Author Topic: WEEKLY NFL TALK  (Read 5268 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: WEEKLY NFL TALK
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2006, 04:53:15 PM »
nice to see my seahawks pulled it off on the last play. even without alexander they're still getting it done.

i was at a meeting all day so didnt get to see the games today...have to watch the highlights.
i can't believe that shit, i thought the Rams had that one wrapped up when Torry Holt made that amazing catch, can't believe that bastard made a 54 yard field goal.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2006, 05:05:20 PM »
i can't believe that shit, i thought the Rams had that one wrapped up when Torry Holt made that amazing catch, can't believe that bastard made a 54 yard field goal.

and he probably made it by a good 5 yards......GO SEAHAWKS

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2006, 05:32:05 PM »
I'm watching the Bucs take it down the field to win it against the bengals.  It's like 3rd and goal, i'm jumping up and down yelling at the tv...

suddenly "due to contractual obligations" they cut out of the game and take us to the Miami/Jets 1st quarter snoozefest. 

I still haven't see how they pulled it out.  monster suckiness.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2006, 05:36:08 PM »
Broncs are playing the Raids right now.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2006, 06:09:02 PM »
i went to the skins game today.  worst game ever
Valhalla awaits.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2006, 01:36:22 PM »
Broncs are playing the Raids right now.

YIP
Zack

Anybody catch that guy on the sidelines blowing snots out of his nostrils? I forget if it was a Bronco or a Raider.
The House that Ruth built

body88

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2006, 01:48:30 PM »
I'm watching the Bucs take it down the field to win it against the bengals.  It's like 3rd and goal, i'm jumping up and down yelling at the tv...

suddenly "due to contractual obligations" they cut out of the game and take us to the Miami/Jets 1st quarter snoozefest. 

I still haven't see how they pulled it out.  monster suckiness.

I had fun watching Palmer lose to the struggling bucs. Haha he was talking shit after the Pats destroyed him. Sacked him 5 times in one quarter. Totally shut down the "best offense in football" and ran ALL over them. Brady was playing like dogshit and they still whaled on them all game. People where calling Palmer cocky when he was not a gracious loser after they got spanked by the Pats. This should ground him if he already wasn't.

body88

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2006, 01:50:32 PM »
Anybody catch that guy on the sidelines blowing snots out of his nostrils? I forget if it was a Bronco or a Raider.

The Broncos are a GREAT team. No offense to the Denver fans / people on here. But every time they show a fan on TV it is some white haired old geek or tool bag in hiking gear who looks more at home in a ll bean catalog than a football game ??? What is the deal with that?

I would think a city with as good a team as Denver would have more hardcore fans.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2006, 02:55:28 PM »
anybody else see mcnabb puke on the feild today?  ;D

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2006, 03:21:17 PM »
fvck my seahawks suck today..................i m going to buy beer  :-[

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2006, 03:35:45 PM »
What time are the Raiders going to lose today?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2006, 03:36:54 PM »

They are up 22-3 or something like that.
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2006, 03:42:39 PM »
They are up 22-3 or something like that.

SHIT >:(!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2006, 03:44:26 PM »
SHIT >:(!

I can't wait for Denny Greens press conference ;D
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2006, 03:51:42 PM »
I can't wait for Denny Greens press conference ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAH....another classic meltdown!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2006, 03:54:13 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAH....another classic meltdown!

;D

E

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2006, 04:24:57 PM »
A pending Raider win is key to Green's firing & a bette coach in Arizona. Arizona's new offensive coordinator will be an improvement, but hopefully this will happen after Green's gone. ;)

The "dolts" have big problems. They cannot stop the run. They have no running game of there own. The jags and the bears are the two to worry about.
So much for that theory-the Colts have proven they were right in getting new RBs, their line's looking good as is the kicker. Combine that with added experience and they might have their most solid team by the time the playoffs arrive.

body88

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2006, 05:23:08 PM »
A pending Raider win is key to Green's firing & a bette coach in Arizona. Arizona's new QB coach will be an improvement. ;)

So much for that theory-the Colts have proven they were right in getting new RBs, their line's looking good as is the kicker. Combine that with added experience and they might have their most solid team by the time the playoffs arrive.

That is not a theory, They have improved their running game yes. But they have had problems stopping the run every game including today against the skins. They have had defensive problems all season. They have a good team but it is not as good as the Colts teams of past years. They have yet to be tested defensively by a very good team. All of there wins aside from the texans game(who are terrible) has been by 3 points or less (not counting today against the skins). That is a low margin for a team with the offensive weapons they posses. That secondary has yet to be tested . That will be done by Denver and the Pats. If they can improve the defense as a whole you may be right. but they do have alot of holes you do not see becuase they have not played anyone to expose them yet. Denver should be a good test for them.There defense lost a few jey players also. They are not as strong as colts teams of the recent past. Couldent win in the big game then and I do not think they will this year either. Manning mad a fantastic throw today to Harrison. They do have a very high powered offense I must admit! They also have some great recievers. I agree Vinatari is a GREAT clutch kicker. His one weakness is kickoffs.

The Patriots passing offense had a huge game today. Brady made some beautiful throws. Gabriel and Jackson looked great today. Finally have there timing and made an impact. The running game is excellent with Dillon and Maroney. The secondary has been playing well. The defense is very good as a whole. The d line is one of the best if not the best front 4 in the league. The offensive line is also very good. Special teams has been  playing well also.

I honestly think with he improving passing game the Pats are one of the most balanced if  not most balanced team in the league. They where really only missing the pass. The offense was very good and they where winning and scoring points. But they needed the passing game to improve to spread the field. Brady was not playing well and limited time with the receivers was hurting them. But today showed what they can do when things are clicking. It will only get better also.

5 and 1 with a tough vikings game next week!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2006, 05:31:22 PM »
Troy Polamalu is a hottie!
w

body88

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2006, 05:32:42 PM »
Troy Polamalu is a hottie!

Stay out of this thread with that crap you ruined the other thread with. If you want to talk football feel free. But none of us think that stupid shit is cute!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2006, 05:58:02 PM »
 :'(
w

body88

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2006, 05:59:53 PM »
:'(

Sorry jag!!!!! We have to stay on target in this one!!! 

body88

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2006, 06:00:47 PM »
fvck my seahawks suck today..................i m going to buy beer  :-[

We have to play the vikings next week at home. They looked pretty good today :-X

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2006, 06:17:52 PM »

Sorry jag!!!!! We have to stay on target in this one!!! 

Who's stopping ya?  See, ...look at that, ...I've gone and made 3 whole posts now.

If you had simply shut up and left me alone, ...it wudda only been 1. Oh well... live & learn.  :P   ;)  :-*
w

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2006, 06:23:44 PM »
That is not a theory, They have improved their running game yes. But they have had problems stopping the run every game including today against the skins. They have had defensive problems all season. They have a good team but it is not as good as the Colts teams of past years.
You've basically admitted that all major concerns-o-line and RB, are over, leaving only the defence. Not that this is a small matter, but you don't seem to comprehend that there are no great teams out there, all are flawed. This is clearly the best Colt's team yet, given the added experience-past playoffs don't support your supposition about their past excellent i'm afraid.  ;D