Author Topic: Getbig posse at the 2007 Arnold Classic  (Read 29086 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: GETBIG AT THE ARNOLD 2007.
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2006, 01:27:10 PM »

Hmm...hat BUSTED to the LEFT...wearin all RED...I knew he be a Piru BLOOD.

You see that, davidpaul? Cormier be a BLOOD. We gotta be represent CRIP style all up on his black ass!!!!

240. I am most pleased to have you join our firm the weekend of the Arnold Classic. You will be under our ever watchful eye. If you ever seen Arnold in person at this event walking the expo...we'll make his entourage of security look like nickle/dime shit.

I plan for all of us to stay at a hotel 2 miles from the convention center which has a shuttle bus that runs all day long back and forth to the expo for FREE(just tip the driver). The hotel I am thinking of is fully equipped to meet all of our needs. Olympic size pool, hot tubs, gym w/ line of Cybex, Hammer and dumbbells to 120lbs, resturaunt/bar inside and breakfast served before 10am.

Would you like for me to PM you the details, SIR!
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2006, 01:35:01 PM »
Yep!  I have family in Ohio as well.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2006, 02:09:13 PM »
Who's going to the to do the kicking may I ask Michael?

Its just funny how so many guys come on here and talk shit to pros and yet they would not have the balls to say the same shit to their face.  Hell, i'll be at the Arnold all 3 days and I bet nobody here that has talked shit to Kamali, Chick or Lee Priest has the balls to say the same shit to their face. 

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2006, 02:10:41 PM »
Will we be hitting any titty bars?

KAHOOTS!!!! 

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2006, 02:12:01 PM »
We only got two things to do out in Columbus that weekend...kick some ass and drink some beer...but we won't have that much beer.

I want to petition to have the Great 240 to be a part of our 'firm'. I can se it now on the cover of the March edition of MD..."Getbig to take over Columbus?"

How long until phone calls are made, PM's are sent, feelings are hurt and fear is induced that Ron Himself or one of his toadies like bitchass hedgehog moves this thread or deletes it.

Watch and see...

::)

This should be interesting to see

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2006, 02:12:20 PM »
 You sound very intimidating, Mike. I bet you are very brave. Will you be my bodyguard?
?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2006, 02:13:24 PM »
I think you will, 240...MuscleTech would jump all over that oppurtunity.

You'll be in their ads and they'll market it by saying that 'With the help of Anatorp70 and Leucik, 240 was able to knock out the 'other' athlete from the 'other' company'.

If anything XYIENCE might offer you something.

Thanks, corinth. I never talk about it but I do walk the line when it comes to this stuff. My next outing will be the Illinois State Show in May-07 and I plan on being in the 218-222 range completely sliced, diced and shredded from head to toe.
are you talking about the show in Ottowa?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2006, 02:14:43 PM »
Its just funny how so many guys come on here and talk shit to pros and yet they would not have the balls to say the same shit to their face.  Hell, i'll be at the Arnold all 3 days and I bet nobody here that has talked shit to Kamali, Chick or Lee Priest has the balls to say the same shit to their face. 
i would say the same thing i say on here to any of those guys faces, they're only men, i'm not afraid of any man one on one.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2006, 02:15:32 PM »
Special Ed will gladly attend!
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2006, 02:17:54 PM »
 I did that show last yr. Jeff and Ann Johnson run that show. I came in at 220lbs for that show last April.

Illinois State Show will be held at The GateWay theater over on Lawrence/Central. One block west off of 90/Lawrence exit. You know where that is...

Chuck Sanow runs that show.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2006, 02:21:17 PM »
Special Ed will gladly attend!
You are most welcome to run amok with the firm here, Special'Pull My Finger'Ed. I'll PM or e-mail the details of room/board and our well planned agenda.

Let's go up to Big Sean Allen and ask him if he wants to hang out with us and then we'll ditch him so he can seek us out the next day and question why we left him hanging.
 (inside joke to those not in the know).
?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2006, 02:30:31 PM »
DAMN! If I can get my hands on some dough by March I'm in! We should write up an official agenda and organize the entire plan professionally.

Hey 240, you should put up a 300website booth?!
~

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2006, 02:30:34 PM »

"Hi, 'King'?  Yeah, my name is Goatboy.  I think you're a fat sack of shit!"

What's he gonna do, hit me?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2006, 02:34:07 PM »
"Hi, 'King'?  Yeah, my name is Goatboy.  I think you're a fat sack of shit!"

