Author Topic: Phil Heath  (Read 67451 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Phil Heath
« Reply #200 on: October 13, 2006, 05:11:39 AM »
I`d like to see Phil Natural against my best.

lol, dumbest statement ever....

I wish, I could, if, maybe....dream on you panty wearing mother fucker..you couldn't even win a fucking cyber pose down

skinny piece of shit
Here comes the money shot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #201 on: October 13, 2006, 05:17:12 AM »
lol, dumbest statement ever....

I wish, I could, if, maybe....dream on you panty wearing mother fucker..you couldn't even win a fucking cyber pose down

skinny piece of shit

Had you entered, I would have surely defeated you....hahhah

So where does that place you?  Below Alexxx perhaps?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2006, 05:21:06 AM »
Had you entered, I would have surely defeated you....hahhah

So where does that place you?  Below Alexxx perhaps?

talk is cheap, I didn't entered and I won't speculate as to my placement

unlike fucking you: "If I was at my best.." = song and dance for you not getting it done

there are many, many shows out, step up and show us that you have the heart of a champion and not some internet cyber German coward

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2006, 09:31:53 AM »
This was Phil's 2nd show. The Northern Colorado Championships in 2003, 4 months earlier was were he popped his cherry. He was the hands down winner. Crazy conditioning!!! Rick Sosias, or Ricky Starr if your into gay-for-pay, muscleworship, is the guy he finished behind at the Colorado State show the same year.

Northern CO 2003 link:

http://jefftaylor.com/gallery/nc03.html

GN138

• Getbig II
« Reply #204 on: October 13, 2006, 09:55:53 AM »
Thorzhammer is right, I accidently posted photos from Phil's second show.

Here he is at his first show...straight off the basketball court (credit to LiftStudios for the pics):

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: October 13, 2006, 12:36:26 PM »
Damn he was even more shredded at his first show
-

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2006, 01:31:12 PM »
Damn he was even more shredded at his first show

Bro, it was unreal when they annouced him in the novice class and he came out looking like that. The crowd literally gasp. It was like watching Jordan play his first high school game, you knew great things were coming.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2006, 02:08:43 PM »
It screws up peoples belief system in what can and cant be accomplished, it makes you take a closer look at your own genetics and you get kind of bummed out that you cant attain that level....but Phil is natural in those first 2 shows and Im sorry to you guys who dont believe it...the bottom line is your looking at elite genetics. I know MattC and Adonis arent going to like hearing this, along with the fact that Phil was only lifting for a year or two before he got onstage looking like that (which is beyond scary)...but it is what it is. Hey I would like to have the athletic ability of Reggie Bush or be able to hit a baseball like Manny Ramirez but its not going to be happening any time soon.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2006, 02:19:10 PM »

Here he is at his first show...straight off the basketball court (credit to LiftStudios for the pics):

This is the man with no color on think'n his black ass didn't need any. LOL! Why hate on the man? He is helping the industry and is one of the few bodybuilders with potential to cross over into mainstream work. How about embracing those who can help out industry instead of trying to cut them down?

Elevate Your Image.™

affy

« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2006, 02:52:07 PM »
if Phil was natural in those two first shows

then he's the real deal, genetic god...havn't seen this much potential since an early lee priest.  hope he doesn't screw up his structure with GH and insulin

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #210 on: October 13, 2006, 03:18:58 PM »

That ain't straight off the basketball court. NO basketball player even comes close to that. That physique took years of hard work which he was probably doing while he played basketball.
Don't let em fool ya

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #211 on: October 13, 2006, 03:54:09 PM »
Who is challenging Phil?

I am starting to like him a whole lot actually.
He is being real all of a sudden.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 13, 2006, 08:18:34 PM »
I was thinking the same thing.  Straight off the basketball court - uhhh, no.  Phil isn't claiming to be a genetic god but it sounds like people are doing it for him.  Nobody just walks on stage looking like that.  What is this, FLEX magazine?

he drank water, honey and milk. Never did cardio, never lifted weight. Just woke up and entered....and won

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #213 on: October 13, 2006, 08:52:41 PM »
I was thinking the same thing.  Straight off the basketball court - uhhh, no.  Phil isn't claiming to be a genetic god but it sounds like people are doing it for him.  Nobody just walks on stage looking like that.  What is this, FLEX magazine?
It's all a bunch of bullshit. Just like it was said that Ronnie Coleman had only trained for a year when he won his pro card, and was natural to boot (lol).
We had this discussion before and it was established that Phil had trained for several years... just not specifically with bb contests as a goal.

