Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 9242 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2011, 04:07:11 AM »
The fact that Pellius' arms measure just over 15 inches gives real perspective on some of the numbers that get thrown around here.

If it's not quality muscle who gives a shit.

Gh 15 seems to be of the opinion that natty max is around 17 and a half lean which is interesting, i agree with him for once.

Your arms look great Pellius, try to bring your tri's up and you would break 16. Really low bodyfat as well which is cutting the measurement down.
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2011, 04:09:07 AM »
Fair enough man, but my current 15.5 inch arm isn't "conditioned" right now, so give me a little time to get myself into a conditioned state, and then we can make those comparisons, deal? And once again, you are not a lifetime natural (even by your own addmission) but that's ok man, I'll still give it a go.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2011, 04:10:09 AM »
All genetics and drugs if you choose to do them. You can do every exercise in the book you cant change genes if so everyone could be Mr O.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2011, 04:12:30 AM »
I agree about the stain/paint of the door, but I disagree with the actual door.  The actual door seems to be of solid wood with a soild wood core contained in the paneling.  Most people have cardboard or particle board doors which are total garbage.  The door handle is not too terrible as it is a grade better than your standard turn and lock.

Hard to believe a solid partition door would be fitted with a cheesy handle like that and painted hinges, oh brother!  And there's something a little fishy about the grain in the insets and invisible joins in the body.  It may be a molded composite, like those dreaded faux timber plastic composite decking boards.  Come on now, the guy has a Kermit green wall.  This is not an upmarket residence.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2011, 04:30:41 AM »
Fair enough man, but my current 15.5 inch arm isn't "conditioned" right now, so give me a little time to get myself into a conditioned state, and then we can make those comparisons, deal? And once again, you are not a lifetime natural (even by your own addmission) but that's ok man, I'll still give it a go.

If you consider HRT which puts me at a high normal range at 50 years old "juiced" then so be it. At least you're planning ahead and getting your excuses ready.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2011, 04:35:39 AM »
Hard to believe a solid partition door would be fitted with a cheesy handle like that and painted hinges, oh brother!  And there's something a little fishy about the grain in the insets and invisible joins in the body.  It may be a molded composite, like those dreaded faux timber plastic composite decking boards.  Come on now, the guy has a Kermit green wall.  This is not an upmarket residence.

I'm impressed. I mean, seriously. Even by Apenis. I know nothing about the finer things in life and I'm less for it. Taste is not something you're just born with. I will be taking a closer look at my door which I believe is constructed from matted grass and tea leaves.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2011, 04:54:04 AM »
I'm impressed. I mean, seriously. Even by Apenis. I know nothing about the finer things in life and I'm less for it. Taste is not something you're just born with. I will be taking a closer look at my door which I believe is constructed from matted grass and tea leaves.

Nothing like 15 years on building sites to give one a patina of sophistication.  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2011, 10:18:21 AM »
People can make any claims they want and often get away with it because they don't really have to back it up. Someone can claim here or in real life what a bad ass they are and unless someone is willing to step up and start a fight and risk getting arrested just because someone is shooting his mouth
he'll get away with his John L. Sullivan act.

One of the good things about bodybuilding, maybe the only good thing, is that no matter what claims one makes, we can see it with our very eyes whether you are full of shit or not. If we never saw a pic of Goodrum you would have thought the man was a beast. And maybe he really thinks he is. There is a lot of self-delusion in bodybuilding. You can make any claims you want about the size or your arms and your body fat percentage but we have seen your arms. There is hardly any detectable development at all. We have seen it flexed. We have seen it relaxed from the side. We have seen it relaxed from the front. No where is there any significant degree of development. I don't know what you see that nobody else does. Just post my meager 15" guns side by side in all three various angles against yours and no matter what measurements and bodyfat you claim it doesn't translate into what is actually before one's eyes.

dude, is that you? very sharp. nice work.
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2011, 10:40:47 AM »
Pellius,you are one ripped mofo my friend!!!

Very impressive!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2011, 10:41:30 AM »
Pellius,you are one long winded, ripped mofo my friend!!!

Very impressive!

Fixed.

newmom

« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2011, 11:58:22 AM »
Pellius,you are one ripped mofo my friend!!!

