Author Topic: Bad Hair Day  (Read 6160 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Re: Bad Hair Day
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2006, 12:01:31 PM »
Were these grins for the catchy little song, ...or for the constant instant replays?  :D
a little of both to be honest.  the more i watched the replay, the funnier it got.  he just yoked the poor man!  lol

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2006, 12:02:09 PM »
;D  That's "Mr. Swine" to you. 

I could never call someone as immature as you Mr.
Sorry... ain't happening.  :-\
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2006, 12:03:38 PM »
I could never call someone as immature as you Mr.
Sorry... ain't happening.  :-\

Well, my kids do call me a big kid.  What can I say?  Guilty. 

But you're still old.  And way too uptight.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2006, 12:03:50 PM »
a little of both to be honest.  the more i watched the replay, the funnier it got.  he just yoked the poor man!  lol

{LOL} I figured you'd get a kick out of it. Truth be told, the more I saw it, the funnier it became.  :-[
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2006, 12:05:36 PM »
Well, my kids do call me a big kid.  What can I say?  Guilty. 

But you're still old.

That's a myth

And way too uptight.

Only in all the right places. Nothing wrong with maintaining good muscletone.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2006, 12:07:14 PM »
That's a myth

Only in all the right places. Nothing wrong with maintaining good muscletone.

Who is your plastic surgeon? 

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2006, 12:19:37 PM »
Did anyone catch Charo on Today, Friday?  What is she, 70?  She looked hot and I have a 50" HDTV!  I think they had to tell her to stop flashing beaver shots. LOL  You'd of had to see the show, But My point was you can add her to the list.  She looked to be in her early 30's.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8360598861518651413&q=Charo
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2006, 02:38:41 PM »

why was my post deleted?  >:(

someone can't handle the truth?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2006, 03:04:06 PM »
hello . . . still waiting for an explanation.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2006, 08:36:02 AM »
You have to admit it was a little cruel...  :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2006, 10:40:51 AM »
Did anyone catch Charo on Today, Friday?  What is she, 70?  She looked hot and I have a 50" HDTV!  I think they had to tell her to stop flashing beaver shots. LOL  You'd of had to see the show, But My point was you can add her to the list.  She looked to be in her early 30's.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8360598861518651413&q=Charo

She looks good for her age.  Check out her full name:  María Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza.     

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2006, 03:28:46 PM »
You have to admit it was a little cruel...  :-\

it was intentionally cruel . . . hag said that unlike women who had children, she still had it.  But she can't take the heat when I say she missed the bus b/c she's delusional about what children mean and what looks mean?

smacks of gayhem.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2006, 05:00:58 PM »
it was intentionally cruel . . . hag said that unlike women who had children, she still had it.  But she can't take the heat when I say she missed the bus b/c she's delusional about what children mean and what looks mean?

smacks of Mayhem.

1st - The name is Jaguar, ...not hag, bag, or any of the other harassing & demeaning insults you seem to delight in hurling my way.

2nd - I didn't say women who had children did not have it. Those women I named, Sophia Loren, Jaclyn Smith, Kim Basinger all have children. Heck, look at Laura, she's older than me, and has had kids, and no one by any stretch of the imagination can say she doesn't have it, so that's just ridiculous.

3rd - I did NOT say I still have it because I have never had kids. I attributed my appearance to my genetics, and my lifestyle. Being in the film industry, I have always pro-actively sought to maintain myself in ways that the "average" woman does not. Most women, don't think about staving off the 'aging process' until after it has begun. I also have great genes. Neither of my parents looked anywhere near to their age, and their kids inherited that. And my sister who no longer gets carded, now looks like a woman after having her kids, not because she washed up from having kids, ...but because now that she's had kids, the bones in her pelvis have opened up, and she now has hips, ...not to mention boobies and a butt, which she didn't have before.

4th - You obviously have no idea what a woman's body goes through or the changes that can occur as a result of hormonal trauma.

5th - You were the one who claimed women age badly. My claim was that I believed all things being equal, that women age better than men, but that the discrepancy for an accelerated process in women was due to the trauma of pregnancy & childbirth.

6th - If anything, it was your comment about women and how they age that was out-of-line, ...not to mention some of your previous and subsequent comments.

Bottom line is this: You like to hide behind your cloak of anonymity threatening & harassing me despite your knowledge that such activity is illegal, and despite my having asked you to stop. You made numerous intentional & unwarranted personal attacks against another poster in this thread, and now you're crying because your comments were appropriately deleted.
w