Author Topic: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC  (Read 35196 times)

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
Re: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2006, 08:36:56 AM »
That is why I would like to help them.

This could be VERY  GOOD for their image.

But they might f**k it all up, like I was saying.

I don`t think they have a firm grasp on the internet and how it works.
you actually think they're going to put some skinny natural guy on their cover? No way! The guy will have to be at the NPC level at least. Huge and ripped. Impossible without roids.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2006, 08:37:42 AM »
you actually think they're going to put some skinny natural guy on their cover? No way! The guy will have to be at the NPC level at least. Huge and ripped. Impossible without roids.
unless they use Jeff.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2006, 08:38:27 AM »
OK Adonis, natural bodybuilding is surely the wave of future.  I've said all I'm gonna say.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2006, 08:38:54 AM »
This is a fucking chance to clean their image up a bit.

A chance to actually get some REAL EXPOSURE from REAL media outlets.

The problem with everyone at MD and Flex and the whole bodybuilding industry is that they never look beyond thier own little fucked up world.

They never look to the future.  They have the chance to, but they will squander it if not done correctly.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2006, 08:39:39 AM »
Nobody wants to see some juiced up alredy competitive bodybuilders.  Nobody gives a f**k about them...If they did, they would just go see an NPC show.

This is a whole new league filled with a different kind of breed.  You will never know this breed as you and your cohorts have already crossed too far over. No disrespect, it is just the truth.

Nobody really cares about the competitive bodybuilder anymore.  People would rather see what is possible to attain Naturally and with a normal life.  Not some gay for pay, NPC or IFBB mutt who is just an injection.
John, Dave, lemme sum up everything Adonis has to say for you: You shouldn't let anyone in the contest who looks better than him. He did his best to get the some of the other contestants in the Mr. GetBig disqualified, especially Whateva, the guy who had clearly beaten him. The irony of it all was that it turned out that TA should have been disqualified but that the mod in charge let him slide.

While you're on here Dave, TA said that you had messaged him at one point and told him that you sold Skip LaCouer GH and/or steroids. Any truth to this or was TA being an asshat as usual?
I min/max my physique

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2006, 08:41:08 AM »
Very good points Thisiskeith.

This will never work if they expect drugs to be a factor.  I say, they take 2 grand of the prize money and test the entrants with polygraph etc.

People do not want to see drugs anymore.  Especially when this is supposed to represent the average subscriber, who does not use drugs!

They are going to f**k up if they let competitors compete,certainly ones that juice.

i'm going to put my boots on right now, the bullshit is getting high..

oh yeah, eat glass :)
grundle has no sack,

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2006, 08:42:25 AM »
i'm going to put my boots on right now, the bullshit is getting high..

oh yeah, eat glass :)
how's it going fatass?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2006, 08:42:40 AM »
This has nothing to do with me.

I guarantee you more people tuned in to see who won the Mr. Getbig than to view pics of Jay Gutler and the fucking piece of shit Webcast of the 2006 Olympia.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2006, 08:45:15 AM »
how's it going fatass?

oh... not to bad your still a delusional peice of crap, and if you can pull ta's balls out of your mouth and wipe the cum out of your eyes, ill send you my newer pics.. then maybe you can think of something else unoriginal to say?  besides i'm all way the down to 220, still eating healthy and what not, you and your love intrest call anyone fat thats not the size of a bean pole.  when will you get a pair to post your pics?  oh you wont because your a mentally challenged 14 yr old.
grundle has no sack,

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2006, 08:46:47 AM »
They never look to the future.  They have the chance to, but they will squander it if not done correctly.
The future is in anti-catabolic drugs (from France)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2006, 08:51:50 AM »
"The first online bodybuiding competition" - monster theft of T/A's idea!  ;D

The schmoes at DtV have been doing this for years. 

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2006, 08:52:59 AM »
The future is in anti-catabolic drugs (from France)
I dunno, I'd have to go with gene doping to suppress the myostatin gene
I min/max my physique

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2006, 08:57:22 AM »
I mean, do they not realize that the MAJORITY of their subscribers DON`T USE DRUGS!

Nor does the majority of america.   When the competiton is filled with drugs, there is really no fun in picking apart the physiques.  No fun on the internet for anyone.   People had fun with the Mr. Getbig because they had no idea what to expect.

When you have drugged physiques you know what to expect.  Just to go any local show.  The attendance sucks.  Nobody cares to see that shit.

Now compare that to the influx of makeover and exercise reality shows we are seeing on TV.

INSANELY popular.   Do you know why?  Its more than just some dumb ass competition.  There are tons of other elements there. The uncertainty and drama.  I know how to create all of that.  I could have even improved the Mr. Getbig contest.

If you have your run of the mill drugged up NPC contestants do this internet show, What is the point? What is the difference between that and going to JR. Nationals or whatever.  

Personality and feeling is what will drive this.  But alas, I have a feeling they may miss the mark.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2006, 08:59:48 AM »
I dunno, I'd have to go with gene doping to suppress the myostatin gene

Now that is funny, people actually bought into that Myostatin theory.................. ........

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2006, 09:02:29 AM »
Natural Al's excuses flying like bullshit already.  ::)

of course you'd wiegh in, you follow me around like a dog follows it's master....it's called real life, maybe one day when you move out of mom and dad's basement and stop rimming TA and the other members of teh squad you'll learn about it.  Now go clean you room before your mom grounds you.
nasser=piece of shit

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2006, 09:02:57 AM »

If you have your run of the mill drugged up NPC contestants do this internet show, What is the point? What is the difference between that and going to JR. Nationals or whatever.  

