Author Topic: Little Mitch Anderson: Our Thoughts&Prayers are with you!  (Read 6948 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Little Mitch Anderson: Our Thoughts&Prayers are with you!
« on: October 19, 2006, 03:34:52 PM »

As some of you here already know...young Mitchell P. Anderson, a 4th grader at Washington Elementary School in Memphis, TN still remains in a coma and doctors say the prognosis looks very bleak.

"Outrage! I don't understand how that magazine could not forsee this happening...you think that things won't happen to you or could happen to your family but I am proof that things can and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone els" says Mitchell's mother, Jane, 42 an accountant.

The incident occured at a Kroger's grocery store outside of Memphis, TN when 8 yr old Mitchell, or Mitch for short was with his mother and like most boys that age...like to feel adventurous and wander off alone. "I was examining fresh vegetables and I turned around and Mitch was gone...my first thought was the cereal aisle or toy aisle so straight there I went" says, Jane.

Mitch entered the magazine aisle and picked up a copy of MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT MAGAZINE, a periodical published monthly which features enormously fantasic physiques and professional bodybuilders. Mitch came across a column penned by professional weightlifter Lee Priest who is regarded as the most RUTHLESS, REBELLIOUS and EXTREME OUTLAW that Planet Earth has ever witnessed who was showing the 'middle finger' and said extremely SHOCKING and CONTROVERSIAL things from time to time. It judged too harsh for little Mitch Andersons' system and caused him to collapse, seize all over the floor and fall into a deep state of coma.

"I saw my son on the floor...foam comming out of his mouth...shaking...(sniff, whimper) I didn't know why...then I saw the magazine and seen the tattoo's on that mans face....why did they put him in there?" says Jane.

Mitch was rushed to Hope Memorial Hospital and has been in their intensive care unit ever since.

No calls were returned and no comment was placed from the corporate office of MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT MAGAZINE however a source who wished to remain anonymous claimed that the risk factor and liability were covered because on the cover of that issue it clearly said "Lee Priest: The Ultimate Rebel in a SHOCKING interview".

Plastic wrap usually encases the magazine but from time to time they are out fo the plastic wrapping and are free for all to flip through and there is no age limit to purchase the magazine.

"I think it's wrong...that magazine is so SHOCKING and DANGEROUS with that muscle man Lee Priest being able to 'speak his mind' and 'tell the truth'. They should be only available by those over 29 and two ID's should be present...it should be held at a higher risk factor than liquor...look at what happened to my son" says, Jane.

TheBlockHead is another victim of 'The Priest Confessional'. I suffered a mild CVS(stroke) after reading something very SHOCKING and CONTROVERSIAL from that REBEL Lee Priest. I got lucky...the clerk at 7-11 where my personal bad luck happened was quick thinking and called 911. I am posting this report on my friend and innocent victim, Mitch Anderson. He was innocent and I pray this happens to no other people. Why won't Steve Blechman come forward and face this?
?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Little Mitch Anderson: Our Thoughts&Prayers are with you!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 03:42:20 PM »
Block get little Mitch's dad to join Getbug and once the old man toughens up here he can pass it on to the Kid.Although most on here are little girls.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 03:43:02 PM »
He is in thought's and prayer's of all the brother's that I represent Block. A truely tragic story.

I wonder what Lee "rebel without a cause" priest has to say about his?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 03:47:28 PM »
He is in thought's and prayer's of all the brother's that I represent Block. A truely tragic story.

I wonder what Lee "rebel without a cause" priest has to say about his?
He is avoiding the issue...he won't comment on it and neither will any authorities at MD Magazine.
?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 03:51:59 PM »
Damn you Lee Priest!!!!

Damn you MD!!!!!

God bless Little Mitch Anderson and The BlockHead.....God bless you.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 03:58:53 PM »
Damn you Lee Priest!!!!

Damn you MD!!!!!

God bless Little Mitch Anderson and The BlockHead.....God bless you.....

Thank you, sir. Thank you for all of your support and concern. Lord know we need them all at this very hard time.

I have my good days and bad...today I had a little bit of feeling and the numbness wasn't as severe on in my left arm and I was able to walk without my crutches. My physical therepists claim i should be back to normal in about 4-6 months so I am looking forward to that.

