Author Topic: 200 IQ and 500 bench we must get him to post here!  (Read 50915 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
I do defend IQ test results as they relate to intelligence, but that is in part due to having a high IQ and so I might be a little biased.  However, I honestly feel I am being objective when I say that IQ tests are good indicators of intelligence.  My bias may be subconscious.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
I do defend IQ test results as they relate to intelligence, but that is in part due to having a high IQ and so I might be a little biased.  However, I honestly feel I am being objective when I say that IQ tests are good indicators of intelligence.  My bias may be subconscious.

But don't you know Matt C??? If you have learning disabilities, dyslexia, blindness, or can't speak english;
you won't do well.

Thus the test are invalid.  ::)
TEAM REPTILIAN

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
The tests are not "invalid" however they are not as reliable as most people make them seem. The fact is, Someone who scores a 150 or 160 I.Q. or higher on some I.Q. test isn't necessarily a genius let alone an intelligent person. A person who scores below 100 isn't necessarily ignorant either.

Kim Peek for example he is a savant with eidetic memory but also has learning disabilities. He has scored well below average on I.Q. tests however he is still one of the most intelligent people on the planet. He can read a 300 page book in about an hour and can remember over 98% of what he reads. He is also a human calculator and can teach himself to play any instrument with professionally ability in a few hours. He was the guy who the movie "Rain man" was based on.

More info on him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Peek

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
The tests are not "invalid" however they are not as reliable as most people make them seem. The fact is, Someone who scores a 150 or 160 I.Q. or higher on some I.Q. test isn't necessarily a genius let alone an intelligent person. A person who scores below 100 isn't necessarily ignorant either.

Kim Peek for example he is a savant with eidetic memory but also has learning disabilities. He has scored well below average on I.Q. tests however he is still one of the most intelligent people on the planet. He can read a 300 page book in about an hour and can remember over 98% of what he reads. He is also a human calculator and can teach himself to play any instrument with professionally ability in a few hours. He was the guy who the movie "Rain man" was based on.

More info on him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Peek

We already said it's a good indicator of general intelligence.

Kim Peek's overall intelligence is very low, so low in fact that he can't function as a normal person in society, thus the low IQ score. Freak examples don't mean someone scoring very high on the test is not very smart. Exceptions prove the rule. I do think there are many aspects of intelligence as I mentioned earlier, but the fact is, IQ test ARE a good indicator of general intellect.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!

Kim Peek's overall intelligence is very low, so low in fact that he can't function as a normal person in society, thus the low IQ score. Freak examples don't mean someone scoring very high on the test is not very smart. Exceptions prove the rule. I do think there are many aspects of intelligence as I mentioned earlier, but the fact is, IQ test ARE a good indicator of general intellect.

Define "general intelligence". Does it mean ability to solve complex problems quickly? Kim Peek can do that very well. The dictionary defines intelligence as "the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience". Kim Peek can comprehend and learn from experience. He can learn faster than almost anyone. By definition his "intelligence" should be very high, However he still scores low on the tests because of his disabilities.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
The main ability people with high IQ have is to score well in IQ tests. It is controversial whether high scores equate with high intelligence. Many accept that it is unlikely that an unintelligent person can score high on properly taken and scored IQ tests.

Genius is not equated with high IQ but with having demonstrated exceptional ability in some way. Posting on Getbig is not one of the tests for genii!

The average IQ of populations such as developed countries is 100. That means you are average is you score between 95 and 105. Too many people overestimate their intelligence because no one wants to be considered not intelligent.

It is difficult to gauge intelligence from what is written but I do believe a certain level is required to write coherently and convincingly. Guys like Milos must be quite intelligent to argue in a language other than his native one. Other guys believe they are intelligent when in fact they are merely average.

For some peculiar reason the less gifted seldom accept that the gifted are actually superior to themselves.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
Oh brother, I've never seen such an epic display of semantics in my life.

"General" by definition would mean a test comprised of questions covering different aspects of intelligence and averaging the results.

I don't see why this is so difficult, but it feels like you have an agenda.

Obviously Kim is genius when it comes to specific aspects of intelligence, but his overall intelligence is that of a retard.

The test correctly indicated this.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
Oh brother, I've never seen such an epic display of semantics in my life.

"General" by definition would mean a test comprised of questions covering different aspects of intelligence and averaging the results.

I don't see why this is so difficult, but it feels like you have an agenda.

Obviously Kim is genius when it comes to specific aspects of intelligence, but his overall intelligence is that of a retard.

The test correctly indicated this.

You're going to have to be more specific. What all areas of intelligence does "general intelligence" entail? Which would Peek not have?

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
You're going to have to be more specific. What all areas of intelligence does "general intelligence" entail? Which would Peek not have?

Verbal for one.

