Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 54768 times)

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #225 on: October 17, 2006, 01:17:13 AM »
I TOTALLY BELIEVE, AND BACK MILOS, 1,000% CONTACT ME ANY TIME, MILOS!!!

STEVE
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: October 17, 2006, 06:29:17 AM »
Milos please dont lower yourself and get caught up in dialogue with fools, its not worth it, the bodybuilders on here respect you, its hard to distinguish us from the keyboard geeks who probably dont train, but save your keyboard skills for valid stuff, your time here is better spent sharing your knowledge than responding to these fools, 

Anyone can be tough over the net guys just leave the man alone, this is a bodybuilding forum, hes a seasoned pro, he desrves respect here at least especially when he has been more than honest to us about lots of things and has given us an insight into the pro world, which i agree sounds like a circus, but he deserves respect

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: October 17, 2006, 07:42:49 AM »
Milos, I want free Vitargo!!! Can I get some when I go Koloseum? ;)
Team Goodrum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: October 17, 2006, 09:03:10 AM »
Hey Mishko.....

What kind of muscle building techniques builds massive filled arms like these:

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #229 on: October 17, 2006, 09:12:14 AM »
Milos please dont lower yourself and get caught up in dialogue with fools, its not worth it, the bodybuilders on here respect you, its hard to distinguish us from the keyboard geeks who probably dont train, but save your keyboard skills for valid stuff, your time here is better spent sharing your knowledge than responding to these fools, 

Anyone can be tough over the net guys just leave the man alone, this is a bodybuilding forum, hes a seasoned pro, he desrves respect here at least especially when he has been more than honest to us about lots of things and has given us an insight into the pro world, which i agree sounds like a circus, but he deserves respect

Honest, it is very easy to distinguish YOU and other fans from scary cat geeks with "cyberballs"...
I am really having fun - entertaining myself watching them go trough typical scenario: accusation, lack of any evidence to prove accusations, numerous excuses...and than personal attacks and judgements...

So predictable.

But, in all reality written word is there forever...
Some psychologist, psychiatrist...student.. .(and maybe aliens in the far future? ;D) can analyze what SOME humans are (were) all about...

It is just another day in the office for me...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: October 17, 2006, 09:16:09 AM »
Milos, I want free Vitargo!!! Can I get some when I go Koloseum? ;)

Of course you can - I'll give you personally...Just ask for me. ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: October 17, 2006, 10:01:39 AM »

Honest, it is very easy to distinguish YOU and other fans from scary cat geeks with "cyberballs"...
I am really having fun - entertaining myself watching them go trough typical scenario: accusation, lack of any evidence to prove accusations, numerous excuses...and than personal attacks and judgements...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: October 17, 2006, 10:59:06 AM »
Those arms did look stupid...I must say ;D

I paid the price...and still paying for it.

Some of us realize our mistakes and admit them publicly...
Some on another hand...DON'T! ;)

Did I say - my arms were 22 and a half inches ;D ;D ;D.

I think I had enough oil to drive trough California for a week...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #233 on: October 17, 2006, 12:00:37 PM »
Those arms did look stupid...I must say ;D

I paid the price...and still paying for it.

Some of us realize our mistakes and admit them publicly...
Some on another hand...DON'T! ;)

Did I say - my arms were 22 and a half inches ;D ;D ;D.

I think I had enough oil to drive trough California for a week...

Probably would've been smarter to inject it in your triceps to even it out.
just push some weight!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: October 17, 2006, 12:32:21 PM »
Eh...even if I say that I was complete idiot (which I was) to make such a cardinal mistake (which I repeatedly admitted) and warned many about it (for their own sake)...I will still get nothing but LOVE from my getbigger's...

Oh well...

Yes ALEXXXX - (even though you lost privilege to communicate with me - but I'll give you the pleasure of answering your charge...) I did exactly that...

And that is how many guys got themself in trouble.
They start with just a little bit here and there and in the beginning - it is not noticeable...

Than they start putting more and more - not realizing what they are really doing...

Soon - their anatomy changes and their muscles start looking weird (anatomically incorrect)...so they start adjusting...or trying to correct the mistake - while they are just doing MORE DAMAGE and making it worst...

That was exactly the case with me...
I saw how stupid my arms started to look (incredible biceps peak) so I tried to "even out"...and I made it 10 times worse...

There is NOTHING else that I can say but that my arms look STUPID...and therefore - I deserve EVERYTHING that I got...

Back in 1999 I was actually starting to beat many of the guys (Jay, Dexter, Vince, Nasser, Gunter, Markus, Darrem...) and after that I only went down...

OK?

I made just another example of myself - with hope that IF anyone thinks of doing synthol - please just look at those pics above...
Also - to add something very important: initial growth (increase in size) soon became complete atrophy - and actually LOSS of size...

So any which way you look at it - it is just NOT worth it...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #235 on: October 17, 2006, 12:43:34 PM »
Eh...even if I say that I was complete idiot (which I was) to make such a cardinal mistake (which I repeatedly admitted) and warned many about it (for their own sake)...I will still get nothing but LOVE from my getbigger's...

Oh well...

