Author Topic: A year of natural training. See what it did for me!  (Read 8088 times)

KTMckay

A year of natural training. See what it did for me!
« on: October 15, 2006, 04:35:44 PM »
Im 19 and competing next year. i have about a year to put on some more size. ive been bodybuilding for a year... well bodybuilding without the diet. i eat whatever i want whenver but the gains come rather slow. its frustrating but i try to keep the gains coming. i need some "constructive criticism." front and back how do you think id fare in a teen class ?
Leg pics will come sooner or later ... whenever im excited enough about the size of themto actually want to take a picture of themhahaah

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: A year of natural training. See what it did for me!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 08:49:05 PM »
Keep up the good work and good luck.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 08:51:38 PM »
IMO need some more arm size bigtime.  Good luck.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 09:34:29 PM »
Brutal facial expressions.
follow the arrows

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 10:22:01 PM »
I would say that you have good natural shape and conditioning. That's pretty impressive progress for a year of training.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 10:24:33 PM »

reminds me of DaddyWaddy..

KTMckay

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 11:11:52 PM »
ive got pretty long arms its taking time to put mass on them but theyll be there sometime. they used to be wayy smaller ifyou can believe that.
btw i happen to like my face   ;)

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 11:52:51 AM »
Looking good,especially for just one years training.Get your diet right and your gains will skyrocket.

Vickymc

• Getbig II
  • the natural choice
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 02:45:10 PM »
Stay natural and good luck!

You are doingw well.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 01:52:57 AM »
Your progress isn't bad, how much weight did you gain? between 15-25 lbs?

KTMckay

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2006, 09:12:12 AM »
Your progress isn't bad, how much weight did you gain? between 15-25 lbs?

i couldnt bench press 95 when i  started  :-[ amd weighed about 160. in the pics im 195. im about 205 now .. i need to get my diet down right i just eat whatever but i eat like a horse it works well for me. ill get my diet perfect here sooner or later. i just need some more time to enjoy eating everything while my metabolism can handle it.

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2006, 10:01:41 AM »
i couldnt bench press 95 when i  started  :-[ amd weighed about 160. in the pics im 195. im about 205 now .. i need to get my diet down right i just eat whatever but i eat like a horse it works well for me. ill get my diet perfect here sooner or later. i just need some more time to enjoy eating everything while my metabolism can handle it.

looking real good, but your arm size needs to come up big time... great shouders but your upper back thickness needs to improve... do you have legs?.... its tough to judge when ahlf your body is missing ;) .... ide say start really pushing urself on squats and deadlifts.... force urself to love 'em

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2006, 10:03:45 AM »

how tall are you, you must be like 6'4" to weigh 205 ... 8)

KTMckay

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2006, 10:24:34 AM »
how tall are you, you must be like 6'4" to weigh 205 ... 8)

Yeah iam 6'3-6'4 i hate it. i deadlift all the its my favorite exercise. but my arms are being a problem as theyre very long. My back is coming along fine but ijust need more mass overall. i hate being so tall its hard work trying to fill out such a frame. especially arms and legs.  >:( sorry about not having legs pic though im not really into taking pictures of them yet . sooner or later...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2006, 11:55:55 AM »
Yeah iam 6'3-6'4 i hate it. i deadlift all the its my favorite exercise. but my arms are being a problem as theyre very long. My back is coming along fine but ijust need more mass overall. i hate being so tall its hard work trying to fill out such a frame. especially arms and legs.  >:( sorry about not having legs pic though im not really into taking pictures of them yet . sooner or later...

Looking solid bro. Don't worry we tall people have the advantage anyways. Prioritize your weak points and you should do well.
just push some weight!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 10:49:06 PM »
You're doing well.  Keep up the good, hard work. 

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 12:17:48 PM »
Good work for a year of training.Your a tall fellow so you'll just have to be patient in filling out your frame but you seem to be on the right track.
BTW, your 19 yrs. old now but want to enter a contest in the teen division next year?Wouldn't you be inelligible next year as you'll be 20 then or have you just recently turned 19?

KTMckay

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 02:38:04 PM »
Good work for a year of training.Your a tall fellow so you'll just have to be patient in filling out your frame but you seem to be on the right track.
BTW, your 19 yrs. old now but want to enter a contest in the teen division next year?Wouldn't you be inelligible next year as you'll be 20 then or have you just recently turned 19?
yeah not too long ago

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 09:05:50 AM »
Good job bro keep at it and hit your diet.......dieting is critical.  I also agree....your gonna have to focus on your arms cause they will fall behind quickly with your structure.  Same thing with legs........you have to hit them harder then you hit your favorite bodypart.  Keep it up.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2006, 01:27:23 PM »
u look pretty solid and lean! nice job! 8)

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2006, 05:12:26 PM »
looking good dude but regaurdless if your tall or short it will take alot longer than a year to fill out your frame. id suggest not bothering worrying about competing for a another year or more. i think to many people make that mistake and its the internets fault partialy they are just starting and talking about dieting down? its like what sense does that make. anyway good luck dude

KTMckay

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2006, 12:15:22 AM »
looking good dude but regaurdless if your tall or short it will take alot longer than a year to fill out your frame. id suggest not bothering worrying about competing for a another year or more. i think to many people make that mistake and its the internets fault partialy they are just starting and talking about dieting down? its like what sense does that make. anyway good luck dude
Yeah but i wont have alot of fat to lose when i diet down.  ive already told many people im doing it so i have to. itll be fun for my first time win or lose. i think ill be able to hit a top spot thoought if i do everything according to plan. maybe... alot of people look like shit at local shows  :-[ i cant let that be me on that day.

KTMckay

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 05:42:28 AM »
heres a legs pics from this weekend lol  :o  :D
btw my sleeves arent that short lol theyre kinda rolled up somehow..
yooud never know it but my friend there can curl 185 standing back onb the wall 100% strict