Author Topic: The Arizona Cardinals are a bunch of idiots lol  (Read 4056 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: The Arizona Cardinals are a bunch of idiots lol
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2006, 10:06:29 AM »
I wonder how many overrated LBs have 18 tackles and a forced fumble in a game?  I think he's arguably the best LB in the league behind a healthy Ray Lewis.  I rank Lewis first because he's black . . . .   

I didn't see much of the game but didn't chicago's offense give up alot of turnovers causing the bears defense to be on the field alot?

I can't get over bettis running him over like the bitch he is ;D

lewis is past his prime and always was overatted as far as all time lb's are concerned

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2006, 10:08:46 AM »
I didn't see much of the game but didn't chicago's offense give up alot of turnovers causing the bears defense to be on the field alot?

lewis is past his prime and always was overatted as far as all time lb's are concerned

E

Just based on this post alone I'd NEVER guess you are a steeler's fan   ;D

body88

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2006, 10:10:27 AM »
I Love it. The Cardinals fell apart. It's funny cause alot of people were talking about how the cards were going to be a contender this year..... ::)

Anyways, I can't blame Dennis Green for melting down. He goes out there after a tough loss, and has to answer asinine questions.

The Bears were exposed. I'm not sold on Grossman. Their defense is great. No doubt. I just don't care for all the hype.........

The cards played a tough game. They had Chicago beat on all fronts. They should have won that game. The bears have a great defense. One of the best. But they are vastly overrated as that game showed.

I do not blame Deny one bit. At least he showed some emotion after the loss. He should have been going for the jugular all game. The cards had/have absolutely nothing to lose. If they had been more aggressive they would have been up by alot more than 20.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2006, 10:15:04 AM »
Too bad Bettis retired, Steelers could use him. :D

what is there too much food left at their buffet? ???

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2006, 10:16:47 AM »
Ulacher is awesome..............   but so is Bettis. still , other than ray lewis who else who you rahter have in the middle besides Ulacher?

james farrior 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2006, 10:18:46 AM »
Ray Lewis is a special player. Not only is he a beast, he has the ability to get his whole defense to raise there game. His emotion is pretty amazing.

he's a criminal and belongs in jail

E
E

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2006, 10:25:34 AM »
Shoulda, woulda, coulda, but didn't.  No matter what happened in the first half, good teams find a way to get the W and the Bears did. 

As far as comparing the 85 Bears to the crew from 2006, you're all a bunch of idiots.  We're not even halfway into the season yet.  Save your comparisons until the season develops.  It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Anyone remember that wild game Houston and Buffalo years ago where Buffalo came back by like 35 or something in the second half? 

BEARS
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2006, 10:26:48 AM »

vid of bas rutten talking ahout owning urlacher and proving that he's a bitch 8)

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2006, 10:58:11 AM »

E

I don't know where Lewis stacks up among all-time greats, but he was the most dominant player in the NFL a few years ago.  He anchored one of the best defenses in NFL history. 

body88

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2006, 12:40:35 PM »

vid of bas rutten talking ahout owning urlacher and proving that he's a bitch 8)

E

Earl!! Come one bro. If big Ben was at a bar and that same scenerio happened with Mike Tyson (Ben for whatever reason did not know who he was) Do you think he would go outside and fight him after he found out who he was? This being when Tyson was world Champion of course. Come on!!

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2006, 12:42:22 PM »
How bout them Steelers.

BEARS
BKS - Guardian of Truth

body88

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2006, 12:50:16 PM »
Shoulda, woulda, coulda, but didn't.  No matter what happened in the first half, good teams find a way to get the W and the Bears did. 

As far as comparing the 85 Bears to the crew from 2006, you're all a bunch of idiots.  We're not even halfway into the season yet.  Save your comparisons until the season develops.  It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Anyone remember that wild game Houston and Buffalo years ago where Buffalo came back by like 35 or something in the second half? 

