Author Topic: Tren Extreme by American Cellular labs  (Read 99368 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: Tren Extreme by American Cellular labs
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2008, 11:04:45 AM »
no fast acton labs is a reputable company with good products. they sell a tren clone, a superdrol clone, a halodrol clone, a couple really good fat burners, and that m1dt i referenced.

Reputable by who, YOU? the FDA??  ???

"clones" huh? That means they are complete rip offs. dangerous and will mess you up worse than you realize. Have fun!  8)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »
Reputable by who, YOU? the FDA??  ???

"clones" huh? That means they are complete rip offs. dangerous and will mess you up worse than you realize. Have fun!  8)

but b he sells supplements for a living so therefore that makes him an expert hands down even though he has no personal experience to speak of with anything except maybe an eight ball

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »
but b he sells supplements for a living so therefore that makes him an expert hands down even though he has no personal experience to speak of with anything except maybe an eight ball

Yeah, sure .....

Just trying to say that anyone can make a pro hormone now adays.

I might just whip some up in my bath tub tonight, bottle them and voila! Make some quick cash, have the FDA shut me down, but who cares, I just made a ton of money on easy prey with my far fetched advertising...Instantant ly becoming reputable!  :-\

amiricanmade

• Getbig I
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2008, 04:50:40 PM »
Well a bottle of tren runs say 65 average at most places, a bottle lasts a month doesn't seem too steep to me. A full 8 week cycle of tren and mass with PCT of estro and viraloid might set you back 300 and you stand to gain 15 or so pounds of keepable muscle mass. Few if any legit STEROID cycles can offer that and they'll cost twice as much.

Just sayin...

Hey Mike, What do you recommend taking when coming off? I been on Tren for about 6 weeks now as well as Stanz. I want to come off but not sure what to take. Could you point me the right way? I have a bottle of Estro Extreme but also think i need other stuff including things in order to get my balls back to work. Also, do you ship? Is so i will PM you and hopefully i can order the recommended stuff through you. Thanks.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2008, 03:00:48 AM »
no fast acton labs is a reputable company with good products. they sell a tren clone, a superdrol clone, a halodrol clone, a couple really good fat burners, and that m1dt i referenced.

Their products have been lab tested and do meet lable claims BUT keep an eye on them. Smallish companies like that have a tendency to produce great products early on, and then cut ingrediants before they jump ship. Think yellow bullets, little fuckers were great for a while and the last 2 batches had no ephedrine and I had 20 people return the fucking things. When evo labs products comes back out I think this week they will be good purchases. They're second to ACL for prohormones IMO.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2008, 03:02:15 AM »
Hey Mike, What do you recommend taking when coming off? I been on Tren for about 6 weeks now as well as Stanz. I want to come off but not sure what to take. Could you point me the right way? I have a bottle of Estro Extreme but also think i need other stuff including things in order to get my balls back to work. Also, do you ship? Is so i will PM you and hopefully i can order the recommended stuff through you. Thanks.

Take the estro 4 pills a day 2 in the morn 2 about 8 hours later for a couple weeks, then taper off. I highly recommend viraloid for post cycle, it gets your balls back online plus it resensitises your AR receptors and helps a lot with keeping size post cycle. Feel free to PM.

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2008, 03:43:32 PM »
 So again, anybody know if any of these products are gonna be at the Arnold Classic?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2008, 11:10:01 AM »
So again, anybody know if any of these products are gonna be at the Arnold Classic?

Doubt it. Try their website and ask them.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2008, 02:13:40 AM »

Whenever I've seen PH's at the Arnold they seem to sell really fast.  I remember when my friends raided legal gear's both when they were selling methy 1 t for 20 bones a bottle when they came out with it.

amiricanmade

• Getbig I
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2008, 03:52:44 PM »
Take the estro 4 pills a day 2 in the morn 2 about 8 hours later for a couple weeks, then taper off. I highly recommend viraloid for post cycle, it gets your balls back online plus it resensitises your AR receptors and helps a lot with keeping size post cycle. Feel free to PM.
You got PM. PM me your store # if you can. I would like to come pick these up

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2008, 07:57:34 PM »
Their products have been lab tested and do meet lable claims BUT keep an eye on them. Smallish companies like that have a tendency to produce great products early on, and then cut ingrediants before they jump ship. Think yellow bullets, little fuckers were great for a while and the last 2 batches had no ephedrine and I had 20 people return the fucking things. When evo labs products comes back out I think this week they will be good purchases. They're second to ACL for prohormones IMO.

