Author Topic: English Defence League(EDL)  (Read 21763 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: English Defence League(EDL)
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2014, 07:45:20 AM »
I would never support beating anyone for being Black. Utter Rubbish. You are twisting the meaning of my Video and post.
Look who is in that vid - they attack Blacks, middle eastern, asians, anyone of "colour" do you not know anything about the
history of the national front and all the splinter groups ?

I havent seen anyone advocating that all members of a religion or race should be expunged.

Just the extremists that use thwir cultue/religion to rape/murder/refuse to assimilate/advocate conversion or kill
You need to read closer then , it's anti middle eastern to the extreme on here - "kill the muslims"
And this is not a "libtard" post - This is pointing out facts that not all Muslims run around blowing shit up.

I've many friends from the middle east that are Muslim - some from the former Iraq and they are the total opposite
of whats portrayed here and in the media.

And yes extremists from all parts of the world deserve getting rid of. Doesn't matter what ethnic group they are from

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2014, 07:47:13 AM »
I havent seen anyone advocating that all members of a religion or race should be expunged.

Just the extremists that use thwir cultue/religion to rape/murder/refuse to assimilate/advocate conversion or kill
exactly... they do do not want to integrate and abuse our social systems then go to be trained to kill us. This is the truth. "Extremists" nothing to do with racism.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2014, 07:49:24 AM »
exactly... they do do not want to integrate and abuse our social systems then go to be trained to kill us. This is the truth. "Extremists" nothing to do with racism.

You don't live in England.

These 'brown' people run our social services, such as the NHS.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2014, 07:50:48 AM »
 Will Grant i am well aware of the National front and other Groups which were around in the 70s and 80s but if you bothered to read my early posts you might understand my point.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2014, 07:50:57 AM »
Look who is in that vid - they attack Blacks, middle eastern, asians, anyone of "colour" do you not know anything about the
history of the national front and all the splinter groups ?
You need to read closer then , it's anti middle eastern to the extreme on here - "kill the muslims"
And this is not a "libtard" post - This is pointing out facts that not all Muslims run around blowing shit up.

I've many friends from the middle east that are Muslim - some from the former Iraq and they are the total opposite
of whats portrayed here and in the media.

And yes extremists from all parts of the world deserve getting rid of. Doesn't matter what ethnic group they are from

Yes, but you have to look at the context in which things are being discussed.... theyre talking about the extemist fundamentalists.... the ones that are comitting and advocating heinous and savage crimes and lifestyles.

No one is worried about the moderate guys that quietly live their lives and just happen to be muslims, and no one makes threads about them, because theyre not doing anything to hurt anyone.

Youll notice that when most of the time, they actually will denote 'moderate muslims' when talking about them.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2014, 07:52:43 AM »
You don't live in England.

These 'brown' people run our social services, such as the NHS.

your point being ?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2014, 07:54:23 AM »
You are missing the point - The EDL are targeting "extremists' in this vid , But they hate and attack the Muslims (not the terrorists) , blacks, middle easterners , asian, indian and so on to

Yes I totally agree with you Extremists should be gone - but these guys are extremists to and just as bad.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2014, 07:56:59 AM »
Yes, but you have to look at the context in which things are being discussed.... theyre talking about the extemist fundamentalists.... the ones that are comitting and advocating heinous and savage crimes and lifestyles.

No one is worried about the moderate guys that quietly live their lives and just happen to be muslims, and no one makes threads about them, because theyre not doing anything to hurt anyone.

Youll notice that when most of the time, they actually will denote 'moderate muslims' when talking about them.
Sorry man , but these guys are extremists to - look at my post above - they maybe targeting extremists in this vid and I agree with the notion behind this, but these guys are extreme hardcore racists .

The Front incite hate towards non whites.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2014, 07:57:21 AM »
Bearing in mind all fundamentalists should be wiped out from all races - but not all Muslims
or people from the Middle East are like that yet get tarred with that brush cos of where they are
from.

So all "fundamentalists" are the same to you? What absurd and ignorant moral equivalence.

