can stop anytime...

Now - to answer to everything (all the nonsense) you wrote:
#1) Contrary to you - I am proud of myself...and for a reason. I like who I am and have utmost selfrespect and pride - knowing what I stand for.
Next time maybe think about when you say: "I am not proud of me (any reason for that?)...I just don't know myself (that's just great...don't you think?)...and let's not even go to "I don't fvking care..."

#2) Contrary to you I am not only interested in what I am doing right now...but ALWAYS! I plan everything and if you didn't notice in many of my posts - I believe that who fails to plan - plans to fail...and you seem like the perfect example (I wonder why ::)?)

#3) Your: "And again....Do you know why i am talking about this? Your purpose is the justice for asian bbing right? Oh god....Look at you now...You are in inferior situation than your enemy." shows exactly your lack of courage, integrity and selfrespect...
To answer your question: YES, I am fighting for my Asian bodybuilding friends - all the Asian competitors who try their hardest to compete but someone (we all know WHO) is fixing the scores and selling their titles and medals - pocketing money for NUMEROUS YEARS...
Due to his powerful position in the IFBB he brainwashed everyone that he is untouchable as he has a backup from the IFBB and whoever raises the voice will be suspended...
That is what he has been doing for a long time - and that is what he is doing right now...
Yes, I am facing suspension from the IFBB - JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE who complains against him...only difference is: I have SOMETHING he didn't get up against so far...
Besides the proof that everyone is talking about - I also have my honor and pride and I cannot close my eyes to what I saw in Doha...and it is my duty to report and take necessary actions - and I am doing just that.
Now, inferiority of my situation is going to change as soon as I deliever few things to the IFBB office...
Problem is - many OTHER PEOPLE (officials) in the IFBB will be affected with that - and while Mr. Paul counts on their code of silence - he will have few little surprises...
There are people with integrity and they only needed someone like me - to come out and report some UNTHINKABLE things...

So, if you didn't notice - all my life I am in "inferior" situation and an "underdog"...but I never feared that situation or that kind of position. It feels much better winning as the underdog...anyway.

#4) And AGAIN - you have to give your advice: "If I were you,I would be just interested in accomplishing my purpose.So I would make strategy to win(Justice for asian bbing and pleasing beloved my athletes).So sometime i attack from the front,sometime back,another time side...whatever!" ::) ::) ::)PLEASE....Some people should be punished for speaking out loud - and you are certainly one of those...
Your nonsense actually - hurts...So, here is my advice to you: sometime you keep quite from the front, sometime you shut up from the back...another time don't speak...EVER (as you really have nothing good to say ;))!

I am accomplishing MORE in few months than you and many others alike have accomplished in decades - to please my beloved athletes from Asia.
You can have your opinion about me - but I will tell you this much: I will change (for better) situation in ABBF...as this is ONE OF MY PERSONAL GOALS...

#5) Another brilliant philosophy of brilliant ::) mind: "I just dont care how i look(I am straight and barve person...etc) like you. I dont care even they call me coward or unfair if i can achive my goal(In this case,Justice for asian bbing and pleasing beloved my athletes).
First of all,ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WINNING THIS CASE?"
You should possibly wonder why people call you coward...or unfair...you "barve person" you!
You are so barve you make me barf ;D...but anyway - what exactly are you doing to achieve your goal (supposedly bringing Justice to your beloved Asian athletes)...
Second of all - only fools like you can ask the question such as "are you interested in winning this case"?
Anything and everything that I do - I want to win... so off course my first goal in mind is - winning this case...
You, and numerous others obviously didn't do ZILCH to make the change in Asian bodybuilding for more than a decade...I am doing SOMETHING in this short while and I am about to drop the bomb...so be careful...as it will be very explosive!