Phil could have been on just orals but that is interpreted as "natural" by DC and others. Once you start the insulin and GH coctail I guess you are no longer a natural.

How much did Phil weigh in his first 2 shows? I want to know how much weight he put on when he finally started the juice.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: October 13, 2006, 09:36:41 PM »
It's all a bunch of bullshit. Just like it was said that Ronnie Coleman had only trained for a year when he won his pro card, and was natural to boot (lol).
We had this discussion before and it was established that Phil had trained for several years... just not specifically with bb contests as a goal.

Phil could have been on just orals but that is interpreted as "natural" by DC and others. Once you start the insulin and GH coctail I guess you are no longer a natural.

How much did Phil weigh in his first 2 shows? I want to know how much weight he put on when he finally started the juice.

I believe he weighed 199 in 2004 when he won the CO Championships. Up from the 190ish he weighed in '03 at the Northern CO and CO State Championships. He was unreal at 199 in 2004 at CO State. No one was remotely close.

2004 CO State:

http://jefftaylor.com/gallery/2004/costate.html

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 13, 2006, 09:48:53 PM »
Don't try and play us as fools ::) :-\

Straight off the basketball court and then to the "anti-aging" clinic.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #216 on: October 13, 2006, 09:54:56 PM »
I believe he weighed 199 in 2004 when he won the CO Championships. Up from the 190ish he weighed in '03 at the Northern CO and CO State Championships. He was unreal at 199 in 2004 at CO State. No one was remotely close.

2004 CO State:

http://jefftaylor.com/gallery/2004/costate.html
Ok. So if he was natural still in 2004 he put on only 17lbs with drugs? How much did he weigh in his pro debut?

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: October 13, 2006, 10:12:24 PM »
He was 180lbs and pretty lean when he was still playing basketball. So to be 190lbs at his first show naturally isn't unreasonable. Once he stopped playing ball it would be much easier for him to put on muscle, add to that the fact that he then actually started to train for bodybuilding it's believable that he could gain that amount of muscle naturally. I am not saying that he was for sure a natural in his first show, but it is possible.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #218 on: October 13, 2006, 10:37:02 PM »
Lift...thank you for those pics. Very inspiring!!

Phil looks incredible! You have a man who is blessed with awesome genetics, humble, and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Looking forward to seeing Phil go very far in the future and to help make this sport more appealing to the public...

I had the opportunity to meet Phil.....he is a very good guy. Im glad he is posting here again...

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: October 13, 2006, 10:47:29 PM »
Ok. So if he was natural still in 2004 he put on only 17lbs with drugs? How much did he weigh in his pro debut?
214 at Junior Nats and 215 at the USA's. I believe he said he was 222 in the debut. Could be wrong.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: October 13, 2006, 11:31:56 PM »

From everything Ive come to know, 6 ways around the block (from people WHO WOULD KNOW) Ronnie was completely clean when he won his pro card.
Christ he was 228! Only 228 when he won his pro card back in the day and competed over the last 3-4 years from 286 to 303 (gran prix)....70 pounds more! What did he have fake stuff when he was 228? Why would he only be 228 if he was "on" LOL.
    You guys look at this sport like noone can make a gain naturally. Steve Kuclo won his class at the teen nationals at a little over 200lbs (absolutely 100% bonafide clean) I dont care what Adonis says. He likes to use a post put up by Bigsdawg (on bodybuilding.com) who is freinds with Steve and lump Steve and Bigsdawg together. BigSdawg used something for 2 weeks years ago, got scared, didnt like his decision and got off. What monstrous gains he must of made and retained in 2 weeks!. What does that have to do with Steve? Nothing. Steve lives in MI, Bigsdawg lives in Texas....2 different people. But Adonis likes to help his argument along by lumping them together. The fact is Kuclo won his class at the teen nats 100% naturally. Now if Steve can do that, you dont think Ronnie a former powerlifter with incredible genetics can do it at 228? Does Steve have better genetics than Ronnie? You dont think Phil Heath who has insane genetics could look like that in his first 2 shows?

You guys base your opinions on "if I cant do it THEN NOONE CAN"

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: October 13, 2006, 11:49:53 PM »
Yo, Yo, Yo!

