Author Topic: Romanian GP: Where was Milos?  (Read 23650 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Romanian GP: Where was Milos?
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2006, 10:21:09 AM »
Ripped.  Your shape is what is needed in BBing these days Milos.  Unbelievable legs and abdomen.

I hope you can put aside enough time to eat well these next few months and compete in the Australian or a show next year.

Great seeing you at the Olympia.  Next time I see you I will again be 10 lbs heavier.  Healing well.

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2006, 10:24:53 AM »
Milos,

Looking good, you need to have a come back show to inspire some of us with our workouts cause the latest batch of competetors look like garbage!

They call me Jaejonna!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2006, 10:40:40 AM »
Milos you look 3 weeks out in those pics. Waistline is almost dissapearing.

Are you just looking to add a bit of mass before you step on stage again.

Also right now with supposedly a new judging criteria in place do you think a physique such as your own will fair better than it did when you were competing before.

3 weeks out?

Condition wise - I would have no problem stepping on that stage.
Dream tan (as I would have no time for anything else), oil, stage lights (OK - in Romania lights were a....problem...to say it politely) and another couple of pounds of water loss (which did happen - as I timed it for the stage...) would get me in very, very good condition...

Size was the reason I decided to pass - as I just wasn't big or full enough...
Trips to Santa Susanna, Las Vegas and Euro tour did make me drop more than 10 pounds...and that is just too much weight for me to loose (if I plan to step on the stage with Ronnie and Jay...)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2006, 11:51:12 AM »
3 weeks out?

Dream tan (as I would have no time for anything else), oil, stage lights (OK - in Romania lights were a....problem...to say it politely) and another couple of pounds of water loss (which did happen - as I timed it for the stage...) would get me in very, very good condition...

Trips to Santa Susanna, Las Vegas and Euro tour did make me drop more than 10 pounds...and that is just too much weight for me to loose (if I plan to step on the stage with Ronnie and Jay...)
dosen't matter still classy physique,easy top 5 as is,did not lose a step ,no such thing as a retirement for this guy,sick build even for "maintence" look,prop's......

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2006, 11:59:42 AM »
Ok Milos,

Not 3 weeks out, let me rephrase that 3 HOURS out, you did look great.

You have the type of physique that many of us (including myself) aspire to achieve someday. Symmetry, balance, asthetics. You have the total package.

Best of luck whenever you do decide to step onstage.

p.s........glad to see you still in great shape after stepping out from under the lights, and not letting yourself get out of shape, like other pros (shawn ray).

3 weeks out?

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2006, 12:30:51 PM »
Milos, you look just great!!!! let me ask you one thing...

how the f*ck do you maintain your condition year round??? strict diet with medium to high aerobics???
its like every picture i see with you, you are in shape to enter any show...its incredible
congratulations!
!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2006, 03:16:54 PM »
Milos, you look just great!!!! let me ask you one thing...

how the f*ck do you maintain your condition year round??? strict diet with medium to high aerobics???
its like every picture i see with you, you are in shape to enter any show...its incredible
congratulations!

I want to look certain way - year around...not only on the day of the contest...
I train, eat...live accordingly...

As far as cardio (aerobics) - I don't do any...as most of my weight training sessions become almost aerobic (giant sets...).
Also it is matter of knowing how many calories (protein/carbs/fat) is needed to maintain (decrease or increase?) body weight...muscle mass...body fat...

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2006, 04:43:42 PM »
Wow Milos....You need to get on stage fast looking the way you do in those pics! You are aging like a fine wine and I cant wait to see you back in the mix. BTW I read your comments on Mustafa and I was wondering have you ever seen him shredded not just cut or ripped?  Mustafa has a whole lot of potential even if some say his physique is sort of Frankenstein-like.  Maybe it is his genetics that makes it hard for him to drop fat and water but it is probably his lack of discipline in contest prep.  Not everyone can eat anything like Flex Wheeler and still win a contest.

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2006, 05:18:44 PM »
Milos's R leg looks great considering that knee injury was so bad.  Big respect for that...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2006, 08:19:57 PM »
Wow Milos....You need to get on stage fast looking the way you do in those pics! You are aging like a fine wine and I cant wait to see you back in the mix. BTW I read your comments on Mustafa and I was wondering have you ever seen him shredded not just cut or ripped?  Mustafa has a whole lot of potential even if some say his physique is sort of Frankenstein-like.  Maybe it is his genetics that makes it hard for him to drop fat and water but it is probably his lack of discipline in contest prep.  Not everyone can eat anything like Flex Wheeler and still win a contest.