Please show me the terrorist attacks, with citations, perpetrated by:

- Born-again Christians
- Hasidic Jews
- Any part of Buddhism

The problem is that you are so fucking indoctrinated my the PC multi/culti bullshit that you even fucking believe it. GTFO.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2014, 07:58:05 AM »
I'm no social behavioural expert, but I have a feeling fighting extremism with Hooliganism is not the way to a peaceful prosperous society.
S

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2014, 07:59:06 AM »
Sorry man , but these guys are extremists to - look at my post above - they maybe targeting extremists in this vid and I agree with the notion behind this, but these guys are extreme hardcore racists .

The Front incite hate towards non whites.
Im not talking about the EDL, i know nothing of Britains politics... im talking about our attitudes and posta here on getbig.

Besides, i though donny said right off the bat that the EDL was an out there extreme right group and he didnt agree with a lot of their ideas?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2014, 08:00:06 AM »
I'm no social behavioural expert, but I have a feeling fighting extremism with Hooliganism is not the way to a peaceful prosperous society.

Maybe not, but bringing a knife to a gunfight is a good way to exterminate your culture.

Sometimes, blood demands blood. We can fight this war now, or when it's more convenient for our enemies. I prefer now.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2014, 08:00:17 AM »
You are missing the point - The EDL are targeting "extremists' in this vid , But they the Muslims (not the terrorists) , blacks, middle easterners , asian, indian and so on.

Yes I totally agree with you Extremists should be gone - but these guys are extremists to and just as bad.
I repeat that if you read my posts then it should be clear i wrote that there is an element in there who are extreme right wing but a lot are not. read what i wrote on my early posts. the point of the video was to show the unrest due to our Cowardly Government. I stand by my views that Islam has no place in a civilized society.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2014, 08:00:39 AM »
So all "fundamentalists" are the same to you? What absurd and ignorant moral equivalence.

Please show me the terrorist attacks, with citations, perpetrated by:

- Born-again Christians
- Hasidic Jews
- Any part of Buddhism

The problem is that you are so fucking indoctrinated my the PC multi/culti bullshit that you even fucking believe it. GTFO.
Anyone that's committing atrocity's in a fundamentalist type way  toward innocents and peaceful society's  - but you knew that dickhead  ::)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2014, 08:12:11 AM »
Maybe not, but bringing a knife to a gunfight is a good way to exterminate your culture.

Sometimes, blood demands blood. We can fight this war now, or when it's more convenient for our enemies. I prefer now.

'We'.

Stick to America.

Yank Jew proposes support for a group that would also kick his head in.

Brilliant  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2014, 08:16:31 AM »
'We'.

Stick to America.

Brilliant  ;D
noc.. what kind of coward are you?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2014, 08:22:16 AM »
I have Friends who are Black.

Is this a parody account?

Speak on this.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2014, 08:22:42 AM »
These guys hail from Penzance or something?  Half the EDL was looking pretty swarthy there.  I like my nationalist parties lily white, thank you very much.

The only people surprised by this are ones who've never been in a pub w/yellow & red balls on the pool table.  They live in a caste society with a caste mindset and then think that the main problem is the immigrants (except for the ones that play on comprise their football team).  Unreal.  This shit has been going on for generations over there.

They'll shoot themselves in the foot and promote Islamic progress in the UK by making it impossible for anyone to make a reasonable objection to Islam without being associated with drunken, racist hooligans.  Way to go, lads.

great post.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2014, 08:27:24 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2014, 08:29:26 AM »
Speak on this.
explain your problem and iŽll address it.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2014, 08:31:55 AM »

These guys are not the ones to fight anything.....get drunk, scream and growl is all they do. Destroying the image of those who really want to tackle the problem properly. Just watch this incoherent moron, and the by the look of the guys behind him the gene pool doesn't get any better.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
S

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2014, 08:32:31 AM »
explain your problem and iŽll address it.

The EDL are a bunch of pissed up far right football hooligans attacking anyone and everyone of 'otherness' under the guise of fighting radical Islam.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2014, 08:33:06 AM »
These guys are not the ones to fight anything.....get drunk, scream and growl is all they do. Destroying the image of those who really want to tackle the problem properly. Just watch this incoherent moron, and the by the look of the guys behind him the gene pool doesn't get any better.

Every war needs cannon-fodder...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2014, 08:34:07 AM »

Haha! When in doubt, throw "Jew" out there. That as good as you've got?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2014, 08:34:13 AM »
Every war needs cannon-fodder...

LOL  :D
S