#6) And your ultimate stupidity - with which you crossed a line - and lost the privilege of conversation with me (meaning - I will no longer bother answering to any of your posts - as you certainly don't deserve that): "And about drugs. Everybody know what you do and its like almost OJ Simpson. I personally dont care if you do or not.
But,one thing,If you act smart enough,even there wouldnt have been police investigation. Its like watching a stupid politician.If you were a smart politician, you can live totaly safely without being bothered by anyone like police.And you can be a president longer.And of course,with achiving your purpose with smiling and make another happy."
Your assumption and statement: "everybody know what you do" is what IS important to clarify...
What I do in sense of using certain products or distributing - is VERY MUCH DIFFERENT - and that is something that should never be confused...

I am talking about your accusations of me possibly distributing - which is absolutely something that have NEVER, EVER HAPPENED - and I have proved that over and over again...So, you and people like you - who just want to make themselves important by pointing fingers are usually guilty of exact thing they accuse others...and for those people justice will come. You've heard: what comes around goes around...
I sleep at night very soundly - having nothing to worry about...

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2007, 03:09:17 PM »
As I said - I really don't respect people like yourself Kyomu and I am giving you a hint...not to give me any more of your "valuable" ::) advices...but you don't fail and give me advice every time you post...

To me - it is equivalent to listening blind person in the drivers seat telling you how to drive...So, please - you can stop anytime...

#1) Contrary to you - I am proud of myself...and for a reason. I like who I am and have utmost selfrespect and pride - knowing what I stand for.
Next time maybe think about when you say: "I am not proud of me (any reason for that?)...I just don't know myself (that's just great...don't you think?)...and let's not even go to "I don't fvking care..."

#2) Contrary to you I am not only interested in what I am doing right now...but ALWAYS! I plan everything and if you didn't notice in many of my posts - I believe that who fails to plan - plans to fail...and you seem like the perfect example (I wonder why ::)?)

#3) Your: "And again....Do you know why i am talking about this? Your purpose is the justice for asian bbing right? Oh god....Look at you now...You are in inferior situation than your enemy." shows exactly your lack of courage, integrity and selfrespect...
To answer your question: YES, I am fighting for my Asian bodybuilding friends - all the Asian competitors who try their hardest to compete but someone (we all know WHO) is fixing the scores and selling their titles and medals - pocketing money for NUMEROUS YEARS...
Due to his powerful position in the IFBB he brainwashed everyone that he is untouchable as he has a backup from the IFBB and whoever raises the voice will be suspended...
That is what he has been doing for a long time - and that is what he is doing right now...
Yes, I am facing suspension from the IFBB - JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE who complains against him...only difference is: I have SOMETHING he didn't get up against so far...
Besides the proof that everyone is talking about - I also have my honor and pride and I cannot close my eyes to what I saw in Doha...and it is my duty to report and take necessary actions - and I am doing just that.
Now, inferiority of my situation is going to change as soon as I deliever few things to the IFBB office...
Problem is - many OTHER PEOPLE (officials) in the IFBB will be affected with that - and while Mr. Paul counts on their code of silence - he will have few little surprises...
There are people with integrity and they only needed someone like me - to come out and report some UNTHINKABLE things...

So, if you didn't notice - all my life I am in "inferior" situation and an "underdog"...but I never feared that situation or that kind of position. It feels much better winning as the underdog...anyway.

#4) And AGAIN - you have to give your advice: "If I were you,I would be just interested in accomplishing my purpose.So I would make strategy to win(Justice for asian bbing and pleasing beloved my athletes).So sometime i attack from the front,sometime back,another time side...whatever!" ::) ::) ::)PLEASE....Some people should be punished for speaking out loud - and you are certainly one of those...
Your nonsense actually - hurts...So, here is my advice to you: sometime you keep quite from the front, sometime you shut up from the back...another time don't speak...EVER (as you really have nothing good to say ;))!

I am accomplishing MORE in few months than you and many others alike have accomplished in decades - to please my beloved athletes from Asia.
You can have your opinion about me - but I will tell you this much: I will change (for better) situation in ABBF...as this is ONE OF MY PERSONAL GOALS...

