Author Topic: couple of cuestions  (Read 3274 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: couple of cuestions
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 09:03:42 AM »
I went into a search engine and just searched "steroid" and fond a couple of good sites that tell you all the sides and how to properly take each ASS...try doing that too..

Exactly.

if people would read the first 10 pages of this forum it would answer 90% of their questions...

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 10:55:58 AM »
Exactly.

if people would read the first 10 pages of this forum it would answer 90% of their questions...

8)
That wouldn't hurt.^ If they simply read the stickies at the top, 99% of the basics would be answered.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 11:23:58 AM »
some people do read it though, and still have questions. Like myself, but the reading and the help of you guys has made me understand lots more and now im all good to go. Hell im even giving out basic advice to people I know. so even though some of the questions are stupid and can get annoying, your help is always appreciated guys.
bodybuildersreality.com

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 12:12:41 PM »
some people do read it though, and still have questions. Like myself, but the reading and the help of you guys has made me understand lots more and now im all good to go. Hell im even giving out basic advice to people I know. so even though some of the questions are stupid and can get annoying, your help is always appreciated guys.

it's all good...i have no problem answering educated questions.

i can tell when someone has done research, like you.

alot of this can be confusing but the more you read about it, the better you will understand. most people ask very basic questions.

8)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2006, 12:16:19 PM »

alot of this can be confusing but the more you read about it, the better you will understand. most people ask very basic questions.

8)
Yeah, but personlly I love when they ask the crazy complicated questions about stuff i've never heard of. This board is the only one you can spend hours just reading alone! for the longest time I was intimidated to post even something like this here.
bodybuildersreality.com

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2006, 12:18:55 PM »
Yeah, but personlly I love when they ask the crazy complicated questions about stuff i've never heard of.

As do i.

some threads are way above my head and it makes me go do some research. many of the vets on here know the in's and out's of why certain compounds do what they do, i stay out of those discussions and learn.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2006, 12:19:56 PM »

8)

Exactly.

I don't mind answering the difficult questions that are about certain AAS or protocols in cycles, but tired of hearing the newbie questions.

I'll even build someone a cycle, if they have a clue what they're doing.

It seems like alot of people just want a quick fix......and I'm not here for that.

Everyone has to learn, eventually.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2006, 12:23:48 PM »
Exactly.

I don't mind asking the difficult questions that are about certain AAS or protocols in cycles, but tired of hearing the newbie questions.

I'll even build someone a cycle, if they have a clue what they're doing.

It seems like alot of people just want a quick fix......and I'm not here for that.

Everyone has to learn, eventually.

DIV
I like this attitude, its the only way shit will get done, not just with adive on AAS but anything and everthing.
bodybuildersreality.com

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2006, 01:47:47 PM »
I'm a newbie and i mean i know i have to do my own part to learn about the stuff.. but i come on this site looking for answers to stuff that i can't find myself... i'm working on my part but i'm looking for a bit of patients from the pros.. i'm thankful for all the help i'm getting.. but i'd kind of like them to bare with me for the first little while and i'll try to kep the "stupid" questions to a minimum

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2006, 02:01:11 PM »
I'm a newbie and i mean i know i have to do my own part to learn about the stuff.. but i come on this site looking for answers to stuff that i can't find myself... i'm working on my part but i'm looking for a bit of patients from the pros.. i'm thankful for all the help i'm getting.. but i'd kind of like them to bare with me for the first little while and i'll try to kep the "stupid" questions to a minimum

Buy Anabolics 2006 and that will answer all the simple questions you could ever have.

Some of it is college level reading, but you shouldn't have a problem understanding it.

DIV

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2006, 02:06:25 PM »
Alright i will.. thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2006, 03:54:22 PM »
Alright i will.. thanks

I still use that book for reference....

It's worth every penny....

DIV

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2006, 05:46:55 PM »
yea i'll definitly look for that tomorrow.