Author Topic: Happy Sunday  (Read 58097 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Happy Sunday
« Reply #350 on: March 04, 2015, 03:15:30 PM »
it is our humble duty to please the pastor.

I'm thinking I should watch his whole video.  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #351 on: March 04, 2015, 03:21:16 PM »

I watch the whole video every morning as I drink my green tea and sit in a meditative position.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: March 04, 2015, 03:48:28 PM »
I watch the whole video every morning as I drink my green tea and sit in a meditative position.

I should try this. It could be very calming.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: March 04, 2015, 04:57:37 PM »

I can't do it. I tried.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #354 on: March 05, 2015, 02:44:04 AM »
x

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #355 on: March 05, 2015, 09:46:31 AM »
Well, let me rephrase. Your "wrong" according to my subjective view based on my life, but you're right according your subjective view point. You think you can only lead a righteous existence via JC and I disagree. So, you're not really "wrong," as I stated. Poor choice of words on my part.

I understand.

You're always speaking from the perspective of the righteousness of men and I'm always speaking of the righteousness of God....two different things.

The righteous acts of men cannot bridge the gulf between man and God only Christ can do that on our behalf.

You aren't concerned with being right with God because you don't belief in God hence no sin, no judgment, no need for salvation or the righteousness of God....I get it.

Yes men can attempt to live morally and righteous lives.  That's enough for you....again, I get that.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #356 on: March 05, 2015, 10:01:39 AM »
Christians with hiv that let men go balls deep on their asshole.

Oh brother  ::)
P

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #357 on: March 05, 2015, 10:24:33 AM »
The righteous acts of men cannot bridge the gulf between man and God only Christ can do that on our behalf.

but asking Jesus to save us is somehow the only righteous act that is outside the realm of personal willpower? Its like we can command the grace of God to act and save, like God has no choice in the matter. Convenient.

If I got down on my knees right now and said Lord Jesus come in to my life, none but you are Lord and Savoir, save me a worthless sinner!...well nothing would happen really lol.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: March 05, 2015, 10:32:53 AM »

but asking Jesus to save us is somehow the only righteous act that is outside the realm of personal willpower? Its like we can command the grace of God to act and save, like God has no choice in the matter. Convenient.

If I got down on my knees right now and said Lord Jesus come in to my life, none but you are Lord and Savoir, save me a worthless sinner!...well nothing would happen really lol.

unless you took a shit load of drugs

then you never know
T

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #359 on: March 05, 2015, 10:33:51 AM »
if I took a shit load of mushrooms I might be seeing Jesus everywhere.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #360 on: March 05, 2015, 10:52:14 AM »
In other words you just trolled for 12 pages on a topic you don't really care about?
everyone is trolling according to you.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #361 on: March 05, 2015, 10:59:40 AM »

You're essentially treating salvation like a magic spell of sorts.....abracadabra!!

God is sovereign yet he allows us to live freely within this life requiring that we make only one choice about him....to accept or reject him.

That said, the Lord knows the contents of our heart....they are not hidden from him.

It's not as if a bunch guys could be hanging and one of them mockingly says, "hey bros I'm gonna get saved....check it out!" And then doing exactly what you said would grant him the saving grace of Jesus Christ.   And you're right, if you did that nothing would happen.

Romans 10:10
10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.

Philippians 3:9
9 I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith.

Our belief and faith is not a righteous act, but Christ allows righteousness to be imputed to believers because of our faith in his divine righteousness and acts on Calvary's cross.   Salvation is not of works, but in Christ alone; yet, God requires that we be proactive yet desirous, humble participants who surrender faithfully to his will.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #362 on: March 05, 2015, 11:02:37 AM »
Chaos just deleted his post from 12.53 today.. sorry cone head but we can still see it. Clown.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #363 on: March 05, 2015, 11:07:07 AM »
You're essentially treating salvation like a magic spell of sorts.....abracadabra!!

that's what I was implying born again Christians are like!

I wouldn't do such a thing mockingly, I have been in the state of self surrender before, full of devotion and blissful tears.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: March 05, 2015, 11:07:13 AM »
if I took a shit load of mushrooms I might be seeing Jesus everywhere.

