Author Topic: Story of a natural kid owning a juicer  (Read 7020 times)

body88

Re: Story of a natural kid owning a juicer
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2006, 08:41:15 PM »
Your original posts does not say anything about this "juicer" speaking a word to you when you guys where squatting. What you did would have been funny/cool if this guy was talking shit or mugging you.You noted how you looked over and saw the look of frustration on this guys face. While he was looking at the ground. Not looking at you pissed off. Minding his own business. The guy is 6'5. Being that tall it is hard as shit to squat. What you did was no feat. What are you like 5'8? lol. 6'5 is extremely tall,Guys(juicers) who gloat how they are benching 100 lbs more than the natural guy next to them with long arms when they are midgets are geeks. Guys who gloat they are squatting more than the juicer next to them, when the guy is working out minding his bussines are also tools. People might be impressed if you outsquatted a "juicer" your height with more muscle who was acting like he was better than you. Not some random 7 foot dude minding his business. You sound like a fag guy.

Figgs you are SUCH a badass. Welcome to the gun show baby woooooooooooo!!!!!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2006, 07:37:10 AM »
The FACT is I squatted more than him. And it was an impressive feat no matter what the height difference is. I'm a natural and he's an experienced bodybuilder/juicer. I'm not putting down users I'm putting down this guy. That's because my leg training and work ethic is lightyears ahead of his. And I'm proud of myself.

I minded my business. He minded his. Maybe if he was so embarassed he would have told me himself that his excuse for squatting less than me was because of his height! Wordlessly, we fed off of eachother's energy through competition. Competition stimulates the best workouts, in my opinion.
~

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2006, 07:40:29 AM »
Legs are like you either love to train them or you hate it like hell. I hate training legs. I have been genetically gifted with big legs which makes me even less dedicated to do legs. But either way you have the best approach to training them . Big Ups

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2006, 10:59:27 AM »
Just because you are big does not mean you are stronger than anyone else.  Mostly bigger guys are stronger but I see guys smaller than me and shorter squating a lot more than me but I have pretty huge legs.  Its not in how much you can lift; push. Its how you look.  Power lifters can lift shit loads but their bodies mostly suck! 

Body building is all about shape size and proportion.