Yes - I've sen Mustafa in shape once - Grand Prix 2003 when he did look phenomenal...
Believe me it is not genetics...it is lack of discipline and inability to diet...
Guy gets hungry and he eats...as simple as that...
Also he loves NATURAL foods...like natural pineapple at midnight with natural rice (pound of rice to be more exact) as he feels that his body needs carbs to be able to sleep well...etc...etc...etc

If he would only be professional and really care for his family - than he would diet and do cardio and make some money for them (as he is certainly capable of placing in the money IF he is in shape...)
One reason I didn't compete in Romania was also that he wasn't there...If he was in either Romania or Holland I would have compete just to show him few things he needs to see...

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2006, 08:24:25 PM »
wasn't it pissing you off when you saw him cheat on his diet all the way to the 2005 O ?
must be frustrating for a trainer when his guy don't follow anything

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2006, 08:51:40 PM »
Mustafa's gotta give up the bread to put bread on the table.  :)  He was humbled at the Olympia seemingly, but I heard he went ballistic at the Arnold because of his placing saying how he could not feed his family.  What a shame to have potential and not tap into it.

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2006, 08:56:31 PM »
Mustafa's gotta give up the bread to put bread on the table.  :)  He was humbled at the Olympia seemingly, but I heard he went ballistic at the Arnold because of his placing saying how he could not feed his family.  What a shame to have potential and not tap into it.

if he is so poor how does he pay for his gear and travel cost ?

does he have a sponsor ?

he place out of the money at every show so his kids must not eat a lot those days...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2006, 11:40:58 PM »
wasn't it pissing you off when you saw him cheat on his diet all the way to the 2005 O ?
must be frustrating for a trainer when his guy don't follow anything

I don't ever get frustrated...but I do tell my friends (athletes) that they are not cheating me...but themselves.
I did 110 shows in my life and prepare others for few more hundreds of shows...I know that if you leave the guy with no carbs for seven days and two hours of cardio per day - it would be quite impossible that guy gains weight...has double chin and talks to everyone who walks in the gym...

Mustafa is just sad example of incredible potential who do to his unprofessionalism left his family in position that he has to scam people in order to feed them instead of doing it right way - and earning GREAT living he would be capable off - if he just does his homework...

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2006, 05:03:28 AM »
Looking incredible brother!!!! lets change 3 hrs to 3 mins. Jut put some oil on Milos. I see your agenda and i know more than most how busy you are and to look like this mate is just crazy!!!!

YOU ARE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE INSPRIRATION!!!

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2006, 07:54:13 AM »
come on Milos and show these boys how a bodybuilder should look!  I can't freaking believe how you look...it is inspiring to say the very least!  Props for sure man!

Dizzle

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2006, 08:17:27 AM »
I don't ever get frustrated...but I do tell my friends (athletes) that they are not cheating me...but themselves.
I did 110 shows in my life and prepare others for few more hundreds of shows...I know that if you leave the guy with no carbs for seven days and two hours of cardio per day - it would be quite impossible that guy gains weight...has double chin and talks to everyone who walks in the gym...

Mustafa is just sad example of incredible potential who do to his unprofessionalism left his family in position that he has to scam people in order to feed them instead of doing it right way - and earning GREAT living he would be capable off - if he just does his homework...

You need to put together another DVD.  I can just picture the "lifestyle segment". Footage of you smacking Mustafa around and demanding your money would be priceless.  I'd pay anything!  I can just see it now:

Milos:   Where's my money bitch?
Mustafa:  But my children are hungry and they having nothing to eat since I just finished the last pound of rice.
Milos:   Act like I care, where's my money bitch (slaps Mustafa with authority)
Mustafa:  But Milos how can you treat me this way I thought we were friends (reaches into pocket and pulls out a zip lock bag full of pineapple chunks and starts eating)
Milos:  Bitch!  I said "where's my money bitch"! (slaps pineapple chunks out of Mustafa's mouth)
Mustafa:  Please Milos (crying, sobbing and acting like an overweight trick) Please just take this IOU and stop hurting me!
Milos: (Rips Mustafa open and pulls out his kidneys) Forget it, now we're even.  Tom Prince will clear your debts just as soon as I FedEx these to him (slips kidneys and ice into Snoopy lunchbox)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2006, 01:07:49 PM »
Mishko....legs look good even after your injury.  Can't even tell you tore'm up.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2006, 03:11:15 PM »
Then why did he hint he might be on stage?????.As for being on the guy no not at all I wish him all the luck in the Australian as he will need it I think Big Luke Wood is set for that home crowd call as Lee is now with PDI and won't be allowed to compete. ;D

Miss Karen - I said I might do the show not exactly that I will do it...
I wish I did...but I'll have my chance...It is not like I never did any shows in my life that I have to rush back on the stage...

