Author Topic: Joint pain with winny  (Read 2335 times)

Puller

• Getbig II
Joint pain with winny
« on: October 16, 2006, 04:35:54 PM »
I'm currently on 600mg/week test-e and 50mg ED winny. I'm just getting into my third week and my joints (esp. knees) are killing me. I'm doing a Bill Starr routine which has me doing core excersises 3x per week. I just picked up some joint soother and plan to hydrate myself more. Any additional advice?

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Joint pain with winny
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 03:51:19 PM »
if you re squating 3 times a week with any real weight your knees are going to be hurting. Make sure you give your joints time to rest if your haveing issues with them. Remeber, especially because of your special supplementation you run a higher risk of moving more than the little bits in your body can handle. Be smart, if something is botherting you find an alternative. ( I know, I know, no pain no gain but we all know what I am talking about.) also I am assuming that you are getting all of the nessacary fats and are taking joint supplements.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Joint pain with winny
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 06:06:17 PM »
I'm currently on 600mg/week test-e and 50mg ED winny. I'm just getting into my third week and my joints (esp. knees) are killing me. I'm doing a Bill Starr routine which has me doing core excersises 3x per week. I just picked up some joint soother and plan to hydrate myself more. Any additional advice?
dude winny is waterbased so joint pain is going to happen

replace winny with deca or equipoise and take it easy on legs for a few days and it will go away