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for the posts, as they've been pretty cool. I can only say that the pics are real and that I specifically trained for my first show in October of '02 and weigh around 190lbs. I find it interesting how some speculate what I was so called "doing/taking" while playing bball, but they fail to realize that the damn NCAA actually tests, and guess who got tested...me. I was the one getting tested because of how I was able to gain muscle faster than others, but I didn't even trip because my whole family is athletic. I weighed in at 192lbs for the Northern CO (apr '03) then 196lbs (june '03). I wasn't as sharp as the first show because I graduated three wks out from college and didn't follow the bber gameplan if you can catch my drift. I didn't really diet at all because of my friends telling me that I've got good genetics. I ain't saying that I'm superior over anyone, so let's stop that right there, but understand that I was made for this sport just like LeBron and Tiger were for theirs and no one can tell me different because if it was that easy, then everyone could do it.

Now, I really want to say thanks for everyone keeping this thread clean and leaving out the childish posts. I have no problem with opinions of others, as long as they can back it up, in addition to it being respectful to me as I will be onto them. Oh, about that post referring to me being insulted by Hany Rambod, there wasn't any harm in that article as he was explaining that I have much to learn in training. Everyone can learn something which is why we read about the sport of bodybuilding, so my intelligence was never insulted. I've trained with various bbers and have realized that I've been able to excel without knowing much about training which is cool because once I do, then watch out baby! Again, thanks for all of the contributors to this thread, I really appreciate your responses.

Take care and good night! Gotta get some rest for my last guest posing of the year tomorrow in Salt Lake City Utah!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #222 on: October 13, 2006, 11:58:05 PM »
From everything Ive come to know, 6 ways around the block (from people WHO WOULD KNOW) Ronnie was completely clean when he won his pro card.
Christ he was 228! Only 228 when he won his pro card back in the day and competed over the last 3-4 years from 286 to 303 (gran prix)....70 pounds more! What did he have fake stuff when he was 228? Why would he only be 228 if he was "on" LOL.

Look, I agree 100% with you about the genetics issue. It's the most important factor. However, there are different levels of drug use. I think the Universe was tested so Ronnie had to get off the stuff to pass the tests. Lee Haney dropped 20lbs the year he was drug tested - just to give an idea how much you can drop just by just going clean for a test. Maybe that's what "they" mean when they say he was natural... he could pass a test. Whoever this gh15 dude is I agree with him, Ronnie had used when he turned pro, maybe not much but used nonetheless. Then he stepped up the steroid use, later added in the high dosage GH/Insulin regimen and that's where we are today. The 228lbs Ronnie carried is a bit over what a 5'11 totally natural bb could carry in shredded condition IMO, incredible genes or not. Arnold was what, 235 at his peak and he was quite a bit taller and juiced since his early teens. It's just not realistic to think anyone can turn pro totally lifetime natural.
I don't know about Kucklo. At least he didn't "turn pro 100% lifetime natural". Maybe there's a chance for someone gifted to win teen nationals. Regular Nationals or the Universe - no.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #223 on: October 14, 2006, 12:21:04 AM »
Yo, Yo, Yo!

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for the posts, as they've been pretty cool. I can only say that the pics are real and that I specifically trained for my first show in October of '02 and weigh around 190lbs. I find it interesting how some speculate what I was so called "doing/taking" while playing bball, but they fail to realize that the damn NCAA actually tests, and guess who got tested...me. I was the one getting tested because of how I was able to gain muscle faster than others, but I didn't even trip because my whole family is athletic. I weighed in at 192lbs for the Northern CO (apr '03) then 196lbs (june '03). I wasn't as sharp as the first show because I graduated three wks out from college and didn't follow the bber gameplan if you can catch my drift. I didn't really diet at all because of my friends telling me that I've got good genetics. I ain't saying that I'm superior over anyone, so let's stop that right there, but understand that I was made for this sport just like LeBron and Tiger were for theirs and no one can tell me different because if it was that easy, then everyone could do it.

Now, I really want to say thanks for everyone keeping this thread clean and leaving out the childish posts. I have no problem with opinions of others, as long as they can back it up, in addition to it being respectful to me as I will be onto them. Oh, about that post referring to me being insulted by Hany Rambod, there wasn't any harm in that article as he was explaining that I have much to learn in training. Everyone can learn something which is why we read about the sport of bodybuilding, so my intelligence was never insulted. I've trained with various bbers and have realized that I've been able to excel without knowing much about training which is cool because once I do, then watch out baby! Again, thanks for all of the contributors to this thread, I really appreciate your responses.

Take care and good night! Gotta get some rest for my last guest posing of the year tomorrow in Salt Lake City Utah!

IMO Phil you have just as good, or if not even better genetics then flex, coleman, or kevin..  Just need to bring up the width in your back and then you will be Mr O!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 14, 2006, 12:32:14 AM »
triceps are freak status