Author Topic: 135 girl stronger than Ronnie Coleman  (Read 5057 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: 135 girl stronger than Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 06:14:28 AM »
Chris Mason is a flabby, frail mess of a joke, a complete and utter mockery of a physical sham.  Chris Mason is feeble, fat and functionless. The only time he ever moves his engorged, slovenly body is when he shoves another slice of pizza down his throat, scratches his ass or belches out the national anthem.

Man you are going off the deep end in jealousy...

just realize he's twice as strong as you will ever be...and he's natural.

8)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 06:36:44 AM »
Torque is force x distance. The possibilities are either -

Chimp muscle is more efficient than human muscle in terms of force per unit weight

Chimp bone length, connection points of tendons, muscle lengths give them longer moment arms for the muscle to work against.

Stop copying s##t out your college or general physics book.   How much lift can you get if you flap your ears?  That's much better.
Oh...Monica!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 06:38:36 AM »
Chris Mason is a flabby, frail mess of a joke, a complete and utter mockery of a physical sham.  Chris Mason is feeble, fat and functionless. The only time he ever moves his engorged, slovenly body is when he shoves another slice of pizza down his throat, scratches his ass or belches out the national anthem.
hahahahahahaha, absolutely classic.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 08:11:20 AM »
I'm in complete awe of the power of the chimps  ::)  ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 09:03:06 AM »
Chimps have approximately 5 times the strength of the average full grown man.

Gorillas are somewhere around 10 to 13 times stronger than the average full grown man (in the upper body, about 5 times stronger in the lower body).

What about Sasquatch?

With reliable footprints (those that contain fingerprint patterns) measuring up to 21 inches in length, Squatch probably get to around 9'6'' tall and weigh more than 1000 lbs... visual sightings seem to confirm this (although 7'-8' tall and 400-700 lbs is more often reported). Add to this the fact that Squatch have been seen beating black bears, deer, elk and even moose to death and you get some idea of the power. I have personally seen trees bent over and twisted around each other in the back woods of Wisconsin and British Columbia... trees beaten so hard with logs (knocking stations) that the wood is splintered in situ and even heard of a 3 tonne truck being lifted onto two wheels in the middle of the night.

Cue the Twillight Zone music...

The Luke

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 09:20:12 AM »
 :
Chimps have approximately 5 times the strength of the average full grown man.

Gorillas are somewhere around 10 to 13 times stronger than the average full grown man (in the upper body, about 5 times stronger in the lower body).

What about Sasquatch?

With reliable footprints (those that contain fingerprint patterns) measuring up to 21 inches in length, Squatch probably get to around 9'6'' tall and weigh more than 1000 lbs... visual sightings seem to confirm this (although 7'-8' tall and 400-700 lbs is more often reported). Add to this the fact that Squatch have been seen beating black bears, deer, elk and even moose to death and you get some idea of the power. I have personally seen trees bent over and twisted around each other in the back woods of Wisconsin and British Columbia... trees beaten so hard with logs (knocking stations) that the wood is splintered in situ and even heard of a 3 tonne truck being lifted onto two wheels in the middle of the night.

Cue the Twillight Zone music...

The Luke
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I wonder how strong can the monster of Loch Ness be? ???
S

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 09:54:14 AM »
I had a monkey sit on my shoulder twice.  Once it pissed on me, the second time it bit my head and I needed rabies shots.  I dont like monkeys.

this had me laughing for 5 minutes sorry

body88

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2006, 10:17:10 AM »
: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I wonder how strong can the monster of Loch Ness be? ???

Haha some guy on this site tracks him. No joke haha!

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2006, 10:29:06 AM »
Chris Mason is a flabby, frail mess of a joke, a complete and utter mockery of a physical sham.

Hahaha coming from the most imbalanced man on the planet earth!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 10:30:33 AM »

he has a great back work out, although he gives he impression of doing bicep curls
Here comes the money shot

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 10:34:14 AM »
Thats why gymnastics are great for kids at a young age.  I took gymnastics when I was in 3rd grade along with ballet.  I really think it help me allot when I got older.
Helped you to try and tip toe through all the BS you spew on here?
Elevate Your Image.™

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 11:52:23 AM »
all on this thread must check this out.
&mode=related&search=

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 04:16:07 PM »
TA's obsession with chimpanzee strength is revealed...