Author Topic: JOHN CENA pics from flex magazine...  (Read 13818 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: JOHN CENA pics from flex magazine...
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 07:55:46 PM »
You have to see him in an older wrestling program when he was the prototype,his old build put's this version to shame.but he is also richer now.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2006, 08:21:14 PM »
For those morons that think he's natural; deca,  test enanthate and gh (serostim) right from the doctor ;)

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2006, 08:25:24 PM »
Mmm, I dunno, I saw some pics of him as a competitive bodybuilder way back when and he was a helluva lot bigger then, so I guess there could be some argument about him being natural...just look at his calves. On the other hand, WWE is a seriously grueling schedule and it's gotta take a lil' something 'extra' to keep it up.

affy

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2006, 08:28:08 PM »
did he have a pec tear..his chest is horrible

but there was one of his training videos on youtube ..i think it was a promotional one for the wwe

anyways he was working up to his 1rep max on the deadlifts...and he did 585lbs off the floor i think

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2006, 08:47:57 PM »
Cenaz doesnt look that ipressive in those photo's, to be honest with ya he has no place being in bbing mag with body looking like that, he looks more like an athlete that can hardle train with weights.

How tall is he by the way?? sometimes it's hard to get a person size with out something else next to them to compare.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2006, 09:04:48 PM »
You gotta find it funny that people believe he's a lifetime natural when he only looks about five times bigger than the naturals on this board and about twice as big as most of the juicers on this board. I guess it's just genetics baby.

Special "0% Training" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2006, 09:32:33 PM »
You gotta find it funny that people believe he's a lifetime natural when he only looks about five times bigger than the naturals on this board and about twice as big as most of the juicers on this board. I guess it's just genetics baby.

Special "0% Training" Ed
Yeah, I wouldn't say a lifetime natural, but possibly off the sauce at this particular moment in time.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2006, 09:41:21 PM »
Anybody got pics of when he did NPC contests, I think he was a super heavyweight.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2006, 11:51:47 PM »
He's actually pretty big in person..245 lean..   I 've gotten mistaken for him a few times at clubs and bouncing..

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2006, 02:30:07 AM »
I heard a story that someone once bet Cena that he couldn't squat like 600lbs so John walks up to the bar and unracks it lowers down to parrellel looks at the guy who bet him and gives him a wink and gets 600 pretty easy.

I've heard of him doing more than that.....when did he say this?  Dude was huge back when he was doing the whole "prototype" gimmick, he did a commercial for Golds and he was looking like a national level guy to me...

he said it in a mens fitness magazine.. where he covered.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2006, 02:51:51 AM »
Before WWE implemented the NO drugs policy, Cena's mother on "WWE confidential"(A program they had going at the time) said that Cena used a lot of anabolics in his youth for his competitive bodybuilding regime.I am not sure why nobody has brought this up yet. It would be appropriate for him to take a "Never taken drugs" stance given the current legal environment and the WWE policy.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2006, 02:57:25 AM »
whatever guys..cena has a perfect 10 body.his arms are 21inches,one of the best beach bodies ever..and chicks really dig that much muscles too.cena ain't overlly huge.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2006, 03:07:19 AM »
I would like to see Cena on a MMA fight... To see what he is capable of! As far as his physic is concerned, he is very athletic and has a good structure, and don't forget that the guy weighs 112 kgs. Not many guys, non bbers have that weight and no fat!
S

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2006, 04:26:01 AM »
Cena is a pro wrestler not a professional mma fighter ofcourcse he would get his ass kicked.  The dude is aswome thou, by far the best wrestler right now.  He doesn't look impressive in magazine pictures, most wrestlers don't but if you see them in real life they are freakin massive, maybe not as big as bodybuilders but alot bigger than the average folk

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2006, 04:30:18 AM »
Of course he's gonna tell Stern he's natural, he has a movie to promote.  Imagine the headline, "WWE Movie Star Admits Steriod Use"   That would probalby take down the whole organization. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2006, 05:32:11 AM »
Of course he's gonna tell Stern he's natural, he has a movie to promote.  Imagine the headline, "WWE Movie Star Admits Steriod Use"   That would probalby take down the whole organization. 

Its kinda odd where Movie stars admit to coke, crack, weed, heroin addiction, but steriod use is taboo? Hmm why?

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2006, 05:42:03 AM »
Its funny that wen wrestling and standing relaxed he almost looks better (chest etc) than wen hes tensing up. He seems to lose his definition and size wen he tenses, definately sum1 who looks better wen standing relaxed.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2006, 06:07:24 AM »
I met cena at the O, and he was a true character.

Cena at the O looking for a supplement contract

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2006, 06:16:22 AM »
I met cena at the O, and he was a true character.
more like huge ribcage...do u have any pics with your shirt off?
I find it hard to believe you are the secondcoming of johnny morant.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2006, 03:30:45 PM »
why is it so hard to believe he is not natural? def def def possible

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2006, 04:35:21 PM »
why is it so hard to believe he is not natural? def def def possible

Because he fucking told me in person what he uses... oh and this was after a few lines of cocaine :)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2006, 04:43:46 PM »
Tom Prince said Cena used to be a towel boy at the venice golds.  he said he was a buck fifty max.  then he "met people".

well, i'm not gonna put words in "ProKidney" 's mouth, but yeah, he's no natural.
Deep Tissue Massage

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2006, 06:12:29 PM »
meh who cares.. he looks good and is earning $$$ and getting the bitches.. im sure he lives a fun life

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2006, 11:32:26 AM »
Tom Prince said Cena used to be a towel boy at the venice golds.  he said he was a buck fifty max.  then he "met people".

well, i'm not gonna put words in "ProKidney" 's mouth, but yeah, he's no natural.

Yeah right... so he played division III college ball at a buck fifty?  HAHAHHAHHAH.... moron.

InsightD

• Getbig II
  • There is power in numbers.
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2006, 03:44:24 PM »
meh who cares.. he looks good and is earning $$$ and getting the bitches.. im sure he lives a fun life

no doubt. 
[-_-]