Author Topic: Zyzz was running 250mg tren Ace dailiy?  (Read 121215 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Zyzz was running 250mg tren Ace dailiy?
« Reply #175 on: November 15, 2011, 08:38:35 AM »
::)

DNP is safer ? It can cause blindness,other vision problems , extreme temperatures,brain damage.an overdose of only four times the recommended amount is lethal. DNP was originally usedas a dye, fungicide, herbicide and an insecticide, so how can that be safer than clen?

also i read somewhere than the minimal effective dosage of DNP is very close to its lethal dose...

What a load of crap. Find me some people that actually suffered from those sides you are parroting from steroid.com in 2005. Someone that has done between 200-800mg and not for years at a time.

I've taken it twice. Lose weight quick and out of the system quick. Only sides are extreme sweat and hunger. And most of all, no heart problems.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2011, 10:10:29 AM »
i think arguments can be made for dnp > stimulants. and i think arguments can be made for stimulants > dnp.

it depends on what your willing to do to your body to get the desired results you need. guys who use steroids cant really bash guys who use dnp as being careless- thats like crackheads looking down on needle users.

i've done both. i have a lot of experience with dnp having used it 4 different times, 3 different ways, going as high as 800mg- and this was back in the day when 800mg of dnp was 800mg of dnp. i wont use it again. the sides were too untolerable at a high dose and the lethargy at lower doses made it difficult to train on. stimulants i am not a big fan of either- i fell awesome when im on them, but cant handle the come down.

for me, id rather spend 4 extra weeks dieting down than use these compounds to help me. but i can see why people would use either/or.

oh, and no way zzyz or whatever his name was 215 in any of his pics- xfactor is the same height about that weight and bf and dwarfs him.
b

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: November 15, 2011, 11:16:47 AM »
i think arguments can be made for dnp > stimulants. and i think arguments can be made for stimulants > dnp.

it depends on what your willing to do to your body to get the desired results you need. guys who use steroids cant really bash guys who use dnp as being careless- thats like crackheads looking down on needle users.

i've done both. i have a lot of experience with dnp having used it 4 different times, 3 different ways, going as high as 800mg- and this was back in the day when 800mg of dnp was 800mg of dnp. i wont use it again. the sides were too untolerable at a high dose and the lethargy at lower doses made it difficult to train on. stimulants i am not a big fan of either- i fell awesome when im on them, but cant handle the come down.

for me, id rather spend 4 extra weeks dieting down than use these compounds to help me. but i can see why people would use either/or.

oh, and no way zzyz or whatever his name was 215 in any of his pics- xfactor is the same height about that weight and bf and dwarfs him.

what were some of those sides?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #178 on: November 15, 2011, 11:18:20 AM »

xfactor is alot bigger now...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #179 on: November 15, 2011, 11:20:12 AM »
i know someone who sweated so bad he changed his sheets every day,,and felt like head was going to explode .dnp is harsh .

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2011, 11:28:36 AM »

profuse sweating. id strip my bed of sheets, sleep on bath towels and change the towels mid way thru the night cause they'd be soaked.

lethargy like you would not believe- just walking took extreme effort- it felt like i was walking under water.

turns all your bodily fluids yellow including your load. that cannot be good for you. and it yellows your eyes after a while as well.

but the sweating and the lethargy were the worse. you'd be sitting down eating and sweat would be running off the end of your nose.

i cant remember if i got headaches. if i did they were tolerable instead of memorable. if i was going to do it again id run it at no more than 200mg ed and for 30 days.
b

Swlabr

« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2011, 12:15:09 PM »
How much fat did you lose though?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2011, 01:31:48 PM »
profuse sweating. id strip my bed of sheets, sleep on bath towels and change the towels mid way thru the night cause they'd be soaked.

lethargy like you would not believe- just walking took extreme effort- it felt like i was walking under water.

turns all your bodily fluids yellow including your load. that cannot be good for you. and it yellows your eyes after a while as well.

but the sweating and the lethargy were the worse. you'd be sitting down eating and sweat would be running off the end of your nose.

i cant remember if i got headaches. if i did they were tolerable instead of memorable. if i was going to do it again id run it at no more than 200mg ed and for 30 days.

yeah from what i read and heard, it seems line DNP is pretty much clen on HGH HORMONA lol ...

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2011, 01:38:40 PM »
How much fat did you lose though?

as much as i would have had i just dieted normally for a longer period of time.
b

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2011, 01:51:22 PM »
What a load of crap. Find me some people that actually suffered from those sides you are parroting from steroid.com in 2005. Someone that has done between 200-800mg and not for years at a time.

I've taken it twice. Lose weight quick and out of the system quick. Only sides are extreme sweat and hunger. And most of all, no heart problems.

