Author Topic: Austrian Grand Prix! Cutler wins again!!  (Read 15712 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Austrian Grand Prix! Cutler wins again!!
« on: October 06, 2006, 01:41:32 PM »
From MadMax: I just got off the phone with Jay and won by a long shot, he only posed once at the beginning and once at the end. He told me that he actually feels bad for Ron and that he seems to be taking defeat really hard. He was picking up some food and going back down to sell a bunch of merchandise. He'll call back later. Will keep you informed.

1 Jay Cutler
2 Ronnie Coleman
3 Markus Ruhl
4 Dennis James
5 Ronnie Rockel
6 Eddie Abbew
7 Jaroslav Horvath
8 Daniele Seccarecci
9 Mustafa Mohamad
10 Alex Fedorov
11 Lee Powell
12 Yamagishi Hidetada
13 Manfred Petautshnig
14 Aiman Faour
15 Migger Millazzo
16 Oleg Makshantsev

Ronnie is finished

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Cutler wins again!!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 01:42:35 PM »
Ruhl was #3.....Qualified for next years O

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 01:45:33 PM »
Hell ya!!!!! nothings gonna stop Iron Jay.
-

thisiskeith12

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 01:47:34 PM »
It appears Jay still has a grasp on karma, good job Jay!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 01:47:57 PM »
Back to the old "reigning champ wins again" crap that has been going on for the past 21 years.  I thought they were going to start giving it to the best man of the day.  I would have had Ruhl taking it with Jay and Ronnie who were both off fighting for second.

After seeing pictures of Ronnie this weekend, some of you who claimed he was off last weekend should be able to take back that statement.

Where are the pics from the contest?

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 01:48:51 PM »
cant make judgements til we see pics, but i cant see Ruhl being good enough to beat Cutler although its not impossible
Scouser on Tour

Rob1986

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 01:51:20 PM »
Where are the pics from the contest?

pics are here.

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php?t=3193

i tried to upload the pics but i kept on getting an error.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 01:53:10 PM »
ronnie looks finished, that is fucking awful!
Scouser on Tour

abogado964

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 01:57:50 PM »
Allright Jay!!

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 02:00:20 PM »
Jay is looking to avenge those 4 Olympia 2nds.  All in one weeks time!  :) Wonder is Jay impersonated Ronnie by dropping down to the floor like Ronnie always did at the Olympia.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006, 02:06:13 PM »
I thought Ronnie would win because at the O, he was just carrying water.  He should have shed the water by now and been much more conditioned.

body88

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 02:07:33 PM »
Exactly. Jay was the better man then and proved it by beating Ronnie again @ the the gp fair and square. The Ronnie riders will claim Ronnie did not care and gave up due to polotics haha!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2006, 02:08:34 PM »
F*ck yeah!!!!  Jayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy Cutlerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carsasm

• Getbig I
  • Go go go
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2006, 02:12:14 PM »
Jay looks better backstage and on it to.
Polk High

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 02:13:41 PM »
ronnie looks finished, that is fucking awful!

I wouldn't go that far... but big ron seems stressed out... seems like he's not handlign stress as well getting older...  he's probably full of cortisol :(

Rob1986

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 02:14:33 PM »
Complete Results

1. Jay Cutler
2. Ronnie Coleman
3. Markus Ruhl
4. Dennis James
5. Ronnie Rockel
6. Eddie Abbew
7. Jaroslav Horvath
8. Danielle Seccarecci
9. Mustafa Mohamad
10. Alex Fedorov
11. Lee Powell
12. Hidetada Yamagishi
13. Manfred Petautshnig
14. Aiman Faour
15. Migger Millazzo
16. Oleg Makshantsev

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 02:16:30 PM »
From those pics Jay looks to have improved from last week. Much tighter all around where Ronnie looks to have slipped a great deal from the O.
Elevate Your Image.™

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2006, 02:17:39 PM »
It appears one of two things takes place at the Grand Prix. Either they (the judges) award the 1st place trophy to whoever wins the Olympia, or the contest is held so close to the Olympia that there isn't a drastic change in a competitor's condition over a week's time. Thus, the same result. That being said, Jay Cutler has a long way to go before he's even mentioned in the same breath as Ronnie Coleman. Ronnie Coleman is perhaps the greatest Olympian of all time and I think will go on to set the record for most wins. Jay is dedicated and that is to be admired but Jay and the rest aren't even in the same league as Ronnie Coleman. Any pro will tell you that. Everyone has "off" years. Even Michael Jordan didn't win the ring every year despite being on a diff. planet from other NBA competitors.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2006, 02:36:25 PM »
It appears one of two things takes place at the Grand Prix. Either they (the judges) award the 1st place trophy to whoever wins the Olympia, or the contest is held so close to the Olympia that there isn't a drastic change in a competitor's condition over a week's time. Thus, the same result. That being said, Jay Cutler has a long way to go before he's even mentioned in the same breath as Ronnie Coleman. Ronnie Coleman is perhaps the greatest Olympian of all time and I think will go on to set the record for most wins. Jay is dedicated and that is to be admired but Jay and the rest aren't even in the same league as Ronnie Coleman. Any pro will tell you that. Everyone has "off" years. Even Michael Jordan didn't win the ring every year despite being on a diff. planet from other NBA competitors.
by weeksend it will be ronnie who?

body88

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2006, 02:42:06 PM »

Right and when micheal Jordan got old he started to play like shit. He got pwned by the young guys with the same talent he had when he was young. Youre a hater and cannot accpet the facts. Ronnie looked like total shit at the GP. Jay beat him fair and sqaure. Just like at the o!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2006, 02:44:14 PM »
total bullshit ron wasnt top 5!

BigMeatball

• Getbig II
  • I'm not a killer, but don't push me.
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2006, 02:48:23 PM »

Right and when micheal Jordan got old he started to play like shit. He got pwned by the young guys with the same talent he had when he was young. Youre a hater and cannot accpet the facts. Ronnie looked like total shit at the GP. Jay beat him fair and sqaure. Just like at the o!
Bullshit! Jordan never got owned. Tell me when he got owned. He wasn't the same player. I'll give you that. But owned? NEVER!
O

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2006, 03:01:12 PM »

Right and when micheal Jordan got old he started to play like shit. He got pwned by the young guys with the same talent he had when he was young.

Do you get the shits when you see this......if so, please stop :'(

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2006, 03:06:03 PM »
In muscular shot Jay looks better but Ronnie has him on the double bicep back shot.  Backs win that's why Jay got Ronnie in Vegas.  Now...shoe on the other ft! I have Ronnie winning the 1st Euro show.  IFBB is runned by old, clueless men.   
Oh...Monica!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2006, 03:12:35 PM »
Ronnie does look defeated on and off the stage a very sad time for a Great champion.Great to see the gentleman Eddie Abbew moving up this guy is always in great contest shape but like a lot of no names never judged to his potential.