Author Topic: Bezerkfury time to take another break  (Read 20361 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Bezerkfury time to take another break
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2007, 01:06:51 PM »
Does it bother you when I point out a fact? You were on this site from around 2 pm yesterday until after 1 am talking about Sarcasm and me. I think it bothers you when I point this out because it gives you a chance to reflect upon the shitty existence you're leading. But don't worry, you've got the Joey Tito gimmick to live for. What a life!!!  ::)

There you are again, replying with keyboard-destroying anger to my every post.  I'm going to start calling you my #1 guy.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2007, 01:07:02 PM »
Are you going to show up or not? Stop pussy footing around the bush. You're not intimidating, get over it. I'm saying I don't care because I really could not care less if some 120 pound twink from an internet forum shows up at my school. It's pretty laughable that you think you're actually something to me other than an anonymous guy with a hard-on for me. So go ahead and come up here, "tough guy".

::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2007, 01:08:31 PM »
There you are again, replying with keyboard-destroying anger to my every post.  I'm going to start calling you my #1 guy.

hahahaha, how ironic that Joey Tito and Xpac post almost simultaneously every single time. Brutally honest give away. Talk about pathetic. Just another reason as to why the person running the xpac account is the biggest dork on this site.  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2007, 01:09:14 PM »
First you call me out, then you say, "I don't care if I come or not", and " if you wanna waste your time to see me, then go ahead", words of a true toughguy :D

Damn pumphard, BF is hanging on your nuts like a monkey on a tree.  You are so far inside this poor kid's head, you really should stop out of compassion for him. hahaha

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2007, 01:11:01 PM »
hahahaha, how ironic that Joey Tito and Xpac post almost simultaneously every single time. Brutally honest give away. Talk about pathetic. Just another reason as to why the person running the xpac account is the biggest dork on this site.  ::)

Two people happen to be posting in the same thread at the same time: oh yes, how ironic ::)

Listen, kid, it's summer time.  Why don't you get a summer job just to keep you busy?  Or are you going to sit around on getbig all day and all night just like you did during the school year?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2007, 01:12:56 PM »
Damn pumphard, BF is hanging on your nuts like a monkey on a tree.  You are so far inside this poor kid's head, you really should stop out of compassion for him. hahaha

hahahaha, you must've missed his 7 page meltdown and the fact that he brings me and Havenbull up in 100% of his posts on this board, in threads that we haven't read nor posted in even. Good job though. He must be firing away those pm's looking for help around the clock. Kid's going right off the deep end. Brutal.

- BerzerkFury....STILL GOT IT!!!!

Brutal double post by the way. I'm not in your head or anything. hahahaha, why do these clowns insist on self-owning themselves left and right? It takes all the fun out of it.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2007, 01:17:25 PM »

Brutal double post by the way. I'm not in your head or anything. hahahaha, why do these clowns insist on self-owning themselves left and right? It takes all the fun out of it.

Yes, "brutal" double post.  I responded to two different posts by two different people in the same thread.  Wow, truly a "brutal" double post. ::)

Seriously, you need to come up with some new material.  This "I'm in your head" stuff is soooo unoriginal and predictable.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2007, 01:19:12 PM »
Yes, "brutal" double post.  I responded to two different posts by two different people in the same thread.  Wow, truly a "brutal" double post. ::)

Seriously, you need to come up with some new material.  This "I'm in your head" stuff is soooo unoriginal and predictable.

Ironic. Posting on a gimmick while thinking you're actually insulting is "soooo" unoriginal. Do you realize your insults carry absolutely no weight when you're too much of a pussy to post on your main? To think someone who was supposedly in the SQUAD is this afraid of being insulted.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2007, 01:21:41 PM »
Are you going to show up or not? Stop pussy footing around the bush. You're not intimidating, get over it. I'm saying I don't care because I really could not care less if some 120 pound twink from an internet forum shows up at my school. It's pretty laughable that you think you're actually something to me other than an anonymous guy with a hard-on for me. So go ahead and come up here, "tough guy".
Your pretty dumb for a college knob, but here it goes again, I said that I will be in NYC on wed and thurs, now, I don't want to draw this out forever, are u showing up.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2007, 01:24:57 PM »
Your pretty dumb for a college knob, but here it goes again, I said that I will be in NYC on wed and thurs, now, I don't want to draw this out forever, are u showing up.

Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2007, 01:27:16 PM »
Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here.
your the one that said i'm too much of a pussy to meet you, who's the pussy now.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2007, 01:28:42 PM »
Do you realize your insults carry absolutely no weight

The fact that you keep hanging on every post I make negates your claim that my insults "carry absolutely no weight."  I take it you have not yet enrolled in Logic 101? ::)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2007, 01:32:41 PM »
Ironic. Posting on a gimmick while thinking you're actually insulting is "soooo" unoriginal. Do you realize your insults carry absolutely no weight when you're too much of a pussy to post on your main? To think someone who was supposedly in the SQUAD is this afraid of being insulted.  ::)

Look who's talking about insults carrying no weight........Berzerkfur y, still the biggest joke on getbig  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2007, 01:35:29 PM »
Enough said, you've proven yourself.....just sit there in your mom's basement, concentrate on your school work, and don't come on here playing the toughguy again, the charade is over.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2007, 01:36:49 PM »
Enough said, you've proven yourself.....just sit there in your mom's basement, concentrate on your school work, and don't come on here playing the toughguy again, the charade is over. 

hahahaha, so you're admitting that you're pussying out? That'll be $500. Thanks.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2007, 01:38:49 PM »
hahahaha, so you're admitting that you're pussying out? That'll be $500. Thanks.
Whatever makes you happy kid.  Your right Tito, I'm starting to feel sorry for him like I do for squadfatty.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2007, 01:40:25 PM »
Whatever makes you happy kid.  Your right Tito, I'm starting to feel sorry for him like I do for squadfatty.

You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality. You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn.  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2007, 01:41:37 PM »
You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality. You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn.  ::)

threats of violence meltdown

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2007, 01:43:24 PM »
threats of violence meltdown

Wow, you really dyslexic. hahahaha, I really can't stop laughing at how much of a spitting image of Bluto you are. You are pretty good at pulling everything out of context in an attempt to form some shitty insult. Go back and read the 8 page Pumphard meltdown thread before you try to talk shit. It's pathetic. Make it quick, I'm about to leave the library and I can't spend the next 12 hours here like you.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2007, 01:43:52 PM »
You don't have to explain yourself, people can read the threads.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2007, 01:44:13 PM »
Wow, you really dyslexic. hahahaha, I really can't stop laughing at how much of a spitting image of Bluto you are. You are pretty good at pulling everything out of context in an attempt to form some shitty insult. Go back and read the 8 page Pumphard meltdown thread before you try to talk shit. It's pathetic. Make it quick, I'm about to leave the library and I can't spend the next 12 hours here like you.

"explanation of meltdown" meltdown

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2007, 01:45:28 PM »
"explanation of meltdown" meltdown

hahahaha, yeah, you're an ex-SQUAD member alright.  ::)

There's no way in hell you are. Your insults are horrendous.

You don't have to explain yourself, people can read the threads.

You're right. They can see that you've done a good job of pussying out for the second time now. First SS and now this. Laughable!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2007, 01:51:07 PM »
hahahaha, yeah, you're an ex-SQUAD member alright.  ::)

You're right. They can see that you've done a good job of pussying out for the second time now. First SS and now this. Laughable!

Dance monkey dance!  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2007, 01:55:09 PM »
Dance monkey dance!  ;D

Is there a reason you're trying to use my own insults on me? I think I even made the "dance puppet dance" comment in this very thread. Try coming up with something on your own for once.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2007, 01:59:17 PM »

Awww, whatsa matta Nick, you get your feelings hurt when I revealed that most of the Squad always thought you were an arrogant blowhard who couldn't own his way out of a wet paper bag?  In time I'll reveal what Squad member I was, in the meantime I'll let ya keep guessin' ;)