Author Topic: Clomid: A word to the wise...  (Read 6689 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Clomid: A word to the wise...
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 09:27:02 PM »
Divison (long time no see! :)  how do you split up the HCG?from 5000iu kit.. since it comes out to 5000iu's per cc (1ml)
do you spread it out into smaller (insulin type) pins and refregirate ? also can refregireate for 7days of 14?  A pharmacist and Doctor both told me that recombined HCG is stable for up to 14 days refrigreated, please elaborate on what you know...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Clomid: A word to the wise...
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 09:36:13 PM »
Divison (long time no see! :)  how do you split up the HCG?from 5000iu kit.. since it comes out to 5000iu's per cc (1ml)
do you spread it out into smaller (insulin type) pins and refregirate ? also can refregireate for 7days of 14?  A pharmacist and Doctor both told me that recombined HCG is stable for up to 14 days refrigreated, please elaborate on what you know...

So it's a 5mL vial.........add the 5mL of bacteriostatic water and store it like that. 

I've only been prescribed the 10mL vial which comes with the requisite vial of water.

Is your kit the same?

Reconstituted HCG is good for up to 60 days, per the label, but it's probably still good for up to 90 before it actually denatures.

If it's a 5,000IU kit, that's 1,000IU per mL........so if you want it broken down smaller, 500IU that would be .5mL.

200IU - .2mL

etc.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...