I was at least expecting a courtesy call or card or something from Steve Blechman...but nothing. I figure the least he can do is pay my medical bills...to no avail.
?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 04:04:29 PM »
Do a joint lawsuit.You could end up with a fast car.The kid could end up with Tatts.

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 04:07:39 PM »
lmao blockhead....great stuff. 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 04:10:16 PM »
 My lawyer says that I have a case if I want to pursue this but he does acknowledge that MD Magazine has their asses covered by warning their readers how Lee is an ULTIMATE Rebel and he says and writes SHOCKING and controversial things so it would be hard to win favor of potential jurors.

I'm looking into other angles and avenues, Miss Karen but thanks for your support. PM me if you would like to make a donation to the 'Lil Mitch Make a Wish' foundation. All proceeds and donations go to the family of Mitch Anderson to help cover the mountains of medical bills piling up.
?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 04:11:37 PM »
prayers are with the kid

but his mom and dad need to be beaten with a hammer(the claw side)publicly ,thats stupid how some people will do anything for publicity and lawsuit money

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 04:16:44 PM »
prayers are with the kid

but his mom and dad need to be beaten with a hammer(the claw side)publicly ,thats stupid how some people will do anything for publicity and lawsuit money
I understand. I agree but this kid almost died and lays in a coma as a direct result of something SHOCKING Lee Priest said in MD Magazine...the Magazine, Steve Blechman and the grocery store chain should ALL be held liable for this.
?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »
BlockHead, it sounds like your road to recovery is going to be long and hard. I know how much you're looking forward to going to the ASC in March. I hope every single day when you're doing your long and painful physical therapy you imagine yourself being able to walk into the Expo without your crutches. Dream of that day in March when you walk unassisted into the Expo and walk right up to the MD booth and face the men that put you through so much. We'll all be right there with you as you face Steve and Lee and demand an apology for all the pain they've caused you and Lee's other victims.  Stay strong Block...stay strong......we're all praying for you....

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 04:20:53 PM »
That's exactly the reason wal-mart won't sell these types of magazines. Kroger is partly to blame as well.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 04:21:16 PM »
prayers are with the kid

"bro", as you can tell from some of my post's and attitude, I am a bit of player/baller/major ball breaker, but even I can have symapthy for this kid and his family, god forbid this should happen to someone you love.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2006, 04:21:37 PM »
Just goes to show even in a grocery store you must hold the hand of children.MD should settle out of court.I will not buy another MD Mag until this matter has been settled.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 04:22:37 PM »
I understand. I agree but this kid almost died and lays in a coma as a direct result of something SHOCKING Lee Priest said in MD Magazine...the Magazine, Steve Blechman and the grocery store chain should ALL be held liable for this.
;Dsomebody probably still thinks this is for real ,your still great at this ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 04:30:21 PM »
BlockHead, it sounds like your road to recovery is going to be long and hard. I know how much you're looking forward to going to the ASC in March. I hope every single day when you're doing your long and painful physical therapy you imagine yourself being able to walk into the Expo without your crutches. Dream of that day in March when you walk unassisted into the Expo and walk right up to the MD booth and face the men that put you through so much. We'll all be right there with you as you face Steve and Lee and demand an apology for all the pain they've caused you and Lee's other victims.  Stay strong Block...stay strong......we're all praying for you....
Thank you again, sir for you encouraging words. It means more than you know to me. My dream...is to be able to walk into the expo...of the 2007 ASC without my crutches, although a 'pimp cane' would be pretty cool. I plan on going straight to Steve Blechman and the MD booth and demand an answer and shove my medical bills down Steve Blechmans throat! Then I will go over to wherever Lee Priest is...and show him the damage he caused as a result of his OUTLAW and REBEL ways. I will make him look at pictures of me in rehab and in the ER with I.V.s stuck in me and describe the agony of having to have your wife clean you after using the bathroom...or to walk into the kitchen...all the time off of work I missed...they way my life is forever changed.

Depending on the condition of my new friend, Mitch Anderson...the Anderson family, Jane and Peter, will attend along side of me and with Mitch in a wheelchair and they will protest and show the world how regulation needs to be tightened on MD magazine. 

