Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS ON LEE PRIEST!!  (Read 24592 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON LEE PRIEST!!
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2006, 04:35:40 PM »
Lee, you agreed to a letter of apology?
onlyme is going to have a heart attack hahaha. I gotta say Lee is acting like a bitch after all the bravado he displayed here. What became of the lawsuit LMAO.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2006, 04:36:07 PM »
Hi Division

You kinda fool that gives brothers a bad name.

Heres a clue, blockhead isn't Div.

I know him, as do other board members.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2006, 04:37:59 PM »
The IFBB is running very very scared now that they see lee is serious about taking them to court.  It is the lastr place they want to be.  I bet if Lee hangs in there the IFBB may end up paying him some money to settle out of court.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2006, 04:38:47 PM »
onlyme is going to have a heart attack hahaha. I gotta say Lee is acting like a bitch after all the bravado he displayed here. What became of the lawsuit LMAO.

Why would I have a heart attack over this

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2006, 04:42:22 PM »
 I'd just like to say thank you and God Bless You to everybody who is offering their support to victims like myself and Lil Mitch Anderson who got seriously inured and almost met death from reading Lee Priests' column in MD.

The 2007 ASC there will be volunteers such as corinth and davidpaul and boonasty who will be collecting donations to give to all the victims of pictures with the image of Lee Priest flipping the middle finger and/or saying something 'shocking and truthful' in the pages of MD. Some of the proceeds will go to funding for research to help educate the public on the casulties and risks reading or seeing things so brutally controversial and rebelious to avoid mishaps that I and innocent people like Lil Mitch Anderson fell victim to.

Despite the contrary...Lil Mitch Anderson was NOT a bodybuilder or bodybuilding fan. He didn't lift weights...I spoke to his parents and they tell me he is an 'A' student at Washington Elementary in Memphis, TN and he would be a few months into the 4th grade. He likes cake, watching football and loved the Titans. He will turn 9yrs old next month and already has his birthday and Christmas wishlist on the fridge.

I don't know how Mr. Blechman sleeps at night knowing how many people got hurt badly and almost killed flipping through the pages of his magazine. Singing Lee to a contract to pen a column seemed like a good idea ON PAPER but he was negligent in not anticipating the risks of Lee and his 'shocking rebelious truthful' comments would seriouslyhurt his readers. Shame on Steve! Shame on him!!!
?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2006, 04:43:08 PM »
The IFBB is running very very scared now that they see lee is serious about taking them to court.  It is the lastr place they want to be.  I bet if Lee hangs in there the IFBB may end up paying him some money to settle out of court.
I'm starting the STFUonlyme fund.

So far there is $50 in the pot for you to keep your chubby little sausage fingers off the keyboard and go back to looking for your tshirts.

Elevate Your Image.™

JT Le Pump

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2006, 05:02:26 PM »
Hi Special Ed:)

Nice letter to the Ifbb you wrote...
Are you a real lawyer?

If not, what do you do for a living?

JT

JT Le Pump

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2006, 05:05:48 PM »
Hey Lee:)

When is dvd #10 due for sale?

JT (Huge fan from Norway:)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2006, 05:15:38 PM »
You agreed to write a letter of apology?

bump...Lee needs to speak on this
Here comes the money shot

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2006, 05:27:26 PM »
The letter states Lee has ALREADY apologized. Are you saying he IS taking legal action??

However, given your longtime membership within the IFBB and based upon your verbal agreement to provide the IFBB with a signed letter of apology indicating you will from this date forward abide by the IFBB Professional Rules, the Committee is prepared to reduce the suspension to nine months, from October 17, 2006 to July 17, 2007.

What do you say onlyme?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2006, 05:36:20 PM »

I think you are all selfish and cruel to be worried about political and legal hogwash with the IFBB and PDI and Lees' involvement when people are bing hurt every single day and there's a soon to be 9rd old kid laying up in a coma who might not ever recover and not to mention...your friend, TheBlockHead in rehab 3x's a week.

You people need to check your priorities.
?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2006, 05:49:28 PM »

So far there is $50 in the pot for you to keep your chubby little sausage fingers off the keyboard and go back to looking for your tshirts.

Don't worry, Lift.

If (when) the IFBB folds, there will still be a stoolie job available for you. 

We've taken care to make sure that all our 'friends' will be taken care of. 

;)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2006, 06:10:16 PM »
Don't worry, Lift.

If (when) the IFBB folds, there will still be a stoolie job available for you. 

We've taken care to make sure that all our 'friends' will be taken care of. 

;)
HAHA. "we" you have a mouse in your pocket?

The day the IFBB folds is the day you're no longer King of the Schmoes.

Elevate Your Image.™

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2006, 06:12:33 PM »

Wow...I seen alot of things on Getbig but I never seen the bickering of rival 'schmoe gangs' with two schmoe leaders dueling.

All over the monopoly of taking pictures of in shape girls in small clothing.
?

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2006, 06:56:52 PM »
However, given your longtime membership within the IFBB and based upon your verbal agreement to provide the IFBB with a signed letter of apology indicating you will from this date forward abide by the IFBB Professional Rules, the Committee is prepared to reduce

DOES THIS MEAN LEE HAS A VERBAL TO GIVE THE LETTER ?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2006, 08:05:23 PM »
Who would know they Ben and Joe make up the rules as they go.Just check the anti drug rules.Hypocrites.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2006, 07:02:06 AM »
Just imagine the possibilities of Lee promoting PDI back home in OZ!He'd make loads more cash then....heck maybe he'd eventually spread throughout Asia even...more $$$$$!! Especially Asia where the athletes here are facing so much crap from the IFBB/ABBF.No wonder they are all out to try and shut down the PDI. ;D
P

mrsirjojo

• Getbig II
  • Si vis pacem, Para bellum.
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2006, 11:39:04 AM »
"Ben Weider, CM, CQ, CStJ, PhD"

This guy needs to get over himself.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2006, 11:42:23 AM »

Whatever moron another one down the drain for you.  do you ever get anything right.  What a guy.  Have you been looking for another job.  Hey and send me that $50 or do you need it to pay your monthly dues on the IFBB Pay for Gay site.  Man you must be getting tired of being a loser.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2006, 11:43:42 AM »
Ben is the MAN! :o

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2006, 11:59:57 AM »
Whatever moron another one down the drain for you.  do you ever get anything right.  What a guy.  Have you been looking for another job.  Hey and send me that $50 or do you need it to pay your monthly dues on the IFBB Pay for Gay site.  Man you must be getting tired of being a loser.
Where are those Tshirts?

Elevate Your Image.™

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2006, 12:03:41 PM »
Where are those Tshirts?

Honey you are a little late.  I posted on here the day after Wayne had them.  How many do you want.  I can get Wayne to send you out some COD.  But better hurry their aren't many left.  Nice try though.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2006, 12:06:21 PM »
Just imagine the possibilities of Lee promoting PDI back home in OZ!He'd make loads more cash then....heck maybe he'd eventually spread throughout Asia even...more $$$$$!! Especially Asia where the athletes here are facing so much crap from the IFBB/ABBF.No wonder they are all out to try and shut down the PDI. ;D

There will be a PDI Australian Show.  And yes it will be huge.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2006, 12:53:39 PM »
Lee cop'd a plea and got his "sentence" reduced to 9 months?  ???

A real outlaw would have taken all 12...........

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2006, 02:02:40 PM »
lee didn't cop anything there trying to kiss his ass without losing too much face so they offer a 9 month susp. assuming he doesn't compete in england