Author Topic: question for dj181 aka ACE  (Read 38476 times)

Simple Simon

Re: question for dj181 aka ACE
« Reply #275 on: February 12, 2014, 12:02:20 PM »
unless you post a recent pic

the point you are trying to make means nothing

you are too insecure to post on here

go and get some validation from  another site

you will never get what you need from get big

i am being genuine

This
DJ you need to post a recent pic, you have ben away a long time and I recall you were getting ready for a Halloween showdown with someone.
I hope you were ready for that.
Now, you should be 3 months better than that, post your pics.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #276 on: February 12, 2014, 12:07:06 PM »
Simple Simon agreeing with bigmc way too much in this thread.

Simple Simon

« Reply #277 on: February 12, 2014, 12:08:23 PM »
I talk a lot of shit here but I am also a very realistic guy. I know I look ok with my transformations etc .. but until I come bone dry at 200lbs I can't talk about bodybuilding. There are fitness and male figure dudes who wipe the floor with my best version.
I thought you said you competed in a bodybuilding contest?
Surely that makes you qualified, it does in my book.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #278 on: February 12, 2014, 12:10:38 PM »
This
DJ you need to post a recent pic, you have ben away a long time and I recall you were getting ready for a Halloween showdown with someone.
X2.

Simple Simon

« Reply #279 on: February 12, 2014, 12:13:45 PM »
Simple Simon agreeing with bigmc way too much in this thread.
Simple simon agreeing with everyone on getbig on one subject

Now fuck off dickweed.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: February 12, 2014, 12:15:38 PM »
Simple simon agreeing with everyone on getbig on one subject

Now fuck off dickweed.
Someone from the UK would not use the word dickweed.

Hope this helps  ;)

Ace

« Reply #281 on: February 12, 2014, 12:16:08 PM »
This

that viking shirt pic was from oct 31st 2013 chief, is that recent enough for ya?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #282 on: February 12, 2014, 12:17:14 PM »
I thought you said you competed in a bodybuilding contest?
Surely that makes you qualified, it does in my book.
I was referring to online comparisons .. even I AM tired of seing old pics of myself .. So it matters at this moment the shape one is in

Simple Simon

« Reply #283 on: February 12, 2014, 12:22:48 PM »
that viking shirt pic was from oct 31st 2013 chief, is that recent enough for ya?
Shirt pic?
Says it all really.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: February 12, 2014, 12:23:48 PM »
well,looking like utter shit right there.

"congrats"
n

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: February 12, 2014, 12:25:19 PM »
Someone from the UK would not use the word dickweed.

Hope this helps  ;)

hey fuck you ass cheese
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #286 on: February 12, 2014, 12:27:15 PM »
I was referring to online comparisons .. even I AM tired of seing old pics of myself .. So it matters at this moment the shape one is in

Im glad you are sick of old photos, you heard it here first guys.

Now all you need to do is cut the ridiculous homophobic abusive posts.
It just doesn't ring true when you take into account your sexuality.
You will feel much better if you just let the guys know, they wont think bad of you at all.

You know there are people here who are gay yet you insist on the disgusting cock-sucking jibes at every opportunity.
What are you hoping to achieve calling someone about their sexuality?

Will you feel better about yourself if I said I was gay?
Let me know and I will come out with you.

Ace

« Reply #287 on: February 12, 2014, 12:36:23 PM »
Shirt pic?
Says it all really.

good point dude

but here's the thing... i really don't feel the need to prove myself anymore here so that's basically why i don't need to post up anymore update pics

my final goal is this... 165 @ 6-7% and i'm almost there, very close in fact, so now i can basically just maintain what i got and i don't have the need to get any bigger, so sorry to disappoint the schomes here on this site

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: February 12, 2014, 12:38:28 PM »
good point dude

but here's the thing... i really don't feel the need to prove myself anymore here so that's basically why i don't need to post up anymore update pics

my final goal is this... 165 @ 6-7% and i'm almost there, very close in fact, so now i can basically just maintain what i got and i don't have the need to get any bigger, so sorry to disappoint the schomes here on this site

good points

so why keep posting the old pics all the time

and boasting how great you look

maybe you should stfu

or maybe you should try listening to the advice you get on here
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 12, 2014, 12:42:52 PM »
Do you seriously come here on getbig and complain about me or people being homophobic? Everyone respects gay men. We use gay this and that in a demeaning manner.. it's just an insult .. but you need to realize that most here don't lose sleep over this. I traded years of isnults on here with Groink, BigCyp, Bigmc and many others. Even with Galeniko at first haha .. but we are also mature men with common sense and a sense of humor so we could hang out and get along in real life as well. Can you imagine me meeting bigmc and starting a fight with him because he called me a fag 6 years ago?  :D ... it's like trash talk .. the secret is to take it in good humor and not put it to heart.

Also, like in real life, or even more so because it's virtual space and people say stuff they would never dare in reality, some people like each other and some don't. You cannot please everyone.

I do not think less of you if you are gay. I am here for bodybuilding, to learn and share from what I learned. And when I have a shitty day, to read what BigCyp and THE EFFERVESCENT posted making fun of someone or something because I always end up laughing wholeheartedly.

