Author Topic: JERRY,JERRY,JERRY,RIP  (Read 6221 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: JERRY,JERRY,JERRY,RIP
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2023, 01:00:34 PM »
What happens when we die?

?

more verses of note, canning:

Revelation 20:11-15
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

u might as well read the book.. that's the only place to find the answers that u r looking for

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2023, 01:10:01 PM »
more verses of note, canning:

Revelation 20:11-15
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

u might as well read the book.. that's the only place to find the answers that u r looking for

A few more questions, Zillotch:

[1] Is Hell as terrifying as smoking Marijuana? Would it be equivalent to smoking Marijuana for eternity? Because that scares me very much.

[2] A Christian friend of mine said that Christians are not judged by their works. But the transcript you posted appears to be suggesting we are? Which is it?

[3] So the 30 women I had sex with outside of marriage will be written in this book? And the cycles I ran? Is this book read to us in front of our family and friends?

[4] After killing an estimated 300,000 of his fellow countrymen, Ugandan dictator Idi Amin lived 23 years of his life, comfortably in exile in Saudi Arabia, receiving a wage of $30,000 USD monthly by the Saudi government. He attributed much of his life's success to believing in God. But as a Muslim, is he in Hell right now?

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/08/19/opinion/editorial-notebook-the-obscenely-easy-exile-of-idi-amin.html

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2023, 01:11:39 PM »
I’m still in shock that Jerry Seinfeld died

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2023, 01:45:15 PM »
I’m still in shock that Jerry Seinfeld died
RIP,,,

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2023, 02:14:33 PM »
RIP,,,

What happens when we die, njflex?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2023, 04:08:36 PM »
Yesterday my wife told me she heard from somebody at work that Jerry Seinfeld died  :D I knew what she meant but couldn’t stop laughing
What did she mean?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2023, 09:54:36 PM »
Zillotch is such a weird, self-quoting religious faggot. Probably from Poland or one of those other central-European tard countries where there's crucifixes everywhere and the houses all smell like someone's cooking a mixture of cabbage and dog shit. What sort of cock do you think a guy like this is packing, Bevo? Sub 3 inches?

It’s definitely uncircumcised 3.234 inches erect, not too much of a grower or shower, soft is around 2.89 give or take

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2023, 10:16:28 PM »
It’s definitely uncircumcised 3.234 inches erect, not too much of a grower or shower, soft is around 2.89 give or take

Do you have a Facebook gimmick account that I can send the video of me dropping massive ropes to?

So you can confirm I am "The Peter North of Getbig"?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2023, 11:05:46 PM »
Hahahah, I just took a couple rips off a joint and I’m laughing hysterically that this kind of shit is real. This just blows my fucking mind.

This scares me very much.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2023, 11:12:51 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2023, 01:29:36 AM »
Megan Fox looks demonic.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2023, 02:30:41 AM »
What did she mean?

I think she meant Jerry Stiller or Jerry Brainum or Jerry Lee Lewis

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2023, 04:15:05 AM »
Is this our Wiggs on Jerry Springer?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2023, 05:10:43 AM »
Is this our Wiggs on Jerry Springer?

https://youtu.be/tlJS6rgYJx

While that would be cool to watch a Jerry Springer episode with Getbig's own Wiggs, one thing worthy of note about Wiggs is that while the entire world around Wiggs / around us is dying a spiritual death, he is very spiritually centered.

Wiggs is very spiritually whole in this respect. He has a sort of purity of the soul.

I recognized that in a few ways - Wiggs is aware of the sort of things that kill our souls...perhaps without even our own awareness they are happening most of the time.

Jerry Springer episodes - as entertaining as they may be on the surface - is one such thing which I feel does this if we watch enough of it.

I watched a couple of episodes since Springer died. While it's somewhat of a lark to watch - IMO, too much degeneracy like that will damage our spiritual centres in some ways.

Wiggs is good at identifying this type of phenomenon - be it pushing abortions on the masses, or a degenerate talk show.

I could see him watch and episode here or there, but not make a habit of him - and I could not fathom him ever appearing on it live.

Wiggs' uncle who I met in Las Vegas, is also good like that.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2023, 05:35:15 AM »
This scares me very much, Kwon:

Do you remember when Robert C. Guns ripped that joint and laughed at that Canadian tranny teacher?

It would scare the hell out of me to rip a joint and find myself in that situation in the cartoon.

It's very scary to me.

I think my Hell would manifest itself to me in this way

Traumatic Events in my Life and Choices that i made in life (that i regretted for decades) will play out repeatedly for me.

I will constantly encounter the events with people dying in my arms etc
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2023, 06:11:43 AM »

Traumatic Events in my Life and Choices that i made in life (that i regretted for decades) will play out repeatedly for me.

Yes, and after ripping a joint, I feel. Which would make those experiences extra horrible.

I once ate an edible. I know that I died that day, and it was terrifying.

Hahahah, I just took a couple rips off a joint and I’m laughing hysterically that this kind of shit is real. This just blows my fucking mind.

Kwon, do you know if Robert C. Guns survived this?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2023, 06:15:42 AM »
Wow, my future SUCKS!

I hate knowing this awaits me.

I don't feel I deserve THAT.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2023, 07:03:11 AM »

Yes, and after ripping a joint, I feel. Which would make those experiences extra horrible.

I once ate an edible. I know that I died that day, and it was terrifying.

Kwon, do you know if Robert C. Guns survived this?

I believe what Kwonathan is referring to is a rather idealist view that conscious inner life may not only continue upon bodily death but actually grow – having now been uncoupled from ego. While living and breathing, we frequently access memories from what Jung termed our 'personal unconscious'. Upon death, we are brought back to this world of memory and exist for all eternity as a never-ending loop of our shitty history as a selfish bag of meat. Is this what happens when we die, Matt? This saddens me very much.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2023, 12:47:08 PM »
Wow, my future SUCKS!

Why are you so convinced that this is your future? Could it not be something different?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #119 on: May 05, 2023, 01:41:06 PM »
A few more questions, Zillotch:

[2] A Christian friend of mine said that Christians are not judged by their works. But the transcript you posted appears to be suggesting we are? Which is it?

everyone will b judged in some form or fashion – for everything - thought, actions... all of it - even those who attain salvation - will stand before the judgment seat of Christ

God judges the heart and mind of every human being thats ever lived - the Bible states - work out your own salvation with fear and trembling

I'll tell ya something else.. I'm no theologian, but as I look at this stuff, one thing is clear – 'religion' is probably the worst thing that can happen to a person.

if u wanna b misled – go to church... religion, of any kind... will lead u straight to hell.

salvation thru Christ involves repentance – obedience... it is an ongoing discipline - impossible without divine intervention - and the Bible distinctly emphasizes that very few humans will make it.

very few... as in finding enough actual 'christians' to form a 'congregation' in any one area is highly unlikely... particularly this late in the game.

do not listen to men – go to the source... or don't.

good luck

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2023, 01:03:37 AM »
Wow, my future SUCKS!

Just scare tactics used for centuries. It's actually genius and evil.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2023, 01:55:29 AM »
Just scare tactics used for centuries. It's actually genius and evil.

Religion is the opiate of the masses

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2023, 09:22:23 AM »
Bump.

Before I address some of the great comments here, I just want to say:

I'm sick of life, but scared to die.

I don't want to go to Hell when I die, which I will.

^ This scares me.

I don't want this to happen to me, which it will.

Why?

For posting on Getbig, among other things.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2023, 09:26:25 AM »

This scares me very much.

I did this last week, and it scared me very much.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2023, 09:31:26 AM »
St. Matthew said this, which is a sign to me.