Yes ALEXXXX - (even though you lost privilege to communicate with me - but I'll give you the pleasure of answering your charge...) I did exactly that...

And that is how many guys got themself in trouble.
They start with just a little bit here and there and in the beginning - it is not noticeable...

Than they start putting more and more - not realizing what they are really doing...

Soon - their anatomy changes and their muscles start looking weird (anatomically incorrect)...so they start adjusting...or trying to correct the mistake - while they are just doing MORE DAMAGE and making it worst...

That was exactly the case with me...
I saw how stupid my arms started to look (incredible biceps peak) so I tried to "even out"...and I made it 10 times worse...

There is NOTHING else that I can say but that my arms look STUPID...and therefore - I deserve EVERYTHING that I got...

Back in 1999 I was actually starting to beat many of the guys (Jay, Dexter, Vince, Nasser, Gunter, Markus, Darrem...) and after that I only went down...

OK?

I made just another example of myself - with hope that IF anyone thinks of doing synthol - please just look at those pics above...
Also - to add something very important: initial growth (increase in size) soon became complete atrophy - and actually LOSS of size...

So any which way you look at it - it is just NOT worth it...

Shame you never trained your arms hard enough to make a growth spur occur. One day I will teach you how to train my little native friend.
just push some weight!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: October 17, 2006, 12:56:34 PM »
Alexxx, Today I will give you double pleasure by answering to two of your posts...but that's it...

My ARM TRAINING challenge to you was issued long ago - and you refused it with every excuse in the book...
Remember - you only needed to beat my wife in ONE exercise for arms...and you could get some cash...free vacation and personal satisfaction of defeating me...
But...we all know what happened...

I suppose you will still refuse to come to Koloseum and try to be a man and beat my woman in arm training....

My offer still stands...You do look much better lately...You actually look like you are maybe even lifting weights.
Did you actually start?
Did you get my 'Secrets of the pros" dvd?

So - if you really mean what you are saying: that you will teach little native me how to train the arms - than I might even have a chance (to go to Broadway and cast for the "swan lake"...)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: October 17, 2006, 02:50:57 PM »
So what made them able to grow bigger arms than you? Genetically predisposed to more arm mass? Different training style? Concentrated on arm training more? Different drug regimen?
genes... milos knows his stuff he was doing zottman curls, reverse curls, hammer curls to bring up his weak brachialis, brachioradialis - he mentioned it all he once a long time ago - but not much ever happened to them.

If the cells aren't there what can you do? well there is always oil I guess...

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: October 17, 2006, 02:57:43 PM »
Milos with all that DRUG use the IFBB should have banned you.I am sure the law would of been interested in your medicine cabinet.You say time and time again how you tell everyone how bad Synthol is BUT look at your little friend Chris Dim his arms look like oil oil oil.Is he off putting it in his legs for that extra 3inches?????.Ps Ikeepitreal seems to know you as does Knny187

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #239 on: October 17, 2006, 03:02:32 PM »
Hmmm.. Looks like Shawn and Milos are still best of friends
I am a mini beast

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2006, 03:24:14 PM »
Miss Karen you are a moron. The IFBB knows about every one of their athletes using drugs. Furthermore if you are a woman then why the hell do you care that these guy take drugs? they are not competing with you. you sound like one of these self righteous naturals. maybe you are the wrong sex.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: October 17, 2006, 03:46:16 PM »
Thanx Milos if the drugs are OK then go and ask Ben and Joe to change the Rules.Moron,what has anything got to do with me competing.You Idiot none of you clowns compete so climb down of milos balls and try a workout instead of posting.Bitch.

AVBG

« Reply #242 on: October 17, 2006, 03:47:49 PM »
Thanx Milos if the drugs are OK then go and ask Ben and Joe to change the Rules.Moron,what has anything got to do with me competing.You Idiot none of you clowns compete so climb down of milos balls and try a workout instead of posting.Bitch.

Welcome back Miss Karen.  :)

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: October 17, 2006, 03:53:26 PM »
Thanks Prison time was nice. ::)

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: October 17, 2006, 03:55:53 PM »

Miss Karen, you were in timeout for a reason.. Please act like a grown-up..

AVBG

« Reply #245 on: October 17, 2006, 03:56:41 PM »
Miss Karen, you were in timeout for a reason.. Please act like a grown-up..

Miss Karen tells it like it is.. Like it or not.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #246 on: October 17, 2006, 04:02:55 PM »

All props for Miss Karen for her blatant lips
I am a mini beast

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: October 17, 2006, 04:14:44 PM »
she's a stupid pms bitch. hey bitch. why do you care if milos or any iffb athletes do drugs? what's it to you? this girl is telling us to try working out? maybe "she's" a homo. hey "girl" are you a female bodybuilder? if you are why don't you go tell female bodybuilders to stop taking drugs and stop posting here?

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2006, 04:16:03 PM »
Hey Milos, you didn't inject any of that shit into your calves too did you?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2006, 04:25:37 PM »
I think the same of the she males that load Fool.Now back to the question are drugs legal in the IFBB????.Like I said Bitch ask Joe or Ben.If they say it's OK then Milos is fine to use as is all others.Now back to your needle Bitch.