#5) Another brilliant philosophy of brilliant ::) mind: "I just dont care how i look(I am straight and barve person...etc) like you. I dont care even they call me coward or unfair if i can achive my goal(In this case,Justice for asian bbing and pleasing beloved my athletes).
You should possibly wonder why people call you coward...or unfair...you "barve person" you!
You are so barve you make me barf ;D...but anyway - what exactly are you doing to achieve your goal (supposedly bringing Justice to your beloved Asian athletes)...
Second of all - only fools like you can ask the question such as "are you interested in winning this case"?
Anything and everything that I do - I want to win... so off course my first goal in mind is - winning this case...
You, and numerous others obviously didn't do ZILCH to make the change in Asian bodybuilding for more than a decade...I am doing SOMETHING in this short while and I am about to drop the bomb...so be careful...as it will be very explosive!

#6) And your ultimate stupidity - with which you crossed a line - and lost the privilege of conversation with me (meaning - I will no longer bother answering to any of your posts - as you certainly don't deserve that): "And about drugs. Everybody know what you do and its like almost OJ Simpson. I personally dont care if you do or not.
But,one thing,If you act smart enough,even there wouldnt have been police investigation. Its like watching a stupid politician.If you were a smart politician, you can live totaly safely without being bothered by anyone like police.And you can be a president longer.And of course,with achiving your purpose with smiling and make another happy."
Your assumption and statement: "everybody know what you do" is what IS important to clarify...
What I do in sense of using certain products or distributing - is VERY MUCH DIFFERENT - and that is something that should never be confused...

I am talking about your accusations of me possibly distributing - which is absolutely something that have NEVER, EVER HAPPENED - and I have proved that over and over again...So, you and people like you - who just want to make themselves important by pointing fingers are usually guilty of exact thing they accuse others...and for those people justice will come. You've heard: what comes around goes around...

Are we expected to read this garbage ???

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2007, 03:20:22 PM »

your posts need to be longer i dont know what your getting at ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2007, 03:45:49 PM »
Certainly for average "getbig" minds my posts are equivalent to "War and Piece"...
But, than again - if I want average readers - I would write differently...but since I don't - I will continue scaring lazy kids away - as they simply can't read long posts or comprehend anything else other than owning and the meltdowns...

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2007, 03:46:28 PM »
Certainly for average "getbig" minds my posts are equivalent to "War and Piece"...
But, than again - if I want average readers - I would write differently...but since I don't - I will continue scaring lazy kids away - as they simply can't read long posts or comprehend anything else other than owning and the meltdowns...

Hey Milos i'm gonna kick your ass when i see you dude  ;D
#

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2007, 04:30:38 PM »
milos you should go to africa and spread bodybuilding.

zerosen

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2007, 04:33:22 PM »

You make yourself so pathetic. 

littleD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2007, 04:58:15 PM »

Well said....I read the long post and understood what you were
saying!  (I liked the change of pace, being that I am a first grade
teacher and around 6&7 year olds all day! :) )

In all honesty, I met Milos at the Arnold and I have to thank him
for taking the time to talk to my boyfriend and me.  He was very nice and personable. He is an honest, straight up guy!  Thanks,
Milos!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2007, 05:13:46 PM »
choke a whore , walk the streets no more

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2007, 05:21:40 PM »
As some of you guys know, Milos is having some problems with the IFBB right now because he called out "Paul Chua" for fixing many contest over the years and more recently the Asian Games !

He was contacted by Weider that if he doesn't have proof agains Paul Chua's wrong doings, he will be suspended from the IFBB and lose his Weider contract ( he has been with Weider for 15 years  :o)

So Milos, good luck with this and it's good to see someone stick with his convictions !

Note to the haters: stay out of this thread, it is a support thread  >:(

Definitely good to see Milos call out a wanker.

He's evidently one of very few with a spine and speaks his mind. Much respect.

All those IFBB Pro's who sit quietly on the sidelines should be ashamed of themselves.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: MILOS'S SUPPORT THREAD !
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2007, 05:23:40 PM »
I am sending my team member to check the place first...(no more competitions until September - so he might be in Heaven over there...)

