Author Topic: Should I shave my head?  (Read 11950 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Should I shave my head?
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2006, 04:53:40 PM »
Should I shave my hair down really short?

i once got into a bar fight and some douchebag pulled out some of my hair (who does that >:(..punch me in the mouth or something..)..anyhow i shaved it..went cueball...from shoulder length to cueball! ;D

first thing ..duuuude...showers become sooooo much fun...them water drops feel amazing for the first few days...secondly...when ya put your head on a cool pillow..its like discovering another dimention...seriously...

the getting girls part..yanno what...i just decided that i'd look too ugly to get any girls anyhow so why bother trying and i'd go to my usual bar and actually not worry about that and just have a ball.....and yanno...surprise surprise...i got laid...without trying...not a whole bunch...but i did..

once in a lifetime i seriously recommend....tests your self confidence and its just plain funny man...i used to go around smacking my own head lol... :)
carpe` vaginum!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2006, 06:03:35 PM »
Being a female and in the gym so often, the #1 buzz cut works for me.

I have told I have the face that can carry off a short cut.

I swear, this was one of the best decisions I ever made.  It costs me $8.  for a cut.  Im in and out of the barbershop in 10 minutes, 20 if there is a line.
No dying, no perming, no curling, straight ironing, braiding, wrapping, buying tons of hair products....
No bad hair days for me.  Half the time I don't need a brush.  I love it!

Sandra

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2006, 06:07:32 PM »
I have extremely long hair. It is a total pain on the ass to care for though, so I feel you on the easy care thing Sandra.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2006, 07:15:41 PM »
The best part is I can wear a wig.  Afro wig, blonde, brunette, short, long, curly or straight.

When I first took the "plunge" in the hair salon,  cried at the idea of my hair being gone!(shoulder length)

I never looked back.

Sandra

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2006, 09:03:50 PM »

i once got into a bar fight and some douchebag pulled out some of my hair (who does that >:(..punch me in the mouth or something..)..anyhow i shaved it..went cueball...from shoulder length to cueball! ;D

first thing ..duuuude...showers become sooooo much fun...them water drops feel amazing for the first few days...secondly...when ya put your head on a cool pillow..its like discovering another dimention...seriously...

the getting girls part..yanno what...i just decided that i'd look too ugly to get any girls anyhow so why bother trying and i'd go to my usual bar and actually not worry about that and just have a ball.....and yanno...surprise surprise...i got laid...without trying...not a whole bunch...but i did..

once in a lifetime i seriously recommend....tests your self confidence and its just plain funny man...i used to go around smacking my own head lol... :)

You guys were all so right, its great :)  I can't quit smiling, I have also noticed more looks from  good looking girls. :)
S

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2006, 01:49:24 AM »
You guys were all so right, its great :)  I can't quit smiling, I have also noticed more looks from  good looking girls. :)
Did you go bald now, or does it still look like the pic?
$

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2006, 05:23:01 AM »
Yes, grey is gorgeous.

You have no idea how prematurely gorgeous I am STella!
X

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2006, 05:47:04 AM »
I still have my hair rolled in a bun at home. Anybody need a wig??? Its thick curly, dirty blond, shoulder length hair. Must admit it though, I prefer the clean cut. Nice and short. Jump in the shower & jump out.

PB

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2006, 09:37:46 AM »
Did you go bald now, or does it still look like the pic?

Well I got some more bleach and my sister fixed it, the yellow is gone, its more whitish blond now.
S