Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 54742 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #150 on: October 15, 2006, 05:06:03 PM »
Easy enough to tell knny: "Thanks for your opinion, but that's not how I operate." And be done.

The thread would have ended a couple days ago and fallen off the first page.

And that would clear my name?
Contrary to others - I respond when I am called out...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2006, 05:09:04 PM »
I agree. It's a no win situation. So you gotta know when to just drop it.

People have no memory of what's not directly in front of them...since this is above the fold constantly, people are constantly reminded...both of Mustafa (for good or ill) and you (also for good or for ill).

No...There is a WIN SITUATION...and that is when you simply WIN!
And when you win (or prove something) THAT'S the time to stop...
At least - that's how I live my life.

And as far as people being reminded - that's exactly the goal...My goal that is.. ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2006, 05:10:25 PM »
Pussy cat! i have only ever seen it spelt MISKO!!! But who really cares about the spelling??? the point was clear. Im not here to write a novel. just say hello to loyal fans and back friends up when needed.

Answer this

YOUR NAME?

YOUR BACKGROUND?

YOUR STATS?

YOUR CONTEST HISTORY?

YOUR EVIDNECE ON THE BULLSHOT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WITH REGARDS TO MILOS?

WHY WAS'NT I THE RESULT OF A HAND JOB INSTEAD OF A HUMAN CREATION???? ;D ;D

He Mishko.....

tell him he's wrong

loser

bwuahahahahahahaha

lololololololoz

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2006, 05:10:53 PM »
Pussy cat! i have only ever seen it spelt MISKO!!! But who really cares about the spelling??? the point was clear. Im not here to write a novel. just say hello to loyal fans and back friends up when needed.

Answer this

YOUR NAME?

YOUR BACKGROUND?

YOUR STATS?

YOUR CONTEST HISTORY?

YOUR EVIDNECE ON THE BULLSHOT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WITH REGARDS TO MILOS?

WHY WAS'NT I THE RESULT OF A HAND JOB INSTEAD OF A HUMAN CREATION???? ;D ;D

Luke,

In Serbian language it is MISKO (with a little "v" on top of S - which makes it SH...)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2006, 05:11:24 PM »
And that would clear my name?
Contrary to others - I respond when I am called out...

& we love people like you......

call'm out buddy!

;)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #155 on: October 15, 2006, 05:11:38 PM »

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 15, 2006, 05:12:30 PM »
Luke,

In Serbian language it is MISKO (with a little "v" on top of S - which makes it SH...)

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 15, 2006, 05:13:57 PM »
the atlanta falcons qb

ok...so now I know that.....what do you want?

A video avatar of him playing?

If I find a clip somewhere....i'll make it.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 15, 2006, 05:15:12 PM »

you would think.....

but not Mishko.

He has something to prove - lol

Off course. That's what separates man from buys (or chickens)...
Posting under your real name...and proving what we claim...

Can you say the same?
No name (wonder why?) and no proof of anything you claimed (double wonder why?)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2006, 05:18:31 PM »

Off course. That's what separates man from buys (or chickens)...
Posting under your real name...and proving what we claim...

Can you say the same?
No name (wonder why?) and no proof of anything you claimed (double wonder why?)

My name is buy....like in best buy.

::)

Giving you my name & my friends names (as explained) will only get you to come knocking on the door with an assault charge.

and Mishko....

nobody cares but you!

;D

People like you have noooooooooo control.   ;)

As said by one of your old ex's

:o ;D  :-*

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 15, 2006, 05:19:36 PM »

But whatever. Dig your own hole. I was trying to help.

Mishko can't see that.....he's blinded by rage......ooops.....did I just say that?

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 15, 2006, 05:27:06 PM »
If Mustafa is reading all this (like Milos said he was), then Mustafa has a whole hell more self-control and wisdom as to how to "play the game". And, apparently knows Milos all too well -- realizing he's just going to dig his own hole as he is doing now.

Cudos Mustafa! Good chess player.

God knows, it's got to be hard to stand by and have people call him "fat" and a con-artist.

Checkmate

;)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2006, 05:29:33 PM »
ok...so now I know that.....what do you want?

A video avatar of him playing?

If I find a clip somewhere....i'll make it.

that would be great your the man

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2006, 05:29:55 PM »
Milos is tenacious though you have to admit!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2006, 05:48:31 PM »
Your reputation should stand on it's own among your business associates. Knny isn't one of them. No one on this board is one of them -- other than the people in the industry with whom you already have a relationship. If you're worried about clearing your name for Adonis, don't.