Australian Grand Prix is realistic possibility - as well as Ironman, Arnold Classic and everything else organized at that time...

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2006, 04:07:36 PM »
Milos-

A few things:

Firstly WOW you look f'ing amazing compared to JAY who is now the best bodybuilder in the world! You certainly still possess a top 10 physique that is for sure!! I am amazed at how in shape you are in year round!!!

I have read on NUMEROUS occasions that you never do cardio... Have you in the past and found it to be detrimental to your goals of maintaining size, putting on size etc? Also you have said that you have 99% blockage of 1 or more of your coronary arteries due to the synthol mistake, do you not think cardiovascular training could help with that?

Lastly how exactly did synthol cause your heart problems, i know it was injected into a vein which went up into your heart, but then what? It caused an embolus? Could this clot be removed via a thrombolytic drug?(eventhough blood is not what is causing the clot), angioplasty- whereby the balloon could push all the crap to the walls of your artery freeing up the lumen? or will you need a CABG down the road?

I know this might be a touchy subject, but you are normally no stranger to answering personal questions.. so I ask only in an effort to gain knowledge(i am a first year, first semester medical student), not to make fun of you like some idiots on this forum! I think you turned a horrible mistake into a learning experience not only for yourself but also anyone else who may make the same mistakes...

Respectfully,

FOR REAL

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2006, 04:09:08 PM »
PS Seriously Miss Karen why are you ALL over Milos' case about EVERYTHING?! What problem do you have with him? Your posts are really lame and pathetic!

Even if Milos promised to compete and at the last minute wanted to go take a crap or play ping pong instead of get on stage, why do you f'ing care? Seriously? Get off his jock!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2006, 04:17:13 PM »
PS Seriously Miss Karen why are you ALL over Milos' case about EVERYTHING?! What problem do you have with him? Your posts are really lame and pathetic!

Even if Milos promised to compete and at the last minute wanted to go take a crap or play ping pong instead of get on stage, why do you f'ing care? Seriously? Get off his jock!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54115412

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2006, 04:26:35 PM »
Milos-

A few things:

Firstly WOW you look f'ing amazing compared to JAY who is now the best bodybuilder in the world! You certainly still possess a top 10 physique that is for sure!! I am amazed at how in shape you are in year round!!!

I have read on NUMEROUS occasions that you never do cardio... Have you in the past and found it to be detrimental to your goals of maintaining size, putting on size etc? Also you have said that you have 99% blockage of 1 or more of your coronary arteries due to the synthol mistake, do you not think cardiovascular training could help with that?

Lastly how exactly did synthol cause your heart problems, i know it was injected into a vein which went up into your heart, but then what? It caused an embolus? Could this clot be removed via a thrombolytic drug?(eventhough blood is not what is causing the clot), angioplasty- whereby the balloon could push all the crap to the walls of your artery freeing up the lumen? or will you need a CABG down the road?

I know this might be a touchy subject, but you are normally no stranger to answering personal questions.. so I ask only in an effort to gain knowledge(i am a first year, first semester medical student), not to make fun of you like some idiots on this forum! I think you turned a horrible mistake into a learning experience not only for yourself but also anyone else who may make the same mistakes...

Respectfully,

FOR REAL

I'm not Milos,
   But, I'm guessing that a portion of the oil acted as a clot.  I'm assuming the clot was not permanent, and unless there is any pre-existing atherosclerosis, he will not be at risk for a bypass later in life. 

I don't know the whole situation, but I don't recall him ever mentioning a PTCA or anything like that. 
Y

milan03

• Getbig I
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2006, 04:27:29 PM »
I would die to see my hero Milos going against the best one more time! ;D

Pozdrav Mishko.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2006, 06:17:07 PM »
I recall him saying he has 99% blockage in 1 or more coronary arteries... ?