Thank you to you, Miss Karen for your passive agressive protest. Thank you for taking a stand! Thank you danielson for knowing the truth about MD Magazine and just how lethal a picture of Lee Priest flipping the bird can be.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 04:59:50 PM »
I blame the supplemental industrial complex.   Those bastards own the banks, wall street and the Walmart shelves.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 05:05:06 PM »
hey TheBlockhead!!

Lee asked me to pass this greeting on to you  :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 05:05:41 PM »
That is the dumbest shit ever. Some bitch loses sight of her child and blames a damn magazine for his seizure? Fucking whore.

Midgets are scary enough, combine them with outrageous rebellion and all hell breaks loose!
E

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 05:09:15 PM »
MAXX WTH is wrong with you,flashin that pic like your a licensed on something.
My chest is palpitating.

Anyone have Kamali's lawyers number? I can add this on to my Vioxx claim

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 05:45:42 PM »
Im starting to feel a sharp pain in my chest from looking at that pic :'(

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2006, 05:48:19 PM »
As some of you here already know...young Mitchell P. Anderson, a 4th grader at Washington Elementary School in Memphis, TN still remains in a coma and doctors say the prognosis looks very bleak.

"Outrage! I don't understand how that magazine could not forsee this happening...you think that things won't happen to you or could happen to your family but I am proof that things can and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone els" says Mitchell's mother, Jane, 42 an accountant.

The incident occured at a Kroger's grocery store outside of Memphis, TN when 8 yr old Mitchell, or Mitch for short was with his mother and like most boys that age...like to feel adventurous and wander off alone. "I was examining fresh vegetables and I turned around and Mitch was gone...my first thought was the cereal aisle or toy aisle so straight there I went" says, Jane.

Mitch entered the magazine aisle and picked up a copy of MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT MAGAZINE, a periodical published monthly which features enormously fantasic physiques and professional bodybuilders. Mitch came across a column penned by professional weightlifter Lee Priest who is regarded as the most RUTHLESS, REBELLIOUS and EXTREME OUTLAW that Planet Earth has ever witnessed who was showing the 'middle finger' and said extremely SHOCKING and CONTROVERSIAL things from time to time. It judged too harsh for little Mitch Andersons' system and caused him to collapse, seize all over the floor and fall into a deep state of coma.

"I saw my son on the floor...foam comming out of his mouth...shaking...(sniff, whimper) I didn't know why...then I saw the magazine and seen the tattoo's on that mans face....why did they put him in there?" says Jane.

Mitch was rushed to Hope Memorial Hospital and has been in their intensive care unit ever since.

No calls were returned and no comment was placed from the corporate office of MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT MAGAZINE however a source who wished to remain anonymous claimed that the risk factor and liability were covered because on the cover of that issue it clearly said "Lee Priest: The Ultimate Rebel in a SHOCKING interview".

Plastic wrap usually encases the magazine but from time to time they are out fo the plastic wrapping and are free for all to flip through and there is no age limit to purchase the magazine.

"I think it's wrong...that magazine is so SHOCKING and DANGEROUS with that muscle man Lee Priest being able to 'speak his mind' and 'tell the truth'. They should be only available by those over 29 and two ID's should be present...it should be held at a higher risk factor than liquor...look at what happened to my son" says, Jane.

TheBlockHead is another victim of 'The Priest Confessional'. I suffered a mild CVS(stroke) after reading something very SHOCKING and CONTROVERSIAL from that REBEL Lee Priest. I got lucky...the clerk at 7-11 where my personal bad luck happened was quick thinking and called 911. I am posting this report on my friend and innocent victim, Mitch Anderson. He was innocent and I pray this happens to no other people. Why won't Steve Blechman come forward and face this?

STUPID BS STORY, GIVE ME MY 1 MINUTE OF READING TIME BACK PLEASE.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2006, 07:06:15 PM »
STUPID BS STORY, GIVE ME MY 1 MINUTE OF READING TIME BACK PLEASE.
WTH are you talking about another classic from the blockhead....does Cormier still have a column?

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2006, 07:26:31 PM »
God Bless him!
Team Goodrum!