You ever heard of the Chineese Finger Trap? The winner is actually the person who "looses".

But whatever. Dig your own hole. I was trying to help.

My reputation is exactly that MY reputation...
For me Adonis, Knny, Arnold, president Bush...or anyone else ARE THE SAME.
I don't classify people into more important or worthy of my time and effort...
Millioners or homeless are also made of flesh and blood and to me one is not more important than the other.
Religion, race, nationality...end many other things that mean to someone mean NOTHING TO ME...as I chose to group people only into GOOD and BAD.

Also BAD people are not hopeless and I try my hardest to convert them into good...Only, sometimes I do realize that my effort will not lead me to desired result - and that's when I give up trying to make the difference (only than...)...

And "digging my own hole" or "embarrassing myself by continuous posting" is something that you and Knny suggest that I am doing...while I am more than confident that the hole I am digging is hole in the ground needed for superior foundation of "my house" (my personality)...

As you can see I am proudly digging and have no intention to stop...Life is a journey - not a destination and digging, building...COMMUNICATING ...etc, etc...is something that makes us who we are...

Some of us (you?) would rather drop out when some effort is needed to accomplish something...and some of us (definitely me) have no problem working day-in and day out for something we believe in...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 15, 2006, 05:56:12 PM »
My reputation is exactly that MY reputation...
For me Adonis, Knny, Arnold, president Bush...or anyone else ARE THE SAME.
I don't classify people into more important or worthy of my time and effort...
Millioners or homeless are also made of flesh and blood and to me one is not more important than the other.
Religion, race, nationality...end many other things that mean to someone mean NOTHING TO ME...as I chose to group people only into GOOD and BAD.

Also BAD people are not hopeless and I try my hardest to convert them into good...Only, sometimes I do realize that my effort will not lead me to desired result - and that's when I give up trying to make the difference (only than...)...

And "digging my own hole" or "embarrassing myself by continuous posting" is something that you and Knny suggest that I am doing...while I am more than confident that the hole I am digging is hole in the ground needed for superior foundation of "my house" (my personality)...

As you can see I am proudly digging and have no intention to stop...Life is a journey - not a destination and digging, building...COMMUNICATING ...etc, etc...is something that makes us who we are...

Some of us (you?) would rather drop out when some effort is needed to accomplish something...and some of us (definitely me) have no problem working day-in and day out for something we believe in...
well said....

now, about judging the posing round... let them get rid of it please milos!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 15, 2006, 05:59:24 PM »
My name is buy....like in best buy.

::)

Giving you my name & my friends names (as explained) will only get you to come knocking on the door with an assault charge.

and Mishko....

nobody cares but you!

;D

People like you have noooooooooo control.   ;)

As said by one of your old ex's

:o ;D  :-*

Besides everything else - you made another thing up - on the snap of the fingers...
Having no control is yet another charge and supposedly "as said by one of my old ex's"...

As I am good with ALL of my ex's - I can have them come on this board and CONFIRM or DENY that.

Are you up for the challenge?

AGAIN - I am more than ready to prove you wrong...AS I DID ALREADY with your previous "rumor"...

For some reason scary cats always believe that when someone is called out - that people would get OUT OF CONTROL and PHYSICAL...
Obviously - AS THEY FEAR something like that (thus living in the mouse hole as anonymous hero's who can talk so tough...)

I have NOT been 'physical" even with people that deserved little spanking from my side (Mustafa being prime example)...but know-it-all people like you will conclude what I would do  ::) ::) and what's on my mind...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 15, 2006, 06:04:03 PM »
Mishko can't see that.....he's blinded by rage......ooops.....did I just say that?

;D

Maybe rege...it is relaxing music I like (every so often)...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 15, 2006, 06:08:51 PM »
If Mustafa is reading all this (like Milos said he was), then Mustafa has a whole hell more self-control and wisdom as to how to "play the game". And, apparently knows Milos all too well -- realizing he's just going to dig his own hole as he is doing now.

Cudos Mustafa! Good chess player.

God knows, it takes a lot of self-control not to lash out at people calling him "fat" and a con-artist.

God knows it would take the courage to stand up for yourself ...something Mustafa can only dream about.
Besides, calling fat con-artist a fat con-artist is something I am sucessfully doing for a while...

His self control is called "fear" and his wisdom is legendary (just like yours and Knny's...)...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 15, 2006, 06:14:43 PM »
Checkmate

;)

He did knock me out with tremendous punch with his left eye directly to my right fist...Checkmate and the knockout - he goes two for two...