What's he gonna do, hit me?  ::)

Using the name "Goatboy or 240 or Bust" could get anyone in the hospital

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2006, 02:43:45 PM »
DAMN! If I can get my hands on some dough by March I'm in! We should write up an official agenda and organize the entire plan professionally.

Get it done, figgs! You're a part of this firm. We need you there united with us fighting for TRUTH, JUSTICE and the Getbig WAY!

Make something happen...rob a bank or jak someone for the money. Turn-out a couple of ho's to git you that paper!

We are in the works of writing up an official agenda which we shall execute to the best of our abilities. I hope DA is reading this...
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2006, 02:43:51 PM »

He'd make way more money doing a booth with a sign that says "Punch 240 in the face... $50"!
Ron: "I am lazy."

ebonyzinger

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2006, 02:45:08 PM »
Since your so geeked to represent Getbig at the Arnold, are you guys willing to wear a Getbig.com shirt with your screen name on it?

The reason I ask is I truly know two real life badass motherfuckers who are attending that would like nothing better than to meet up with a couple certain choice individuals from this site. Most likely after they enter the bathroom since there wont be any witnesses to the events that transpire.

This should be no problem I would assume? Since representing getbig would mean showing everyone in the crowd who you are by wearing t-shirts with your screen name on it. And of course with the almighty Blockhead to protect you everyone should cower in fear correct?
    Don't get me wrong I respect that you want to represent GB. And I also respect that you have no fear walking among a crowd that have some individuals in it that might do things on principle in an 'old school fashion' kind of way.

I have a morbid curiousity here because I saw what happened a previous time with individuals who 'called their bluff', and I want to see if they go 2 for 2.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2006, 02:48:44 PM »

He'd make way more money doing a booth with a sign that says "Punch 240 in the face... $50"!

I think it would be more than $50....

Lou would even toss in a free picture of himself

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2006, 02:53:11 PM »
I have a morbid curiousity here because I saw what happened a previous time with individuals who 'called their bluff', and I want to see if they go 2 for 2.
Whooooo!! Scary!!! I will bring my BJJ Gi with all my patches to scare off any potential heroes. And I will keep my Glock taped to the underside of the urinal just in case.

Special "Dogs and Bees can Smell Fear" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2006, 02:55:51 PM »
You sound very intimidating, Mike. I bet you are very brave. Will you be my bodyguard?

I'm too old to fight or be a bodyguard.  I'll be at the Muscle Elegance booth ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2006, 02:56:15 PM »
Since your so geeked to represent Getbig at the Arnold, are you guys willing to wear a Getbig.com shirt with your screen name on it?

The reason I ask is I truly know two real life badass motherfuckers who are attending that would like nothing better than to meet up with a couple certain choice individuals from this site. Most likely after they enter the bathroom since there wont be any witnesses to the events that transpire.

This should be no problem I would assume? Since representing getbig would mean showing everyone in the crowd who you are by wearing t-shirts with your screen name on it. And of course with the almighty Blockhead to protect you everyone should cower in fear correct?
    Don't get me wrong I respect that you want to represent GB. And I also respect that you have no fear walking among a crowd that have some individuals in it that might do things on principle in an 'old school fashion' kind of way.

are you the guy that jacked my car last week?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2006, 02:57:15 PM »
I'm too old to fight or be a bodyguard.  I'll be at the Muscle Elegance booth ;D
it will be an honour to meet you good sir.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2006, 02:57:46 PM »
are you talking about the show in Ottowa?

The Mid-Illinois in Ottawa is March 31st.  Jay is the guest poser.
:

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2006, 03:03:29 PM »

Jay is also guest posing in December at the Midwest Ironman in Chicago, Dec 9th.

The NPC in Illinois sucks! It's poorly promoted, never start on time and it's the same two guest posers at every show.

Jeff&Ann Johnson in Ottawa always bring out a different person to pose though...I'll give them that.
?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2006, 03:03:53 PM »

I really doubt we will encounter anyone that angry.

Take a prozac.

Get it done, figgs! You're a part of this firm. We need you there united with us fighting for TRUTH, JUSTICE and the Getbig WAY!

Make something happen...rob a bank or jak someone for the money. Turn-out a couple of ho's to git you that paper!

We are in the works of writing up an official agenda which we shall execute to the best of our abilities. I hope DA is reading this...

Yes! I can't let down the firm! I can sell fake GH, but I learned that it's a tough gig, seeing how even an intelligent man like Palumbo can get caught. I'll do some personal training once my SATs are over.
~