Does that mean you will not be entering the contest?

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2006, 09:08:27 AM »
Any of you guys who actually believes that the people on this board are NATURAL are living in a fantasy world.  For every guy on this board who is truly natural, there are 50 guys who are full of crap.  Next time you're at your local gym, look around you and realize that even some of the guys with the worst physiques are taking "something"..... For you guys to try to stand on your high horse and JUDGE other members of the board or the bodybuilding community as a whole is a big mistake.  

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
                                                                  John 7:24

Wasn't it the former Congressman FOLEY who was the champion of protecting kids from sexual predators on the Internet?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2006, 09:10:42 AM »

The $10,000 first place prize.  Not to mention this would attract competitors from across the nation.  Meaning potentially the best of the best.  C'mon, Adam. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2006, 09:11:24 AM »
Any of you guys who actually believes that the people on this board are NATURAL are living in a fantasy world.  For every guy on this board who is truly natural, there are 50 guys who are full of crap.  Next time you're at your local gym, look around you and realize that even some of the guys with the worst physiques are taking "something"..... For you guys to try to stand on your high horse and JUDGE other members of the board or the bodybuilding community as a whole is a big mistake. 

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Wasn't it the former Congressman FOLEY who was the champion of protecting kids from sexual predators on the Internet?

I think many people will stop using gear after seeing that horrible disease of the gut(not to mention the forehead), whats the name of that disease again?
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2006, 09:11:42 AM »
Any of you guys who actually believes that the people on this board are NATURAL are living in a fantasy world.  For every guy on this board who is truly natural, there are 50 guys who are full of crap.  Next time you're at your local gym, look around you and realize that even some of the guys with the worst physiques are taking "something"..... For you guys to try to stand on your high horse and JUDGE other members of the board or the bodybuilding community as a whole is a big mistake.  

I am glad I melted you down.
You see.

With your attitude you will never get anywhere with this.

You should be ashamed of yourself as MD should because your goal as their employee is to maximize their profit.

You just fucked up.   You seem to not get it, do you.  This was the worst year EVER for bodybuilding. Its dwindling. Sinking. And you are currently piloting that ship without a compass.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2006, 09:12:41 AM »
The $10,000 first place prize.  Not to mention this would attract competitors from across the nation.  Meaning potentially the best of the best.  C'mon, Adam. 

When you can inject something and not even work out and gain more muscle then someone training hard naturally, I don`t consider that the best.

Nor should anyone.

That is a joke.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2006, 09:12:53 AM »
This is a fucking chance to clean their image up a bit.

A chance to actually get some REAL EXPOSURE from REAL media outlets.

The problem with everyone at MD and Flex and the whole bodybuilding industry is that they never look beyond thier own little fucked up world.

TA, lets put all the BS aside.  First, how much exposure did the body for life guys get?  Not alot.  Twinlab did a contest a little bit like this a couple of years ago and I only saw the winner once or twice.

You're dreaming if you think they are gonna get exposure just by putting a natty on the cover.  they did this back in the 90's when they were all natural MD, remember that?  How long did it last?  Not long.  How many copies does a natural BB magazine sell a month compared to MD, Flex and MMI?  I bet they get squashed.  Dave Goodrum, I think his nickname is "the Texas Shredder" just got suspended for appearing in Ironman cause it was not a "natural" magazine.  Why'd he do it?  Because he knew he would get so much more exposure appearing in ironman than any natural magazine.  Kids don't want to see natural guys, plain and simple.  They want the biggest and the best, it never occours to them that they would have to be juiced to the gills to get there.  

And if you think more poeple logged onto GB to see who won the MGB than people looked everywhere on the net to see Jay Cutler win the olympia or look for the results your totally delusional.  Sit back and think about it, in a perfect world teh natural guys would be kings, but this ain't a perfect world....sorry, it's reality.  
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2006, 09:13:53 AM »
TA, lets put all the BS aside.  First, how much exposure did the body for life guys get?  Not alot.  Twinlab did a contest a little bit like this a couple of years ago and I only saw the winner once or twice.

You're dreaming if you think they are gonna get exposure just by putting a natty on the cover.  they did this back in the 90's when they were all natural MD, remember that?  How long did it last?  Not long.  How many copies does a natural BB magazine sell a month compared to MD, Flex and MMI?  I bet they get squashed.  Dave Goodrum, I think his nickname is "the Texas Shredder" just got suspended for appearing in Ironman cause it was not a "natural" magazine.  Why'd he do it?  Because he knew he would get so much more exposure appearing in ironman than any natural magazine.  Kids don't want to see natural guys, plain and simple.  They want the biggest and the best, it never occours to them that they would have to be juiced to the gills to get there.  

And if you think more poeple logged onto GB to see who won the MGB than people looked everywhere on the net to see Jay Cutler win the olympia or look for the results your totally delusional.  Sit back and think about it, in a perfect world teh natural guys would be kings, but this ain't a perfect world....sorry, it's reality.  

That is just it.

You have to go beyond the bodybuilding mentality.  I would like to list how to do it.
I will create a complete thread on it tonite.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: October 09, 2006, 09:14:57 AM »
I have already called my mother and told her I won.
what will you do if you lose, you are a retard, yes you will lose