You should join Team:The Game 8)

-Hedge

As empty as paradise

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2007, 05:54:24 PM »

"War and Peace" Milos - if you are going to quote a classic, please get the title right, okay?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2007, 06:15:22 PM »
"War and Peace" Milos - if you are going to quote a classic, please get the title right, okay?

;) ;) It is "piece" of peace....BTW - did you read it?
It is a masterpiece (or masterpeace?)...

Well, at least this confirms that SOMEONE is actually reading my posts...
Believe me - if you really read what I have to say - you'll find couple of interesting things (and tons of misspelled words...)
I often use spell check (great feature here on board that many of you are just too lazy to use ::)) - but on the same token - sometimes exactly changes your word into something else - like in this case peace into piece...

In my language RAT I MIR - which was simply the best book you'll ever read...until you find getbig's favorite "Bevis&Butthead"...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2007, 04:48:40 AM »

Huh. Still you dont understand. Just what i am saying is: I think what you are trying to do is great but your way of doing "look like" waisting your time. Maybe i am only asuming  and you have good tactics. In that case, i am sorry to bother you.

About the case of drug is a example. Hey,i own a rice cake(Yes,Also we produce the staff with "anko" your wife love ;)) factory and i may do something not good like EVERYBODY(Everybody means  all company owners on this planet).But,I am not so stupid enough to let someone investigate me.
So i dont care if you kill a person or whatever.I am not totaly talking about "guilty or inocent" staff.I am solely talking about the capacity of tactics.

A question. If you can find better solutions without hurting yourself,do you still give me a opinion like this?

"all my life I am in "inferior" situation and an "underdog"...but I never feared that situation or that kind of position. It feels much better winning as the underdog...anyway"

I apogize to you about  a spell miss.I typed "barve" instead of "brave".

Finaly,I hope what you do make some effect and it will be a "Bomb" like you said.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2007, 05:52:50 AM »
As a veteran competitor in amateur bodybuilding field ,I know that most competitors choose  "don't ask, don't tell" policy!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2007, 01:44:32 PM »
As a veteran competitor in amateur bodybuilding field ,I know that most competitors choose  "don't ask, don't tell" policy!!

Yes - so many things in our sport is "don't ask, don't tell"...and I am asking....
We'll see what happens...

I am damned for asking and might be suspended...But, I am going to keep asking...and telling... ;)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2007, 08:02:18 PM »
Yes - so many things in our sport is "don't ask, don't tell"...and I am asking....

I am damned for asking and might be suspended...But, I am going to keep asking...and telling... ;)

milos what is your best bench press?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2007, 03:25:22 AM »

Because this matter has nothing to do with your economical income. ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2007, 12:21:13 AM »
milos what is your best bench press?

My best bench press is - shoulder width grip, elbows out...slow eccentric (3-5 seconds)..Pause on the bottom (touching the chest) and squeezing the way up (rather than pushing...) ;)

As it is obvious that you are my true fan - I think you deserve the answer...and I am sure you would not use it against me... ::)

Stavios

« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2007, 10:50:24 AM »
Everything was fine until I read the "squeezing the way up" part.

You'd be fucked before 3 plates...and, that'd be an unholy feat.

I never use more than 225 on bench that way, that's awesome

the chest pump you get after completing the set is great

why would you need to use 3 plates ?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2007, 10:53:47 AM »
You make yourself so pathetic. 

You say - poetic?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2007, 07:29:10 AM »
My best bench press is - shoulder width grip, elbows out...slow eccentric (3-5 seconds)..Pause on the bottom (touching the chest) and squeezing the way up (rather than pushing...) ;)

As it is obvious that you are my true fan - I think you deserve the answer...and I am sure you would not use it against me... ::)

actually, you have a great physique. but like you know not big fan of extreme amounts of giant sets and drop sets...not with extreme slow lowering motion either.

also that bench press description sounded like taking a dump