Author Topic: Getbig posse at the 2007 Arnold Classic  (Read 29103 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: GETBIG AT THE ARNOLD 2007.
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2006, 11:55:34 AM »
Rob, we will have your back If Queen tamila stries anything.

but won't he be onstage destroying Shawn Ray's legacy? 

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2006, 11:57:36 AM »
After consulting the legendary Blockhead a while back, we are considering going to the Arnold Classic 2007, and representing Getbig style.
Is anyone else interested in joining band of bodybuilding vigilantes? We will confront those who slam us, the likes of "Picsman", tamali, and will be flying
the true Getbig flag.

I'll be there to watch you dorks get the shit kicked out of you.  It will be amusing to see what kind of physiques all you shit talkers really have ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2006, 12:00:22 PM »

Hey 240...you want to roll with us or are you going SOLO...Han that is?

You're more than welcome and you do know we will have your back in case a crazed fan of your work or Bob or King try to get fresh...

You'll be untouchable.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2006, 12:05:17 PM »
I'll be there to watch you dorks get the shit kicked out of you.  It will be amusing to see what kind of physiques all you shit talkers really have ;D
I think you will be shocked by some of our ballers, the block, to name but one.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2006, 12:06:33 PM »

Who's going to the to do the kicking may I ask Michael?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2006, 12:09:01 PM »
Seriously, I'm not worried.  First, said idiot would have to win the public fight with a stranger.  Then, he would have to deal with whatever ordeal comes with being arrested, booked, then seeing a judge in Columbus.  Third, imagine the stigma of being the guy who did square up on 240 and actually got fucked up.  I'm 30, an athletic 205 pound guy with wrestling and tae kwon do experience.  Maybe I'll get a lucky shot or scoop to get under him, and said idiot would actually leave the show with a broken nose or falling through the Muscletech booth.   no one can predict what happens when 2 strangers get in a fight... but can you imagine the owning of going home to the wife telling her that you seriously got fucked up by 240?  Could anyone live that down?  if there's a 1% chance the attacker will lose or come up with anything but a stellar flawless victory, it's quite a risky endeavor!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2006, 12:09:13 PM »
Thank you for the compliment, SIR! You and I are going to concoct a plan to REPRESENT Getbig and make em all RECOGNIZE what are agenda is.

Anyone who wants in...PM me. I got details on what hotel were staying at and what our first mission is.

King and Cormier should be afraid...really really afraid!

Will we be hitting any titty bars?
HAHA, RON.....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2006, 12:10:48 PM »

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2006, 12:12:37 PM »
 We only got two things to do out in Columbus that weekend...kick some ass and drink some beer...but we won't have that much beer.

I want to petition to have the Great 240 to be a part of our 'firm'. I can se it now on the cover of the March edition of MD..."Getbig to take over Columbus?"

How long until phone calls are made, PM's are sent, feelings are hurt and fear is induced that Ron Himself or one of his toadies like bitchass hedgehog moves this thread or deletes it.

Watch and see...

?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2006, 12:21:36 PM »
Does a bear wear a funny hat?

We'll be visiting one or two because to make extra profit...we'll make some of the stripper who will be working the expo in the morning turn-out for us to make us some more paper.

I agree 240...it will be the most ATOMIC OWNING of all time if a pro BB actually got into fisticuffs with a getbigger for a 'Hey King you suck, fatass...' comment. It will be reported on every BB website and in every BB magazine that a bucktooth jackass with pens and pencils got inside a 'professional athletes' head so bad they lost control. The LAST thing that will happen there will be a mini riot and major commotion. In this day and age...BB's are already broke and they would fear any litigation or something els on their record if they didn't think twice about it.

For the rest of their 'careers' they will never live it down. A table crashing down and people falling over and water bottles spillin and loud swear words being shouted will make any pro BB lose or put a contract in jeapordy(sp?).

A big rumor is that being the reason why Flex lost his 'IronTek' contract before they went belly up...he got into it with a fan at a signing and it made them look bad.

Either way...we got your back and will let NO HARM or ANYONE even raise an eyebrow or give you the side-eye, Rob. You to, gordiano.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2006, 12:28:17 PM »
Hey, if I were to get into a scrap with a pro BBer, and I was to completely smash the guy, anyone think I could get a supplement deal?  Giant-killer, etc etc...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2006, 12:29:52 PM »
falling through the Muscletech booth. 

2,456.9% more painful than falling through the Met-Rx booth!
Ron: "I am lazy."

