Author Topic: How CLOSE are you to your PHYSIOLOGICAL Limit and What do you WANT to Attain?  (Read 5695 times)

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
He pussied out.  But we all knew that was coming.  Karma is a bitch tho....... ;D

Why doesn't that surprise me...

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Ok gramps....... :o

LOL, and get off the sauce too...that's for lil' girly men like you, kid. Ooops... ;D
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Ok gramps....... :o

Damn man, is the skinny boy in your avatar you "Darth"? ;)
Team Goodrum!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
I swear on my life I will reach this level of muscular development and quality in the near future.
~

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Aaaah, good ol' Mike...I still miss him... :'(
Team Goodrum!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Aaaah, good ol' Mike...I still miss him... :'(

I'm bring him back using my own physique!
~

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I'm bring him back using my own physique!

Good luck...
Team Goodrum!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
So is the trend less is more more prevalent as of late?

Definetly.. I think I'm way past my 'I want to be as big as a pro phase' and looking at things more realistically for a nice balanced every day physique, I've also lost interest in using gear, been there done that.. luckily I built a good solid foundation before I ever  took steroids so I still have a ton of quality muscle after all the drugs.  At this point I'm more interested in looking like Frank Sepe then Markus Ruhl.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Definetly.. I think I'm way past my 'I want to be as big as a pro phase' and looking at things more realistically for a nice balanced every day physique, I've also lost interest in using gear, been there done that.. luckily I built a good solid foundation before I ever  took steroids so I still have a ton of quality muscle after all the drugs.  At this point I'm more interested in looking like Frank Sepe then Markus Ruhl.

As someone who used way too much gear back in the day, I can say that I think you've made the right choice.  Markus will shrink back to "normal size" in no time.  No offense to the bro, I've met him a few times and he's a good guy, but that mass ain't gonna last.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Because "all natural" is a myth.  Unless you live on a farm, grow your own food, and never use protein powders and creatine, then you are not all natural.  All the growth hormone and steroids in the food we eat everyday preclude that assumption.  All you have to do is go to a middle or high school and look at the kids today versus 10 years ago.

They look the same.  Please provide evidence or a study of some sort to back up this claim.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
TA your avatar is the gayest fucking thing ive ever seen ::)
would just like to re-emphasize this :)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Honestly, I'm way off on size and conditioning for where I'd like to be (Dexter Jackson-ish), unless my mind changes.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
As a lifetime Natural, I believe i can never get more than 200lbs of meat in my A$$ in my lifetime.....its about setting goals, physiologically I can get no further!

Someone Please show 5 naturals who have had more than 200lbs of meat in their a$$ under 6ft, nobody can!!!!,,,.........blah blah blah blah

keep telling everyone your theories and eventually you will belive them son!!!!

ta ta

I know several.
Stop making excuses.

electricvomit

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
They look the same.  Please provide evidence or a study of some sort to back up this claim.

Well, it's pretty common knowledge that kids are entering puberty earlier than ever these days...just do a search on google scholar. If you're looking for an exact reason why, you might want to pack a lunch. It would be unethical to do a study on children and sex hormones.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
As a lifetime Natural, I believe i can never get more than 200lbs of meat in my A$$ in my lifetime.....its about setting goals, physiologically I can get no further!

Someone Please show 5 naturals who have had more than 200lbs of meat in their a$$ under 6ft, nobody can!!!!,,,.........blah blah blah blah

keep telling everyone your theories and eventually you will belive them son!!!!

ta ta

'200lb of meat' in your ass ???

that must take some doing. did you let the whole football league sodomise you or something?

monster not sitting down for the rest of your life.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
getting there slowly but surely

this is damn near perfection for me:
Here comes the money shot

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
It is a given that we all adhere to a physiological limit as humans and we all get to determine where in that limit we feel is perfection.

While my physiological upper limit as a Lifetime Natural is around 190-200,2-4 percent bodyfat, as I am under 6 feet, I am not certain that I really want to be in that upper level.

I think 5-8 pound increase in muscle and I am at my personal ideal.

How do you feel about what your limit is and where you are in development and what you IDEALLY want to accomplish?

so if you could be handed 20 pounds of solid muscle right now you would say no?

E
E