Very impressive!

x2. He is veiny. Good Job Pellius

and wes you're not to shabby for a geazer ;D ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2011, 01:46:16 PM »
x2. He is veiny. Good Job Pellius

and wes you're not to shabby for a geazer ;D ;)
Gee,thanks.........I think!!  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2011, 02:01:42 PM »
lol pellius i remember that last shot from like three years ago when i randomly stumbled across some board (pretty sure it wasn't getbig ???)

awesome physique, once again.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2011, 03:12:51 PM »
Someone can claim here or in real life what a bad ass they are and unless someone is willing to step up and start a fight and risk getting arrested just because someone is shooting his mouth
he'll get away with his John L. Sullivan act.

Why you dragging me into this?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »
Why you dragging me into this?
;D

Hey call your little bro sometime 8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2011, 05:13:18 PM »
our very own Time Westcock used to dabble in a beer and a recreational marijuana cigarette here and there.

as a matter of fact, he dabbled for somewhere between 14-20 hours a day for about 20 years.

no point here, just pointing out that you don't get a medal for being a drunk.
Deep Tissue Massage

newmom

« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2011, 05:15:54 PM »
;D

Hey call your little bro sometime 8)
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2011, 07:52:41 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2011, 04:23:23 AM »
lol pellius i remember that last shot from like three years ago when i randomly stumbled across some board (pretty sure it wasn't getbig ???)

awesome physique, once again.

I don't think so because all are less than six months old. The very first time I ever posted pic here or anywhere was about a year and a half ago. I was so young and impressionable at the time and was manipulated and bullied by chaos and Pandeamonium. They made a mockery of me and I still bear the emotional scars. It was my first experience at true ownage. I now try to pattern myself after those true evil and vile internet monsters.

Whatever happened to my former nemesis, Pandeamonium? Top tier poster and owner all the way. Taught me something about myself.

newmom

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2011, 04:53:50 AM »
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

blaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yuke puke

Whatever happened to my former nemesis, Pandeamonium? Top tier poster and owner all the way. Taught me something about myself.

he posted a few times not long ago. I think he feel in love with someones feet and hasn't been the same since. I agree. Good poster

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2011, 05:18:46 AM »
in love with someones feet and

I have that too.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2011, 06:18:46 AM »
The problem with Dj 181 is his inherent unlikeability always shines through....even when he is being "humble"

I got this fool by 90 pounds of muscle...and I don't come off as half the smug know-it-all he does

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2011, 07:16:44 AM »

15 , 16 and 17 yr/o  (less than 1 year of training )

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2011, 07:30:51 AM »
here's me at 45 years of age and Mr. "sub 10%".........FACT  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2011, 08:14:09 AM »
Allright fellas, I'll freely admit that I'm nothing special, but I'm trying to get back into some kinda decent condition. And since I'm trying to be open and honest here let me add one more thing. I had a pretty bad accident when I was stupid drunk, you see I was playing a little one on one basketball with another intoxicated friend of mine, and I tokk a nasty fall while trying to do some airborne acobatics and of course I fell on my ass, and to brake my fall I put out my left hand to catch myself and I really fucked up my shoulder. It's called a subluxation of the clavical bone comig near the humurus, sorry I don't know the correct terminolgy. Anyways, I just shook it off like a drunk dumbass and the next morning I was black and blue in this area where the clavical meets the shoulder joint with that bone protruding a bit. I have a 2nd degree subluxation. Anyways, I just left it untreated. Later I kinda came to my senses and went to the doc, and he said I copld have it surgically repaired or just live with it, so decided to just live with it. Also, he told me to never lift more than 100 pounds on the bench.

That happened bout 4 years ago, and to be honest I'm a pussy and the fear of it kept me from really going all-out. No, I'm not making excuses here, I'm just telling how it was. So that's why I kinda just fuck around with my training, coz I'm afraid that I could completely fuck this shoulder up big time. But I'm gradually gaining confidence, and hopefully I'll be able to really hard again. And I'm not looking for any sympathy here, I"m just trying to come clean and set the record straight.

And this arrogant talk of mine was just a false bravado, and maybe even my way of trying to psyche myself up, but it didn't work, coz I didn't reallly change so much. So now, I'm gonna try and put a lid on it, and just train and STFU as far as what I will do or accomplish. I'll keep my 3 Phase Project thread going, but I'll really try and make an effort not to come across as such and arrogant ashole.

P.S. Good work che :) CHE>dj