I didn't write the test, but obviously he couldn't score well on the material. His general intellect is low, and you can tell this simply by watching him attempt to function on his own in society. It's a rediculous exercise in semantics arguing with you. Obviously you have an agenda Martin.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
Verbal for one.

I didn't write the test, but obviously he couldn't score well on the material. His general intellect is low, and you can tell this simply by watching him attempt to function on his own in society. It's a rediculous exercise in semantics arguing with you. Obviously you have an agenda Martin.

How does "verbal" ability have anything to do with intelligence? What definition of "intelligence" would include "verbal ability"? A lot of people are highly intelligent but not articulate.

Also, I have no "agenda" other than to point out that Intelligence tests aren't very reliable for gaging intelligence (Which is generally ambiguously defined to begin with).

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
How does "verbal" ability have anything to do with intelligence? What definition of "intelligence" would include "verbal ability"? A lot of people are highly intelligent but not articulate.

Also, I have no "agenda" other than to point out that Intelligence tests aren't very reliable for gaging intelligence (Which is generally ambiguously defined to begin with).

::)

Again...overall intelligence.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
::)

Again...overall intelligence.

You're being overtly vague to avoid explaining yourself.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
No, we went through this already. If you believe Rainman's general intelligence is high that's fine by me.
TEAM REPTILIAN

ali23

• Getbig III

Your post is incorrect. It is frequently people with above and beyond normal IQ's upwards of 150 that have issues functioning in society...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Terman's study of individuals who had IQ over 150 in California concluded that those individuals as a group were better adapted, happier, taller, better looking, etc., than the general population. Most were better educated, successful and earned more than average people.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: BULLSHHIT ARTIST
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2007, 01:20:59 AM »
This guy took a 48 question IQ test in a newspaper, claims a 200 IQ, yet never graduated from college because he couldn't figure out how to generate the funds. He's says successful people are stupid. Now he says he's unlocking the secrets of the universe despite never demonstrating any mathematical knowledge on paper. He works as a bouncer and calls himself a bodybuilder with a 500 bench press, bodyfat in the double digits, and a face like Ron Jeremy.
Oh, and he rides a Harley  ;D

Interview Part 1:

&mode=related&search=

Interview Part 2:("I wasn't invited to graduation because my cranial circumference was too big.")

&mode=related&search=

Interview Part 3:("I would implant something like the Manhattan project in children at age 10 to prevent undesirables. Put me in charge.")

&mode=related&search=

FIRST OF ALL JUST LET ME SAY THAT THIS GUY CREEPED THE HELL OUT OF ME....WHY??? I WAS WAITING ON HIM TO START HIS NEW WORLD ORDER SPEECH AT ANY MOMENT.

His references to population control and elimination of people to a given level is one of the main stays of those involved in the NEW WORLD ORDER mindset. Having to "APPLY" to have children to make sure that you have no diseases or that no one has the "RIGHT" to have children because they want to????

Removing GOD and FAITH from all things and depending totally on supposed intelligence is another of the examples of the FREEMASONS and those dedicated to that new world order nonsense. Since MASONS are die hard SATANIST that last thig they want to promote is GOD and the more they can bury the idea of a GOD the better...

Claiming to know what the world needs in order to be a better place yet be unable or unwilling to give examples of how to accomplish this task is classic NWO mentality...reminds me of those SKULL AND BONES CLOWNS who keep everything a secret, because the methods that they would like to implement to bring the NWO ideas into place would be so draconian and detrimental to the population that it would traumatize the masses and create chaos in the masses....so they gradually implement things a little at a time under the guise of it making society better....YEAH RIGHT!!!

The old CRANIAL SIZE equals higher intelligence argument die years ago when it was found untrue...however going back to the MASONS and thier love of HITLER ressurects this idea. Hitler believed in the notion that a certain cranial size was an indication of intelligence and potential intelligence and if one did not fit within the guidelines of size they were eliminated.

Add to the Mahattan Project other government sponsored programs to mind control and create "IDEAL PEOPLE" in such things as... THE SLEEP ROOM, EWEN CAMERON, MKULTRA, GEORGIA GUIDE STONES, PROJECT ARTICHOKE, KAY GRIGGS, etc and the like and it gets pretty scary.

This guy is no genius and is certainly no smarter than the average JOE...He is a BULLSHITTER though. Someone who I would bet anything belongs to one of those MASONIC lodges and is caught  up in their dementia about CHANGING THE WORLD... His conversation is below average in my opinion, makes no mathematical or scientific references at all...a hallmark of savants is the math science tie in in everything they do and talk about....that is unless they are a musical savant. He claims he left college based on what others were doing...roomates involved in sex, violence etc...then claims it was financial why he left....IF HE WERE SO SMART ANY COLLEGE WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM A FULL SCHOLARSHIP AND SINCE SAVANTS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP SECRET, OTHER COLLEGES WOULD HAVE BEEN CLAMORING TO GET HIM ENROLLED AT THEIR INSTITUTIONS AS WELL....this guy is a complete LIAR....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!! Some one put a bullet in 'em and end his suffering...
C

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Regardless of what anyone here says about his success' or lack thereof, he is Proven to be a genious...by those opinions that actually matter.