I took some mushrooms and looked at my ceiling. I noticed an ant hole in it. Soon ants were crawling out of the hole. They kept coming out until the ants covered my entire ceiling. The ant covered ceiling then turned into a conveyor belt and continued to rotate until I decided to focus on something else. (bodybuilding related: men in thongs could be put on a conveyor belt)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #365 on: March 05, 2015, 11:35:29 AM »
from Pascal Boyer's Religion Explained (pp. 1-2)

A neighbor in the village tells me that I should protect myself against witches. Otherwise they could hit me with invisible darts that will get inside my veins and poison my blood. A shaman burns tobacco leaves in front of a row of statuettes and starts talking to them. He says he must send them on a journey to distant villages in the sky. The point of all this is to cure someone whose mind is held hostage by invisible spirits.
      A group of believers goes around, warning everyone that the end is nigh. Judgement Day is scheduled for October 2. This day passes and nothing happens. The group carries on, telling everyone the end is nigh (the date has been changed). Villagers organize a ceremony to tell a goddess she is not wanted in their village anymore. She failed to protect them from epidemics, so they decided to "drop" her and find a more efficient replacement.
      An assembly of priests finds offensive what some people say about what happened several centuries ago in a distant place, where a virgin is said to have given birth to a child. So these people must be massacred. Members of a cult on an island decide to slaughter all their livestock and burn their crops. All these will be useless now, they say, because a ship full of goods and money will reach their shores very shortly in recognition of their good deeds.
      My friends are told to go to church or some other quiet place and talk to an invisible person who is everywhere in the world. That invisible listener already knows what they will say, because He knows everything. I am told that if I want to please powerful dead people—who could help me in times of need—I should pour the blood of a live white goat on the right hand side of a particular rock. But if I use a goat of a different color or another rock, it will not work at all.
      You may be tempted to dismiss these vignettes as just so many examples of the rich tapestry of human folly. Or perhaps you think that these illustrations, however succinct (one could fill volumes with such accounts), bear witness to an admirable human capacity to comprehend life and the universe. Both reactions leave questions unanswered. Why do people have such thoughts? What prompts them to do such things? Why do they have such different beliefs? Why are they so strongly committed to them?

Happy Thursday!!!

Reminds me of the quote by Spinoza: "I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule, not to bewail, not to scorn human actions, but to understand them."
X

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #366 on: March 05, 2015, 11:45:17 AM »
freak...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #367 on: March 05, 2015, 11:54:18 AM »
Lol @ Drunken Donny ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #368 on: March 05, 2015, 11:57:26 AM »
Lol @ Drunken Donny ;D
just talking the truth about you. Cranium freak. you can ban me from the training section but you can´t stop me saying my opinion

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: March 05, 2015, 12:03:42 PM »
I gave watching Tbombz' video a decent try. I just couldn't do it without skipping forward. He seems very passionate, that's for sure. It's a passion that borders on fanaticism. I wonder what the next big addiction will be in his life. In the short time he's been around, he's done more crazy stuff than most people get into in a lifetime. Being around him must be very difficult. Fanatics frighten me. There is always the possibility he's putting everyone on. If that's the case, he's quite the actor.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #370 on: March 05, 2015, 12:04:51 PM »
each new page of this thread deserves a tbombz picture

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #371 on: March 05, 2015, 12:09:33 PM »
I gave watching Tbombz' video a decent try. I just couldn't do it without skipping forward. He seems very passionate, that's for sure. It's a passion that borders on fanaticism. I wonder what the next big addiction will be in his life. In the short time he's been around, he's done more crazy stuff than most people get into in a lifetime. Being around him must be very difficult. Fanatics frighten me. There is always the possibility he's putting everyone on. If that's the case, he's quite the actor.

I highly doubt he is putting everyone on. Just look at his facebook.  :-\ :-\
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #372 on: March 05, 2015, 12:18:10 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: March 05, 2015, 12:34:23 PM »

I just did look at his Facebook page. He seems like a changed person.

The page is missing a lot of his history. Guess he took it down, don't you suppose? -Out of sight, out of mind. Good for him, he's put his past behind him.

Apparently he has some income and a nice place to live with his wife, judging from the photos and videos he's posted. He's in school. It looks like he's made amends with his family.

All in all, judging from what's on the Facebook page, he is in a lot better place emotionally then he was a few years back. Good for him.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #374 on: March 05, 2015, 12:40:01 PM »
how does he have 'relations' with his wife without you know what? condoms are unbiblical...