Are you telling me you have a certificate from ACL that all of their products are tested??? Stop by. Maurice Sandoval has some photoshopped certs. I call BS on that one.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2008, 07:00:16 AM »
Swole, where is your store in SoCal?  Maybe I can drive to it.  I'm in soCal as well.  Can you PM me.  I'm interested in this cycle as well.

Quick question to you and Mike.  So I hear about 15 pound gains but how much fat are these people gaining?  Do you need to eat like a horse?  If I'm starting my 12-16 week cut down diet will this cycle be a waste of money since I'm not eating as much as I did this past winter?

Thanks

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2008, 07:06:34 AM »
Swole, where is your store in SoCal?  Maybe I can drive to it.  I'm in soCal as well.  Can you PM me.  I'm interested in this cycle as well.

Quick question to you and Mike.  So I hear about 15 pound gains but how much fat are these people gaining?  Do you need to eat like a horse?  If I'm starting my 12-16 week cut down diet will this cycle be a waste of money since I'm not eating as much as I did this past winter?

Thanks

bro im sure everyone here will tell you, you gotta eat big to get big...but honestly if you do take this stack while dieting im not sure but it might help keep your strength up that you would be bound to lsoe due to dieting...i would actually like to know how you make out if you decide to try that...you definetly wont blow up since your cutting but you might be able to keep the strength up...good luck. and im interested in what mike and swole says?

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »
American Cellular is definetly legit all their products are the real deal and infact they have a new anti out called HMG that many feel is as close to the real deal as ever before.  My store carries the full line and I have tried each one their definetly legit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2008, 07:31:20 AM »
Swole, Mike, where you guys at?  Need some info on this product.  thx.

Fourslot40

• Getbig II
  • DAMN!
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2008, 07:55:42 PM »
From what I've researched, this product is solely sold through ACL.  I sent them an email three days ago and got no response.  Maybe it's sold somewhere else but I didn't find it.  All of the recommended sites do not have it. 

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2008, 09:07:06 PM »
From what I've researched, this product is solely sold through ACL.  I sent them an email three days ago and got no response.  Maybe it's sold somewhere else but I didn't find it.  All of the recommended sites do not have it. 

No internet stores, only Max Muscles and their web site,  :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2008, 08:21:05 AM »
No internet stores, only Max Muscles and their web site,  :-\

swole and mike claim that they have stores that sell it but they aren't responding.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2008, 02:27:05 PM »
If you look at the ingredients behind ACL they are just using basic compounds. There is nothing special with  their tren opposed to anyone elses. Its all 19-Nor but some companies do spike their stuff. ACL Sells to anyone and everyone. Try Max Muscle in Rancho Cucamonga I hear they have a good selection for Tren related products.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2008, 10:52:16 AM »
Swole, Mike, where you guys at?  Need some info on this product.  thx.

What do you need to know?

amiricanmade

• Getbig I
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2008, 07:31:11 PM »
Hey Mike, i been doing waht you have said. But i got acneeee badd man. Is there anything else i can take instead? Maybe Novadex? Please let me know...this ish is making me look like a pepperoni pizza!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2008, 12:29:06 PM »
Hey Mike, i been doing waht you have said. But i got acneeee badd man. Is there anything else i can take instead? Maybe Novadex? Please let me know...this ish is making me look like a pepperoni pizza!

How much tren did you take, how long? Did you get any gains?  How old are you?  These questions will help anyone wanting to try.  As for acne.

Take superhot showers, exfoliate to death and use a good Benadyl Peroxide solution.  Retin A if you live close to mexico and can get it.