Author Topic: Getbig posse at the 2007 Arnold Classic  (Read 29094 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Getbig posse at the 2007 Arnold Classic
« on: October 14, 2006, 09:55:59 AM »
After consulting the legendary Blockhead a while back, we are considering going to the Arnold Classic 2007, and representing Getbig style.
Is anyone else interested in joining band of bodybuilding vigilantes? We will confront those who slam us, the likes of "Picsman", tamali, and will be flying
the true Getbig flag.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: GETBIG AT THE ARNOLD 2007.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 10:12:05 AM »
I'm in. definitely
Get Big, or Die Trying

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 10:13:10 AM »
MD is going to pay me to go. The fireworks will ensue!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 10:14:01 AM »

we should form a Getbig posse.

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 10:14:29 AM »
 ::) Dont screw around and get your VIP passes revoked REBELS.   ;D
Truly STOP WHINING

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 10:16:08 AM »
::) Dont screw around and get your VIP passes revoked REBELS.   ;D

hey its mr 1998.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 10:16:53 AM »
I was planning to go this year anyway, so I'll definately meet up with you guys.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 10:17:41 AM »
 Thank you for the compliment, SIR! You and I are going to concoct a plan to REPRESENT Getbig and make em all RECOGNIZE what are agenda is.

Anyone who wants in...PM me. I got details on what hotel were staying at and what our first mission is.

King and Cormier should be afraid...really really afraid!
?

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2006, 10:22:54 AM »
Lets get a group pic with Lou Ferrigno!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2006, 10:28:03 AM »
Lets get a group pic with Lou Ferrigno!
We'll get a pic OF Lou with his red FLEX spaghetti string tank top tucked in his khakis shorts to POST so we can make fun of him but TheBlockHead wouldn't be caught dead immortalized in a still-fram with that momo.

Mission #16  actually is to let Lou we at Getbig think he's an asshole and make him meltdown in person in front of us.
?

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2006, 10:30:02 AM »
We should also try to find Palumbo and present him with the scientific evidence regarding stages 1-4 Palumboism.

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2006, 10:35:23 AM »
laughingstock

noun

An object of amusement or laughter
Truly STOP WHINING

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2006, 10:39:39 AM »

Really?  Why would they do a thing like that?
w

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2006, 10:41:39 AM »
Anyway.  I like this board but I am entitled to my own fucking opinion just the way any other person on here is.  And I think banding together like a group of 16 year olds and going to a bb show just to DO NOTHING but make yourself and this whole board look completely stupid is well, STUPID.  Deal with it.  You wont talk shit to Kamali unless you're 10 people deep, Ferrigno would ask for twenty bucks and you would walk off snickering, and Palumbo wouldnt even be worth making a joke out of to begin with. 
Truly STOP WHINING

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2006, 10:49:34 AM »
Anyway.  I like this board but I am entitled to my own fucking opinion just the way any other person on here is.  And I think banding together like a group of 16 year olds and going to a bb show just to DO NOTHING but make yourself and this whole board look completely stupid is well, STUPID.  Deal with it.  You wont talk shit to Kamali unless you're 10 people deep, Ferrigno would ask for twenty bucks and you would walk off snickering, and Palumbo wouldnt even be worth making a joke out of to begin with. 
Meltdown. We gon' be rollin 20 deep after I hype this vehicle up for the next 6 months. I already have 5 who pleadged their alligence to the cause and we will DIE for this shit...that is our WORD!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2006, 10:51:57 AM »

we are gonna go as BODYBUILDING VIGILANTES. Imagine if there was a gang in "The Warriors" that were bodybuilders, this will be us. We will be ready for tamali, Ferrigno, or even Picsman, but on the flipside we will embrace squad endorsed/approved athletes such as Tony Freeman, Lee Priest, and Jack London.

this shit is gonna be played out from playa to playa, pimp to pimp.

fo shizzle................. ............

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2006, 10:57:29 AM »
Meltdown. We gon' be rollin 20 deep after I hype this vehicle up for the next 6 months. I already have 5 who pleadged their alligence to the cause and we will DIE for this shit...that is our WORD!
Must be a worthy cause to put your neck out for like this.................... ....
Truly STOP WHINING

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 11:02:20 AM »
 Thats my old ride!!! How did you get that picture?!? Snap!!! That picture was taken right around the corner from DeShaun Grimez's crib...

That's what I'm sayin, davidpaul...we gonna be all CRIPPIN and gangsta walkin up in Columbus. We gonna be gettin 'booth whores' to be turning out and trickin for us for extra spending money, youknowwhatImsayin?

We gonna be jockin the bitches...and slappin' da hos!

Who els is with us? What say you!!!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2006, 11:11:54 AM »
Thats my old ride!!! How did you get that picture?!? Snap!!! That picture was taken right around the corner from DeShaun Grimez's crib...

That's what I'm sayin, davidpaul...we gonna be all CRIPPIN and gangsta walkin up in Columbus. We gonna be gettin 'booth whores' to be turning out and trickin for us for extra spending money, youknowwhatImsayin?

We gonna be jockin the bitches...and slappin' da hos!

Who els is with us? What say you!!!

The way is see it, theres a lot of brothers out there flaking and perperating but scared to kick reality, we've been doing all this dope posting it's about time we showed them what time it is.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2006, 11:18:29 AM »
HAHA Columbus will never ever be the same after next year's Arnold Classic. As we speak BlockHead is compiling a list of all the TOOLS that will be confronted, tried, and convicted of crimes against bodybuilding. If you're on the list, your days are numbered. Bodybuilders not even born today will one day talk about what happened in Columbus in 2007.   CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2006, 11:28:57 AM »

My list is ever growing. Nobody is safe. I have legions of Getbiggers PMingme and pledging. I am predicting we'll be rollin 30-40 deep.

You know there is alot of fkn hard talk on these forums but not any follow through. We're gonna hold Columbus RANSOM.

All of those who have committed crimes against the bodybuilding industry won't even get a fair trial. We gonna be bringing the PAIN in our white tee's and we will make them REMEMBER...FOREVER...the Arnold Classic...of 2007.

?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2006, 11:38:47 AM »
  My list is ever growing. Nobody is safe. I have legions of Getbiggers PMingme and pledging. I am predicting we'll be rollin 30-40 deep.

You know there is alot of fkn hard talk on these forums but not any follow through. We're gonna hold Columbus RANSOM.

All of those who have committed crimes against the bodybuilding industry won't even get a fair trial. We gonna be bringing the PAIN in our white tee's and we will make them REMEMBER...FOREVER...the Arnold Classic...of 2007.

word playa.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2006, 11:49:48 AM »
I'll be there!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2006, 11:51:59 AM »
Rob, we will have your back If Queen tamila stries anything.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2006, 11:54:31 AM »
I'll be there!

Are you sure that's wise?  You know how many meatheads wanna kick your ass?
Ron: "I am lazy."