Still in the hole?
Time for milk...Come out, come out wherever you are...
Comon kitty, kitty, knny...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 15, 2006, 06:29:07 PM »
Ok, so then why are you trying to clear your name? If you are a respecter of no person, why do you care so much what other people think about you? Which is it? You want both, but that is impossible. Either you don't give a shit about who someone is, and therefore what they think about you. Or, as you said earlier: your name is the most important thing to you -- meaning, all you care about is what other people think of you.
Again, there is some reason you are so concerned about what people think of you. So saying you do not differentiate between Adonis and the President of the USA, does not tie into what you are saying here. Are you trying to convince yourself? If you don't differentiate between persons, and, at the same time, have a deep need to "win" this "debate", I can only conclude that you must be doing it to convince yourself of your own self-worth.
Think what you like. I follow through -- and do what I say I will do -- better than anyone I know, or have known.

Are you on drugs?
Or you must be drinking...

As I said before it would be nice if you can make a point every so often - it would be much appreciated...Nonsense is hard to follow.
When I say BLACK I mean black...How and why you think I am talking about red - beats me...

I will give you a suggestion and example (so everyone can follow much easier).

1- Subject of my debate: Knny (or word of So Cal) claims that I have a habit of borrowing money from people and never paying back!

2- My choices: IGNORE what was said or RESPOND. My choice was to respond.

3- I respectfully asked for SUBJECT  to be little bit more explained...After all IF MANY PEOPLE claim that - it should be no problem finding ONE that can clearly say THIS or/and THAT...

4- No explanation, proof, names, amounts...etc (off course - as Knny made the story up...just like he made "no control" charge from one of my ex's...)

5- I answered EVERYTHING  I was asked...other side DIDN'T answer a single question...

6- I am being wrong, defensive, digging my own hole, embarrassing myself..and who know what else? - ...........I DON'T THINK SO....

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: October 15, 2006, 06:32:38 PM »
The sad thing is, I am sure Milos has never in his life had to deal with such idiots before in PERSON... Only on the internet, everyone is a tough guy!

I hope you do not take these morons too personally Milos!

Hopefully MM owns up to his debt and pays you back! Lesson learned, never lend a "friend" money! You are too nice! Sadly people see the niceness in others and take advantage of it!!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 15, 2006, 06:55:19 PM »
Yes, I was getting off-topic. I was jumping ahead to the "why".

Knny was trying to make a point. He was giving an illogical, nonsensical argument. No matter what you said, he was not going to give you what you wanted (you wanted logical answers). That was the whole point.

It was an exercise to prove that you were so bull-headed, that no matter what the argument (or lack thereof - in this case), you would not back down, no matter what nonsense your opponent threw at you. Which lead me to: why?

He proved his point and made you look bad (like it or not, admit it or not).

Now I'm explaining - to you - what he was doing, and asking why you let yourself be drawn into it.

Another brilliant assessment of WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING here ::)

Neither he or you for that matter have a point.

My point is: I accept ANY and EVERY challenge with CERTAINTY that I will prove what I claim.
And I did.
Also - it was a cake walk...

For me this is the exercise...as I do need to practice talking to challenged ones, mentally disturbed, illogical, immature...etc. etc...

It is easy talking to someone with sense - quite harder talking to people like you and Knny - that can't see a forrest from the tree...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 15, 2006, 07:19:13 PM »
Show me the specific message in this thread where you proved to us that you have paid back all of your debts to those people Knny referred to. The original challenge by Knny was that you had not paid all your debts to certain unnamed people. Show the specific message in which you prove this.

You can't. Knny never told you which specific instances he was referring to. Therefore we cannot know -- for sure -- that you have paid back all your debts. Therefore, you cannot say you proved what you claimed: that you pay back all your debts.

Like I said before, it was an exercise in futility.
but garreth where did kenny provide details of who these people are?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 15, 2006, 07:32:59 PM »
He didn't. Let me re-quote myself and I'll highlight that...
For all we know, Knny knew of no others whom Milos never paid off. But, on the other hand, Knny might actually have some valid information. Since we don't know either way, and Knny won't say names, neither us, nor Milos can prove that he has paid back all his debts. And, ironically enough, neither Knny, nor us, can prove Milos hasn't paid off all his debts.
mate I understand the logic but how can someone refute an accusation they are a rat when it comes to paying back money when they aren't even told who they supposedly owe money to?

that has to come first... he might owe dozens of people money...