BEARS

Six games is a third  of the season. This team is not even close to as good as the 85 bears. When they play a really good team they will be beat. Don't get me wrong the Bears are very good this year and have a great shot to go to the superbowl. But the team is all defense.Which is not a bad thing unless your offense depends 100 percent on how the qb performs. Old Rex is not the best guy to have to depend on imo. What about the run? If Rex is not playing well they are in deep shit. They got lucky with the defensive td and the Cardinals making huge mistakes. That win came more from the Cardinals melting down and handing them the game than Chicago rising above and finding a way to win. Arizona is absolutely awful by the way. A trully GREAT team  would have smashed them from the get go You will not like what I just typed but it is the truth. Stop believing your own hype. Which is what everyone saw after that game was happening with this bears team. With Grossmans performance if that was the playoffs and the team was not the cardinals you could have kissed your guaranteed super bowl birth bye bye.

The Bears are a very good team. But you all need to relize you can be beaten and will be beaten before the playoffs. Thats a fact. You may very well go to the superbowl. But that is def not guaranteed. Even more so after that performance against the 1 and 4 rookie quarterbacked Cardinals.

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2006, 01:18:23 PM »

Six games is a third  of the season. This team is not even close to as good as the 85 bears. When they play a really good team they will be beat. Don't get me wrong the Bears are very good this year and have a great shot to go to the superbowl. But the team is all defense.Which is not a bad thing unless your offense depends 100 percent on how the qb performs. Old Rex is not the best guy to have to depend on imo. What about the run? If Rex is not playing well they are in deep shit. They got lucky with the defensive td and the Cardinals making huge mistakes. That win came more from the Cardinals melting down and handing them the game than Chicago rising above and finding a way to win. Arizona is absolutely awful by the way. A trully GREAT team  would have smashed them from the get go You will not like what I just typed but it is the truth. Stop believing your own hype. Which is what everyone saw after that game was happening with this bears team. With Grossmans performance if that was the playoffs and the team was not the cardinals you could have kissed your guaranteed super bowl birth bye bye.

The Bears are a very good team. But you all need to relize you can be beaten and will be beaten before the playoffs. Thats a fact.

Where in my post did I say they were as good as in 85?  In fact I said why bother comparing.  As far as the team being all defense and Rex not being the best guy to depend on, where is the rushing game etc.   I personally believe that they are still adjusting to finally having a guy with the potential and capabilities at QB that they have in Rex.  And as far as poor performances, like Monday, he's only human and he's still young...It happens.  Thankfully it's a Team game and other players were able to pick it up and win the game anyway. 

"A trully GREAT team  would have smashed them from the get go"  Would you consider the 72 Dolphins who went undefeated a truely great team?  I would.  And they almost lost a game that season to the lowly Vikings who finished at 7-7 that year...16-14.  So enough with the smashing nonsense.  Truly great teams find a way to win even when they should not period.  and I'm not comparing the Bears to the Dolphins, I'm simply refuting your comment with a fact.

I'm not creating or believing hype.  In fact I'm pleasantly surprised and am still waiting for the losses to come.  Been a long time since we've had a Bear team as good as this one.  I'm appreciating and enjoying the ride as far as it goes, no more no less.

BEARS
BKS - Guardian of Truth

body88

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2006, 01:20:12 PM »
My mistake

"As far as comparing the 85 Bears to the crew from 2006, you're all a bunch of idiots.  We're not even halfway into the season yet.  Save your comparisons until the season develops.  It's a marathon, not a sprint."

I took that qoute in the wrong manner. I understand what you are saying now.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2006, 08:58:36 PM »

Earl!! Come one bro. If big Ben was at a bar and that same scenerio happened with Mike Tyson (Ben for whatever reason did not know who he was) Do you think he would go outside and fight him after he found out who he was? This being when Tyson was world Champion of course. Come on!!

that's not the point

the point is brian wanted to fight him just because bas accidentally stepped on his foot, a sure sign of a douchebag

brian was probably thinking "i'm so much bigger than this guy i would kill him" ::)

than he finds out who he is and he's like "oh mr. rutten i'm so sorry can i buy you a drink" ::)

urlacher =  bitch

E
E

body88

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2006, 09:04:50 PM »
that's not the point

the point is brian wanted to fight him just because bas accidentally stepped on his foot, a sure sign of a douchebag

brian was probably thinking "i'm so much bigger than this guy i would kill him" ::)

than he finds out who he is and he's like "oh mr. rutten i'm so sorry can i buy you a drink" ::)

urlacher =  bitch

E

lmao...

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2006, 01:17:35 AM »
bas rutten is hilarious. that bar fighting demo clip is a classic
Go Big Red!!!