Author Topic: NEW PICS: Phil Heath @ 2006 NPC Southeastern USA  (Read 6070 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: NEW PICS: Phil Heath @ 2006 NPC Southeastern USA
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2006, 02:29:39 AM »
Funny, but I plan on maintaining what got me here which was presenting a physique with good lines and quality mass and hard conditioning. Jay has been a great mentor, but more importantly even better friend throughout my short career and I can honestly say that he wants me too succeed more than many others do.

Be careful and watch 'Pumping Iron' more often.  ;D ;D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2006, 03:42:15 AM »
whats all the hype w/this guy. he looks like garbage . sorry

The current Colorado Pro champ and current NY Pro champ looks like garbage???  ;D ;D ;D, i wonder what i must look like than??
Care to show us pics ty100 of yourself. I want to see what perfection looks like!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2006, 03:47:18 AM »
The current Colorado Pro champ and current NY Pro champ looks like garbage???  ;D ;D ;D, i wonder what i must look like than??
Care to show us pics ty100 of yourself. I want to see what perfection looks like!!

Heyheyhey! Luke 'Good Vibrations' Wood is back!

How have you been, mate?

Any recent pics? Next competitions?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2006, 04:08:24 AM »

I was at the Southeastern and Phil looks even bigger and harder in person. The audience loved him in Orlando and he is very focused on the upcoming ASC.

Phil -it was great meeting you and Jenny in Orlando -hope you guys had a safe trip home .

Aren't you that fitness competitor who's stalking a fan of Earl, right?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2006, 04:36:42 AM »
Funny, but I plan on maintaining what got me here which was presenting a physique with good lines and quality mass and hard conditioning. Jay has been a great mentor, but more importantly even better friend throughout my short career and I can honestly say that he wants me too succeed more than many others do.

Phil your physique is a breath of fresh air in this sport lately, to once again see a physique that whilst big gives the illusion of being much bigger when in shape is good to see the other thing none of these keyboard geeks will credit  you for is how healthy you look, keep up the great work and stay healthy, most potential of any new pro in the last ten years.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2006, 05:09:05 AM »
Man, there are some serious morons on here. To say that Phil is smooth or out of shape in these pictures is completely assanine. He's in just as good of shape, if not better than any other pro. The only time pro's show up to guest posings "shredded" is when they are a couple weeks out of competition or a week or so after a competition. I love how some of the experts on here are trying to give Phil advice like he's gaining mass too fast or whatever else they can pull out of their asses. WTF? I'm pretty sure he and Hany KNOW what they are doing unlike some of the morons on here.

Phil, keep doing what you're doing. I've never talked to you but I talk to some of the same people you do. (Lana and Jay) and they got nothing but positive things to say about you. You're a great bodybuilder but more importantly a great person with a good head on your shoulders. Take care bro.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2009, 09:14:58 AM »
phil has grown a lot since then