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2006, 12:30:39 PM »
FACT: The weekend of the Arnold strippers from all over the midwest converge on Columbus. There's even a term for it "Stripperpalooza" so hell yeah GetBig will be representing on the "pole side"

FACT: 240, if you come, you'll be safer than the president. As a matter of fact, once a lot of these bodybuilding and industry "tough guys" get a look at The BlockHead they'll never look at us "pen and pencil internet jackasses" the same way again. Trust me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2006, 12:36:53 PM »
FACT: 240, if you come, you'll be safer than the president. As a matter of fact, once a lot of these bodybuilding and industry "tough guys" get a look at The BlockHead they'll never look at us "pen and pencil internet jackasses" the same way again. Trust me.

Are you recommending we employ a pre-emptive approach, and aggressively seek out people who might potentially be pricks?  A roving mob of getbig thugs, hell bent on mocking and embarassing those who bash internet message board visitors on a regular basis?

I believe President Bush would be very proud of us for taking the initiative!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2006, 12:39:24 PM »
 I think you will, 240...MuscleTech would jump all over that oppurtunity.

You'll be in their ads and they'll market it by saying that 'With the help of Anatorp70 and Leucik, 240 was able to knock out the 'other' athlete from the 'other' company'.

If anything XYIENCE might offer you something.

Thanks, corinth. I never talk about it but I do walk the line when it comes to this stuff. My next outing will be the Illinois State Show in May-07 and I plan on being in the 218-222 range completely sliced, diced and shredded from head to toe.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2006, 12:42:51 PM »
Are you recommending we employ a pre-emptive approach, and aggressively seek out people who might potentially be pricks?  A roving mob of getbig thugs, hell bent on mocking and embarassing those who bash internet message board visitors on a regular basis?

That's EXACTLY our perogitive. In the lastest MD...Evan Centopani called us 'pathetic' so like 'The Waterboy' targets those on the field...he just like John Connor will be targeted for termination.

I didn't vote for Mr. Bush...if it was up to me Pat Buchanan or Alan Keyes would be our president.
?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2006, 12:48:48 PM »

Exactly. You go to the Arnold Rob and I promise you can go and say whatever you want to whomever you want and you won't leave Columbus with a single scratch. You'll  have an entourage of protection surrounding you at all times that would make P Diddy jealous.

On a serious note, I think you'd be surprised at how much business you could round up there.  Anyone who's anyone is there.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2006, 12:52:47 PM »
I wish you guys fun and good luck with this plan of yours, but don't ever let me hear that any one of you passed yourself off as a SQUAD member and try to represent our almighty association >:(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2006, 12:56:08 PM »

kiwiol...

As a respected independent political associate of The Squad you have my word we will not execute our missions and and label the work of your prestigious council on it.

We respect The Squad and know what you are all capable of. If you would like to deploy a couple of your troops to bound with mine they would be most welcome. I believe in equality and would like The Squad representing along side of us for I believe we are in alliance.

BAST already PM'd me about this whole ordeal...do you sanction him? I would like to petition sarcasm to unite and fight along side of our firm.
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2006, 01:03:04 PM »
kiwiol...

As a respected independent political associate of The Squad you have my word we will not execute our missions and and label the work of your prestigious council on it.

We respect The Squad and know what you are all capable of. If you would like to deploy a couple of your troops to bound with mine they would be most welcome. I believe in equality and would like The Squad representing along side of us for I believe we are in alliance.

BAST already PM'd me about this whole ordeal...do you sanction him? I would like to petition sarcasm to unite and fight along side of our firm.

That's good to hear  8). As for Bastino, he is a SQUAD associate such as yourself, but he is no active member. So, he cannot / should not be representing the SQUAD and I don't think he will anyway.

Since you seem to understand the gravity of the issue, we, the SQUAD will make sure you guys get the VIP treatment in Columbus - seats in the VIP section, plenty of hot chicks to party with, revelation of who the winner is going to be way in advance etc. All we ask in return is for you to compile a list of as many tiny tits as you can, so we can add them to our hitlist. Peace.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2006, 01:07:57 PM »
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2006, 01:09:39 PM »
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice, it will be cool to finally meet the legendary 240.

congrats on becoming a father btw. :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2006, 01:12:51 PM »
 BASTelli's main objective is to try to feel THE BEASTS boobies anyway so he shouldn't be a problem but out of respect to your illustrious organization I will monitor his actions and make sure he doesn't make The Squad look bad despite his political standing.

I will report to you a complete detailed list of tiny tits and will take a plethora of snapshots to post to allow your mighty brotherhood the oppurtunity to deliver ATOMIC ownings and cause NUCLEAR meltdowns to satisfy your most carnal needs.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2006, 01:13:08 PM »
thanks man.  been debating posting pics.  probably not a good idea!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2006, 01:14:17 PM »

2,456.9% more painful than falling through the Met-Rx booth!

hahaha nice.

Here's a little cormier for your efforts!