Well, njflxe and noone suffered from the extreme tempertures, and they were running it at normal dose.  you dont think that if your running a product at normal dose and it makes you sweat so much that you have to change sheets throught the night, and all your bodily fluids turn yellow, then there is not a chance that if you overdose, it can cause blindness? or brain damage??

im not saying steroids are bad or preaching that people shouldnt take it, i had heard about dnp, and from what i iheard and still hear, its a pretty fucking dangerous substance.. that doesnt mean it cant be administered properly, but nontheless, its still a pretty fucking dangerous substance IMO.. more dangerous than clen and T3, where as you claim DNP is safer than clen

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2011, 06:48:34 PM »
Well, njflxe and noone suffered from the extreme tempertures, and they were running it at normal dose.  you dont think that if your running a product at normal dose and it makes you sweat so much that you have to change sheets throught the night, and all your bodily fluids turn yellow, then there is not a chance that if you overdose, it can cause blindness? or brain damage??

im not saying steroids are bad or preaching that people shouldnt take it, i had heard about dnp, and from what i iheard and still hear, its a pretty fucking dangerous substance.. that doesnt mean it cant be administered properly, but nontheless, its still a pretty fucking dangerous substance IMO.. more dangerous than clen and T3, where as you claim DNP is safer than clen

it all depends on dosage when you talk about what is safer. 200mg of dnp is safer than a truck load of clen, and vice versa. I didn't get sides as bad as "no one", but I did sweat like a bitch and had my window open wide in the freezing cold winter. lethargy I did get too, as well as hunger (even with EC stack used in conjunction). Nothing turned yellow though. not my sweats and certainly not my semen. I ran as high as 600mg. I went from 200, to 400, to 600mg over a span of 16 days. Second time I did it less time but 600mg the whole way. Lost insane amounts of fat in conjunction with a cutting diet and cardio. ridiculous

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #186 on: November 15, 2011, 06:55:19 PM »

WTF that sounds like a nightmare!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #187 on: November 15, 2011, 06:56:47 PM »
It's not that bad...

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: November 15, 2011, 06:57:50 PM »
when i was taking trenlast summer i was sweating like a pig ....i couldnt do my cardio normal....sweat was coming out of me like crazy :)...i cant imagine people who takes dnp :)  damn they probably feel so miserable :))))

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 15, 2011, 07:00:46 PM »
It's not that bad...

a lot of the dnp today isnt nearly as strong as it was back almost a decade ago. ask around.
b

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #190 on: November 15, 2011, 07:18:23 PM »
sources cut the shit out of dnp with cornflour and all other kinds of garbage, it varies in consistency depending on who and which batch. dnp is definitely the best weightloss drug by miles with regards to sides, efficacy and price and it's technically legal and a lot of people get it from usa chemical manufacturers because it's a common pesticide.

the only thing that anyone (who isn't a moron) has to worry about is a genetic predisposition to cataract, which seems to be unpredictable until it happens  :-\

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: November 16, 2011, 10:00:01 AM »
sources cut the shit out of dnp with cornflour and all other kinds of garbage, it varies in consistency depending on who and which batch. dnp is definitely the best weightloss drug by miles with regards to sides, efficacy and price and it's technically legal and a lot of people get it from usa chemical manufacturers because it's a common pesticide.

the only thing that anyone (who isn't a moron) has to worry about is a genetic predisposition to cataract, which seems to be unpredictable until it happens  :-\

people are too quick to throw out the cataract thing. I mean really, has anyone heard of a case where someone developed cataracts from it? That is the last thing anyone should worry about. In the 1930's, people were using 200mg of DNP for up to 3 years straight with no lingering health effects

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #192 on: November 16, 2011, 10:01:35 AM »
Who is this "Jizz" guy you are talking about?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2011, 12:25:47 PM »
people are too quick to throw out the cataract thing. I mean really, has anyone heard of a case where someone developed cataracts from it? That is the last thing anyone should worry about. In the 1930's, people were using 200mg of DNP for up to 3 years straight with no lingering health effects

yes, i've seen a few people on forums develop cataract from dnp. it's incidence rate is at .1% but i think it's actually lower than that for males. i think you have to be predisposed genetically and then also run high dosages or long durations of the drug while at the same time lack in a key mineral or suffer from dehydration. from the anecdotes people have given that developed cataract from dnp, they seemed to have no issues or sign of eye problems running high dosages for long duration cycles then out of the blue during one of their cycles they are stricken with an extreme case of cataract in a later cycle. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #194 on: November 16, 2011, 01:01:13 PM »
yes, i've seen a few people on forums develop cataract from dnp. it's incidence rate is at .1% but i think it's actually lower than that for males. i think you have to be predisposed genetically and then also run high dosages or long durations of the drug while at the same time lack in a key mineral or suffer from dehydration. from the anecdotes people have given that developed cataract from dnp, they seemed to have no issues or sign of eye problems running high dosages for long duration cycles then out of the blue during one of their cycles they are stricken with an extreme case of cataract in a later cycle. 

DNP can be used safely but is it worth it?

Same goes for prohormones, mark my words those guys running that superdrol and haladrol shit will have serious health consequences down the road. As far as I'm concerned it's poison.
l

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: November 16, 2011, 05:08:16 PM »

no one said those sides will appear instantly, it may be 5 - 20 years down the road that it happens.

TEAM Nasser

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #196 on: November 16, 2011, 06:59:13 PM »
6'2 215,  :D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
K

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: November 16, 2011, 07:19:03 PM »
dude dances like a rtard

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: November 16, 2011, 07:22:33 PM »
6'2 215,  :D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

i will burn my blue sweat pants that he was wearing first thing tomorrow morning

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #199 on: November 16, 2011, 07:24:29 PM »
DNP can be used safely but is it worth it?

Same goes for prohormones, mark my words those guys running that superdrol and haladrol shit will have serious health consequences down the road. As far as I'm concerned it's poison.

If you've ever ran it, you will know: it is definitely worth it. So worth it.