Author Topic: The most violent thing you have ever done ??  (Read 10655 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: The most violent thing you have ever done ??
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2006, 11:13:38 AM »
When I got down to university I hooked up with this girl Sarah, 21 really cute and amazing in bed, although I didn't know since she was my first (hey, I was only 17).  Anyway, here I am thinking she's 'the one', and I find out she's also porking a male cheerleader.  I get pissed off, and I start pegging him with footballs at practice (I played on the varsity football team), and he showed up to a boxing practice, and took off (I was the head coach).  Whenever they went out and I was around, she would ditch him and end up back at my place.  At one point she even got off his lap at a club, came up to me, started trying to make out, and just walked out with me.

Anyway, after she dosen't make a decision between us I end it when I start seeing someone who did want to get involved.  She comes up to me a month later after I started working at this club saying that he raped her because she never would sleep with him.  Of course I'm a big dumb redneck straight from the farm and buy into it.  So called a friend that lived in the same residence building as him, told him to prop open the door, and just forget I called.  I knocked on Mr. Cheerleader's residence door, and his roommate answered (who I knew in passing), his face got white and said 'he's in the lounge'.  He said later that I looked just fucked.  I walked into the lounge, and he's sitting with a bunch of his buddies.  His buddies scatter, and I grab him, clock him with two or three good elbows, and start grounding-and-pounding.  This all ends with me hanging him out of a third story window by a belt around his feet tied to a radiator.  Luckily, I knew the security guy that worked at the university (played on the football team to) and he just brushed everything under the carpet.

Anyway, so a month later I'm working at the club, normal shift, and start walking home.  Mr. Cheerleader pops out of the bushes in the park I walk through on the way home from work with 2 of his friends, all have bats.  I had an extendable steel baton, which I brought out, but I know if something starts happening I'm completely fucked.  Anyway, his friends start backing up once I got the baton out, and he's starting to pussy out too.  I think that either I do something or he's going to try again some other time, so I pull a Braveheart running towards him yelling, and he just freezes.  I swear to god I didn't mean to break his wrist...or his shin...or three ribs...

Oh, wait, you shouldn't swear.

Now that's entertainment!
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2006, 11:16:44 AM »
My parent,s next door neighbor had a mole that kept messing up his yard.He tried to kill it for months but had no luck.One day I was visiting and heard him cussing like crazy at the damage done by this mole.I told him that he was going about it all wrong,and that I could help him.My dad had mole trouble a few years before and I actually got quite good at detecting them.(* if you are very still and watch closely you can see the ground move while they are digging,and you can kill em with a pitch fork.) ANYWAY He said he would pay me a hundred bucks if I could take care of him...I said "Sure..easy money"
   He went on to say that he did not JUST want me to kill it..he wanted me to torture it and to kill it VERY SLOW.He hated that mole for messing up his precious lawn,and he wanted to make him suffer for it.(what a nutcase) ::)
    Well it took me a couple of days to get him..but I got him with a home made mole trap.
You wouldn't believe how excited this guy was when I informed him that I had managed to not only  capture this "miserable little bastard "  as he called it,but that I also saw to it that he had a very slow and horrible death.He paid me my money and as I walked away he laughed and asked" So,what did you do to the little bastard? Did you make him suffer?" I said "Oh yeah"...he was grinning ear to ear . He asked "What did ya do to him?"......I responded.. " I buried the little bastard ALIVE!!"

LMAO!
just push some weight!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2006, 11:21:23 AM »
during the 2nd battle of bull run i killed 24 rebs.  also, during the battle of the bulge i machine gunned 382 nazi's in one day
Valhalla awaits.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2006, 01:22:39 PM »
during the 2nd battle of bull run i killed 24 rebs.  also, during the battle of the bulge i machine gunned 382 nazi's in one day
damn i am taking myself off of disability just to beat that record ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2006, 04:04:24 PM »
Tinsley - Awesome story!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2006, 08:43:23 PM »

so after i disabled him with martial arts

what are you trained in?

Tinsley

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2006, 08:52:40 PM »
Tinsley - Awesome story!!!

You know, I told that story here and I added her old e-mail address to my MSN, now we're having lunch next week.

I liked tapping her cuz she was about 5'1" and maybe 85lbs, tiny tiny girl

Made me feel fucking HUGE

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2006, 08:55:41 PM »
When I was about 7 or 8, the neighborhood bully would pull his antics and then run to the safety of his house.  I sure surprised him when I followed him in and beat the crap out of him on his living room floor.  His mother told me to go home if I couldn't play nice  ::)

Last I heard, he was living with his "companion", Jim.
:

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2006, 09:56:53 PM »
When I was about 7 or 8, the neighborhood bully would pull his antics and then run to the safety of his house.  I sure surprised him when I followed him in and beat the crap out of him on his living room floor.  His mother told me to go home if I couldn't play nice  ::)

Last I heard, he was living with his "companion", Jim.

so you are hunting him down and are going to kill him aren't you,you people are crazy

and they prefer to be called "alternative life partners" ;D

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2006, 11:21:52 PM »
I burned an ant with a magnifying glass. :D
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2006, 11:25:01 PM »
I burned an ant with a magnifying glass. :D
i bet you still got your ass kicked

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2006, 02:24:47 AM »
I killed little birds  :'(
S

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2006, 02:51:26 AM »
i still remember when i was 13-14yrs old i was cycling in the morning in baggy pants and what happened was that my baggy pants were a bit long and it got stuck in the pedal and then at the same time the brakes  got stuck and then i just rammed on to a bonet of a car and bam straight to my groin.that was the most violent thing that happened to my groin and it was painful as fuck..i was bleeding a bit at that time.some few days earlier that incident i was riding by bicycle and and some how i got tripped over a big plastic bottle and i kinda like summersaulted and bam on to my head.i had bad concussion.from that day i stooped riding my bicycle

RATM RULZ THE WORLD

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2006, 11:12:28 AM »
i still remember when i was 13-14yrs old i was cycling in the morning in baggy pants and what happened was that my baggy pants were a bit long and it got stuck in the pedal and then at the same time the brakes  got stuck and then i just rammed on to a bonet of a car and bam straight to my groin.that was the most violent thing that happened to my groin and it was painful as f**k..i was bleeding a bit at that time.some few days earlier that incident i was riding by bicycle and and some how i got tripped over a big plastic bottle and i kinda like summersaulted and bam on to my head.i had bad concussion.from that day i stooped riding my bicycle

you were owned by a plastic bottle,my condolences to your groin RIP=BALLS ;D

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2006, 04:01:27 PM »
does throwing up all over the altar in church classify as an act of violence?  ;D 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2006, 04:21:47 PM »
it depends was there blood in it?

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2006, 06:39:02 PM »
i bet you still got your ass kicked

Nobody has even attempted to kick my ass, Dude Toy.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2006, 07:13:36 PM »
Nobody has even attempted to kick my ass, Dude Toy.
hahhaah easy chuck norris

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2006, 02:19:46 AM »
you were owned by a plastic bottle,my condolences to your groin RIP=BALLS ;D
hahahhaahhaha... ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2006, 03:39:44 PM »
nope! no blood!  ;D

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2006, 04:28:02 PM »
I once ate my own earwax

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2006, 04:48:05 PM »
nope! no blood!  ;D
then i suggest you get out there and kill someone if you want to post on this thread asshole ;D