These articles and Chris' first big attention came yeasr ago...this is all old news to anyone within the IQ or genious community.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
Re: BULLSHHIT ARTIST
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2007, 01:57:43 AM »
FIRST OF ALL JUST LET ME SAY THAT THIS GUY CREEPED THE HELL OUT OF ME....WHY??? I WAS WAITING ON HIM TO START HIS NEW WORLD ORDER SPEECH AT ANY MOMENT.

His references to population control and elimination of people to a given level is one of the main stays of those involved in the NEW WORLD ORDER mindset. Having to "APPLY" to have children to make sure that you have no diseases or that no one has the "RIGHT" to have children because they want to????

Removing GOD and FAITH from all things and depending totally on supposed intelligence is another of the examples of the FREEMASONS and those dedicated to that new world order nonsense. Since MASONS are die hard SATANIST that last thig they want to promote is GOD and the more they can bury the idea of a GOD the better...

Claiming to know what the world needs in order to be a better place yet be unable or unwilling to give examples of how to accomplish this task is classic NWO mentality...reminds me of those SKULL AND BONES CLOWNS who keep everything a secret, because the methods that they would like to implement to bring the NWO ideas into place would be so draconian and detrimental to the population that it would traumatize the masses and create chaos in the masses....so they gradually implement things a little at a time under the guise of it making society better....YEAH RIGHT!!!

The old CRANIAL SIZE equals higher intelligence argument die years ago when it was found untrue...however going back to the MASONS and thier love of HITLER ressurects this idea. Hitler believed in the notion that a certain cranial size was an indication of intelligence and potential intelligence and if one did not fit within the guidelines of size they were eliminated.

Add to the Mahattan Project other government sponsored programs to mind control and create "IDEAL PEOPLE" in such things as... THE SLEEP ROOM, EWEN CAMERON, MKULTRA, GEORGIA GUIDE STONES, PROJECT ARTICHOKE, KAY GRIGGS, etc and the like and it gets pretty scary.

This guy is no genius and is certainly no smarter than the average JOE...He is a BULLSHITTER though. Someone who I would bet anything belongs to one of those MASONIC lodges and is caught  up in their dementia about CHANGING THE WORLD... His conversation is below average in my opinion, makes no mathematical or scientific references at all...a hallmark of savants is the math science tie in in everything they do and talk about....that is unless they are a musical savant. He claims he left college based on what others were doing...roomates involved in sex, violence etc...then claims it was financial why he left....IF HE WERE SO SMART ANY COLLEGE WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM A FULL SCHOLARSHIP AND SINCE SAVANTS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP SECRET, OTHER COLLEGES WOULD HAVE BEEN CLAMORING TO GET HIM ENROLLED AT THEIR INSTITUTIONS AS WELL....this guy is a complete LIAR....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!! Some one put a bullet in 'em and end his suffering...

You're kookier than he is...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
Terman's study of individuals who had IQ over 150 in California concluded that those individuals as a group were better adapted, happier, taller, better looking, etc., than the general population. Most were better educated, successful and earned more than average people.

Firstly, Newer studies have shown that Intelligence isn't always correlated with success or wealth. I.Q. rarely has a positive relationship to wealth in our society.

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/intlwlth.htm

Secondly, Correlation does not indicate causation. The fact that height is positively correlated with intelligence is just an interesting trivial fact that has nothing to do with intelligence or height itself. I don't know what the standard deviation in this case is but probably very low.

Thirdly, How in the world would I.Q. correlate with being 'better looking'? The smartest people I know would definitely rate low in the looks department. The smartest people I "know of" definitely rate low in the looks department.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Go and read Terman's books on the subject.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
Go and read Terman's books on the subject.

You're talking about Lewis Terman. Lewis Terman died in the 1950's and most of his work was nearly a century ago. I'm referencing studies that were done within the last year. The field of cognitive psychology has grown drastically since Terman died in the 1950's and many of the earlier studies in cognitive psychology done at the time have been superseded by newer studies with superior methodologies.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Terman and others pioneered studying those of high intelligence. I will have to do more reading myself.

http://www.prometheussociety.org/articles/Outsiders.html

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
Terman and others pioneered studying those of high intelligence. I will have to do more reading myself.

http://www.prometheussociety.org/articles/Outsiders.html

I know. I'm just saying there are a lot more newer and up to date studies out there that show some flaws in his earlier conclusions.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I can see that but there are probably reasons why many superintelligent people have trouble when dealing with those who are not as intelligent. Most intelligent people use their brains to get along with others and benefit themselves. When it comes to trying to be happy there is no known recipe so it is not surprising that many do not find happiness. Maybe it pays, afterall, not to be too smart!