In real life we'd probably hang out and have a drink or talk about bodybuilding in general. I would not call you gay or be nasty towards you. I am a very polite person, I think.

You need to understand another thing about getbig .. most come here to blow some steam .. so instead of beating their wife or punching their boss at work they call you out for wearing a gstring or make fun of dj181 for being anorexic.

I apologize if I was mean to you and I hope I did not hurt your feelings to much. But I do have a request .. in the recent past, PRIMEMUSCLE was called by everyone for being an obvious bear posing as a straight man loving bodybuilding bla bla .. then he admitted to being bisexual etc. So he was very offended that I made fun of his sexuality. I apologized when I realized the guy was clearly affected. Then, a while later, he comments in a thread about sperm thickness and swallowing as an answer to my post in what appeared to be a straight comment but it was so obvious everyone was like ewwwww haha ... so don't pull a primemuscle and make sexual innuendo's if you bat for the pink team  ;D (PRIME is a good guy BTW)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: February 12, 2014, 12:43:58 PM »
Do you seriously come here on getbig and complain about me or people being homophobic? Everyone respects gay men. We use gay this and that in a demeaning manner.. it's just an insult .. but you need to realize that most here don't lose sleep over this. I traded years of isnults on here with Groink, BigCyp, Bigmc and many others. Even with Galeniko at first haha .. but we are also mature men with common sense and a sense of humor so we could hang out and get along in real life as well. Can you imagine me meeting bigmc and starting a fight with him because he called me a fag 6 years ago?  :D ... it's like trash talk .. the secret is to take it in good humor and not put it to heart.

Also, like in real life, or even more so because it's virtual space and people say stuff they would never dare in reality, some people like each other and some don't. You cannot please everyone.

I do not think less of you if you are gay. I am here for bodybuilding, to learn and share from what I learned. And when I have a shitty day, to read what BigCyp and THE EFFERVESCENT posted making fun of someone or something because I always end up laughing wholeheartedly.

In real life we'd probably hang out and have a drink or talk about bodybuilding in general. I would not call you gay or be nasty towards you. I am a very polite person, I think.

You need to understand another thing about getbig .. most come here to blow some steam .. so instead of beating their wife or punching their boss at work they call you out for wearing a gstring or make fun of dj181 for being anorexic.

I apologize if I was mean to you and I hope I did not hurt your feelings to much. But I do have a request .. in the recent past, PRIMEMUSCLE was called by everyone for being an obvious bear posing as a straight man loving bodybuilding bla bla .. then he admitted to being bisexual etc. So he was very offended that I made fun of his sexuality. I apologized when I realized the guy was clearly affected. Then, a while later, he comments in a thread about sperm thickness and swallowing as an answer to my post in what appeared to be a straight comment but it was so obvious everyone was like ewwwww haha ... so don't pull a primemuscle and make sexual innuendo's if you bat for the pink team  ;D (PRIME is a good guy BTW)

Simple Simon

« Reply #291 on: February 12, 2014, 12:45:38 PM »
so don't pull a primemuscle and make sexual innuendo's if you bat for the pink team  Grin
And dont make gay jibes if you bat for the pink team.
Its exactly the same, which was my point which you appear to have missed.

And as for hurting my feelings?
Seriously?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: February 12, 2014, 12:47:16 PM »
And dont make gay jibes if you bat for the pink team.
Its exactly the same, which was my point which you appear to have missed.
I must have missed your point ... were you calling me gay?

Simple Simon

« Reply #293 on: February 12, 2014, 12:48:14 PM »
I do not think less of you if you are gay. I am here for bodybuilding, to learn and share from what I learned.

but until I come bone dry at 200lbs I can't talk about bodybuilding.

::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: February 12, 2014, 12:50:49 PM »
haha I swear you, junior, wolfcock, dj118 and shizzo are all the same breed

you cry people are mean to you, they try to be nice, then you turn around to being a dick again .. same pattern  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #295 on: February 12, 2014, 12:51:41 PM »
I must have missed your point ... were you calling me gay?
Im not "calling" you gay, Im saying you are gay, its obvious to a guide dog.
Every time I see a picture of you laughing I get this in my head.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: February 12, 2014, 12:52:54 PM »
haha I swear you, junior, wolfcock, dj118 and shizzo are all the same breed

you cry people are mean to you, they try to be nice, then you turn around to being a dick again .. same pattern  ;D
Cry people are mean to me? I have always stood my ground Romanian.

I think you (and others) are jealous because I always come up with interesting threads. I am also built like a tank.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: February 12, 2014, 12:53:45 PM »
Cry people are mean to me? I have always stood my ground Romanian.

I think you (and others) are jealous because I always come up with interesting threads. I am also built like a fat piece of shit

fixed it for you  :)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: February 12, 2014, 12:54:21 PM »
You need help shizzo. Stop posting and quit drinking.

PS: you are built like a bottle of Stolychnaya

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 12, 2014, 12:55:26 PM »
You need help shizzo. Stop posting and quit drinking.

PS: you are built like a bottle of Stolychnaya
Do you believe that I am a real drunk?